Skip to main content

tv   Hannity  FOX News  March 20, 2017 10:00pm-11:01pm PDT

10:00 pm
>> sean: thank you so much, tucker. fox news alert, president trump just wrapped up his rally in louisville, kellyanne conway, speaker of the house paul ryan will join us in a few minutes but first here are some of the highlights of that speech.h. >> thursday is our chance to end obamacare and the obamacare catastrophe. and begin delivering the reforms are people deserve. i am confident that if we empower the american people, we will accomplish incredible things for our country. not just on health care. but all across our government. our struggling industries are going to be revitalized and ouro dying factories will come
10:01 pm
roaring back to life. >> sean: also tonight, fbi director comey testified before the house intelligence committee, earlier today. democrats, they all left propaganda destroyed trump media continued to ignore facts and t what is clearly now become a political witch hunt. that is tonight's opening monologue. after eight long months of pushing conspiracy theories one after another, liberals still refused to accept a simple truth. there's not one shred of evidence, none, showingtr collusion between president trump and the russians. none. zero. zip. the only thing they can focus on is the fbi director saying he is not seen evidence to support trump's tweets about wiretapping. here is the same hypocritical media that used the wordsme wiretapping in their own reporting. remember this headline from "the new york times," january 20th?
10:02 pm
wiretapped data used in inquiry of trump aids? are they going to apologize? while the democrats feign more outreach, they are missing the real scandal here. laws in fact were broken. starting back in january, we have seen the repeated leaking of classified information meant to inflict damage on president trump and his entire administration. every one of these criminal acts, felonies committed, that doesn't seem to bother thehe democrats in any way, shape, manner or form. the intelligence community don't seem to have an answer as to why it is happening or how they're going to stop it from continuing.it take a look at this back and forth between trey gowdy and director comey about these leaks. >> i thought it was against the law to disseminate classified information. is it? >> yes, it is a serious crime. >> is there an exception of the law for current or former people of the law who request an
10:03 pm
amenity? >> no. >> sean: he admitted it is illegal to leak classified information, why hasn't he found the person or the people responsible? why can't the fbi give us an answer? trey gowdy also asked specifically if there was an investigation into general flynn's case. that was a felony, for sure. watch. >> we are two months into something that you and i agree is incredibly important and happens to be a felony. i'm simply asking you to assure the american people -- you've b really seriously -- can you assure them that it is going to be investigated? >> i can't. but i hope people watching know how seriously we take leaks of classified information. but i don't want to confirm it by saying we are investigating it. i'm sorry up to draw that line. that's the right way to be. >> sean: oh come on the right way to be?
10:04 pm
the fbi doesn't comment on ongoing investigations? comey commented on an ongoing investigation into potential russian influences in the election. the fbi director cannot have it both ways here. right now, there are so many questions, no definitive answers and it has allowed the alt radical destroy trump media to run wild with paranoid conspiracies. the only crime we know for a fact that was committed was leaking michael flynn's name too the media. devin nunes said this exact same thing earlier today.mi take a look. >> do we believe there is any specific -- do we know of anybody else other than mike flynn who was swept up in this? >> you are right to point that t out, the one crime we know has been committed is that one. the leaking of someone's name through the fisa system. that is a crime it's been committed. >> sean: a felony of up to five years in jail. rand paul is also speaking out about the law being broken in the case of lieutenant generalfi flynn. here is what he said.
10:05 pm
>> we know one thing for sure, the obama administration did spy on flynn. whether it was indirect or direct, someone was taking a transcript of his phone calls and then released it. it is very, very important thatt whoever released that goes to jail because you cannot have members of the intelligencet community listening to the most private and highlyel classified information and then releasing it to the "new york times." >> sean: the feign of moral outrage, what else did we learn? pretty much what sara carter and john solomon have been telling us for the past two weeks on this show. national security and intelligence agencies have been investigating russian attempts to influence the election. this is not new. we've been talking about it for two straight weeks. james clapper said russian meddling did not have an impact
10:06 pm
tallies. watch this. >> we cannot say they did not change any vote tallies or anything of that sort. we had no way of gauging the impact that certainly the intelligence community cannot gauge the impact that it had on choices the electorate made. >> sean: no impact on vote tallies and the fbi director testifying, said that russia did not influence the vote tallies. in key swing states. this is from today. >> do you have any evidence that russian cyber actors changed vote tallies in the state ofof michigan? >> i do not but we are not a domestic intelligence organization, we are probably not the best organization to provide a more complete answer? >> how about the state of pennsylvania?
