Skip to main content

tv   Hannity  FOX News  June 2, 2012 2:00am-3:00am PDT

2:00 am
an ambush. i'm bill o'reilly. remember that the spin stops is here because we are definitely
2:01 am
2:02 am
2:03 am
2:04 am
2:05 am
2:06 am
john edwards' hands. it was in brian huffman, sherry
2:07 am
young and then it was in young's hands. >> sean: when we heard that you guys -- the initial report was that you came to a verdict and then we found out in fact you only came to a verdict on one count and when i heard it was the count of 2008 and bunny mellon money, we call that, you know, bunny money, i thought at that time that you found him because that was the most recent. why was that the one charge that you you decided to acquit on? >> i will say there was a timing issue there so the count was specific related to 2008 and the activities did not all fit into that 2008 time frame. >> sean: do you agree with that? >> yes, the time frame was very short. >> sean: one thing and we will get into this when we get back, did all of you see john edwards after the verdict? did you you all see when came
2:08 am
out on the press conference. i want to show a segment of that where edwards talks about for the first time acknowledging his daughter quinn and secondly edwards admitting he did a lot of wrong things just not the misuse of campaign money. let's roll this tape. >> and then finally, my precious quinn. who i love more than any of you could ever imagine. and i am so close to and so, so grateful for. so grateful for quinn. i'm grateful for all of my children. wheel i do not believe i it -- while i do not believe i did anything illegal or ever thought i was doing anything illegal, i did an awful, awful lot that was wrong and there is no one else responsible for my sins, none of the people who came to court and testified are
2:09 am
responsible. nobody working for the government is responsible. i am responsible. >> sean: what did you think of that? >> i will say the idea of saying that you are responsible, that tied in to what mr. lowell was trying to say which was there is a difference between a sin and that personal issue that he had and the illegal activity and i think that is what he was alluding to. >> sean: what did you think? >> i thought -- i think this was the first time that he felt he could in front of all of his family claim responsibility for all of the wrong that he had done and apologize publicly to all of his family. >> i agree with that. it was a time where he could step up and claim what he had done in front of everyone and take responsibility for what he had. >> it showed me that he definitely had -- he thought about his kids and was caring
2:10 am
about his family and his children. >> sean: fred thompson said, you know, there was love and praise for his family and that god is not finished with him. and he is talking about his future here and all of these things. there is a part of me that was a little cynical after that. were you at all? >> yeah. >> sean: why? >> it was a little over the top. i'm sure that he was sincere. i'm sure that he is sorry. i'm sure that if he had to do it all over again he would do it a different way. >> sean: sorry he did it or sorry he got caught? is. >> a difference? how many of you found him not a likeable figure? raise your hands if you didn't. how many had compassion for him? >> i did. >> sean: you felt he was genuinely sore arery. >> i felt sorry for the situation he found himself in. >> sean: do you think they should have brought the case in the first place?
2:11 am
>> no. >> sean: no? but yet you voted guilty. >> yes. >> sean: why? that is interesting to me. >> it is a knowing concept. i mean we know that he knew about the money so how can you prove what someone knows. can you do that by their actions? >> sean: this is interesting because this really gets to the core of what jurors do and i want to get back in the jury room a little bit more and talk about your experiences. we really appreciate you being here. we are going to come back and we will continue with the edwards trial jurors. so much more that we need to get to tonight including tonight we will be joined by karl rove and much more.
