Skip to main content

tv   The Five  FOX News  May 5, 2016 2:00pm-3:01pm PDT

2:00 pm
hello, i'm dana perino, along with kimberly guilfoyle, juan williams, eric bolling, and greg gutfeld. it's 5:00 in new york city and this is "the five." hillary clinton insists she didn't put america's security in jeopardy with her use of a private email server as secretary of state. she was questioned about the investigation again this week. >> have you been contacted or have your representatives been contacted by the fbi to set up an interview? >> no. >> no contacts there? >> no. >> any indication that your private server was hacked by foreign hackers? >> no, not at all. >> not at all? not quite. aleast according to a romanian hacker, who said he easily and repeatedly broke into the secretary's server in early
2:01 pm
2013. in an exclusive interview, fox's own chief intelligence correspondent catherine herridge spoke with him on the phone from a virginia jail where he's awaiting trial for cybercrimes. >> is the clinton server easy or hard? >> no, for me was easy. for me was easy, for everybody. >> mrs. clinton's team said they put security on this server. is that what you found? >> you know when somebody tells, we put security on the server. okay. you had that server like up for five years, okay? are you sure that in those five years you had security second by second? >> and how many times did you access the clinton server, marcel? >> i say like twice. because for me it was not of interest. at the time. it was -- not paying attention. for me it was not like the
2:02 pm
hillary clinton server. it was like an email server, she and others were using with political voting stuff. >> if her server was breached, judge napolitano thinks that she will be indicted. >> she needs to stop being in a state of denial. >> if they found hacking, if they can demonstrate hacking, would that make it harder for them not to charger? >> it would make it nearly impossible. >> in a statement, the clinton campaign calls the hacker's claims, calling them baseless and no government agency has notified them about a government server being compromised. can you explain further what judge napolitano is saying that he thinks it's extremely serious and it has to go to the next step. >> if it is true and he was able to breach her server and be able to get access to confidential communications, it would violate national security and put people
2:03 pm
at risk. it establish as prima faca case. it really establishes -- you don't have to prove that she had the specific intent or to willfully violate or be reckless. you know with it you're just not supposed to do what she did. this is evidence that it was breached. and as we sit here right now, do we really know exactly what information that he was able to get access to? who knows. and this is all during that time as well, during benghazi, during times when you're privy to all that confidential communication, access, location, timetables, scheduling, anything in terms of travel and what different diplomats around the world are doing. where they're staigt stationed. >> because he's awaiting trial for something else. like so he is considered a criminal. how much credence or credibility do you think he has as a witness? >> if he was to come forward, you can have a credibility or
2:04 pm
believability of the witnesses. but the proof is in the pudding. if he provides or proffers evidence to show in some kind of deal the access he had and the information he was able, multiple entries he was able to gain access to, including sidney blumenthal as well. is the main reason this this became exposed. she was going back and forth and consulting him on these high-level matters to get quote advice. although she said she didn't take it from him as a directive. but perhaps was using it in sort of the framework in her decision-making. >> i've got to say as a communications person, eric, every time i see her answering some of these questions, i feel like she's on a high wire without a net. i wonder if you think that all of this stuff is going do end up actually hurting her. or will she get o scot-free? >> this is going to draw well beyond november. where we'll either have a president hillary clinton or we won't. if we do, then she may be indicted after she's president, that would be crazy time. the most important thing here,
2:05 pm
though, is and i'm not sure that we haven't talked about this quite a few times before that. intent isn't even a factor here. she doesn't even have do intend to be negligent. if she's just negligent, top-secret information, she's likely criminally liable. so she should go -- if not go to jail for it here's the old example. if you have a top-secret document, in this folder, go to the bar, have a drink with someone leave the folder on the bar. accidentally walk out and that leaks, you're criminally negligent and you will go to jail for something like that. that's basically what she did, she left top-secret information on a server that was hacked repeatedly. he is up for trial, we may have only 10% of what he did but by doing so she left basically left the folder on the bar of del frisco's over there. >> don't think he won't try to work out a deal. usually the hackers, they have a file that's like a get out of
2:06 pm
jail free file. that has so much information in it that you're like, okay, let's talk. >> what do you think, juan? where there's smoke, there's fire? >> i love this conspiracy theory. i'm sitting here thinking wow, this is great, this is unbelievable. first of all this guy totally lacking in credibility. by the way he says, he said he hacked in two times in five years because it really wasn't of interest. >> he said it was boring. >> that's what he said. so all of a sudden you guys sitting here saying yeah, i bet they were in there and they got information about benghazi. another conservative witch hunt. he also says he hacked colin powell. get colin powell in the jail cell with her. then of course fox, not only fox, but the clinton campaign says, we don't believe, we have no way to verify this guy. we have no evidence that he actually did it. he goes by the name, greg is going to explode on this. he goes by the name gucifer, what is he, lucifer? is he the devil? >> stretching.
