Skip to main content

tv   The O Reilly Factor  FOX News  October 31, 2016 8:00pm-9:01pm PDT

8:00 pm
hold on. >> i will be the greatest president that god ever created. >> there you go. i'll get some, we'll give them away on air. thank you for being with us. we'll see you back here tomorrow. >> "the o'reilly factor" is on. tonight -- >> i'm sure a lot of you may be asking what this new e-mail story is about and why in the world the fbi would decide to jump in to an election with no evidence of any wrongdoing. >> the clinton campaign hammered by new e-mail suspicions. is the fbi doing the right thing? talking points will address it tonight. >> hillary clinton's corruption is on a scale we have never seen before. >> donald trump taking full advantage of the latest fbi e-mail controversy, even as poll numbers show he is gaining on secretary clinton. we will have the facts. >> are you following the election closely. >> yeah, we try not to follow the election. >> you try not to?
8:01 pm
>> next question. [ laughter ] >> also ahead, watters going to the end of the usa to talk about the election. >> who do we have coming around the corner in november? >> who knows, bro? >> caution, you are about to enter the no spin zone. the factor begins right now. hi, i'm bill o'reilly. thanks for watching us tonight. hillary clinton and the law. that is the subject of this evening's talking points memo. the october surprise is here. the fbi saying it is examining new evidence over allegations that hillary clinton may have violated national security by using a private e-mail system as secretary of state. mrs. clinton thought she had put this to rest. when fbi director comey said the case was not strong enough to prosecute last summer. upon hearing that congressman elijah cummings was overjoyed
8:02 pm
with comey. >> i don't know whether your s . but i hope that they are as proud of you as i am. because you are the epitome of what a public servant is all about. >> but that was then. after friday's announcement, that comey was reopening the investigation, cummings had a different take. >> i think here director comey made a grave mistake. we all make mistakes. but this is a grave mistake. >> my question how would the congressman know it's a grave mistake? he has not seen what the fbi has seen. truth is elijah cummings and other democrats do not want to know the truth. do not want justice to take place. that holds true for the president of the united states,
8:03 pm
barack obama as well. based on reporting by fox news and other agencies, talking points has come to the conclusion that the president has made it quite clear to attorney general loretta lynch that he, he does not want any prosecution of hillary clinton or any investigation into the clinton foundation. mrs. lynch got the message. and according to the "wall street journal" is furious that fbi director comey has reopened the e-mail investigation. for his part, comey had to inform congress about possible new information because, in september, he said this. >> would you reopen the clinton investigation if you discovered new information that was both relevant and substantial? >> it's hard for me to answer in the abstract we would certainly look at any new and substantial information. >> comey is not a fool. he knows that if e-mail on huma abedin's computer, that's
8:04 pm
mrs. clinton's top assistant, contains classified national security information, he knows that he, comey, would eventually take the fall, if he did not pursue obvious leads and tell congress. so he had to go public, even though reports are loretta lynch did not want him to do so. the whole thing is a mess. with politics, perhaps, trumping justice. even former attorney general eric holder weighed in saying comey was wrong. this is the same holder who has held in contempt of congress because he failed to turn over documents related to the fast and furious gun scandal. holder ran his justice department under president obama in the most partisan political way possible. a deplorable situation. unfortunately, it looks like attorney general lynch is doing the same thing. there is no question the new exposure is hurting hillary clinton. a new abc news poll says 34% of americans are now less likely to vote for her.
8:05 pm
also, her poll numbers are falling. the real clear average is nows less than 3% in her favor, down substantially in a week. mrs. clinton is not happy. >> i'm sure a lot of you may be asking what this new e-mail story is about and why in the world the fbi would decide to jump in to an election with no evidence of any wrongdoing with just days to go. that's a good question. >> it is a question that deserves an answer. we will not get that answer before election day. for his part, donald trump, who condemned comey for letting clinton off the hook last summer is now happy. >> and i have to give the fbi credit. that was so bad what happened originally and it took guts for director comey to make the move that he made in light of the kind of opposition he had where they are trying to protect her
8:06 pm
from criminal prosecution. you know that. it took a lot of guts. >> talking points is not sure whether it took a lot of guts because the would have been held accountable if the e-mails on ms. abedin's computer show national security violations. so while comey was covering his butt last summer, he may be also covering it now. finally, there is a civil war within the fbi, comey knows that, some career agents have offered their resignations because they don't believe the clinton e-mail investigation was conducted in a rigorous way. comey, lynch, and president obama could have saved the nation all of this turmoil had they done what they should have done in the first place convened a federal grand jury to review the evidence presented by the fbi. that would have gotten politics out of it. but, in america at this point in history, justice takes a backseat to politics.