2:12 am
2:13 am
2:14 am
2:15 am
>> sean: we continue with the edwards' trial jurors, eight of them. i would love to be on a jury. off mike you guys are like chitting and chatting and having a great time. you went in there stranges and came out friends. >> we did. >> we did. >> sean: you were saying something. describe what went on in the jury room? >> there were days when the air was just thick. we have yelled and screamed at each other. we have said horrible things to each other. we have come back and apologized. we have hugged. we prayed together every day. >> sean: you prayed. that might be illegal in america today. >> we did. >> sean: prayed every day before you start. >> held hands and prayed every day. >> two teams a day. morning and quiting time. >> sean: you would argue,
2:16 am
fight. almost became a family. >> we all had nicknames for each other. >> sean: what was is your nickname? >> ladiva. >> what was your nickname? >> rush on four. >> it was either that. >> sean: i don't even want to ask the one allegedly flirting with john edwards. >> it was good. >> sean: what was your nickname. >> ace. i play tennis. >> sean: so you are crying, a range of emotions. about you you got, you all knew that he faced 30 years in prison. did that weigh heavily on your minds? >> yes. >> very heavily. and you all knew that he had young kids and knew that his wife had passed away. >> yes. >> sean: and you all knew that if you put him away for 30 years those kids not only lost the mother but lose a father. does that go through your mind as you are deliberating. in all honesty.
2:17 am
>> it did not in mine. >> sean: nobody? i thought that would go through my mind. >> we were too busy wrestling with the facts and the wording of the judge's. >> sean: your fellow jurors here said you were the biggest trouble make. that is not true. >> she needed the most attention. >> higher maintenance. [ laughter ] >> sean: let me show you something that john edwards said. i think that was shown at trial. tell me if i'm wrong. this is john edwards denying he had any knowledge of riel hunter in 2008. >> have you or any one from your campaign provided any financial help to rieed l hunter or andrew young? >> i have no idea of what you are asking about. i responded to consistently to the tab lloyd allegations by saying i don't respond to these lies and you know that and you covered me and i stand by that.
2:18 am
>> sean: and then he later said he would take a paternity test. how do you separate the person from the law and the facts is when you see because obviously he is a liar you all knew that. >> we did. >> sean: how do you separate that? start in the back because you are being quiet. >> we had to separate it by looking at the facts and john edwards did not give the testimony but one of the things we did do when we first went into the jury room was to decide whether each witness was credible or not credible and andrew young was one of the witnesses that we said was not credible. >> sean: i interdued him. interviewed him. you didn't think his testimony was credible. did you you totally dismiss it? >> we tried to. >> sean: because he did for awhile say that he was the father. did you not believe that? >> we did not believe that and when we were following the money all of the months of private sector i was ending up in andrew young's bank account.
2:19 am
>> sean: you thought he had the financial motivation. when you learn all of the things because john edwards' wife had cancer, this affair was going on, there was a massive effort to cover up. he is running for president of the united states. he was a vp candidate. i mean what conclusions do you draw about this man? start with you. >> tough question. >> i mean i -- i didn't know him from the beginning. >> sean: never heard of him. >> i never heard of him and didn't know anything about him. all i know now is just what i have heard in the trial about him so. >> sean: you said you are knowledgeable about politics and you thought that would actually get you dismissed from the jury but did not work. >> i said i was a good republican but i didn't know much about john edwards at all from the beginning of the trial and everything i know about him now from testimony at the trial and most of the people that testified about him as far as
2:20 am
his character other than the affair really had good things to say about him. really the affair was his only kind of tarnish of his record. >> sean: the affair just tarnished his record. returning for president of the united states and trying to cover -- isn't that a massive trail. >> it was huge. >> sean: it is huge. you are sitting there and holding the life of this guy, his future is in your hands. that is what makes being a juror a tough job. i feel like -- i don't have a make name yet. i don't know if i want one. >> we will get one for you. >> sean: i got some tape of john edwards i want to show you guys when you get back. maybe things you haven't seen before. we will continue coming up more with the edwards trial jurors. and check in with karl rove. bad unemployment numbers today. and also coming up the great, great american p