2:07 pm
>> blow a gasket over his name? >> i find this whole thing refreshing. you know, usually it's bill breaching a server. you know, what's amazing is that this guy re -- repeatedly, unlawful, gaining entry. you know this guy is known as a hactivist, one step above being a juggler at a children's birthday party. he's not a pro, he's an amateur, he's like geraldo on "dancing with the stars." >> boo. you're mean. >> he attacked hillary. he's our hero because he showed how easy it is to make national security emails vulnerable. and we have to define what hacking is. because we think it's some kind of nefarious, mysterious thing. he's basically searching passwords that based on your background. he figures out your security questions. hillary's password was probably big sill cigar 100. he took 50 guesses and got in. it's a lesson for everybody, including myself you've got to
2:08 pm
be changing your passwords. it's not as hard as you think. and the democratic party, do they have a back-up here? have they talked to biden about this? every nfl team has a back-up quarterback in case somebody gets injured. even if it's johnny manziel, bring somebody in. if something happens, nobody thought trump was going to be the nominee, except for eric. but nobody is saying, nobody is saying that he's going to get indicted. it's the same odds. >> but there's other information. there's other information that's coming to light from sources saying that in fact, this could be happening and that's another reason why bernie sanders is staying in. but -- gucifer, there were ten other unique ip addresses of people who had access to this server. who are those people? >> can i introduce a touch of reality, i don't want to disrupt this. but it's actually trouble for hillary clinton. you have a federal judge now saying that her aides in the state department officials must
2:09 pm
testify, go along with this inquiry by judicial watch. that's real. now that's real. they're going to have to testify. and i think people like houma abedin have been interviewed by the fbi. >> don't forget about the staffer who got immunity. >> you know what happens this up? the investigation wider, the staffers and emails of staffers? you find more stuff. you find stuff that may not be have anything to do with the state department. other than unless they were using the state department hillary clinton to somehow ingratiate the clinton foundation with funds from foreign governments, foreign companies. >> pinning the tail on the donkey. >> you start an investigation, sometimes it leads you down a different rabbit hole and you find something that really matters. i think that's where the meat is not with the state department, but with the clinton foundation. >> it's not with this guy who has no credibility. and it's not with -- >> it may or may not be, correct. >> it's not even the email. but it's the foundation.
2:10 pm
i'm just saying at this point, it's like you know what, republican party is so worried about hillary clinton. they're just praying for rain. they're just praying that something happens. can something please -- >> i want her to stay in. >> it's pouring rain what it's been, juan, she's hoping the rain stops. between the server, the accusations with the clinton foundation. all the things that are going on in her world that these scandal after scandal. she just wants it all to go away, as you do. >>-day? i'm just, i would like people to just look at reality. the woman has gotten more votes than even donald trump. >> juan, the great thing is if she stays in and the email thing gets worse, the terrible thing is if she gets out and they bring biden in who would win in a landslide. >> why wouldn't they go for bernie? >> bernie is a socialist. come on. you borrow juan's terms, we need to live in the real world here. we're not going to elect a socialist. neither side of the political spectrum has, has addressed the hazards of this actual story.
2:11 pm
or anything that's in the realm of modern technology. whether it is vulnerable email or artificial intelligence or automation or robotics and how this is go to affect our lives going forward. nobody has. it's about time one of these candidates actually starts discussing the realities. for example, it's not going to be mexico or china stealing our jobs, it's going to be automation. we have to look at the hazards of artificial intelligence in the next 20 or 30 years, that's going to change the world we have to talk about the fact that terror is being married to technology. that people can go and buy drones and put any kind of chemical or biological weapon on it. we need to have somebody talking about that. other than crackpots like me. >> can i ask you juan one more question? does it not bother you the slightest amount that hillary clinton claimed there were no top-secret emails on that server, and we found 22 of the highest level of classification and lhundreds of the -- she's clearly lied about that fact. >> no. first of all it would bother me.
