Skip to main content

tv   The Five  FOX News  April 10, 2015 2:00pm-3:01pm PDT

2:00 pm
barney and company week days at 11:00 a.m. eastern time. the name of the show is varney and company. we start very promptly at 11:00 a.m. eastern time. varney and company. i'm greg gutfeld along with eric bolling and dana perino. "the five." hillary clinton's announcing her candidacy sunday via recorded message. here is a preview. >> that wasn't the right video but it beats e-mail. what is her big selling point? >> don't you someday want to see a woman president of the united states of america? >> fair enough.
2:01 pm
last time i checked there are 160 million americans equally as qualified if you are just factoring in gender and some can handle two devices. imagine asking why should i hire you and she responds because i'm a woman. that is not enough. hillary's campaign has always been gender specific. it is insulting to women. you're a woman you only care about your chromosomes. you probably cried watching "the notebook". that international stuff don't worry your pretty little heads. the women i know think more than campus approved gender conflict. this is how the left works. they don't see americans. they see types of americans that can only handle certain issues. if you are black it is race. if you are a woman it is gender. politicians press the hot
2:02 pm
buttons the media supplies splating americans into competing teams. to them division is the alcohol. this divide and conquer will continue until there is nothing left to split. eric, why sunday? >> so i was thinking about this. >> you have a theory. >> what is happening monday? >> marco rubio. so sunday not even in person but via facebook sounds like she wants to get this rolled out and doesn't want media attention. once she announces everybody will take apart the candidate. >> there is less damage that can be done on a tape. she sees what happens to everybody. she says send the tape out. kind of sad. >> i think she wants to take some attention away from marco
2:03 pm
rubio which says maybe marco rubio is who the clinton campaign is more concerned about. she knows she will announce on sunday and we will be talking about it monday and tuesday and wednesday and thursday because she is hillary clinton. >> you think they are more worried about rubio than jeb ? >> for sure. >> rubio is closest to obama because he is young, fresh and can talk. >> and the bush name is fairly damaged still. rubio name is not damaged. i think marco rubio is the strongest candidate republicans can put forward. >> seems like you are crushing on him. >> she was dreamy. >> you tried to ask him the hard hitting. >> trying to get attention. >> you know it. i have a theory that she chose sunday because it is the masters which is a subtle jab at obama. >> i agree. >> you won't catch me focusing
2:04 pm
on golf and the masters. i will call it sunday bloody sunday because it is the launching and the inception of what difference does it make america. let's see. let's see if they pay attention and decide that they want more of that or not. i love to see a female president. phenomenal, great. >> me, too. >> how about the other 159 million. >> there are plenty. elizabeth warren. >> not that one. how about 158 million. >> what is your theory on the tape? i find it interesting that it is not live. i think it is saying that she is scared. >> i think she had so many consultants and are all over thinking it because they want to be edgy and new and they have to talk about her image makeover and all of these things. i also think that they very much do not want to answer questions on the first day. rand paul answers questions on
2:05 pm
the first day and next day and has a terrible week for his rollout. she is terrible at interviews and there is a lot on the table that needs to be answered. she hasn't taken questions from the media since her pretty lame press conference at the united nations when she told everybody i broke the law but don't worry about it. her announcement on sunday is like the slowest pulling off of the band aid in american history. >> can i point out that she is announcing that she is tweeting? who announces tweets? >> i will be tweeting tonight. appointment tweeting. >> i have a lot of other things i could say but -- >> thank you for that. >> i don't want to dominate. >> they don't trust her for her own roll out. she doesn't have the charisma. she is not compelling and comes off kind of cranky. they don't want to do that. >> what would it be if she were live? would it be a ted cruz 5,000
2:06 pm
people in a stadium? >> she wants to be so she is humble and humility. that is what they said. >> they are trying to emulate the 2000 senate campaign when she went on a listening tour and went to smaller events and not emulate but the opposite. >> 2008 under emulate. >> 2008 campaign which didn't go as well for her. i agree. i think it is weird that she is not doing this via some sort of event because it is not like the press is going to stop paying attention to her. now that she is a candidate she is fair game saying i'm not going to comment on iran or health care. the press is going to follow her to these events whether she likes it or not. she is not going to be able to say i'm not going to talk about it. >> why not since there are no competitors and stumbling a bit. wait and see how it plays out.