10:07 pm
>> no, sir. >> wisconsin? florida? the state of north carolina? s the state of ohio? >> no, sir. >> so you have no intelligence or evidence that suggests any votes were changed? >> nothing by the international intelligence agency, sir. >> you have any evidence that i mentioned to admiral rogers? >> no, none. russia will try to interfere in the 2020 election. by the way, if you read the tea leaves, the investigation seems to not be focused on specific individuals and let me emphasize, not president trump. the democrats did not mention that today, instead they mentioned the false russian narrative live. watch this. >> most important, we do not yet know if the russians have the
10:08 pm
help of u.s. citizens including people associated with the trump campaign. many of the trump campaign personnel including the president himself have ties to russia and russian interests. >> this committee is engaged in an investigation about links between the trump campaign and the russians, should there be any possible collusion. >> can you say with any speculation what kinds of coordination or contacts you're looking at in yourse investigation? >> sean: so awful, so horrible, where were all of these democrats back when president obama was trying to influence the israeli elections? let me remind everyone of you hypocrites in congress and all you liberal snowflakes out there -- a congressional investigation found that back in 2014, an israeli political group used $300,000 -- taxpayer dollars -- to create a political apparatus to defeat our closest ally in
10:09 pm
the middle east. the prime minister of israel, benjamin netanyahu. what a bunch of hypocrites. here with reaction, sara carter. i said you go, sara you go, john. everything you have been telling our audience for two weeks was validated today. let's start there. >> yeah, it's true. we talked about the fact that the fbi had conducted in an original investigation located outside of trump tower and that they found no evidence of criminality at all in the server. the pings that were reported between his server and the russian bank. we also talked about the fisa. there was an overall investigation into russian hacking. this proved to be true. i want to bring up something you just talked about. there's also no evidence according to our sources of any collusion between trump or his teams and to russia the russian hacking.or we have seen that from
10:10 pm
senator grassley, chairman nunes, from james clapper, numerous sources and people who supported hillary clinton. who all have said there is no evidence to date to support that but that was one of the things not answered at the hearing. >> sean: the destroy trump media, the fbi would not confirm -- the tweet of donald trump about wiretapping by the obama administration. interesting, wiretapping and surveillance are two different things but i would argue we may be parsing words. nobody asked if the trump server at any point was surveilled. the trump tower server, surveilled by any law enforcement and whether james comey knew it. would that be the better question to have asked? >> yeah, i think that. it goes way beyond that. physical wiretapping, okay, it's what they said, that's the
10:11 pm
evidence -- even nunes came out and said there's no evidence that physical wiretapping happened at trump tower but chairman nunes went further and said but it was there surveillance in general? what's flynn the only one? we know for a fact that people had unmasked his name in a a conversation with the russian ambassador and that that leaked. was that the only name? are there more names?nd how may people saw unredacted transcripts between trump's associates and other leaders? fisa covers foreign leaders. anytime trump, president trump back then candidate trump made a phone call to a foreign leader or spoke to them, was that viewed by others? that's something that chairman nunes wants to know. >> sean: the director of the fbi does not comment on ongoing investigations but commented on an investigation that you have been reporting on for two weeks. that in fact there were two warrants issued.
10:12 pm
one was fisa, one was nonfisa. the attempt to influence election. it has nothing to do with donald trump and in an areaem where it did, they looked into the trump server and found nothing. he did not say that today. why? how important is that for the public to know? >> he is very limited on what he can say because the doj gives him those parameters. the department of justice says these are the parameters withhe which you can disclose this information. maybe because the report has not been disclosed yet. it's still ongoing, he did not answer those questions. what we do know and i've contacted the doj -- i asked if there was an investigation. have you given permission for the fbi to investigate that leak -- they would not answer me either way. we do know from the sources. >> sean: why are they suggesting about that? >> the fbi and on the hill, they have not been given that
10:13 pm
permission. >> sean: the real story is seeming to move in a political direction. where are we in terms of that? >> we are continuing toe investigate that. the biggest question here is was intelligent politicized? how? and we are looking at the five said that what are our rates? >> sean: is it possible that intelligence people -- trey gowdy went through the list of people that would have had access to this information, especially after executive order 12-333, naming specific names. he has never lost -- i'm assuming he was setting the table for who knew what, when. >> yeah, he mentioned -- true. he mentioned susan rice, ben rhodes, director brennan. there's a list of people.