2:12 pm
but what she said was that this was classified as secret or top-secret or -- after. >> she's smart enough to know -- >> but that's the argument. go ahead, dana. >> i think that's a real dodge. it is classified -- >> it's classified upon the moment that you type it in or that you forward it on. and it also is against president obama's executive order. >> that's true. >> which again, she put him in a terrible position. we got to move on. clinton is aggressively going after trump. now that he's the presumptive gop nominee. her new attack ad and his warning for her. that's next.
2:13 pm
when my chronic pain got bad, my doctor prescribed medication-an opioid. it really helped! but it came with some baggage: opioid-induced constipation-oic. sooo awkward... you sound like you're ready for the movantalk! opioids block pain signals. but they can also block activity in the bowel,
2:14 pm
causing constipation. movantik can help reduce constipation caused by opioid pain medications. do not take movantik if you have a bowel blockage or a history of them. serious side effects may include a tear in your stomach or intestine. and can also include symptoms of opioid withdrawal. common side effects include stomach pain, diarrhea, nausea, gas, vomiting, and headache. tell your doctor about any side effects and about medicines you take as movantik may interact with them causing side effects. i'm so glad i had the movantalk with my doctor! constipated by your prescription opioid pain medication? ask your doctor if movantik is right for you. if you can't afford your medication, astrazeneca may be able to help. and my brother ray and i started searching for answers. (vo) when it's time to navigate in-home care, follow that bright star. because brightstar care earns the same accreditation as the best hospitals. and brightstar care means an rn will customize a plan that evolves with mom's changing needs. (woman) because dad made us promise
2:15 pm
we'd keep mom at home. (vo) call 844-4-brightstar for your free home care planning guide. ♪ no, you're not ♪ yogonna watch it! ♪tch it! ♪ ♪ we can't let you download on the goooooo! ♪
tv-commercial
2:16 pm
♪ you'll just have to miss it! ♪ yeah, you'll just have to miss it! ♪ ♪ we can't let you download... uh, no thanks. i have x1 from xfinity so... don't fall for directv. xfinity lets you download your shows from anywhere. i used to like that song. she is stillg bernie sanders, but bernie sanders is focused on taking out donald trump. she is letting h inting his cri the case for her. >> he is a con artist. >> a phony. >> donald trump is the know-nothing candidate. >> donald is a bully. >> he would not be the commander-in-chief we need to keep our country safe. >> this guy is so unfit to be commander-in-chief. >> his domestic policies would lead to recession. his foreign policies would make
2:17 pm
america the world less safe. >> i bring people together. >> well trump doesn't seem too concerned, though, he says he's ready to fight fire with fire. if he has to. >> if she wants to go the low rode, i'm fine with that and if she wants to go the high road, which probably i would prefer, i would be fine with that. >> you're fine with the low road? most people don't want to go on the low road. >> no, i can handle the low road if i have to do it. we've had some low roads over the last few months. >> really? >> if we have to go that direction. >> low road, high road, all good. i'm looking at you. >> i know you're looking at me. >> you don't even have to say my name any more. i love o'reilly asking trump if he's prepared to take the low road. that's like asking snoop dogg if he's prepared to get stoned. he didn't just take the low
2:18 pm
road, he paved it, he built the low road. to we remember what happened on tuesday? he linked a candidate's dad to killing jfk. it's amazing. >> he was repeating an article he read. >> thank you. >> the best part about it is hillary is so clueless, she doesn't realize that these ads are trump's highlight reel. they don't, they don't, they don't drive people away from trump. when they take all the stuff, you find yourself laughing through it. it's funny, so you go yeah, i like the guy. it's not, they have to find another alternative. >> it's not working? >> this will not hurt trump. >> if this is far too enjoyable is what you're saying? >> it's a comedy. >> i disagree, i don't think that the ad was named at trump supporters. the ad was aimed at her supporters, to solidify her base. it helps her turn out her base. >> if it's your base, you're already there. >> she's got work to do she's got to prove that she's willing to take him on. and the reasons that they want,
2:19 pm
they need, she needs them to want to vote for her and to want to vote against him. the you had yeaudience, think i different. >> i respectfully disagree. >> i disagree with you. >> moving quite around the table. >> this will be a low-road election. i mean donald trump went the low road, but it was paved with gold for him. once he tried it out and again, he says he counterpunches, he lets someone else take the first shot and then he hits the low road like the autobahn, like a highway, pedal to the metal. and at some point they're going to raise $1 billion, start attacking him. they always, do the clintons are that way, that's how they win, how they politic and once they do, trump's going to go at her and it's going to be the most phenomenal six months of television history in our lives. >> godzilla versus king kong. >> it benefits donald trump, the low road. he owns it. it works.