2:07 pm
she can pull the trigger within a few days. >> legally i think there are certain things she can't do if she is not a candidate. research, certain components of things she has to do that can't do for her. >> got to get it going. i think there are a couple of reasons. i think she could have waited until july. i think a couple of things have happened. she needs more organization. she has too many people. there are about 5,000 former staffers in the clinton administration that want to get positions in the new clinton administration. so there are too many bodies. and they need to have control over groups coming up with campaign ads like putting bill clinton in a bikini. the money thing is important and i think they are looking at her numbers and are concerned. presidential elections are about the future. i think that is probably one of
2:08 pm
the reasons she is worried about marco rubio. they are about character trust and honesty. she has slid by double digits in all swing states. >> that's why it makes no sense to me. if she needs to get numbers back up and needs to get out there as a candidate she can't do the tweet or whatever she is going to do on sunday and then say that's it. i'll see you guys whenever i see you guys. as you said she -- if she waited until july she could say i'm not a candidate yet. >> correct me if i'm wrong but they announced she will announce on sunday that after the first time she trailed anyone in the polls. first time. >> did they say let's do the announcement? >> i don't know if we can connect it that much because with last week our ed henry was reported that they were going to announce in the next two weeks.
2:09 pm
i think this has been brewing for a while and did try to peg it to marco rubio's announcement. >> i think the date probably was predetermined a lot by what i said which is that they need to have an announcement. >> once you filed the papers she is unable to do certain things. >> they have to be able to take care of house keeping because of the campaign rules so she can spend money and develop these types and control more of her message. it is kind of anticlimatic. >> one of the things that helps her if she has a big event shows excitement. if you are in the room by yourself doing a facebook selfie basically she is like an incumbent president running for a third term. >> the question is will the democrats rally around h. rod? >> do you think she is the
2:10 pm
future of the democratic party? >> we will have to see first of all if she declares and what she says she wants to run on. i don't think the democratic party is a static thing. >> i think we have made mistakes particularly going back to the decision to invade iraq in 2002. with hillary clinton being lead candidate and voting for the iraq war authorization it is effecting us today. >> the presidency is not a crown to be passed back and forth. >> the criticism i get from the democrats is that she is not left wing enough which is a criticism that will help her, right? >> no. she doesn't need help with the democrats. >> with middle america. >> in my opinion all three individuals one is selling a book and that is why he is out there. i think they are auditioning for ice presidential slot. she didn't try to be mrs. reasonable and that she would
2:11 pm
have someone slightly to her left at the vice president. >> i think elizabeth warren is using this as an opportunity to get hillary to embrace issues. >> anti-trade. >> lincoln has been a democrat for about five minutes. welcome to the party. martin o'malley has been at it for a while. he got out there when nobody else wanted to get out there. we will see if any will go navy negative for her. >> that wasn't necessarily a resounding endorsement. to me it seems like she doesn't want to go that far because she may decide to jump in the race. >> she is not going to win the general election. >> she is not jumping in. she knows she is not getting the nomination. >> i always thought hillary would benefit from a strong primary regardless of who that person is. i think elizabeth warren is using this as an opportunity to
2:12 pm
try to get hillary to embrace more populous issues. >> i think it is a huge risk to have a strong primary opponent. when she had a strong primary opponent in 2008 she lost. >> she doesn't do well with competition or people trying to question what she does. i think it is a problem for her because she would push her too far left maybe for the primary. ultimately to win a general election if she goes too far left she will have a big problem. i have to step in now america. how are the 2016 republican hopefuls reacting to the hillary news? campaign carl is with them at the n.r.a. convention in nashville. what a surprise. joins us next.