2:21 am
2:22 am
2:23 am
2:24 am
♪ ♪ such a pretty style ♪ i fell stunning and enchanting, feel like running and dancing for joy ♪
2:25 am
♪ i am pretty wonderful >> sean: you are all laughing. >> look at this. >> you guys had too much fun. [ laughter ] >> sean: i want to say something. you know, you are a republican and you voted. >> i went not guilty. >> sean: we have democrats that voted gelty on the jury. i tell you that tells me our system works. i love the fact that no politics was involved here, especially when somebody's life is in danger and in jeopardy. all right. so you heard about the $400 hair cut. >> we did. >> a lot. >> sean: and then heard about the super cuts cut. it was a big deal during the trial that he went to super cuts. >> wow. >> you you didn't know that. >> while he was on trial with us. >> we couldn't watch the news. >> sean: you especially should have none that he got a haircaught. i'm kidding. i'm kidding. you said just watching that,
2:26 am
that would have made a difference to you. >> it makes him look very con conceited. >> sean: do you feel less sympathy towards him? >> i still feel the same way. i'm just glad that i did not get to see that. >> sean: i think you will go home and youtube that. because the question is he can be tried again on the other five counts. how many of you raise your hands would any of you want to see him tried again? >> with change. >> with change. >> sean: what do you mean with change? >> from a legal standpoint campaign finance change. from a prosecution standpoint, certain elements is of better. >> sean: presentation. >> witnesses. tying everything together but the real challenge is don't do it unless you are able to do that. >> sean: and you would like to see him -- another trial? >> actually yes and no. i would like to know the truth. i would like for the evidence to be presented properly. i would like for some of those
2:27 am
witnesses that we wished had taken the stand to take the stand and hear their side. >> sean: putting the evidence aside as you sat there how many of you in your heart even though you don't think they proved it believe he is guilty? all of you? raise your hands. everybody. one, two, three no. not at all? why? >> you know, based off of what i seen and even with my. >> sean: you don't think he is guilty of -- you don't think he had any knowledge of this hush money to hide rielle hunter to run with the campaign. >> to me, no. >> sean: so me, oh, boy. look, i never second guess jurors but i think for him not to know would take my breath away. but it is a difference between that and proving it. >> yeah. >> sean: you guys are such a fun bunch of people. honestly i'm very impressed with you as a group. you say you yelled at each 84, you cried, you laughed, you hugged each other and prayed
2:28 am
with each other. that is an amazing story and i think it really shows that our system works. you guys are an amazing group of people and i think you will be friends for life. >> we are. >> definitely. >> sean: come up with a nickname yet? okay. we're out of time. [ laughter ] >> sean: thank you all. and coming up, karl rove on the president's response to more dismal economic news. unemployment back up. unemployment back up. we will get into that coming up [ male announcer ] it's simple physics... a body at rest tends to stay at rest... while a body in motion tends to stay in motion. staying active can actually ease arthritis sympto. but if you have arthritis, staying active can be difficult. prescription celebrex can help relieve arthritis pain so your body can stay in motion. because just one 200mg celebrex a day can provide 24 hour relief for many with arthritis pain and inflammation. plus, in clinical studies, celebrex is proven to improve daily physical function so moving is easier. celebrex can be taken with or without food. and it's not a narcotic.
2:29 am
you and your doctor should balance the benets with theisks. all prescription nsaids, like celebrex, ibuprofen, naproxen, and meloxicam have the same cardiovascular warning. they all may increase the chance of heart attack or stroke, which can lead to death. this chance increases if you have heart disease risk factors suh as high blood pressure or when nsaids are taken for long periods. nsaids, including celebrex, increase the chance of serious skin or allergic reactions or stomach a intestine problems, such as bleeding and cers, which can occur without warning and may cause death. patients also taking aspirin and the eldey are at incrsed risk for stoch bleeding and ulcers. do not take celebrex if you've had an asthma attack, hives, or other allergies to aspirin, nsaids or sulfonamides. get help rightway if you have swelng of the face or throat, or trouble breathing. tell your doctor your medical history and find an arthritis treatment for you. visit celebrex.com and ask your doctor about celebrex. for a body in motion.