10:14 pm
>> sean: when that is thes issue, that's the felony we know was committed. >> that is correct. whether it's investigated, we do not know if it will go that far. >> sean: great work. you've been way ahead of the curve. we have been telling people for two weeks. thank you for being with us. kellyanne conway will join us from washington, to respond to all of this and later tonight... >> obamacare has been a complete and total catastrophe and it's getting worse and worse by the minute and yet you watch the fake media, the fake news and they try to build it up. it's a disaster. >> sean: president trump vowing obamacare will be repealed and replaced, paul ryae will join us and say that they will have the votes to make it happen. air force one just landed at joint base andrews. stay with us. landed at landed at joliberty mutual stood with us when a fire destroyed the living room. we were able to replace everything in it.
10:15 pm
liberty did what? liberty mutual paid to replace all of our property that was damaged. and we didn't have to touch our savings. yeah, our insurance won't do that. well, there goes my boat. you can leave worry behind when liberty stands with you™. liberty stands with you™ liberty mutual insurance
10:16 pm
10:17 pm
10:18 pm
>> sean: fox news alert, air force one has just arrived, president trump is traveling back from his rally in kentucky. kellyanne conway, i want to stay on this issue and how wrong the media has it. in some new different ways. we have been reporting everything with john solomon and sara carter for two weeks. you heard my opening monologue,
10:19 pm
what is your reaction? >> i thought today showed the best contrast of all. you have an eight month long investigation on russia with nothing to show for it and donald trump in office with a little less than two months with so much to show for it. he just had his rally in louisville, kentucky, promising to make good on uprooting and repealing and replacing those intrusive, invasive, expensive and expansive laws entitlement that we've had in generations, and he's making good at that progress justice by negotiating and listening in improving and making progress on the bill with leaders in the house of the senate. of course our governors whoo control the medicaid dollars. the contrast is really remarkable. i love the way president trump defied all the negative noise inside the beltway by going to kentucky and putting a very positive optimistic message out there for all to see. the positive optimistic message he delivered in louisville
10:20 pm
tonight really matches the market, the stock market, consumer confidence, a 12 year high among homebuilders. he matches a lot of the mood of this country that is not being reflected or covered because it is negative, negative. the unmasking of an american citizen through these intelligence leaks should concern everyone. we have learned about that today. again, i would just repeat, we had eight months or not to read advance the ball atd all. >> sean: i know we had a really good meeting and he was able to win over through some of the changes, negotiating with the republican study committee, i spoke earlier tonight to somet of the members of the freedom caucus, they are not there yet, they would have enough votes to stop it in the house. a few other senators on their side want more changes.ou the president wants a vote by thursday, paul ryan once a vote by thursday. you are convinced that will get done?
10:21 pm
>> yes, the president and vice president have been in on w this and they are confident they will get the votes and as he just intimated, some changes have been made to the legislation. they listened, negotiate, findst out what is in the best interests of everyone and what is possible and some things can change. somethings can't but the president made a really good point tonight in his rally in louisville, he talked about this thursday -- getting the health care and replacement done. and moving on to drug pricing, tackling it. some people say getting the cost of drugs down is just asci important as tackling health care altogether because this is really something we hear from people all over the country. damaging the everyday affordability of life. it's why people found the original affordable care act was neither affordable or sustainable.