2:13 pm
"ride away" (by roy orbison begins to play) ♪ i ride the highway... ♪ ♪ i'm going my way... ♪ ♪i leave a story untold... ♪ he just keeps sending more pictures... if you're a free-range chicken you roam free. it's what you do. if you want to save fifteen percent or more on car insurance you switch to geico. it's what you do. ♪ two wheels a turnin'... ♪
2:14 pm
i'm louis, and i quit smoking with chantix. quitting smoking is a challenge and it's a lot easier to go into a fight when you've got somebody that's got your back. having chantix as a partner made it more successful. along with support, chantix (varenicline) is proven to help people quit smoking. chantix helped reduce my urge to smoke. some people had changes in behavior, thinking or mood hostility, agitation, depressed mood and suicidal thoughts or actions while taking or after stopping chantix. some people had seizures while taking chantix. if you have any of these stop chantix and call your doctor right away. tell your doctor about any history of mental health problems, which could get worse while taking chantix or history of seizures. don't take chantix if you've had a serious allergic or skin reaction to it. if you develop these stop chantix and see your doctor right away as some can be life-threatening. tell your doctor if you have a history of heart or blood vessel problems or develop new or worse symptoms. get medical help right away if you have symptoms of a heart attack or stroke. decrease alcohol use while taking chantix. use caution when driving or operating machinery. common side effects include nausea trouble sleeping and unusual dreams. chantix absolutely helped me quit smoking. ask your doctor if chantix is right for you.
2:15 pm
2:16 pm
in less than 48 hours hillary clinton is expected to kick start her second presidential campaign. republicans are gearing up for a long fight. here is a new stop hillary ad released by the rnc.
2:17 pm
>> hillary clinton has explaining to do. >> wanted to reset relations with russia. >> not really working out well. >> potentially catastrophic move for hillary clinton. >> millions of dollars. >> sniper fire. >> it was a lie. >> what difference at this point does it make? >> this is just par for the course for the clinton. they are always a bit secretive. >> earlier in nashville some 2016 gop contenders brought clinton's name up. >> we have a president and people like hillary clinton who seem to think that you measure success in government by how many people are dependent on the government. i think we should measure success by just the opposite. >> it is the liberal progressive world view of barack obama and hillary clinton and eric holder and all the other people who want to take the guns out of the hands of the good guys.
2:18 pm
>> here we are. i don't know what that was because i have been exciting. campaign carl is at that convention. what is the reaction from the republicans about hillary clinton's announcement? do they think it is early? >> no. i think they figure it is probably a little bit late. you were talking earlier about the fact that she had rented office space in brooklyn. when you spend more than $5,000 towards a potential presidential campaign if you don't file they will come after you have a violation. once rented the office space they had to do something within 15 days. the republicans know that hillary clinton is sort of a punching bag if she is not fighting back. her surrogates are the ready for hillary volunteer operations and supposedly independent groups are trying to do what they can. they are all ready to fold into the hillary camp anyway. it has been a consistent message for all republican candidates.
2:19 pm
there are some 70,000 sports men who come to this. marco rubio, jeb bush all making references to hillary clinton as well as barack obama and what they considered to have been president obama's attempts to legislate gun control and use legislative action. undermining the second amendment of the institution. that is really not a surprise. most candidates who showed up today not the entire field but have as from the nra. they don't get rated but everybody else has an a or a plus. rand paul is not here. he launched his campaign this week and he is in iowa, the first caucus state today and will be in south carolina tomorrow and will end up in california. his excuse and he has an a for the nra is that he is campaigning already. chris christie did not show up here. the new jersey governor is one of the candidates or potential candidates who does not have an
2:20 pm
a. he has a c because there have been gun control laws that have passed and been enacted while he has been the governor of new jersey. this is really about uniting the right getting the republican base, the nra does have democrats who support amendment. >> i am going to jump in here because you threw cold water all over my question. i'm going to see if you do the same to greg gutfeld. >> the nra convention, the events at the arena which is a gun free zone. isn't that like having cattleman's association meeting at a -- >> the arena has 14,000 or so and they said they could pack it but decided to keep it here. lindsey graham, the south carolina senator who has been pretty much saying flat out part
2:21 pm