8:07 pm
not acceptable. and that's the memo. now for the top story, reaction, joining us from washington charles krauthammer and you say? >> comey did the right thing. and comey did the only thing he could do. he had absolutely no choice. there's no way when you have declared an investigation closed, and then you say i would open it if i got new information, and he is presented with new information how much of it he knows about the internals and we don't know. but he had no choice but to say that this is what's going on. now, whether or not he knows that there is something that will torture in those e-mails, nobody right now is in a position to know, which makes it an impossible situation. >> there are reports that the fbi agents who are looking at ms. abedin's computer, and this is anthony weiner's computer as well. both of them used it. there are reports they sat on
8:08 pm
this for a number of weeks. this just didn't happen. all right. so the fbi has been looking at this computer for a while. it seems to me that comey never, knowing now that comey is a political player, never would have roiled the election unless somebody gave them a heads up hey, this is serious. >> according to what i have read and you and i are depending on what we read on this, this was not brought to his attention for several weeks. if you want to accuse anybody for sitting on it, that would be the people in the case in new york who are looking to prosecute anthony weiner. that would not be that comey people here who are looking into hillary's e-mails. >> that's not what i'm getting at. what i'm getting at is if the fbi agents had been looking at this computer for weeks, they know, they know, all right, what's on it, at least in part. and they wouldn't have flagged their boss because they know all hell would break loose, unless there was something that they
8:09 pm
feel is important. >> well, look, that's what everybody is assuming. and that is why 34% of the electorate is less inclined to vote for hillary because of this. everybody assumes there is stuff on it that comey knows what's on it or at least in part. and that's why he felt he had to act or he would be, you know, he would be run out of town if she wins the election, this is discovered. he really had no choice. and, i think, you know, when it originally happened, when he originally issued his statement about her being careless, you know, sort of amazingly recklessly careless but not wanting to indict, i did not agree with his conclusion but i did not accuse him of bad faith. i was not one of those who thought he had betrayed anybody or anything. i think he wanted to do it because precisely because he did not want to be the guy who would change the course of an election. the great irony is that he now is the guy who changes the
8:10 pm
course. >> that's right. that means that there had to be more there that disturbed him because i think it is all about comey. i didn't like the fbi releasing the stuff friday before labor day weekend. what is your assessment of attorney general lynch? >> she seems to be to be very weak. very much politically influenced. very much not somebody who stands on principle. i think she clearly has been one who wanted to make sure that there was no indictment of hillary, and no jeopardy to the democratic campaign. >> and you think that came from obama? >> that we could never know. because i will tell you what, if you're attorney general -- i don't think the president summons you to his office and says hey, i want you to fix the deal. >> holder -- >> -- you know and i know. >> holder told her. >> whether it was holder, i don't even think anybody is
8:11 pm
stupid enough to go ahead and say that. you know what your boss wants. this is such a common thing. >> that's right. >> in every walk of life. you know, you think, you impute what the boss wants. he doesn't have to say it and that's why all this stuff happens. >> she is putting politics above justice in your opinion? >> it's the will someone rid me of this troublesome priest? that's what happens. you don't say it, you don't have to say it, it's known by your henchmen and they go out and kill the archbishop of canterbury. >> charles referring thomas beckett. >> hillary is not sick nor is trump here. the one thing i think we have to have, the president has to issue executive order to install showers in every voting booth in america because you're going to need it when you walk out. >> all right. charles, thank you. next on the rundown, as we reported polls are getting tighter. karl rove will take a look at
8:12 pm
that. then watters going to the end of usa to talk election politics up ahead. >> well, here we go again. >> bad judgement. >> issues, not insults. >> she should be ashamed of herself. >> fair and balanced, fox news channel has election night covered because we are america's election headquarters. whatcha' doin? just checking my free credit score at credit karma. what the??? you're welcome. i just helped you dodge a bullet. but i was just checking my... shhh... don't you know that checking your credit score lowers it! just be cool. actually, checking your credit score with credit karma doesn't affect it at all. are you sure? positive. so i guess i can just check my credit score then? oooh "check out credit karma today. credit karma. give yourself some credit." sorry about that. does everybody make everybody i know.s? how does he eat them all? he's working hard all night...
