Skip to main content

tv   The Kelly File  FOX News  September 29, 2015 6:00pm-7:01pm PDT

6:00 pm
again, thanks for watching tonight. please remember, the spin stops here as we're looking out for you. >> breaking tonight after three mons, new details on the foreign policy plan and dealing with the mess in the middle east. welcome to the kelly file, emp. i'm megyn kelly. for months, donald trump has been insisting that he has a surgical plan that will completely anigh lie the terror army. but he said he did not want to share it because he did not want the enemy to know what it was.
6:01 pm
here is hue some of the trump plan has unfolded. >> i do know what to do. and i would know how to bring isis to the table or beyond that defeat very quickly. i'm not going to tell you what it is tonight. if i win, i don't want the enemy to know what i'm doing. all i can tell you it's like a foolproof plan way of winning. that is so simple, so surgical, it would be an unbelievable thing. >> why are we letting isis go and fight asad and then we pick up the remnants. >> so we layoff isis for now. so let them destroy asad and
6:02 pm
then we go in behind that. >> that's what i would say. >> okay. >> if you look at syria, russia wants to get rid of isis. maybe let russia do it. what the hell do we care. >> putin is s is taking care of what we started and he frankly wants to fight isis and i think that's a wonderful thing. putin runs syria. he owns it. he'll never get out. never. >> okay, fine. we can be of syria. do you want to run syria? do you want to own syria? >> mark, good to see you. so that's the plan. there is a lot of popular sentiment in this country that supports donald trurp. trump. more and more, the american people look at this mess in the middle east. and they think why should we have our american soldiers get killed over there. if the russians want to put
6:03 pm
people in and defeat them over there, go for it. this is the most incompetent statement that a candidate has said in a really long time. it should be disqualifying for commander in chief. number one, isis is the enemy. the russians are in syria because isis invited them in. >> there's so many bad things. the bad guy goes and meets with putin.
6:04 pm
next thing you know, they have a meeting and the next thing you know, putin is in syria. >> and he's doing it there to serve the iranian interest. >> his point is let all the ones we dislike hate each other and fight each other and we'll just sit over here. >> second of all, that's not the sentiment. 73 say they want to defeat ground troops in syria and iraq. he's challenging barack obama and hillary clinton. he's challenging why do we want to own syria.
6:05 pm
i want to rebuild our country, bill. >> american workers built this country. and now we need american workers to rebuild this country. it is time we spent money on our wars. >> a mem beto donald trump. that is the foreign policy that republicans are running against. and it's not just barack ok. he said that we can work with asad. i'm a good judge of people. he's a guy that we canwork with. no, he's not. >> i've been looking at the different players and i've been watching asad. i'm looking at asad and looking at the people that we're supposed to be backing.
6:06 pm
>> he's better than isis. he's better than the people that we're trying to support against him. hillary clinton is the one who said that asad is a reformer. since then, he's massacred 307,000 people. >> he's a truly terrible, evil man. but last question, why is it a problem if russia influences in the middle east? >> because they're there to help iran. russia and iran and syria have an axis that they are trying to expand influence. they've just reached an agreement to start helping there the fight against isis to help in iraq. iran is trying to overthrow the government in yemen that is -- are supposed to be our ally.