of the reason he would run for president is to stop rand paul. he is on the stage now. we have a couple more speakers. donald trump will come out. he insists he is running seriously for president this time. he swore he was getting ready to make a speech in a few minutes. he will do that. this issis nashville, lots of sports men a lot of women here. this is not a gun show where they are actually selling things. they are demonstrating more like a home show or boat show. lots of women here, lots of younger voters. the national rifle association is by far and away the biggest and oldest. 144th anniversary of their convention here and 70,000 people are coming from around the country for the convention. they are all expressing support for it whether they are here or not. >> julie you have a question. >> hi,arl. you said chris christie and rand
2:22 pm
paul couldn't make it for whatever reason. i thought there is no room apparently for everybody to be invited so they weren't invited. is that right? >> i'm glad you asked. there is a lot of controversy about this here. what some organizers said was they were actually requested by most candidates to send them invitations. rand paul didn't ask because he planned his announcement around this week. it is true that rand paul has a real affinity for the national association for gun rights. it's more of a fundraising operation for candidates who support gun rights but rand is kind of aligned with that. he didn't ask for an invitation. he has an a rating with nra. there is no rift here. not picking sides among second amendment groups. he is not here now but next year the convention will be in louisville where he announced and where nra folks said today
2:23 pm
they expect him in attendance. >> who is getting the best reception, most enthusiasm from the crowd there? >> rick santorum was throwing out pretty good gun blasts and the retort was being heard. people gave him the most standing ovations hands down. for rick santorum that is a huge deal. he has been a life long member of the nra. his wife, karen, is a big gun fan and telling him what sort of pistol she would like and one thing she wanted was more ammunition. he really went over pretty big here. he is trailing in the poll. this is a real pillar of the republican base. >> last question. >> give us a quick one. walker, jeb bush or rubio. who really brought it? >> walker brought it. jeb bush was reading his remarks from prepared marks on the
2:24 pm
podium. he wasn't using much of the teleprompter. there was a feel that he was ripping through it. a number of people remarked that it seemed rushed. scott walker was at ease and talked about his work in wisconsin to protect the second amendment. they all applied domestic security and then turned it into a more broadened criticism of president obama who they have been hammering this week on foreign policy. not just protecting your castle and the right to bear arms but protecting the world from islamic terrorism and one quick line that said rather than trying to take weapons out of the hands of law abiding citizens maybe he ought to try to take them away from terrorists. ahead dozens of fort hood victims get recognition they deserve. years after the terror attack government initially titled work place violence.
2:25 pm
know your financial plan won't keep you up at night. know you have insights from professional investment strategists to help set your mind at ease. know that planning for retirement can be the least of your worries. with the guidance of a pnc investments financial advisor, know you can get help staying on track for the future you've always wanted. ♪ getting older shouldn't mean giving up all the things she loves to do. it should just mean, well, finding new ways to do them. right at home's professional team thoughtfully selects caregivers to provide help with personal care, housekeeping, and of course, meal preparation. oh, that smells so good. aw, and it tastes good, too. we can provide the right care, right at home.
2:26 pm
meet the world's newest energy superpower. surprised? in fact, america is now the world's number one natural gas producer... and we could soon become number one in oil. because hydraulic fracturing technology is safely recovering lots more oil and natural gas. supporting millions of new jobs. billions in tax revenue... and a new century of american energy security. the new energy superpower? it's red, white and blue. log on to learn more. ♪ help brazil reduce its overall reliance on foreign imports with the launch of the country's largest petrochemical operations. when emerson takes up the challenge it's never been done before simply becomes consider it solved. emerson.
2:27 pm
we all enter this world with a shout and we see no reason to stop. so cvs health is creating industry-leading programs and tools that help people stay on medicines as their doctors prescribed. it could help save tens of thousands of lives every year. and that w ould be something worth shouting about. cvs health, because health is everything.
2:28 pm
♪ ♪ the pursuit of healthier. it begins from the second we're born. after all, healthier doesn't happen all by itself. it needs to be earned... every day... from the smallest detail to the boldest leap. healthier means using wellness to keep away illness... knowing a prescription is way more than the pills... and believing that a single life can be made better by millions of others. healthier takes somebody who can power modern health care... by connecting every single part of it. realizing cold hard data can inspire warmth and compassion... and that when technology meets expertise... everything is possible. for as long as the world keeps on searching for healthier... we're here to make healthier happen. optum. healthier is here.