8:13 pm
he gets hungry. why do you spray that? well, it magically keeps the dough from sticking to our cookie cutter. with pam nothing gets stuck. ♪
8:14 pm
8:15 pm
campaign 2016 tonight. polling last week at this time the real clear politics average had hillary clinton up by 5%. today the number is 2.8%. joining us from austin, texas, karl rove. i just can't make any -- i got a whole bunch of new polls here. they are all over the place. what's your assessment? >> first of all, the real clear politics as of tonight is 3.1. it's vibrated around a little bit today as interjected new polls in it. look, i don't think we going to know until later in the week. i would be a little bit cautious thinking there are going to be
8:16 pm
big effects from this. there are going to be effects, no, ifs ands or buts about it all of those effects are going to be to the advantage of trump. first of all is it going to be sufficient you say 34% are less likely to vote for trump for clinton as a result of this. those appear to be mostly people, virtually all of those are people who are already voting against trump or excuse me, voting against clinton and voting for trump. if you look inside t"the washington post" poll, 9 5% of clinton supporters have an unfavorable opinion of donald trump, 95% of them strongly unfavorable. 97% of trump supporters have an unfavorable opinion of clinton. 90% of them strong. those are huge numbers. what that means is there is not much pliability among those people. sure, there will be a few clinton people distressed about this and might not be inclined to vote. more importantly, more people trump supporters who are now
8:17 pm
enthused to turn out, thinking their guy has a chance. the convergence, people who are going to go to the trump column, they are to be found in that 7% or 8%. the two-way or the four-way. >> the suppression of hillary clinton's vote. i mean, critical mass, you are on the fence, you don't really like her, but you don't like trump at all, you might go out but now you are going you know what? enough is enough with this. going to be more in the next four or five days. i suspect the democrats will throw something at trump. it's going to be more garbage coming out on both of them. so i suspect a lower turnout than the romney/obama race. do you? >> i have for a long time. we will see if that's born out. i do think as a percentage of the voting age population that there is likely to be a lower voter turnout. >> if it's down 3% or 4%, who does that favor? >> it all depends. if it's among college educated
8:18 pm
whites who supported romney, it helps clinton and hurts trump. if it is younger voters, african-american voters, and latino voters, that hurts clinton. my sense is we are going to see a little bit of both here. >> i have a couple of state polling, i don't know these polls nevada comes out today with remington research that's a republican firm, right? trump up by 4. >> yeah. i would be a little bit concerned about putting too much in to any one poll and particularly we had one good poll today, survey usa, it's a reputable firm on georgia. the other four polls that came out today that were state specific remington, which uses sort of robo phone calls, not a huge fan of that i would take a look at the polls in what they do to the average. real clear politics poll all five states touched by the polls today. pennsylvania, it's a five point
8:19 pm
advantage with clinton with that new poll in. north carolina, 3.9 for clinton. georgia 3.4 for trump. >> i have got to go. mr. rove, thanks. directly ahead, more evidence cnn was involved in dishonesty during the presidential debate. we will give you all the facts very embarrassing. up ahead. ♪ this artoo unit must be delivered to the rebellion. come on artoo! ♪ artoo! welcome to the rebellion. ♪
8:20 pm
this is for you. duracell and children's miracle network hospitals are powering imaginations everywhere.
8:21 pm
we can't go back to the years of devastating cuts to public education. so vote yes on prop 55. prop 55 prevents $4 billion in new education cuts,
8:22 pm
without raising taxes on anyone, and with strict accountability. budget forecasts show if we don't pass prop 55 big cuts that hurt our kids are coming, and california will suffer budget deficits all over again. so vote yes on 55. because it helps our children thrive. impact segment tonight. as you may impact segment tonight. as you may know donna brazile was a cnn analyst for 14 years before she took over as the acting democratic national committee chair woman. now, according to hackers at wikileaks, e-mails show that
8:23 pm
while working for cnn, ms. brazile head hillary clinton questions. one of them was actually used in a cnn debate with bernie sanders and mrs. clinton. >> after my family, the city of flint and the children in d.c. were poisoned by lead, will you make a personal promise to me right now that as president in your first 100 days in office you will make it a requirement that all public water systems must remove all lead service lines throughout the entire united states? >> hacked e-mails from john podesta now show ms. brazile gave that exact question to hillary clinton in advance. bernie sanders had no idea. today ms. brazile issued this statement to the factor -- lots of respect for bill. he knows that. wikileaks is content without contacts. cnn issued this statement. joining us now from boston, mary anne marsh and here from new york city monica crowley.