6:07 pm
for donald trump, this is not in dispute. asaad is a mass murderer. putin is trying to help him. this is not hard stuff. >> the daily beast called this quote the gop 2016 festival of hate. it's a festival. >> that statement is so out there that it borders on
6:08 pm
hysterical. is he saying it's more racist than the one, for example, george wallace ran? >> how about 1860 when they argued getting over slavery. >> it's just preposterous. one is the great dlifble achievements was the battle for equal rights reflected in the civil rights movement. what it accomplished, among other things, was to make racism absolute absolutely ver boden in the united states. the consensus is overwhelming. it is bipartisan and it is utter. if you can tag someone, you can do real damage. too many unskrup you louse actors have used that consensus
6:09 pm
as a can you think el for other reasons. >> what they're saying is this is racism in the case of dr. carson and donald trump. it is, i am afraid, megan, a of what it's going to be like and how bad is this going to get. we're looking at the rough stuff that's happening in the republican primary and donald frump was his insults and the struggle that hillary clinton is having in all the rest of it. that looks like rough and tough
6:10 pm
politics. but my fear is you ain't seen nothing yet. >> why? why does it seem so much work now. >> for one,the country is divided over the last 45, 50 years. that contributes to this. and the feeling of each camp is that if the other party were to win the presidency, that america as we know it, would be gone forever. so you get this tooth and nail about everything. and, of course, congress reflects its. this is what we're looking at. it's going to get worse. >> but do you think there -- is there any mert it's possible,
6:11 pm
but there's a different matter. there's no huge overwhelming consensus. but you say something critical of african americans, you better be extremely careful what you say. you have to make sure that it is a policy disagreement with someone and it is not in any sense a criticism of the race. not in any sense or any circumstance. that's not a bad thing. that's a good thing in most respects. what you're seeing here are muslims among whom is a number that we need to be fighting and resisting.
6:12 pm
but the muslim face is not a racist. the comment that we're talking about here weren't even racial. >> it's an interesting point. good place to pick it up with our next guest. glad to see you. >> we have breaking news tonight on one of the groups attacking republicans, and, in plar, attacking dr. carson. dr. ben carson is here with some big news on his cam page. >> six officers charged in the death of freddie gray. wait until you hear what he's done.
6:13 pm
we'll show you the message and dana is here to respond. i'm always there for my daughter. for the little things. and the big milestones. and just like i'm there for her, pacific life is there to help protect me and my family so i can enjoy all life's moments. pacific life. helping families for over 145 years achieve long-term financial security with lifelong retirement income. talk to a financial advisor today to grow your future with confidence.
6:14 pm
still not sure whether to stay or go on that business trip? ♪ should i stay or should i go well this fall stay with choice hotels two times and earn a free night. when it comes to business, you always have a choice. book now at the new choicehotels.com [ that's a good thing, eligible for medicare? but it doesn't cover everything. only about 80% of your part b medical expenses. the rest is up to you.
6:15 pm
so consider an aarp medicare supplement insurance plan, insured by unitedhealthcare insurance company. like all standardized medicare supplement insurance plans, they could save you in out-of-pocket medical costs. call today to request a free decision guide. with these types of plans, you'll be able to visit any doctor or hospital that accepts medicare patients... plus, there are no networks, and virtually no referrals needed. join the millions who have already enrolled in the only medicare supplement insurance plans endorsed by aarp... and provided by unitedhealthcare insurance company, which has over 30 years of experience behind it. with all the good years ahead, look for the experience and commitment to go the distance with you. call now to request your free decision guide.
6:16 pm
>> not long ago, some people thought that a catholic could not be a president. they were wrong then and they are wrong now. >> well, breaking tonight, that was a nonprofit council of american and islamic relations. the irs rules specifically provide are absolutely prohiblts from directly or indirectly intervening in any political campaign, whether it be on behalf of or in opposition to
6:17 pm
any candidate for elected public office. uh-oh, we're reaching out to c.a.r.e. for our response. he has continued to take heat for how he answered a question last week about whether he personally would support a muslim for president. dr. carson, good to see you. so c.a.r.e. is in trouble. you've already said you won't be dropping out of the race. but let's pick up with you where i left it with brit. the most racist campaign for president that we've seen in history. your thoughts on that? >> well, isn't that what the leftists always do when they can't find anything else to talk about? they drop back to racism. that's their standard defense. its's so silly when you stop and think about it. you know, what i've talked about is a system of living, which
6:18 pm
islam is. it has nothing do do with race. if in fact, they're willing to accept the american standards, the american principles values and to sub jew gait their believes to our constitution. then, you know, that's very acceptable. >> they came out and took some issue with that defense of your position saying, all right. the constitution doesn't just tell you what you're not allowed to do. it also suggest what is you shouldn't want to do. and he suggested,look. a major purpose of the constitution is to discourage and delegitimize this kind of authoritarian thinking like you put forward.