2:29 pm
47 victims of the fort hood shooting in 2009 were finally awarded their long overdue military honors. they were held up because the government initially designated the terror act an act of work place violence. the 13 people killed and more than 30 wounded were awarded purple hearts for defense of freedom medals earlier. sergeant sean manning was shot six times in the attack and is surprisingly still being denied benefits for his injuries. >> i think it is almost unheard of for someone to receive the purple heart and not have injuries classified as combat related. the fact that you have an al qaeda inspired terrorist attack that we were shot in and that is
2:30 pm
not combat related i think is ridiculous. >> there is no way to spin this. it is horrible that this is still happening, that they haven't done something about this. why is it that these people that were injured still can't get the benefits that they are entitled to? >> it is shameful. and it is something i think that the white house should have called over to the military if that was where the hangup was and say get this fixed tomorrow. >> a good example for the president to use the executive pin that he loves so much. >> uses it quite often. so two people injured in that attack have committed suicide waiting for some of this stuff. bradley manning gets on the house sex change operation. how screwed up is the system where that is going on. these people should have gotten
2:31 pm
benefits from the beginning. >> it is terrible. they are running for cover and getting pommelled with bullets what is the confusion with labelling this a terrorist attack? this is awful behavior. busy playing footsie with iran, busy releasing people with gitmo and doing terror swaps and letting five go for bergdahl. >> bureaucracy is blind and it is obsessed about the narrow interpretation of the law. when you are at war with radical islam and one of their warriors comes in and shoots you that is combat related. i don't see how you can't see that. the president i don't understand this. when you look at specific issues in people that the president chooses to care about whether
2:32 pm
athletes or pop stars or comments on every minor media cur curfufal. this is a perfect thing. kick starter is made for these benefits that the government won't get off their butts. >> you said three words that burgcrats are taking their direct lead from the president of the united states. you said we are at a war with radical islam. you cannot say war. you cannot say radical and you cannot say islam. >> he is concerned about words that christians use that he finds offensive and actions they engage in is all the way back. >> i actually was dating an officer at the time who was great and still is involved in the fort hood shooting. i flew down there the day after the shooting and he was in the
2:33 pm
cross fire. his clothes were covered in blood. this was not work place violence. this was a horrible situation. if you were down there and so many people were and you saw the blood soaked clothes that these people were covered in the people that saved, that deserve these purple hearts saved a lot more lives than we can count. they deserve every single -- should not be a question. they deserve it. this was not work place violence. this was absolutely combat situation. com bats happen to be art -- >> commander in chief has opportunity here. >> bureaucracy. if you can do something about it then you do it. makes me ill. >> i didn't know about the suicides. >> it is terrible. this is an opportunity for the commander in chief that is on the business card to step up and do something and rectify the situation. it won't take three minutes of your time. >> what is it like to be the most under dressed person sitting at a table with the president of the united states?
2:34 pm
you are about to find out from the man coming up next in the fastest seven. introducing miracle-gro liquafeed universal feeder. turn any hose connection into a clever feeding system for a well-fed garden. miracle-gro. life starts here. comfort keepers can provide a variety of in-home services for your aging loved ones. we'll assess their needs and create a custom care plan that can change as their needs change. ♪
2:35 pm
2:36 pm
2:37 pm
2:38 pm
welcome back. time for -- the fastest seven minutes on television. three captivating stories, seven concise minutes one convivial host. sandra bullock has a crazy stalker ordered to stand trial. yesterday in court they played the 911 call made that day while she was cowering in her closet. >> something broken into my house. i'm hiding in the closet. >> i saw them walk under the attic. >> a man or a woman?