8:24 pm
how could donna brazile know the woman was going to ask that question if someone at cnn didn't tell her? unless she interviewed every one of the questioners on the cnn thing. that's going to remain unsolved mystery at this point. there is no question it happened. it did. so how would, if you were hillary clinton, how would you have handled that? would you have exposed it? i mean, taken it? what would you have done? honest? >> yeah, for a year and a half, donald trump and bernie sanders on the right and the left have been arguing that the system is corrupt and rigged to benefit those with power, influence and money. allah hillary clinton. right? >> if you were hillary what would you have done? >> because hillary clinton has been on the national scene for 25 years and benefited from this kind of rigged system and corruption, you have got to be out of your mind to think that she would have exposed somehow?
8:25 pm
>> so if you were hillary clinton, you would not -- you would have taken it. >> i'm a different person than hillary clinton the integrity of our institution and truth are at risk here. you say you would have exposed it, right? >> if somebody brought it to my attention that i was tipped off. >> you would have thrown donna brazile under the bus if you were hillary clinton. >> i would have tried to do it under the radar a little bit. i wouldn't have made a big public thing or gone to the "new york times." i would have called it to somebody's attention and made sure that question was not in the town hall. >> i know you, mary anne, what would you have done if you had been hillary clinton? >> i think declined the information. there is no need for it she didn't need the information. she would have answered that question anyway. she had been in flint many many times it doesn't change the outcome of the debate, the primary or the nomination. it. >> she knew she was getting pro-loined information from a cnn analyst who hillary clinton
8:26 pm
knew and said nothing, mary anne. nothing. >> i don't think hillary clinton personally knew. >> how could she not? brazile told podesta she gave it to her. >> no, no. bill, this is how this works. if that happened you would say look we think one of the questions is going to be, we hear one of the questions is going to be. we got this from somebody. >> the exact same question is asked, if i'm hillary clinton on the debate stage i would say i decline to answer that question because i had it in advance. that's what i say. you laughing at me for being honest guy? >> no. i'm saying if you knowingly received per loined information -- >> as she did. as she did. >> hillary clinton did not. >> sure she did. >> bill, nobody walked in to hillary clinton's debate room hey, guess who gave us this question, here it is and here is what they are going to say. it doesn't work like that. >> it certainly works like that because donna brazile told john
8:27 pm
podesta in charge of the campaign that she did it. >> that doesn't mean they related to her. >> none of this happens in a vacuum. you asked me earlier if you were hillary clinton. hillary clinton has been doing this for 25 years. >> how do you know? she has been getting this stuff for 25 years. >> wait a minute, how do you know hillary clinton has been being fed questions for 25 years. >> not this specific thing. she has gotten away with massive corruption for 25 years. the reason why she is considered the most corrupt person to run in recent history, bill. >> let's just deal with, this can we just deal with this? >> this does not come in a vacuum. so when she was given the questions, of course she didn't call it to anybody's attention because she has been getting away with this stuff for 25 years. >> cnn, mary anne has cut ties because i guess donna brazile has taken a leave of absence to do the political thing but now she's not welcome back to cnn. i kind of feel sorry to donna by the way. i don't think she is a bad woman.
8:28 pm
>> she is not. >> this was absolutely wrong on her part. and absolutely wrong for hillary clinton not to say i'm not going to take that question because i knew about it in advance. right? >> two things though. >> right? >> donna brazile is a great person. i like her. i know her. and i'm sure when the election is over you may hear some more. >> you're not answering the question. >> i am, bill. nobody went to hillary clinton. you have no evidence that hillary clinton got this question directly and said we got this from donna brazile. you know that john podesta got it. >> all the evidence i have. mary anne, in a court of law you lose big time. >> we're not in one. we are in the court of public opinion of politics mercifully. >> thank you very much. plenty more ahead. we will talk with former attorney general michael mukasey very simple question, is the department of justice, as it stands now, corrupt? watters talking politics in key west, florida. >> what do you think about wikileaks? >> amazing. >> yeah.