6:19 pm
what do you think of that? >> well, i think the hammer usually has pretty solid information. and has things that are worthwhile. i think he may be alile bit off base there. there is nothing that i've said that is in anyway contradicting our constitution. in fact, i have a book coming out that really breaks it down. let me talk to you about the pollings. a virtual dead heat at 21% and you are at 20.
6:20 pm
>> i expect that he's probably getting close, but who knows. i mean, we're in uncharted territory. we've never had anything like this with all of these insurgence outsiders doing so well. he puts people out that continue to resonate with and doesn't, you know, become too thin-skinned and attacking people over everything. >> i've gone up a lot because i've been out there talking. people have an opportunity to actually hear what i'm saying. recognize that these guys have their own agenda. they're the only business that's protected by our constitution. they're supposed to be on the side of the people.
6:21 pm
but the people are realizing that they have their own agendas. so they're not listening to them and they're not listening to the pundits, who, of course, from the beginning, has been wrong about everything that they said about me. it seems like they've been tired of being wrong at some point. drchlt carson, always a pleasure speaking with you, thank you, sir. >> a dramatic switch tonight in that 14-year-old student bringing the device to school saying it was a clock. well, wait until you hear who is now hosting him as a guest. plus, republicans today raised concerneds in a hearing on planned parenthood. immediately, the democrats started shouting about massageny. the congressman who's in their cross hairs who, himself, was reduced to tears is here to react next. >> the disrespect the maageny
6:22 pm
rampants here today tells us what is really going on here. at mfs investment management, we believe active management can protect capital long term. active management can tap global insights. active management can seek to outperform. that's the power of active management. now? can i at least put my shoes on? if your bladder is calling the shots... ...you may have a medical condition called overactive bladder or oab. you've got to be kidding me. i've had enough! it's time to talk to the doctor. ask your doctor about myrbetriq to treat the oab symptoms of urgency, frequency, and leakage. myrbetriq is the first and only medicine in its class.
6:23 pm
myrbetriq (mirabegron) may increase blood pressure. tell your doctor right away if you have trouble emptying your bladder or have a weak urine stream. myrbetriq may cause serious allergic reactions. if you experience swelling of the face, lips, throat or tongue... ...or difficulty breathing, stop taking myrbetriq and tell your doctor right away. myrbetriq may affect or be affected by other medications. before taking myrbetriq, tell your doctor if you have liver or kidney problems. common side effects include increased blood pressure, common cold symptoms, urinary tract infection, and headache. take charge by talking to your doctor about your oab symptoms and myrbetriq. and learn about savings at myrbetriq.com
6:24 pm
6:25 pm
the head of planned parenthood goes before a barrage of questions. instead of that debate, the committee chair is coming under attack. watch this. in 2013, your compensation went up some $240,000. your compensation you're showing is $590,000, correct. >> that's not my annual compensation. it's 520,000 dwlars a year. >> i first would like to register my opposition and my objection to the chairman beating up on a woman of a
6:26 pm
witness today for making a good salary. the entire time i've been in congress, i've never seen a witness beaten up and questioned about their salary. the disrespect, the ma sole judgeny rampant here today tells us what is really going on here. >> a republican and a chairman of the house oversight and government reform committee. so there you have it. working for a taxpayer funded organization about the salary she makes. and you are a massage nis and shouldn't have done that because she is a woman, because she's a woman. your thoughts on that? >> we have questioned people about their salary time and time again. this is a nonprofit organization that is taking absorb tant
6:27 pm
salaries, they're failing for first class travel, they're sending money overseas and political organizations to get out to vote. it's swrus not true. >> the point you were trying to make is you all need it. you don't need the taxpayer subsidy. not only are you doing very well, but you have a lot of private donations. and and why are the taxpayers supplementing funding to an organization that pays half a million dollars a year across the country. >> the revenue to planned parenthood is $127 million more than their expenses. why should the american taxpayers have to pull money out of their wallet and give it to planned parent hood. if they're going to give it to people for that much money and have all of these exorbitant
6:28 pm