10:22 pm
>> sean: the two solutions that make the most sense to me as medical savings accounts, which i've advocated for years, and i keep putting this guy from wichita, kansas, on radio and t tv. $50 an month for adults, unlimited care. ten bucks a month for a child. he negotiates directly with the pharmaceuticals. 90% discount. 98% discount for mris, x-rays, every procedure, broken legs, all taken care of and a catastrophic plan. a semihigh deductible. god forbid you have cancer, or a bad accident. so simple in so many ways. will that all be in this bill by thursday? that's what i want to know. >> the president as a nonpolitician who appreciates free market solutions, listens to accounts like that. that's the whole point here. when you have top-downto government run health care, the people are forced to purchase or pay a penalty -- you don't even listen to examples like the one
10:23 pm
you just relate to your audience. there are so many great practices out there in the free market and this president is someone who is listening to that and putting it in there. i feel competent -- i was on capitol hill tonight -- we met with members of the republican conference. they are working the phones. this is a very collaborative process. it's one where i think you really see the leadership of the president and vice president where they did not advocate thee details to anyone else, along with speaker ryan and leader mcconnell and the leadership e in both chambers. >> sean: he was able to duplicate this in 1,000 other practices in the country. it will be fascinating to see that change for the better for people that now can afforde health care and have a better plan. kellyanne, we love having you. up next, tonight, right here on
10:24 pm
"hannity"... >> obamacare has been a complete and total catastrophe and it is getting worse and worse by the date and to get you watch the fake media, the fake news and they try to build it up. it is a disaster. >> sean: see those guys in the back? you fake news people out there, i love that part. president trump explains why obamacare has to be repealed, replaced, paul ryan joined us next. also jay sekulow, allen west will be here tonight. we will talk about the confirmation hearings of supreme court justice to be, neil gorsuch. straight ahead. to become a neil gorsuch. straight ahead. (alarms) where's the car? it'll be here in three...uh, four minutes. are you kidding me? no, looks like he took a wrong turn. don't worry, this guy's got like a four-star rating, we're good.
10:25 pm
his name is randy. ike one of the most trustworthy names! ordering a getaway car with an app? are you randy? that's me! awesome! surprising. what's not surprising? how much money erin saved by switching to geico. everybody comfortable with the air temp? i could go a little cooler. ok. fifteen minutes could save you fifteen percent or more. if you have moderate to severe ulcerative colitis or crohn's, and your symptoms have left you with the same view, it may be time for a different perspective. if other treatments haven't worked well enough, ask your doctor about entyvio, the only biologic developed and approved just for uc and crohn's. entyvio works by focusing right in the gi-tract to help control damaging inflammation and is clinically proven to begin helping many patients achieve both symptom relief as well as remission. infusion and serious allergic reactions can happen during or after treatment. entyvio may increase risk of infection, which can be serious. while not reported with entyvio, pml, a rare, serious brain infection caused by a virus may be possible.
10:26 pm
tell your doctor if you have an infection, experience frequent infections, or have flu-like symptoms, or sores. liver problems can occur with entyvio. if your uc or crohn's medication isn't working for you, ask your gastroenterologist about entyvio. entyvio. relief and remission within reach.
10:27 pm
10:28 pm
>> sean: welcome back to "hannity," president trump will travel to capitol hill tomorrow to talk about repealing and replacing obamacare, the president today at his rally
quote
10:29 pm
said this. >> we want a very big tax cut but we can't do that until we keep our promise to repeal and replace the disaster known as obamacare. obamacare has been a complete and total catastrophe. and it's getting worse and worse by the day and yet you watch the fake media and fake news and they try to build it up. it's a disaster. >> sean: joining us now is paul ryan. mr. speaker, always good to have you. >> thank you, sean. >> sean: we expect the vote thursday, i saw a lot of progress on friday. let's start with the good news. for example, the option to impose work requirements on medicaid recipients -- block grant medicaid, and also thets
10:30 pm
measure which i think is interesting, the white house and house leaders were increasing the tax credits, some people do not like that aspect of it. do you think you have the votes right now to pass this bill?at >> i feel very good because what we have been doing this entire process has been listening to our members, finding where the consensus is and making improvements as we go through the legislative process. a budget committee, there was an effort to say let's look at work requirements. there already is a per capita block grant. lemme just take the whole thing in a block grant and that is what conservatives were askingra for as well. that something we could get this bill to do. every change we make conforms to the senate rules which we have to play by to make sure cannot get filibustered. all these changes that have been added we have been doing to make
10:31 pm
sure they are done in such a way it can get filibustered. we feel really good where we fare. lot of members have brought a lot of good ideas to the table and you mentioned last one. the president has said let's see if we can add to the people who are getting assistance who don't get health care from their job, who are older, maybe in their 50s or 60s to make sure they h are in a good place as well. we are doing even more assistance there, more work requirements for medicaid and able-bodied people. these are the kinds of things that get republicans in a good place. we feel very good, our members have been working really hard and we realize that this is coming to a point -- the president -- is coming to talk to us tomorrow morning to give a rally because we all promised this. we all said we would repeal and replace obamacare, if you give us a republican president, house and senate and we have that now. i have to tell you, i'm really impressed with the president himself, rolling up his sleeves. getting involved, listening to members brokering compromises.