2:20 pm
if it's working, it's small ball and baseball. it's small ball is working for you, stay with small ball. but move the player, runner over to second. fly ball to right, score. >> play what works. >> well let me just say -- >> he's quite comfortable with it, it worked for him, he's like 16-0, k.o. that's the deal. >> wow, i don't know about that, kimberly. >> meaning being him. >> in fact it brings me to my thought about this, which is the news of the day, paul ryan, the speaker of the house says he can't support trump right now. the news of the day is, what's going on inside the republican party. the party is breaking apart. and so you have george h.w. bush, george w. bush, they say you know what, we're staying out of this. mitt romney, you know where he is. >> the party is not breaking apart. they were never on the trump bandwagon. >> george bush, both bushes,
2:21 pm
mitt romney, john mccain, paul ryan. >> ben sacks, these people, they're on the outside. they're the insiders all along. >> when lindsey graham says this man plays racism, xenophobia and he's a bigot, you think -- hmm. to dana's point, i wonder what that independent suburban white woman who decides american elections is thinking. >> well if she's thinking about the economy and jobs and money and safety and security. >> safety and security? put donald trump's finger on the bomb? that will help my kids out. >> better than hillary clinton controlling the server. and pushing the video. >> blow it up. blow it up. >> i can see we're not going to come to terms on this. so moving right along. do you have a follow-up, dana? >> no, i just think for one, i think george h.w. bush is 91 years old. he's retired from politics. take him off the table. if you want to fight about gb george bush and his decision not to, i think it is a principled one.
2:22 pm
remember, if it's donald trump that suggested that he knew about 9/11, that he knew that there were no wmd and he lied his way into war and he should have been impeached a as war criminal. that's pretty hard to overcome. the fact that he has said he's going to stay out of it and not actively work against it, should be commended. >> that's bush high road for the family. >> well this went well. >> did it? >> i think so. >> let's review during the break. >> pretty satisfied. >> still to come, the fastest seven featured a phone call between donald trump and president obama. you'll want to listen in. stay tuned. thank you for dining with us. hope to see you again soon. whoa, whoa, i got this. just gotta get the check. almost there. i can't reach it. if you have alligator arms, you avoid picking up the check. what? it's what you do.
2:23 pm
i got this. thanks, dennis! if you want to save fifteen percent or more on car insurance, you switch to geico. growwwlph. it's what you do. oh that is good crispy duck.
2:24 pm
2:25 pm
the call just came in. she's about to arrive. and with her, a flood of potential patients. a deluge of digital records. x-rays, mris. all on account...of penelope. but with the help of at&t, and a network that scales up and down on-demand, this hospital can be ready. giving them the agility to be flexible & reliable. because no one knows & like at&t.
2:26 pm
there's an assault on free speech on a lot of college campuses in america. virginia tech now coming under scrutiny for rescinding a speaking invitation to conservative "wall street journal" columnist jason riley.