2:30 am
2:31 am
2:32 am
>> another week on buying another dose of dismal economic news delivered courtesy of president barack obama. unemployment on the rise again. the new jobs report for thement of may shows that we added only 69,000 jobs. that is the fewest in a year and very well below the number that was expected. now, that figure is sending the unemployment rate up again to 8.2% and took all but a few hours for the markets to react with stocks closing with the big of the declines this year. so with mounting economic fears, both here and abroad,
2:33 am
well, what does the anointed one do? he tells americans during a campaign stop exactly what we already know. take a look. >> the economy is growing again but it is not growing as fast as we want it to grow. our businesses have created almost 4.3 million new jobs is over the last 27 months but as we learned in today's jobs report we are still not creating them as fast as we want. >> sean: stunning insight as usual, mr. president. next on the presidential calendar is no fewer than six fundraisers across several states which you the taxpayer will obviously be paying for. here to sort through the bad news for the president the author of th the new york times best seller courage and confidence the one and only karl rove. >> welcome back. >> great to be back. >> sean: they revised down april's number from 115 to 77,000 and revised down march's number.
2:34 am
69,000. be hundreds of thousands leaving the workforce every month. the labor participation rate continues to decline. the question is what does this mean for the president considering this is his economic plan? >> let's add a few more numbers in as long as we are on it. 23.2 million people unemployed working part time but seeking full-time work or so discouraged they dropped out of the work areforce. 8 about percent or greater unemployment for 40 months. longest period since the great depression for are high unemployment. 5.7% unemployment is where president obama told us it would be today. so we are almost 50% higher than he told us it would be if we just passed the stimulus bill. 5.4 million people unemployed long-term. up from 5.1 million. the average workweek down to 34.4 hours. not good if you are being paid by the hour. 522,000 people lost their jobs net since the president came into office and at this pace of job recovery it will take us five years to get back to the
2:35 am
point at which when we went into this. this is a lousy record and it is going to have a big impact on the fall elections particularly by having a negative impact on people's disposable income which is the big item that impacts the decision. >> he is going to have the worst jobs record of any president in the modern era and if we want to talk about a war on women those that have lost jobs since he has been president 766,000 women are now out of work that were working back when became president. the housing crisis is now officially worse than the great depression. home values have gone down by a third across the country. is there anything that you foresee that could happen between now and november that would help the president? do you think there could be some dramatic change in the economy? i don't see it especially because of europe. >> i have been talking to a lot of economists who think that simply it is going to get worse. europe is going to have an impact. the absence of sensible policies. the fact that our fiscal whose
2:36 am
is not in order. the lack of confidence people have in the leadership of the president and concerns in the business and community about regulatory policy, tax policy and the effect of obama care. no, it is not going to get better. the only thing he has going for him, he will have a compliant mainstream media that is going to do in many cases anything they can do to pump him up. we saw it with the phoney report trumpeted by so many in the media on supposedly his spending record and we will see it from some economists. today mark candy said bad news but we are low arering our projections from 184,000 to 154,000 and what happens. david leonard of the new york times says well, if it stays at this level obama can get reelected because that is sufficient. it is not sufficient. 150,000 jobs is what we need to take the people entering the workforce every month in america. 150,000 people on average get out of college or become of age or re-enter the workforce after having raised kids and it is
2:37 am
just not adequate. we can do better. >> sean: real people. 23 million americans unemployed. 27 million americans in poverty. the highest level of dependency the country had since the war on poverty. let me ask you a couple of things. i can't imagine, i was asking this question last night. here is a tape of david axelrod. goes to boston. the idea is to smear governor romney and it backfires. watch this. >> you can shout down speakers my friends but it is hard to etch-a-sketch the truth away if there are members of the news media who want to address questions to us. >> i got a question. i got a question right here. >> we are happy to -- [ overlapping speakers ] [chanting] >> you can't handle the truth,
2:38 am
my friends. that is the problem. you can handle the truth? >> sean: where are the jobs. he literally looks shaken. now, you had an old job in the white house. i couldn't imagine you doing this. you go on meet the press and "face the nation" and on "this week." and you go on fox. i can't imagine you going there and trying to pull something off like this. am i wrong? did you ever do that? >> trying to do a street act puts you in straight danger. if you are going to go out and do a street performance art you might have street performance art performed on you. what is interesting is the left is used to doing this to conservatives. they are not used to conservatives showing up and helping turn this into a circus. i think this will be the last time we will have this kind of street drama from the obama campaign. >> sean: everything they tried to do so far. the war on women backfires. shathe dog backfiring.