8:29 pm
we hope you stay tuned to those reports. ed to those reports. my business was built with passion... but i keep it growing by making every dollar count. that's why i have the spark cash card from capital one. with it, i earn unlimited 2% cash back on all of my purchasing. and that unlimited 2% cash back from spark means thousands of dollars each year going back into my business... which adds fuel to my bottom line.
8:30 pm
what's in your wallet? today we're gonna be comparing these two truck beds. let's start over here with this aluminum bed. you put your toolbox up here... whoa! that's a big hole. that is unbelievable. now let's check out the roll formed steel bed of the silverado. same angle,same empty tool box. took it way better. the steel held up. it's truck month! make a strong decision. find your tag and get over eleven thousand total value on this silverado all star. silverado proved it is the toughest truck here.
8:31 pm
8:32 pm
unresolved problem segment tonight. o outrageous situation at depaul university in chicago. poster reading unborn lives matter was designed by the college republican club. they asked the nation's largest catholic university for permission to post the sign on campus. they were denied.
8:33 pm
joining us now from chicago john minister, vice president of the college republicans at depaul and joran burkhardt, who made the poster. i believe this was you were denied because they didn't like they, being the administration at depaul, you using the same phrase as black lives matter, is that correct? >> hi, bill, yeah, that's accurate. they have all but endorsed endorsed black lives matter movement by having posters and signs up within university offices. as soon as the student group wants to, i would say, alter that slogan, to point to a different group of people that we recognize as being marginalized they use that term a lot. i don't usually like to use that term but i think it applies to unborn people. >> marginalize, they are in danger in some cases. mr. minister, the black lives
8:34 pm
matter movement are they endorsed outwardly bye by depaul's administration. >> the university doesn't necessarily endorse them straight up. they don't say we endorse everything that the black lives matter movement stands by, however, they do prevent certain things from happening that could potentially challenge them in any way, shape, or form. we have had speakers in the past where the university essentially allowed people under the guise of black lives matter to essentially ransack events and now in this case they are stopping the basic catholic value of pro-life ethics from being expressed because they are worried that it might provoke the black lives matter on campus. >> this is what the administration said. the guy, the president is dennis holts snyder, right? >> holts snyder, yeah. >> under this -- this is what -- and he is a priest. here is what he says, quote: some people will say depaul stands silences speech to appease a crowd. nothing can be further from the truth.
8:35 pm
student and others most certainly explore and seek the exact limits of our tolerance from free expression when that expression is meant to cause distress. here we go. certainly everyone is allowed to have opinions on topics. you respect discussion and words primary purpose is to wound. basically, joran, they are saying that your sign was made to wound black lives matter. that's what they are saying is what this priest is saying. >> yeah. it's -- i mean, any person with common sense would see the poster that i designed and they wouldn't -- it wasn't meant to wound. >> i would think about black lives matter to be honest but i wouldn't say that you are denigrating them. you are just trying to stick up for the unborn. >> exactly. >> correct. >> i think i would add, too, bill, 2% of abortions in this country are african-american children. despite the fact that african-americans just make up 13% of the population. if you want to talk about black lives matter, talk about not
8:36 pm
hearing people, i think standing up for those black unborn children is an important way to start. this poster certainly expressed that to at least some extent but apparently depaul has no interest. >> it's almost shocking that the nation's largest catholic university depaul would do this is shocking. no justification for it you should continue to speak out on campus, write articles about it bring it to the attention of the administration and maybe they will wise up because this is really, really out there. gentlemen, we appreciate you coming on tonight. when we come right back, former attorney general michael mukasey will comment on how the fbi and the justice department are handling the latest hillary clinton e-mail situation. then watters talking politics in key west, florida. we're coming right back. ida. we're coming right back.
8:37 pm
and like any skill, credit is a skill. you have to learn to walk before you can run. getting the experian app for free is a great place to start. it gives you access to your experian credit report alerts about changes in your credit... and customer service support to help answer your questions. so you can learn to be better. start building your credit skills today for free. download the experian app right now. experian®. be better at credit. take the zantac it challenge! pill works fast? zantac works in as little as 30 minutes. nexium can take 24 hours. when heartburn strikes, take zantac for faster relief than nexium or your money back. take the zantac it challenge.