2:27 pm
riley was initially asked to give a lecture on campus. but he says he was disinvited over concerns there could be protests over his appearance. jason riley sounded 0 on the kelly file last night. >> liberals still think there's a certain way that black people are supposed to think about issues in this country. and nowhere is that notion more vigorously enforced than on our college campuses today. if i went out there and gave speeches about how the black lives matter movement is doing great things for this country or how you know, every problem in black america can be blamed on white racism, i think virginia tech would have welcomed me with open arms. >> today the president of virginia tech, timothy sands, put out a statement saying there was confusion, two different faculty members invited different speakers without each other's knowledge. they apologized to jason riley for the error in judgment. and now they've reinvited jason riley to come speak at virginia tech. the school says it's committed
2:28 pm
to free speech and civil discourse. so what do you think, greg, do you believe this? >> he should turn it down, definitely. but really, you know this isn't about free speech or banning speech. it's about banning only certain kinds of speech, that students find microaggressive. against their safe spaces. and they want to get rid of standards, which is generally the first step towards fascism. once you don't have any free speech, it just becomes anarchy and people can just take over in other areas. social justice robots are scared of black men who think for themselves. i think what we need is a safe space exchange. where we take all of these frightened little students and we send them to a country where it's really dangerous and we bring all of these refugees from syria who need a place to stay and they can stay in the harvard dorms and everyone will be happy. and they can learn and everybody can know what a safe space is. >> well do you buy the argument that timothy sands, the president of virginia tech made, that in fact, listen, you know
2:29 pm
there were different invitations made. and apparently, charles murray had spoken on campus at this bb & t lecture series and for the finance department at virginia tech. and there was a big reaction against charles murray. including president sands writing that charles murray's book had been used as justification for racism and eugenics and the like. and they said we're just trying to avoid dealing with these scholarships like jason reilly. >> so sands is concerned about a book that jason riley wrote in 1985 "the bell curve." and he's since writ an book called "coming apart. "a book that still haunts me. i think it's admirable that these guys are still willing to go g to these schools. do i buy their excuse that two teachers passed messages? not really. i'm surprised they didn't blame
2:30 pm
an intern. and jason riley is the most mild guy. the way that he speaks, the way he talks. every student at gw would be smart to follow jason riley on twitter. follow his columns in "the wall street journal." he is so thoughtful and smart. >> even harry reid would like him. >> yeah. think so? >> that's a throw-back. >> he's fantastic. super bright, talented. >> i think jason riley is so right on -- that black people who do not toe the line in terms of ideology. i'm not just thinking of jason riley, i'm thinking of justice thomas, i'm thinking of armstrong williams. condi rice. >> any conservative african-american. not toting the line. >> that's what i'm saying. i think that -- >> juan williams. >> well i think that there's a penalty to be paid -- >> juan could be a victim of political correctness.
2:31 pm
i am far too conservative. not at this table, thank god. so liberal academia has become the bastion of liberalism where they demand diversity of color, diversity of culture, diversity of gender. but they crush diversity of spoken opinion. not written opinion necessarily, but spoken opinion. it's bizarre that jason riley wouldn't be allowed to speak or whatever or some of the other people that recently rutgers with condoleezza rice and what-not. pulled back the speakers. they'll allow it written in newspapers, in school publications, they don't want him to speak. for some reason it makes absolutely no sense. >> there's some students that have gotten in trouble. student newspapers. >> i got to go to kimberly. because we're running out of time. kimberly -- >> i spoke recently at cornell. that's their most liberal university in the country. i was extremely well received. they gave a nice speech ahead of time to say listen, respect freedom of speech.
2:32 pm
the speaker's viewpoint. there was no protest. it was handled well by the school. there's positive experiences that can be had. if you're at a university, the whole point of getting an education is listen and learn. you might learn something if you listen to the other side. >> did you see male protesters trying to stop kimberly from speaking. they would go let's let her talk for a little while. like, those angry militants. maybe she has something to say. >> and take pictures with me after. >> but you know -- >> ideological segregation, a lot of times conservative speakers are only invited by conservative speaker series. >> that's what happened at cornell. anyway, ahead, hollywood's biggest hot head has erupted again. like a volcano. alec baldwin does it again. this time it lands him in today's fastest seven. the tape next when "the five" continues. and you work hard to keep it that way.
2:33 pm
sometimes... ...maybe too hard. get claim rateguard® from allstate. it helps keep your homeowners' rate from going up just because of a claim. so protect your home and your rates. talk to a local allstate agent and discover how much more their personal service can do for you. because my teeth are yellow. these photos? why don't you use a whitening toothpaste? i'm afraid it's bad for my teeth. try crest 3d white. crest 3d white diamond strong toothpaste and rinse... ...gently whiten... ...and fortify weak spots. use together for 2 times stronger enamel. crest 3d white.