2:39 am
the latest one is the bain capital. let me play this tape. former president bill clinton saying this about romney and bain. an amazing piece of tape. >> there is no question that in terms of getting up and going to the office and, you know, basically performing the essential functions of the office a man who has been governor and had a sterling business career crosses the qualification threshhold. now, that backfired, karl. >> right. you're right. first of all, the bain thing is just amazing to me because they -- it engainled in this by bringing up one company in kansas city. a steel company and their facts were not exactly right. and then they get hammered and you would have thought that they would have come with their strongest argument first and been willing, sort of here is the first unit we are sending in to battle and here is the second and here it is the third
2:40 am
and we will keep going at this and instead toss out one badly designed example and hammered by their own people and now without a direction or message and their own advertiser has been bad and their public statements faltering and the president is tone deaf. who thought that he ought to have six fundraisers on the first friday in june when they knew the jobs numbers were coming out. >> sean: crazy. i know you were back at the white house yesterday. i don't have time to play it here but i thought president bush was' mazing. he said that obama you can look at my portrait and say what would george do and then tell mrs. obama that like dolley madison if anything happens dolly madison is saving the portrait of george, washington, she knows which one to save. how was it with president obama yesterday at the white house? >> he was cordial. and i'm sure it was a little awkward for him to have all the bush people sittin sitting then the white house. i thought president george w.
2:41 am
bush comments were particularly warm when talked about his father. laura bush's remarks were simply outstanding. i had a moment when i went through the photo line and got my picture take one president obama whom i know and who knows me. he said you are trying to get my picture hung prematurely referring to the ceremony we just went to. i said mr. president, everything i can do. he jumped right into it. >> sean: you didn't book him for this program, karl. he won't come on here and i don't know why. it would be a fun interview. a good opportunity for him. >> you know, the theme of the impossible dream just. >> sean: yeah, i know. art, karl rove, always good to see you. thanks for being with us. >> you bet, thanks. >> sean: the real obama series. that continues next. >> the economy is growing
2:42 am
stronger. the recovery is speeding up. we have to do everything in our power to keep this recovery on track. >> we are heading in the right direction. we are moving forward. today it an encouraging day. we are beginning to turn the corner. >> our economy is stronger. the economic heartbeat is growing stronger. ( bell rings ) they remind me so much of my grandkids. wish i saw mine more often, but they live so far away. i've been thinking about moving in with my daughter and her family. it's been pretty tough since jack passed away. it's a good thing you had life insurance through the colonial penn program. you're right. it was affordable, and we were guaranteed acceptance. guaranteed acceptance? it means you can't be turned down because of your health. you don't have to take a physical or answer any health questions. they don't care about your aches and pains. well, how do you know? did you speak to alex trebek? because i have a policy myself.
2:43 am
it costs just $9.95 a month per unit. it's perfect for my budget. my rate will never go up. and my coverage will never go down because of my age. affordable coverage and guaranteed acceptance? we should give them a call. do you want to help protect your loved ones from the burden of final expenses? if you're between 50 and 85, you can get quality insurance that does not require any health questions or a medical exam. your rate of $9.95 a month per unit will never increase, and your coverage will never decrease -- that's guaranteed. so join the six million people who have already called about this insurance. whether you're getting new insurance or supplementing what you already have, call now and ask one of their representatives about a plan that meets your needs. so, what are you waiting for? go call now! we'll finish up here.