8:38 pm
that's why this control enthusiast rents from national. where i can skip the counter... ...and choose any car in the aisle. on average, four out of every five rentals at national is a free upgrade. getting a full-size and paying for a mid-size? ♪ whoa, oh, whoa, whoa, lovin' every minute of it... ♪ as the boys from loverboy so eloquently noted... i'm lovin' every minute of it. go national. go like a pro.
8:39 pm
they offer a claim-freerance a smdiscount.. because safe drivers cost less to insure, which saves money. and when they save, you save. that's auto and home insurance for the modern world. esurance, an allstate company. click or call.
8:40 pm
esurance does auto insurance a smarter way. like their photo claims tool. it helps settle your claim quickly, which saves time, which saves money. and when they save, you save. that's auto and home insurance for the modern world. esurance, an allstate company. click or call. thanks for stayi thanks for staying with us, i'm bill o'reilly. in the personal story segment tonight. former u.s. attorney general michael mukasey who served in that office for two years under president bush the younger not happy with way the way the justice department is handling the hillary clinton e-mail case. he joins us now in new york city. if you were attorney general at this moment, what would you have done not at this moment but say for the last year, year and a half? what would you have done to investigate the e-mail
8:41 pm
situation? >> i like to think that i wouldn't have been in the pickle that the current attorney general is in. i would like to think that there would have been a real investigation, which is to say you interview her early. you get her on the record early. you use a grand jury to gather evidence when people are not willing to turn it over. so when cheryl mills and heather samuelson have computers that you want to look at, you don't confine yourself to please, pretty please. >> grand jury issues a subpoena. >> issues a subpoena and they cough it up. >> why, in your experience, would loretta lynch not call for a grand jury? it wasn't comey's purview to do that. it was comey's boss the attorney general, she could have said we need a grand jury in this case to look at what the fbi has come up with, correct? >> sure. and you wouldn't need the attorney general to say we need
8:42 pm
grand jury in this case. agents working the case, the fbi director, the people in the department working the case would have been able to resort to a grand jury. >> >> they would have to get her permission because she is their boss. >> not in every investigation. >> this is huge. >> i understand this is huge, all right. yes. you would have to get her permission and would i have given mine? in a minute. >> all right. that's what i'm trying to do is establish a chain here as i said in the talking points memo i believe president obama made it quite clear he didn't want any -- in the fbi investigation. is that your belief? >> that is my belief. it's based on a statement that he made at one point in an interview that he didn't think she would be charged because she didn't intend to cause any harm. >> yeah, how would he know? >> forget how he would know, that's not an element of any crime that she could have been charged with.
8:43 pm
>> he shouldn't be commenting on an ongoing investigation; is that correct? >> correct. >> so we both agree here and we could be wrong but probably not. that president obama sent out signals, all right, not in writing but signals to loretta lynch and to comey, hey, don't do this. that's politics interfering with the u.s. justice department. is it not? >> it is. it is. and it's something that is as old as goes back to the 12th century. goes back to henry ii saying who will rid me of this priest? thomas beckett gets from the cathedral. >> even closer richard nixon fired, the attorney general, assistant attorney general for doing things in the watergate investigation that he didn't want done. >> right. he directed them to fire the special prosecutor. >> right. >> they refused. >> fired them you can't continue unless do you this. >> and they resigned. >> right. that would have been the honorable thing to do. >> what you are saying, judge is, that the justice system and the justice department is corrupt right now. >> no. the justice department has
8:44 pm
thousands upon thousands of employees. >> leadership. >> yeah. the leadership is compromised in substantial ways in this case. but there are people who go to work every day at that department who don't -- >> -- we are not indicting the investigators. because i understand there is a split within the fbi about this. now, comey himself as i said, had to do this because he told congress if anything else comes up i'm going -- i'm going to let you know, right? >> yeah. but he painted himself into that corner. >> of course he did. because he was following orders from the president and the attorney general, find a way not to indict, right? >> if that was the reason, i don't know. but he certainly appears that he was following the principle of the king's wish. when comey came out and excoriated secretary clinton but said there wasn't intent. as a judge you would say what. >> as a judge i would say there are a lot of factors that do not require intent or do not require the kind of intent he was talking about.