10:32 pm
getting us on the same page and getting to this place. i feel very good with where wehe are and we will move this to the house and get over to the senate. >> sean: why so much emphasis put on the cbo? it almost seems like an effort in futility to keep going back to them when they are so wrong so often. >> it is all about the filibuster. the senate law works with the budget act which says as scored by the cbo, it must meet what we call reconciliation instructions. to conform with the senate rules and reconcile this bill and block a chuck schumer filibuster, those are the rules we are playing by. >> sean: let me move on. you saw the hearings today with james comey. to me, the big news that came out of this is both comey and admiral rogers go with what james clapper said. there is no evidence -- let any boats were altered or
10:33 pm
shifted or changed in any of the swing states that mattered in this election. the media is not focused on that. we had reporters on this program, john solomon and sara carter are both saying there was surveillance of the server at trump tower there was a fisa b warrant. while he is willing to admit when investigation is going on he will not admit another in terms of leaking he says it's common practice, we do not acknowledge that. is that troubling to you? >> that is why we have an intelligence community investigation. the point is the president asked for this and we already had investigation going on before all of this. that is why chairman nunes andnd his ranking members are going to see to the bottom of this and get through everything all russia related. i was busy doing my job so i did not watch the hearing. i don't think we learnedoi anything new here and it only confirmed what we have been saying all along. at the end of the day we will get to the bottom of all of the stuff. the question you just raised,
10:34 pm
with the intelligence committee -- the investigation that's ongoing. >> sean: back to health care, is the freedom caucus on board? earlier today, they said 40 members were not going to vote for the bill and rand paul said the same. it's big i've spoken many of them. i talked to a lot of numbers. the freedom caucus members, onem of the ones that did not vote for it has now come out in favor of it since then. voting for it in committee, one who did not is now in favor of it because of the work requirements and additionaln layers of federalism. i've spoken with a lot of freedom caucus members who are voting for it.m. we also had the largest conservative caucus here -- that's the biggest conservative caucus we have in congress. their leader and key members came out in favor of it in the oval office on friday. we are making tremendous progress, we feel very good and it is because we have been
10:35 pm
negotiating and listening to one another, improving this bill, making refinements to it so we can get to the sweet spot of the consensus building can pass. we getting a bill that can repeal and replace obamacare. just one piece of the three things were going to do. >> sean: you are confident that the bill in the senate will be similar? >> it will be similar but we want them to improve it if we can. there rules are a little different once it gets over there. senators can make improvementsts without jeopardizing what we called a filibuster. that's great. we want them to improve this bill if we can. >> sean: mr. speaker, i know you're busy, thank you for being with us. up next, live, tonight, right here in "hannity"... >> judge neil gorsuch's hearing is now underway in the senate. and i urge members of both parties to swiftly approve his nomination. >> sean: judge neil gorsuch, his supreme court nomination
10:36 pm
hearing started today. we get reaction from jay, allen, we continue to go on a james comey discussion about earlier today. , we continue to go on a james comey what's it like to be in good hands? like finding new ways to be taken care of. home, car, life insurance obviously, ohhh... but with added touches you can't get everywhere else, like claim free rewards... or safe driving bonus checks. oh yes.... even a claim satisfaction guaranteeeeeeeeeee! in means protection plus unique extras only from an expert allstate agent. it's good to be in, good hands. various: (shouting) heigh! ho! ( ♪ ) it's off to work we go! woman: on the gulf coast, new exxonmobil projects are expected to create over 45,000 jobs.
10:37 pm
and each job created by the energy industry supports two others in the community. altogether, the industry supports over 9 million jobs nationwide. these are jobs that natural gas is helping make happen, all while reducing america's emissions. energy lives here. all while reducing america's emissions. be the you who doesn't cover your moderate to severe plaque psoriasis. be the you who shows up in that dress. who hugs a friend. who is done with treatments that don't give you clearer skin. be the you who controls your psoriasis with stelara® just 4 doses a year after 2 starter doses. stelara® may lower your ability to fight infections and may increase your risk of infections and cancer. some serious infections require hospitalization. before treatment, get tested for tuberculosis. before starting stelara® tell your doctor if you think you have an infection or have symptoms such as: fever, sweats, chills, muscle aches or cough. always tell your doctor if you have any signs of infection, have had cancer, if you develop any new skin growths or if anyone in your house needs or has recently received a vaccine. alert your doctor of new or worsening problems, including headaches, seizures, confusion and vision problems
10:38 pm
these may be signs of a rare, potentially fatal brain condition. some serious allergic reactions can occur. do not take stelara® if you are allergic to stelara® or any of its ingredients. most people using stelara® saw 75% clearer skin and the majority were rated as cleared or minimal at 12 weeks. be the you who talks to your dermatologist about stelara®.