2:39 pm
>> i think it was a man. >> joshua james corbett pleaded not guilty to all charges. that ain't going to cut it, is it? >> my friends from l.a. d.a.'s office are prosecuting this case. this is a real problem for a lot of celebrity profile people you can't imagine the case volume they have. if you are in your house and somebody has been stalking you and sending messages -- >> i apologized for it. >> apparentlily they found an automatic machine gun in his home. >> he is a freak. i always have to go back. i don't like the idea of 911 calls being released because it is so private. if you are terrified and she is terrified i don't want to hear that. public 911 calls make it less likely for some people to make
2:40 pm
911 calls. if i am in a dangerous but embarrassing situation let's say i fell on something. i'm not going to call 911 because tmz is going to be like greg gutfeld's 911 call. what if your friend overdoses or gets stabbed you don't want to be on the 911 call -- did i spit on you? i'm sorry. maybe this is a private thing. >> what you would be falling on? >> steps. >> that is embarrassing. >> hiding in the closet. >> i can see your point but i think that she is brave. she is of course brave. she was trying to protect herself. it could have the other effect which is to encourage people to call or know how to be safe within their homes if they are a
2:41 pm
victim. >> if you have the opportunity to sit in a meeting with president obama what would you wear? this guy was selected to do just that from a crowd. check out what he was wearing at the time. a little awkward. >> the first thing that goes through my mind was i am definitely most under dressed person in this room. i was extremely nervous. i hadn't realized i would be sitting there with the president and the senator. luckily they asked other people questions first so gave me a couple of seconds to calm my nerves and put together what i wanted to speak about. my mother definitely had a conversation with me afterwards when the picture came out. she was like you were in a white polo with your elbows on the table. i definitely -- she had a nice talk with me. >> you point out something very important. >> did he come from the interview straight to fox and
2:42 pm
friends. you don't have to dress up to meet the president. i think it is okay. you want to see what real americans wear that is what real americans wear. >> fox and friends is a is a different story. >> he works for a solar energy company. that is their version of a power suit. you look at the meeting everybody looks so miserable and bored. this reminded me bh we went to lunch with the boss and i wore the pink sweater with an alien face on it and sat down and the boss looked at me and was like i hired this guy? did your mom have a talk with you? >> is that the one when bob choked -- >> they forgot about the sweater. >> should have passed shrimp around the table. >> the best part is the name card that says president obama. >> i know.
2:43 pm
>> he also said his mom was upset that he had his elbows on the table. >> i will sit back. i think being under dressed is a terrible feeling. if you are not sdreszed for an occasion where you are supposed to be it will decrease your confidence. >> isn't it better to be overdressed than under dressed? >> this is interesting. check out this north carolina mom of six boys finding out her seventh baby is going to be a girl the gender reveal cake reaction is priceless. >> the gender reveal the color of the cake. >> we are developing way too many rituals for stuff when we can just talk.
2:44 pm
doctor do i have cancer? cut into the cake. you are in court. is the defendant guilty? let's cut into the cake. you don't need a cake. >> the family is big fans. >> i hope you feel bad. >> let them eat cake. >> it will be great. >> most protected and spoiled little sister in america. >> i get superexcited. looked like delicious cake. >> i hope she is okay because i'm not sure you are supposed to get that excited when you are pregnant. you are not supposed to fall and go into labor. >> seven kids. it's the last weekend before april 15 if you have been procrastinating and doing your taxes we have a few tips ahead that could help you out possibly.
2:45 pm
2:46 pm
whether you need a warm up before the big race... or a healthy start before the big meeting there's a choice hotel that's waiting for you. this spring, choose choice twice, get a night at no price at 1,500 hotels. book now at choicehotels.com
2:47 pm
2:48 pm
this weekend is going to be a busy one for a lot of americans who haven't filed taxes yet. the deadline is on wednesday. i become a republican for one day. tips on what to do if you can't finish on time. file for an extension that gives
2:49 pm
you another six months to finish. get the paperwork in by april 15 and if you owe irs money you don't have to pay -- you do pay. if you owe money back you won't get your refund until you do. so the question is have you done your taxes yet? congratulations. >> i filed them and i will say that the best tips that i have when you pay your taxes is alcohol. alcohol was invented for doing your taxes. it is the only thing that numbs the pain when you write that is a big glass of scotch. >> you are not getting a refund. >> i don't think i have gotten a refund in ages. i don't know what a refund looks like. it's true. it makes everyone a right wing jerk, taxes. >> it does. i become a huge member of the tea party for about five days. >> why do you go back? >> i forget. then i'm like it is all good.