8:45 pm
he said there was no intent to expose national security. >> national security. all you need is gross negligence and the handling of national security information. and when he said that is constitutionally suspect, that is flat out wrong. we prosecute people every day for criminally negligent homicide. >> last question, when you saw that loretta lynch and comey, the head of the fbi did not call for a grand jury, did you know the fix was in? >> i forget the point at which it was clear there wasn't going to be a prosecution. but, when they stopped short of using a grand jury at any point, it was clear to me that nothing was going to happen. >> okay. they don't want to investigate the foundation either, the clinton foundation either. that's coming down. we're not going to do that
8:46 pm
tonight because we are assembling more information. but they don't want to do that either. they don't want to even look at it. so this is a mess. this is an embarrassment of the u.s. justice department, correct? >> it's an embarrassment. i'm hoping that the department can wash it off when somebody else is in charge. >> okay, judge. we appreciate you coming in. watters on deck. he goes to key west to talk presidential politics. that should be dubious. right back with it. score? i wanna see if it changed. credit scores don't change that much, do they? really? i'll take it. sir, your credit... -is great right? when was the last time you checked? yeah, i'd better check my credit score. here, try credit karma. it's free. all right. no more surprises. credit karma. give yourself some credit. yeah. well, we gotta hand it thto fedex. glasses. they've helped make our e-commerce so easy, and now we're getting all kinds of new customers. i know.
8:47 pm
can you believe we're getting orders from canada, ireland... this one's going to new zealand. new zealand? psst. ah, false alarm. hey! you guys are gonna scare away the deer! idiots... providing global access for small business. fedex.
8:48 pm
8:49 pm
back of the book segment tonight, "watters world," on saturday key west, florida held its annual fantasy fest which is a 10 day festival designed to get people to go to key west. theme this year political voodoo and ballot box barbarians. watters went down there. ♪
8:50 pm
>> what is fantasy fest all about? >> getting naked and having fun. >> it's about a lot of fun, a lot of freaks. next question. >> are you cold? >> a little bit. >> i can tell. >> what's your fantasy? besides me? >> take it easy. relax. >> what do we have coming around the corner in november? >> who knows, bro? >> what event is coming up around the corner. what do you think is going to happen? >> i think i'll get hit in the head with a lot of beads. >> >> big event coming down the pipeline. what do you think? >> i would have to say christmas. >> ho, ho, ho. >> no. >> the election? i'm not voting. my vote doesn't count. the election -- we try in the to follow the election. >> obamacare is entering the
8:51 pm
death spiral. >> i am about to get rid of my obamacare myself. >> didn't have enough coverage? >> we're going streaking through the -- >> do you think we should bring in all the syrian refugees to key west? >> we should bring in some and that's the conundrum. >> can they stay at your house? they can spend long as they're >> southern border chaos, wall or no wall? >> are you talking to me? >> are you a trump girl or a hillary girl? >> neither. >> do you care who is going to win? >> i don't work for either. >> hillary. >> on the trump train. >> make america great again. >> no! i'm with her. >> does hillary's e-mail situation concern you? >> no. >> does anything concern you? >> no. >> do you have second thoughts about hillary after the fbi reopened the e-mail investigation? didn't reopen the investigation, they found other e-mails related
8:52 pm
to her, not from her server. >> how do you know that? >> i saw it on tv. >> you're about as innocent as hillary. >> even though she [ bleep ] and she was irresponsible, i would rather have her over trump. >> i would rather have someone that had a car wreck than someone who has never driven. >> what do you think about wikileaks? >> amazing. >> it seems like you and trump have a lot in common. >> we're both jerks. >> look what you did, you little jerk. >> can i hold your staph? >> yeah. >> big staph. >> okeydokey. >> you're a fan of the factor? >> and you. >> you know who i am, right? >> absolutely. >> tom watters. >> tom watters. >> this is your world. >> this is my world. >> yeah. >> you're a sick man.