2:44 am
2:45 am
2:46 am
>> sean: sorry mayor bloomberg, my sugary drink. yesterday, president obama welcomed george w. bush to the with us but today appears he is done with the pleasantries after the dismal jobs report released this morning. it took the administration only 64 minutes to resort to their old political tactics and that is, of course, blaming bush. a white house blog post by the economic advisors chairman reads there is much more work that remains to be done to repair the damage caused by the
2:47 am
financial crisis and deep recession that began at the end of 2007. joining me with reaction fox news political analyst republican strategist angela mclowan and pete pete. >> the president said he would fix this and cut the deficit in half and get rid of lobby wrists and ear marks. said recovery is right around the corner. watch that. >> the economy is growing stronger. the recovery is speeding up. >> the economy is growing and it started adding hundreds of thousands of jobs each month. >> when our economy is growing and creating jobs at a fast ever clip we he have to do everything in our poured concreter to keep the recovery on track. >> we are heading in the right direction. moving forward. our economy is stronger. the economic heart beat is growing strong. today it an encouraging day. we learnd that the economy actually produced a substantial number of jobs instead of losing a substantial number of
2:48 am
jobs. [ applause ] >> we are beginning to turn the corner. >> sean: 766,000 fewer women working. >> that is a true war on women. that is the true war on women. not what the rebels are saying but the fact that sense this hope and change president has been president 766,000 women do not have have jobs. >> i don't want to fix the blame. i want to fix the problem. the fact is we have. >> sean: he keeps blaming everybody, president crybaby. go ahead. >> 8 years in is going to take more than three and a half years to get out of this mess. we have the greatest problem that we had since the great depression and took us a world war and 20 years. >> sean: ronald reagan had a far worse economy. >> and spent more money. >> sean: $5 trillion in new obama debt. >> employment went up. government employment went up under regan. spending went up under regan.
2:49 am
>> the only proven way that we can increase prosperity and we can reduce poverty is through individual freedom and liberty. capitalism and free markets and smaller governments and our hope and change president he wants to increase the government and he wants us to depend on him more. >> but you know, look. i am so tired -- >> this is not the hope and change that people voted for. >> i'm tired of the attacks upon capitalism. the fact is the president is a capitalist let's stop there. >> sean: he is a socialist. >> europeans are socialists and they are our best friends. you you need to stop that. >> sean: here is the question this campaign ought to run on. this is the only president in the modern era that will end his four years in office having created a net loss of jobs. that is number one. the question remains are you better off than you were four years ago and better off than we were $5 trillion in obama debt ago? how do you say yes to that? >> i can tell you this. he did not start three wars. the three wars cost us
2:50 am
$3 trillion. now, wait a minute and joseph -- >> sean: talking about a stimulus and budget. >> if you want to talk about how much this has cost us the bailouts did not cost us. >> i'm giving you the real answer. >> sean: stimulus. healthcare. >> the $700 billion bailout was $15 trillion. is our deficit. what are you talking about. >> let's talk about the facts here. remember the joke that the shovel ready prohe grams weren't quite shovel ready yet? >> those are the facts. >> construction firms have cut construction jobs by 28,000. his jobs plan, the stimulus plan that cost $787 billion that is now $831 billion. has not increased jobs. >> angela, why won't you talk about this $15 trillion bailout? why won't you deal with those facts? those are the facts. >> i'm dealing with the facts that people have lost jobs. >> sean: we have to run. i want to remind you starting in july. >> americans want solutions.
2:51 am
>> sean: i got to break. >> defy and deflect will not help us. >> this is not deflection. tell the truth. >> are you calling me a fibber? i'm telling the truth. >> i just want you to stick to the facts. >> and will rise again. >> i'm grabbing you. $15 trillion. >> sean: when we come back. thank you both. our great, great, great american panel straight ahead. [hip-hop music] ♪
2:52 am
- ♪ what's wrong with the world, mama ♪ ♪ people livin' like they ain't got no mamas ♪ ♪ i think the whole world's addicted to the drama ♪ ♪ only attracted to the things that'll bring the trauma ♪ ♪ yeah, madness is what you demonstrate ♪ ♪ and that's exactly how anger works and operates ♪ ♪ man, you gotta have love just to set it straight ♪ ♪ take control of your mind and meditate ♪ ♪ let your soul gravitate to the love, y'all, y'all ♪ - ♪ people killing people dying ♪ ♪ children hurt and you hear them cryin' ♪ ♪ can you practice what you preach ♪ ♪ would you turn the other cheek ♪ - ma'am. - [gasps] - you forgot your purse. - oh. you don't know how worried i was. thank you. thank you very much. - hey. nice move, kid. doughnut? - a message from the foundation for a better life.