parties, then they don't need funding from the american taxpayers. >> the only soursz of health care for millions of american women. if you take the funding away, women will suffer. in particular, low-income women. >> that's just not true. there are more than 13,000 that offer these same types of services. there are less than 700 planned parenthood offices. if you want to get out more of them, then you should actually go to these community health centers. >> they do breast cancer screening, std testing and birth control. those numbers are going down,
6:29 pm
but the number of abortions are going up. >> and my wife, since her day, helping these women. >> why so emotional on that subject today. because my wife, julie, you know, she works for a plastic surgeon who works with women who are going through double mastectomies. i didn't want to get a lecture from democrats who say i hate money and love women. my wife spends her day helping these women. so, i don't know, i'm just
6:30 pm
laying it all out there, i guess. >> i appreciate your sentiment. i was going to mock you as the next john boehner. but what you said was so sweet, i decided not to do it. >> you almost got there. >> jason davis, thank you so much for being here tonight. well, also tonight, did antigun advocate cross a line when he produced a video that goes after dana lash in a very ugly way. we'll repoecide when dana joins us later. but, first, big news breaking in the investigation into the death of freddie grey in baltimore. and now we know what the cops are saying about one another. >> what the state has to do is try first. and the reason, in all likelihood that they want to try the officer first is because
6:31 pm
their statement implicates some if not all of the other officers. you wouldn't haul a load without checking your clearance. so why would you invest without checking brokercheck? check your broker with brokercheck. centrum brings us the biggest news... in multivitamin history. a moment when something so familiar... becomes something so...new. introducing new centrum vitamints. a multivitamin that contains a full spectrum of essential nutrients... you enjoy like a mint. new centrum vitamints. the coolest way yet... to get your multivitamins.
6:32 pm
6:33 pm
♪ everything kids touch during cold and flu season sticks with them. make sure the germs they bring home don't stick around. use clorox disinfecting products. because no one kills germs better than clorox.
6:34 pm
new details are surfacing in the death of freddie grey as the judge sets the trial dates. at least one officer warned that freddie grey needed medical care moments after his arrest back in april. but we're also learning that that officer suspected that grey may have been faking his injuries at the time. trace gal ager is live with the story. the only officer not in court today was william porter. he'll be the first officer tried on november 30th. he'll then be call ds as a witness against the other police officers.
6:35 pm
remember, officer porter checked on freddie grey after he had been arrested and placed in the back of the police van. porter also stated that he wasn't sure if grey was actually in distress or just acting like it. saying everybody plays the i need to go to the hospital thing when they get arrested. sergeant alicia white stated that she found fraed day gray responsive but not cooperative. the initial statements should be tossed out because the officers believed they were being interviewed as witnesses, not suspects. feared if their didn't cooperate, they'd be fired. the judge says the statements were obtained illegally and will be allowed.
6:36 pm
the remaining four offices will be tried every few weeks after then. >> -- more on this, we turn to our legal panel. let's start with this. it seems very important to the prosecutor that they tried porter first. porter is the guy who arrived to check on grey at the fourth out of five van stops. at which point he put him on the floor and left him handcuffed. >> they're alleging he had direct contact with freddie grey and asked him if you need to go see the doctor or the hopt and he indicated yes. and they're going to argue. but they chose not to give him what he needs.
6:37 pm
that's the thing, arthur. what really is the import of this statement on which the prosecutors are clearly getting ready to rely. at least gets them over the very first hurdle of knowledge. who knew what? he's asking for help. specifically with alicia white. wlo's the sergeant here. sergeant white said get him medical assistance. >> i thought the case just
6:38 pm
officially fell apart. it was beyond a reasonable doubt. she arrives and what does porter tell her? she comes out and says go get him medical care. >> yes. and add to that, also, that the backdrop with the attorneys are going to argue is it's constantly coming up from these defendants that they want to go to the hospital. they don't always send them there. there's a discretion that others have in deciding who goes there. so it could have been that freddie was still in sort of a faking mode at that time. and that the injury didn't come until afterwards.