8:53 pm
>> all right. with watters no kids down there, right? >> i saw one 9-year-old walking around. trouble. i wish i was 9 when i was down there. >> did you see any cops or anything? >> the cops were leading the parade. >> leading the parade? >> led the parade. ron jeremy was right behind the. he was right behind them. >> one guy actually imitated a cop and no one knew the difference. >> i know it is all in good fun. it is not for the kids. >> i was not having a good time. i was just pretending to enjoy myself. >> if you believe that, we would like to remind that you watters is joining the spin stop tour in 2017. coming up, we roll into tulsa, oklahoma on, friday, january 13. reading, pennsylvania. the next night, january 14. omaha, nebraska. friday, march 24, tacoma dome in
8:54 pm
washington. saturday, march 25th. my home field. saturday, june 17th. tickets make outstanding christmas and holiday gifts. get them before they sell out. the young baseball player tragically killed in a boating accident. now we know why. yeah... yeah, then how'd i'd get this... allstate safe driving bonus check? ... only allstate sends you a bonus check for every six months you're accident-free ... silence. it's good to be in, good hands.
8:55 pm
cartels, militias, terrorist groups. they all need a place to park their cash and cherna is their dirty little piggy bank. we're going to insert into the country while nobody is looking. we're going to steal their money, sir? no, we are going to destroy it. we're going to finish this mission. anything we find is ours. do you want to trust a bunch of black water marks? i mean the rush, i've never felt anything like it. if we stay here we're going to die. then we die.
8:56 pm
may not always be clear. but at t. rowe price, we can help guide your retirement savings. so wherever your retirement journey takes you, we can help you reach your goals. call us or your advisor t. rowe price. invest with confidence. factor tip of the day within why jose fernandez was killed in a moment. first, amazon has a special kindle deal for "killing the rising sun." check that out. and if you would like signed editions of "rising sun" get those order ds in now because'r. again they make great gifts for the season. now the mail. rich, illinois, hey, bill, watching you for 15 years. lately you've been fafring the clintons.
8:57 pm
bud mullins, oklahoma, bill, your questions to donald trump were fair but i never heard you say you agree with him. on occasion i'll agree with something a politician says and will state that. my job is to get information not root for anybody. >> mark, florida, bill, please stop interrupting trump. not going to happen with any politician. you want a mon leg, go to his rally, mark. knock yourself out. ken riley, new jersey, bill when you interview trump you sound like you are superior. is it because you are jealous of him? absolutely, ken, you nailed it. robert anderson, connecticut, what does the 20 mean next to the o'reilly factor logo. that we've been on the air for 20 years, robert. dr. laurence tucker, california, i'm an african-american physician who believe that social well care programs. i am supporting trump for
8:58 pm
president. quite a story, doctor. congratulations on achieving success in the marketplace and helping others most of all. >> bel air want maryland. i'm 14 and i just finished "killing the rising sun." you do great work. we appreciate yit you reading the book. >> on september 25th, miami marlins pitcher jose fernandez, a big star, one of the best pitchers in the league was killed when his boat crashed into a jetty. on saturday toxicology reports were released showing fernandez has cocaine in his system, also intoxicated by alcohol. his two friends who also died were found with intoxicants in their system as well. once again young people die because of lack of self control. using cocaine or any other hard drug is dangerous. those who sell hard drugs are vicious criminals. our society is entirely too lax
8:59 pm
and justifies drug trafficking to the extent that it no longer carries a stigma. that is a disgrace. factor tip of the day, if you use hard drugs and abuse alcohol, expect bad things to happen. and that is it for us tonight. please check out the fox news factor website, different from billoreilly.com. we'd like for you to spout off about the factor from anywhere in the world. word of the day, do not be a farceur when writing to the factor. tomorrow we have mike pence, governor pence entering the no spin zone, and that should be very interesting. lots of questions for him. and then we're going to have -- you're going to see, beginning on tuesday, wednesday, thursday, this national polling in state by state polling start to shift. we're also expecting democrats to throw something at trump. so stay with us every night this
9:00 pm
week. i'm bill o'reilly. thanks for watching us tonight. please remember that the spin stops here because we have definitely looking out for you. breaking tonight, from the friday night frying pan to the monday night fire, the clinton campaign dealing with not only a new investigation by the fbi, but also with new allegations that the campaign manager lied to the country and the candidate cheated at a key debate. welcome to "the kelly file." i'm megyn kelly. for the second time in a single month now we're hearing new reports that former acting dnc chair and former cnner donna brazile was feeding questions to the clinton campaign ahead of democratic town hall debates. on top of that we're hearing that clinton campaign manager had a close relationship with a man who engineered a

61 Views

info Stream Only

Uploaded by TV Archive on