2:34 pm
2:35 pm
2:36 pm
2:37 pm
we have time for -- >> the fastest seven minutes on television. three enticing stories, seven minutes, one host. first up -- hothead alec baldwin got in the face of a photographer who had just snapped a picture of his wife, hill area. the washed-up actor, a poster boy for anger management classes. behold this. >> someday away from my life. i said shut up! [ bleep ] stay away from my wife. [ bleep ] you're a piece of
2:38 pm
garbage. >> i get that -- >> the photographer could tick you off, especially if he's taking pictures, but that's a little over-reaction. he married a yoga instructor and that's got to be hard. you know when you're a guy, he's like tinfoil in a microwave. he's got to hold it in the whole time because you're married to a yoga instructor. he shows all of his family pictures on instagram. his babies and stuff. i think in his idea he's thinking, if he's giving it away for free these people have no right to make money off him and i think he's right. i think if you, if somebody is bothering your wife, you don't know how you're going to react. >> what would you do? >> maybe he's just having a bad day? >> i thought he was so funny in "30 rock" you i really love that show, he's great. but i find him so unattractive because of this stuff. how many fastest sevens, he had seven fastest sevens with those type of things. >> he got that female fox reporter's face and had some bad
2:39 pm
language for her? >> yeah. but gregory i'm so interested. is first of all, he's always in your one more thing as an animal, i believe. >> yes he is because of his hair along with jeremy piven. >> secondly wouldn't it be a delight to be married to a yoga instructor. >> a short temper, somebody calm can make you angrier. >> because she's so calm. >> i speak from experience. >> kg, you want to break the tie. >> she's like downward dog and he's like crouching tiger. >> i assume that's a yoga term? >> the first one is. >> not the second one? >> no, the second one is a movie. >> other than donald trump himself, guess who is the most excited that trump is the gop nominee. jimmy fallon and other late-night comedians. >> another republican president, come november i'm going to be voted captain america. >> all right. congratulations on indiana. >> thank you. i love indiana. the birthplace of indiana jones.
2:40 pm
>> i can't believe it you actually could be the next president. >> believe it. because now that ted cruz dropped out there's only one man standing in my way. >> you mean john kasich? >> no, hillary. >> oh, mic drop! >> kg. >> i love it. remind me by the way, who is unbelievably funny. president obama at the white house, he was like the best part of that dinner, he's funny. that was good, i liked him. >> i think jimmy fallon does a good donald trump. that's pretty good. >> how about the guy doing obama? >> i was going to say, that was my take-away is that jimmy fallon has improved on his donald trump. >> the challenge for a lot of these guys is how do you go beyond the object itself? how do you top the real thing? because trump is naturally funny. that's why i think larry wilmore tanked so badly. his jokes about trump and cruz couldn't go beyond trump and cruz. because -- their predicament that they were in, especially
2:41 pm
cruz, what was happening to cruz an what trump says, larry wilmore wasn't funny compared to them. >> they need to bring a little more depth to it. the huge line is over. go a little bit, go inside. >> what is with trump's eyes? >> sunglasses while golfing. >> juan, where did that come from? >> i wondered, too. it's sunglasses when you're golfing, correct? >> it's not a spray tan? >> i don't know. >> i don't know, either. >> baby north goes south now that the travel ban is lifted. the kardashian clan touched down in cuba this week. will the cubans be able to keep that up. take a look at the pictures. this is the whole kardashian clan, there's khloe, kim and kanye. and little baby north was there, too, your thoughts? on the kardashians in cuba, juan? >> i don't know what to say. the cubans will be outraged.