2:50 pm
>> you can't be liberals when it matters. when it is serious you got to be a conservative. >> it's just that i don't mind paying a little extra to help other people unlike you because you are selfish. >> i want them to starve and live on the street. >> because you are loaded. >> and then inheritance tax. it is a nightmare. thanks for the call before the show that ruined my life. >> your accountant? >> you are saying that -- >> my husband and i are self employed so we have to pay quarterly and turned into doing it monthly. you have to spend so much time and money to prepare your own information to send to the tax preparer. >> dogs are people too. >> kidding. >> it is entirely too
2:51 pm
complicated. when you are on capitol hill and you have these nice conversations about a flat tax or retail sales tax having them for four decades. it would be great if somebody were to run on it. i think hillary clinton could try to try -- she could catch fire if she come out for tax reform. >> i think flat tax would be considered aggressive. you are a man of insane means much like greg gutfeld. >> where do you get this? >> because you pay a tremendous amount of taxes. >> people who work hard for a living pay a lot of taxes. >> we pay a huge amount of income. >> and we would like to reinvest. >> would you like to replace it with what? >> fair tax. >> and then you would settle for a flat tax. >> can i tell you one thing that ticks me off? my accountants had to go to new jersey department of taxation
2:52 pm
four times this year just to talk to somebody. can't get anyone on the phone. and i'm convinced it's because employer says fox news corporation. >> or because chris christie is your governor. >> "one more thing" is up next.
2:53 pm
2:54 pm
2:55 pm
2:56 pm
i'm going to kick it off. megyn kelly gets results for her segment about the teacher who forced third graders to write get well letters. let's run something from that. >> didn't feel well and wanted to raise spirits but gave me a great idea. with get well cards why don't we have get sick cards? because this guy deserves a get sick card. i hope you get diarrhea. love greg. >> results administrators suspended teacher who. >> with pay. >> get sick card. >> dp. >> what does d stand for? >> might be the first time that word is used on megyn kelly's show. so if you are in the airport
2:57 pm
or walking down the street i have a little excerpt that is going to be hitting news stands on april 14 about my new book. this particular excerpt is about mentoring device and includes things like dressing for the job you want and not the job that you have. >> that is a life sized photo. >> and it was really great of them to accommodate. >> interviews if you go to glamour.com. >> so very quickly bill o'reilly make sure you watch it or dvr it. it is friday, time for -- so dzhokhar tsarnaev's mother listen to what she had to say. she says the u.s. will pay for my son's and son's of islam
2:58 pm
permanently. how can a mother feel whose son is in the claws of a predator preparing to tear him to pieces like me. for blaming the u.s. blaming the victims mrs. tsarnaev, you have earned yourself fool of the week. so a great one for you. anybody love the blue angels? u.s. marine corps captain katie higgens named to blue angels flying on the aircraft called fat albert. first woman to be with the team. they thrill the crowds and performed and flown for about 500 million people have seen the blue angels. i used to see them in san francisco and go on the roof top and watch them. it was always so much fun. >> you didn't know i was there. i loved it with the shadow behind me.
2:59 pm
so i'm excited for her. i think it is great and i look forward to looking up in the sky and seeing her fly someday without greg. >> kimberly is going to the safe room with sandra bullock immediately after the show. >> people talk about how they don't want focus groups how they want politicians to be authentic. check out this picture of joe biden. he stole the pacifier out of michael bloomberg's grand son's mouth and put it in his own. that is an authentic politician. maybe not something the mother would want done with my child. >> you never did that with your son? >> we never did pacifiers. >> he didn't put it back in the baby's mouth? >> this is why i love joe biden. he is totally nonairbrushed. >> he truly sucks. >> don't you go negative on my
3:00 pm
joe biden. >> and midnight swimming naked that i like. >> you never told me that, kimberly. "special report" is up next. the wait is almost over. hillary clinton is set to announce her presidential run this weekend. this is "special report." good evening welcome to washington. in two days we could have our first and least surprising democratic contender in the race for the white house. so how will hillary clinton announce her candidacy? we have fox team coverage. carl cameron in nashville at the national rifle association convention. we start with chief white house correspondent ed henry in iowa with the latest on the question of not if but when and how hillary clinton wi

66 Views

info Stream Only

Uploaded by TV Archive on