6:39 pm
>> here's an interesting thing that i want to tell you about. she plans to use dna evidence in this case. >> he's the one who's charged with the murder. they're looking for his blood. they're looking with freddie grey's blood. so let's just say it's there. let's say his blood is there. there's no issue there to present to a injury whether the injury took place. >> there's distance to some extent to freddie grey. look, i didn't have contact with him. i was getting reports from other officers that he was doing fine and did he need to go anywhere.
6:40 pm
now, if that's what he's sailing, and there's blood on his clothing, then that might contradict his allegation. >> at some point, the driver gets out like every driver does when they go to central booking. they help the prisoner's out. >> i want to shift gears because i have a couple of questions for you. now, he's the one who's arrested and physically confronted grey. and they say they failed to secure him, initially. >> if i was a lawyer, i have all of the trips. i have what everyone else said. i am able to cross examine to my heart's content, i have so much material to work with. the best thing, i don't know why they charged white third. it's good to charge with the murder. then, poor alicia white, she's third. i don't know with where that
6:41 pm
came from. what do you think because the defense wants these police stations out. they say there's questions in a way that they didn't realize they had rights at the moment. >> i don't like the statements that are coming in. we all have cherished rights. they shouldn't have to choose between their cherished rights and feeding their framly. you don't speak, you lose your job. >> but they were able to lead freely. that's the general rule. >> well, we also have a dramatic twist tonight in the story of a 14-year-old muslim student. wait up till you see who's
6:42 pm
hosting this young man and making some headlines as a guest. plus, a new video from an anti-gun advocate. wow, you may find it disturbing. just like eddie, the first step to reaching your retirement goals is to visualize them. then, let the principal help you get there. join us as we celebrate eddie's retirement, and start planning your own. . . .
6:43 pm
when you're not confident your company's data is secure, the possibility of a breach can quickly become the only thing you think about. that's where at&t can help. at at&t we monitor our network traffic so we can see things others can't. mitigating risks across your business. leaving you free to focus on what matters most.
6:44 pm
(ee-e-e-oh-mum-oh-weh) (hush my darling...) (don't fear my darling...) (the lion sleeps tonight.) (hush my darling...) man snoring (don't fear my darling...) (the lion sleeps tonight.) woman snoring take the roar out of snore. yet another innovation only at a sleep number store. technology empowers us it pushes us to go further.
6:45 pm
special olympics has almost five million athletes in 170 countries. the microsoft cloud allows us to immediately be able to access information, wherever we are. information for an athlete's medical care, or information to track their personal best. with microsoft cloud, we save millions of man hours, and that's time that we can invest in our athletes and changing the world. just like eddie, the first step to reaching your retirement goals is to visualize them. then, let the principal help you get there. join us as we celebrate eddie's retirement, and start planning your own. to the story of a disturbing
6:46 pm
video. the author of the book, hands off, my gun. she's an out spoken second amendment defender who recently created an nra video asking for the freedom to defend her family. >> i'm a mom. and just like millions of other women, that's why i own guns. we're responsible. we're law-abiding. and we're everything that makes america strong. >> i'm the national rival association of america. and i'm freedom's safest place. >> well, an anti-gun advocate who goes by the twitter handle pinhead took that video and edited the ending. we're only going to show it to you one time and share with you a warning, the following video is very graphic. here it is. >> i'm a mom. just like millions of other women, that's why i own guns. we're responsible. we're law-abiding. we're everything that makes america strong.
6:47 pm
>> i'm the national rifle association of america. >> joining me now, dana lash. dana, good to see you. >> that is so disturbing. they said you really need to look at twitter right now. i thaublgt all right. and i opened my twitter app and i looked and i saw retweeting a ton of times. this is an individual who harassed me for a long time. i try not to engage as much as possible. and i had just muted him.