2:42 pm
they may be charmed by the celebrity. but once they realize who these people are, they'll think this is capitalism? we're going back, we're going back. >> wow, really? >> i think khloe is like the new hottest kardashian. yeah, that's whapg. >> seems like it. so there she is, with the blonde hair. >> fairly -- okay. >> going to cuba is the new progressive badge of authenticity, it's like a tofu enema. in order to feel good about going to cuba, you have to ignore the sufferings of millions. it's like when the fellow travelers used to go to the soviet union back in the '30s. cuba is still communist. there's no pair stroika. it's disgusting that they're going to this pit of suffering and not actually exposing it. shame on you, kardashians. >> same thing as beyonce and jay-z. >> dana, do you have to have
2:43 pm
that cigar picture back? the cuban cigars. dana, have you ever smoked a you cuban cigar? >> no, i have not had the pleasure of -- >> you don't know what you're missing. >> doesn't that piss you off? >> can i say -- you said better what i was going to say. the parade of elites, headed to cuba, i'm going to be one of the first there and i'm going to go and do -- i hope that if you're going to go -- pay the workers that you deal with. >> they won't get the money. >> that's why they have to pay them directly under the table. what happens is you give the money to the hotel. the hotel is owned by the government. the government pays their people in pesos, so while you're there flip them a $100 bill or something like that it goes directly to the people if you're going to go. >> they should stay at gitmo. >> bolling, you'll do that when you go. >> cuban cigar, ever have one? >> that's illegal. >> not if you smoke it in mexico. >> you can buy cuban cigars in mexico. >> smoke it in mexico while you're getting engaged.
2:44 pm
>> smoke in a cuban prison for about three months. >> nothing like a cuban cigar. >> a little scotch on the rocks. >> amazing. >> up ahead. is starbucks stiffing its customers? that's what a new lawsuit alleges. next on "the five." ley's. ♪ ♪ sfx: leaf blower dad! sorry. this is more than a lawn. this is a trugreen lawn. live life outside with trugreen, america's #1 lawn care company. spring is on. start your trugreen lawn plan today. trugreen. live life outside. my school reunion's comi♪ fast. could be bad. could be a blast. can't find a single thing to wear.
2:45 pm
will they be looking at my hair? won't be the same without you bro. ♪ when it's go, go to choicehotels.com. the site with the right room, rewards and savings up to 20% when you book direct. book now at choicehotels.com
2:46 pm
2:47 pm
2:48 pm
federal lawsuit filed in chicago claims starbucks jams its drinks with ice. short-changing customers. the suit brought by a local woman, says starbucks advertises drinks at 24 ounces, when it's just 14. and this practice has led to the deaths of hundreds of young people in chicago. i lie. what's killing people in chicago are gangs. not ice cubes. but ice cubes, i guess are the evil today. and so i repeat, a woman is suing starbucks over ice. in chicago. this is her life's purpose. something tells me she might have sued starbucks if there wasn't enough ice. though that is speculation. so please strike that from the monologue, i don't want this lady to sue me, either. the fact is we live at a time when the problem-solver is vanishing, in the old days this you would ask for less ice and you would gn on your merry way.
2:49 pm
lawsuits help avoid such civil solution, choosing the rigid cold path of legal recourse, being civil is boring and makes no money. it doesn't feel as good. and it's everywhere. half the commercials on cable are law firms targeting the products in the other half, have you noticed that? we've created aggrievance machine based on demand for rest tuition, i remember a time when we settled things without a lawyer in 2016 that's a tall order. sorry, grande, no ice. you're not a event vente. >> there's an easy solution at starbucks, you say light ice. in all the list of your demands for what you need in your drink.
2:50 pm
>> you say light ice, baby. what do you think of that? i'm going to try that next time. >> when you hear statements like that america is becoming a third-world nation. nobody in the third world is worried about this kind of thing. >> so dumb. >> this lawsuit is going to go away very quickly. >> it's going to melt? >> it's going to melt. >> it's the free market. >> corny jokes. starbucks puts too much ice in their ice drinks, you go to dunkin' donuts, and they'll figure out how much ice is the right ice for the customer. >> guess, you're getting dehydrated. you should be writing starbucks a thank you note. you're getting more water, which actually is helping you to look refreshed and -- you know. >> when you get too much ice, kimberly, what do i do? do you send your assistant all the way back to starbucks? >> it melts the minute it hits my lips, the whole thing liquefies. >> that is so true, i've seen it happen. like a science project. for a horny seventh grader.
2:51 pm
>> oh, my goodness. >> hit the button. >> on coca-cola, i have to ask people to put more ice in, i love a coke that's carbonated over ice. at starbucks, they put too much coffee in the cups. sometimes they'll say do you want room for cream, right? and i think yeah, because i don't want to spill it right away. and it's so hot. which was a real lawsuit it turns out. >> juan is so diligent about preparing for these segments. is he really gave this some thought. >> and talk to kimberly. i want to be prepared. >> this is the thing. you know, dana, you can order the flat white. my new favorite. >> the worst things about starbucks is the selection of music that they sell. awful, terrible music in that store. i was wondering -- >> he's been waiting to do this for three days. >> i'm angry about it. >> i hate lawyers except for you. >> thank you. >> i would say you and geraldo. but -- >> how about judge napolitano? >> he's the judge. >> i may need him very soon.