2:53 am
2:54 am
2:55 am
>> sean: and tonight on our great, great american panel. a nationally syndicated radio talk show hose. rose tenet is back. the director of the new york civil rights coalition. mike myers is here and she a columnist with the daily caller. michelle fields. all friends of the program including you, michael. >> get it down there. he has another one. >> sean: can you believe that is what the role of government has become? we are going to ban sugary drinks because it is 16-ounces. a big mack is going to become a small mac. no pizza. you you can't order the rib eye steak, you have to order a 6-ounce famou famousfilet. >> the bigger drinks are more economical. the point is that i cannot wait, thank goodness for term limits.
2:56 am
i cannot wait. >> where does it end? >> it doesn't end. it will not any time soon. i love how he said i'm not trying to force people into drinking smaller cokes i'm just trying to force them -- >> he is celebrating doughnuts. >> new york doughnut day. >> was it a food wide entemann's right? i missed that. >> sean: instead of a quarter pounder with cheese we will get a tenth of a pound of cheese. whatever. >> i want a first lady in the house who doesn't care what i'm eating. i want to eat the salt and i want the burgers and cokes. >> sean: in new york you can't smoke which is a bad thing to do but if you want to smoke you should be' loued in public. you have to ask for salt at the table. i don't want to wear seatbelt. government mandated. >> assess your own risk. >> nanny bloomberg. >> we should be able to decide what we want to put in our
2:57 am
bodies. >> michael for example likes to grow his beard long and i don't. >> and bloomberg better not try and do anything about it. that is something for you $20 billion man. out of thed bush is oust running for vp. >> i think that is a great thing. i don't think he was ever really -- >> sean: i thought it was portman. i think portman is a nice guy. >> we need someone who can appeal to the tea partyers and i don't think the name bush is going to appeal to any tea partyer. >> sean: who to you like? >> he think marco rubio. >> you are finally coming around. >> sean: i have been saying it for years. >> until you play the tape. >> sean: have i been saying it for a year, rose? >> yes, you have. >> let me tell you something about jeb bush. how many times must he way read my lips i'm' not going to run
2:58 am
for president. >> sean: you think it is marco? why do you think? >> i didn't say it was marco. if mitt romney is smart and if he wants to have a chance of winning he will pick the young dynamic energetic tea party backed. >> and he will appeal to -- >> florida senator. >> sean: what is the upside of marco? >> vice president clinton after the cnn interview. he wants to run i think as vice president seriously. >> i think romney did a terrific job. >> it is great. >> sean hannity for vice president. >> they played the race card on me and playing it from the very beginning. >> sean: if you are making the choice make the case why rubio because i have my reasons. >> he is not an establishment politician. a lot of tea party hers love him and he will reach out to the grass roots individuals and reach out to latinos. he can speak directly to the spanish people. speak in spanish and go directly to them. >> sean: i think it is sad. i tell you one other thing.
2:59 am
i gave a speech with him. he is so good on the stump. ex-temperatur funny. >> and no teleprompt. and a good contrast to joe biden. >> sean: that is a good point. >> anybody is a good contrast. >> not anybody but certainly marquise rubio. >> what about christie and bob be mcdonald. >> cristie is old news. >> sean: too liberal? >> he is a bully. >> he is not a bully. >> i like christie. >> i like him, too. badink he had a few wad appointments and that would come up. >> who wins election? i will say romney. >> landslide or close. >> too close to call right now. wait until the debates. >> i like that in north

103 Views

info Stream Only

Uploaded by TV Archive on