6:48 pm
you can't ignore this. >> he goes by tom applebock. your sin in his mind is that you're a second amendment supporter. yes, i'm a woman and i'm a second amendment reporter. that's my sin. and the thing that really got me about this, megyn, because i've let a lot of things slide before. i've dealt with, a lot, as you have, as well. and the thing that got me with this is that my oldest son, you know, he's teenager now. and he's online. and he has a facebook account and he's on instagram.uch as i e of the internet, i can stop him from seeing everything and i couldn't stop him from seeing this and i couldn't stop his friend from showing it to him. >> this is just wrong. the irony is so rich op an aent gun advocate putting a gun into a video and blowing a mother's head off to try to make his
6:49 pm
point. i mean, this is what's so disheartening, discouraging about the stage of debate. in this country today, where we can't disagree. i mean, that ad, you stood up for the rights in which you believe. this guy gets hateful. yes, that is the biggest irony. they want you to die and they buy a gun. me, wanting to be a law-abiding practitioner does not put the gun into the hand of someone who doesn't want one. and that's the disconnect. it's incredibly disturbing, the amount of harassment. and, you know, i don't -- personally, i don't believe that this is a tire. but i also don't believe in hate speech, either. i think the level is frightening. i do take things like this quiet
6:50 pm
seriously. simply because the behavior increased in intensity and frequency. i thought i don't want to mess with this. so just for legal purposes and my own safety, i reached out and, you know, talked to someone about this. so i did reach out to the fbi and they are assessing the situation. >> the ad has been pulled from twitter. it is off? you can never really get it off the internet. but it is off and has there been any sort of apology or anything by this person? >> no, no apology. doubled down on it. encouraged other threats. because from this it inspired other people -- there was a guy who said that he wanted to redact me up because i hide behind mi guns. yes, that's the entire reason why i carry because i have men threatening to harm me and anybody else that's a law-abide been gun owner. his particular post in which he published that video, twitter dre move it. his account is still there. i have him blocked at this point. but he and other people are kind of reaching out.
6:51 pm
i know that someone had issued. they condemned this to huffington post. >> i got to go. my apologies. we'll pick it up. this program is brought to you by panera bread. the roasted turkey cranberry flat bred bread is now in season. thing artificial. just real roasted turkey. carved thick. that's the right way to make a good turkey sandwich. the right way to eat it? is however you eat it. panera. food as it should be. what does it mean to have an unlimited mileage warranty how about over there? on a certified pre-owned mercedes-benz?
6:52 pm
what does it mean to drive as far as you want for up to three years and be covered? it means your odometer is there to record the memories. during the mercedes-benz certified pre-owned sales event now through september 30th, you'll get complimentary pre-paid maintenance and receive your first two month's payments on us. only at your authorized mercedes-benz dealer. i'm a gas service my nrepresentative. n. i've been with pg&e nine years. as an employee of pg&e you always put your best foot forward to provide reliable and safe service
6:53 pm
and be able to help the community. we always have the safety of our customers and the community in mind. my family is in oakland, my wife's family is in oakland so this is home to us. being able to work in the community that i grew up in, customers feel like friends, neighbors and it makes it a little bit more special. together, we're building a better california.
6:54 pm
pesky hard breaks where the rude computer cuts you off no matter what's happening. let me let you finish your thought, dana. >> i was going to say very quickly that some of these anti-gun advocates, they really need to watch their rhetoric because it's inciting threats and i'm afraid it will incite violence again people who just want to be law abiding americans. thank you. a 14-year-old muslim student arrested after bringing a mysterious electronic device to the school. officials thought it looked a lot like a bomb.