2:52 pm
if they ever find out about what's in the shed. one more thing is up. >> cargo. you're driving through the woods when a majestic beast runs into view. then you run into a tree. but your totaled new car isn't totally replaced. with new car replacement, we'll replace the full value of your car plus depreciation. liberty mutual insurance.
2:53 pm
2:54 pm
2:55 pm
♪ it was always just a hobby. something you did for fun. until the day it became something much more. and that is why you invest. the best returns aren't just measured in dollars. td ameritrade. it's time for one more thing, greg, kick us off. >> it's time for -- greg's fox news! great news, great news, fox news has hired a new contributor. let's take a look at him. he's out of yellowstone park,
2:56 pm
california. he is actually our restaurant reviewer. here he is sampling the food. i think right there i just got a small rodent. he's actually very good. the wiggle there. is quite arousing, i might add. he'lling doing regular reviews, at least monthly. if he finds something to eat, we'll let you know. what a great move that is. >> there goes greg's job security. today this week is teacher appreciation week. so a big appreciation shout-out from "the five" to all the teachers out there. great teachers make great students, check out this young man, steve from chicago. he's doing something amazing, 12
2:57 pm
years of perfect attendance. watch. >> you've got two weeks ago, that's a lot of pressure. are you going to make it? >> i'll make it. >> the number one priority is to get to school. if you're not at school, how are you going to learn and how are you going to excel. >> great students come from great parents, his two older brothers did the exact same thing, 12 years of perfect attendance. congratulations. >> he's going to be a winner in life. >> that should be the fox hire right there. perfect attendance. >> what if he went to school and got everybody sick? >> eric is next. juan is next. >> okay. well today is cinco de mayo as gregory was telling me. but yesterday, yesterday was -- >> may the 4th. as may the force be with you. so it was "star wars" celebration time at the white house and watch this video. president and mrs. obama welcoming r2d2, and storm troopers to the diplomatic
2:58 pm
reception room. >> come on, "star wars"! ♪ ♪ come on ♪ >> r2d2 was playing "uptown funk" and president obama was screaming for the storm troopers to do their job and get moving. >> it must be great to dance with a mass murderer. >> storm troopers. >> you're even rude to "star wars." >> hard to do that. >> let's have eric save us. >> i want to wish, all the mexican americans a happy cinco de mayo, many of us think cinco de mayo is mexican independence day. may 5th is not the day that mexicans declared independence from the span yards. it celebrates the mexicans defeating a napoleon-led french army in mexico in 1862. i love latin culture, la
2:59 pm
language, the food, and this guy will celebrate with some tequila tonight, some patron. civil wer the lime. >> as a continuation of everything latin. it's kimberly's food court. all right. sponsored by trump cafe. i got a great idea today while on social media. because we saw trump put out his little tweet saying how much he loves hispanics and he loves the taco bowl. this made me quite hungry and i have to say i was already eating it during the break. if you haven't had a chance, you got to have one. >> it looks like a frog threw up. you asked about it, you love it. >> i don't eat anything when you have to eat the bowl. eating the bowl -- >> the best part. so we brought the little knife so i could politely cut the little taco thing. but it's so good, greg is worried it's from chipotle.
3:00 pm
>> i don't think you should let trump see you doing it. he's going to say i ate it like kasich. set your dvr to never miss an episode of "the five." special report is next. this is a fox news alert. welcome to washington, i'm bret baier. this special edition of special report. i just got back from new york. sitting down with the gop's presumptive nominee. donald trump. this happened before the house speaker, paul ryan said late this afternoon, that he could not yet support donald trump. take a listen. >> well congratulations first of all. >> we haven't sat for an interview in about six months, i don't think you've had a hard time getting on. >> we've had no trouble getting on television. that's the good news. it's been a great period of time. an

125 Views

info Stream Only

Uploaded by TV Archive on