6:55 pm
he said it was a clock he built from scratch. trace gallagher has the update. >> megyn, he's now been invited to qatar. it is part of the initiative to attract bright young minds and gifted youth to reach their full potential. ahmed hit the headlines after he was arrested for what some believe was a hoax bomb to school. he built the clock to impress his engineering teacher and his supporters say the school and the police overreacted because of his race and religion. facebook founder mark zuckerberg, hillary clinton and president obama all thought the clock was cool. the white house even extended an invite to ahmed. but many experts say it appears the device if ahmed's computer brief case is actually a 1980s alarm clock from radioshack. watch. >> all he did was remove the plastic case from the alarm clock. this is not an invention. this is not something that someone built. or even assembled. >> texas police say they have more information about the device but can't release it
6:56 pm
because ahmed's a minor and his family won't agree to it. but the union said this. listen. >> he wants to see how far he can get with the device and see what kind of alarm he could get. as you can see now, he's got what he asked for. >> ahmed still plans to bring the device with him to meet the president in d.c. >> trace, thank you. this bale of hay cannot be controlled. when a wildfire raged through elkhorn ranch, the sudden loss of pasture became a serious problem for a family business. faced with horses that needed feeding and a texas drought that sent hay prices soaring, the owners had to act fast. thankfully, mary miller banks with chase for business. and with greater financial clarity and a relationship built for the unexpected, she could control her cash flow, and keep the ranch running. chase for business. so you can own it. chase for business. where our next arrival is... red carpet whoa! toenail fungus!? fight it! with jublia. jublia is a prescription medicine used to treat toenail fungus.
6:57 pm
use jublia as instructed by your doctor. are you getting this?! most common side effects include ingrown toenail, application site redness, itching, swelling, burning or stinging, blisters, and pain. oh, epic moves, big j! fight it! getting ready for your close-up? ask your doctor if jublia is right for you. visit our website for savings on larger size. when you're not confident your company's data is secure, the possibility of a breach can quickly become the only thing you think about. that's where at&t can help. at at&t we monitor our network traffic so we can see things others can't. mitigating risks across your business. leaving you free to focus on what matters most. and my brother ray and i started searching for answers. (vo) when it's time to navigate in-home care,
6:58 pm
follow that bright star. because brightstar care earns the same accreditation as the best hospitals. and brightstar care means an rn will customize a plan that evolves with mom's changing needs. (woman) because dad made us promise we'd keep mom at home. (vo) call 844-4-brightstar for your free home care planning guide. here at fidelity, we give you the most free research reports, customizable charts, powerful screening tools, and guaranteed 1-second trades. and at the center of it all is a surprisingly low price -- just $7.95. in fact, fidelity gives you lower trade commissions than schwab, td ameritrade, and e-trade. i'm monica santiago of fidelity investments, and low fees and commissions are another reason serious investors are choosing fidelity. call or click to open your fidelity account today. i'm angela, and i quit smoking with chantix. for ten long years i was ready to quit. but i couldn't do it on my own. i needed help and chantix was there.
6:59 pm
and i did it. along with support, chantix (varenicline) is proven to help people quit smoking. it reduces the urge to smoke. some people had changes in behavior, thinking or mood, hostility, agitation, depressed mood and suicidal thoughts or actions while taking or after stopping chantix. some had seizures while taking chantix. if you have any of these, stop chantix and call your doctor right away. tell your doctor about any history of mental health problems, which could get worse or of seizures. don't take chantix if you've had a serious allergic or skin reaction to it. if have these, stop chantix and call your doctor right away as some can be life-threatening. tell your doctor if you have heart or blood vessel problems, or develop new or worse symptoms. get medical help right away if you have symptoms of a heart attack or stroke. decrease alcohol use while taking chantix. use caution when driving or operating machinery. most common side effect is nausea. i never thought i would be a non-smoker and i'm so proud. ask your doctor if chantix is right for you. a note before we go. quick thanks to bethlehem central high school for a lovely
7:00 pm
weekend. my school inducted yours truly and others into their hall of fame on saturday. it was great to be home again. great to hear that cheering section that calls themselves the hooligans. i love that. go eagles! lots of love. welcome to "hannity." newt gingrich, kevin mccarthy, are all here tonight. marco rubio will join us. first, tonight president obama continues to meet with america's adversaries is at the united nations. earlier today obama sat down with cuba's communist president raul castro to discuss normalizing diplomatic relations. the first time leaders from both countries have met on u.s. soil in almost 60 years. yesterday president obama also held talks with russian president vladimir putin to figure out ways to end the crisis in syria and combat isis. now, president obama also shook

30 Views

info Stream Only

Uploaded by TV Archive on