10:39 pm
>> judge neil gorsuch's hearing
10:40 pm
is now underway in the senate. and i urge members of both parties to swiftly approve his nomination. he is an outstanding man from an outstanding family with an unbelievably wonderful wife. they should approve. >> sean: that was the president early tonight at his rally in louisville. talking about and judge neil gorsuch. joining us now with reaction, jay sekulow, allen west. we use the term working. remember clarence thomas, high-tech lynching. this man will now be smeared, slandered, besmirched by the same guys who supported him for the tenth circuit. >> yeah, ten years ago when he came up to be voted on i think it was unanimous. when are they going to come up and say we disapprove of you because of the last ten years? they have to be very specific instead of these very nebulous things. when you have the far left coming out, any of the democrats
10:41 pm
that support him going into the primary, look, if they didn't become such judicial obstacles in everything for this president, guess what is going to happen to them in 2018? i don't want to hear anything else about the gentleman that president obama nominated because it was joe biden and chuck schumer who said no president should be allowed to bring someone in an election year. >> sean: speaking of which, jay, maybe joe mansion, maybe being scared to death about 2018 -- i see a nuclear option and he will be on the supreme court. >> i will tell you this, what that they have to utilize a nuclear option or not, i will tell you this, judge gorsuch will be justice gorsuch in about three or four weeks. maybe even sooner than that. i am biased, we had a case before and it came out well and it was based on his decision, we
10:42 pm
won the case 9-0. at the terminus amount of respect for judge gorsuch, i look forward to appearing before him when he is at the supreme court. i think the democrats are going to make this a partyline situation? yes, the rules are never -- the republicans will give the benefit of the doubt so to speak. >> sean: republicans are suckers. seriously. never underestimate the ability for republicans to cave. they have no backbone. >> yeah, no. i completely concur. that's why you end up with everyone of the supreme court fights. it shouldn't be. he is so eminently qualified that the american bar association, not exactly conservative organization, gave him the highest rating. >> sean: james comey.
10:43 pm
all these months, clapper, comey, admiral rogers all said no evidence at all. at what point do we say this is ridiculous? >> we should be saying that right now.s so incredible to me is how the media's setting up -- when president obama leaned over and after my reelection i will have more flexibility to the russian present, they said nothing when hillary clinton was involved with the uranium deal with russia. >> sean: not uranium deal, they made millions. while she was secretary of state. he is given speeches in moscow. the uranium deal that results in 20% of american uranium in the hands of a russian company and she personally approved it. >> you already brought up the issue of the obama campaign operatives. the 300 all caps on thousand dollars for the state department. those taxpayer money that went towards unseating netanyahu. this hypocrisy going on, we have to have republicans that save
10:44 pm
time out on the court. we are going to move on and do the things necessary. to implement the legislative agenda of this president. >> there were a couple of takeaways. no collusion between the trump campaign and the russians per se. no evidence of that. number two, nsa, nothing as far as any votes switching or interfering with an actual vote. number three, the thing i am concerned about is the department of justice -- the fbi director today was not say whether there was an investigation of the leaks but saying there was an investigation of trump associates? this is a double standard that reaches a new level of hypocrisy. couple that with -- we have to be concerned that the fbi has become this political. i did not care if you're
10:45 pm
republican, democrat, independent. not acceptable. >> sean: we don't comment on ongoing investigations, comment on one but not the other. you are right. comey, clapper, admiral rogers, they all stayed at the same thing. no impact on any votes in any of those states that in the selection. >> that should be the top line. at the top line of this whole discussion. it will be because of the media but i will tell you at the end of the day, we are a constitutional republic. it's the rule of law and you cannot have the fbi -- he has created his own constitutional -- crisis in the country is having to pay for that. >> the most important thing is we cannot have the leaks of classified information go to the "new york times." >> sean: we know that the felony. just like they never finished with hillary and the server. hillary with the foundation. good to see you in studio, by the way. jay, thank you as always. up next, tonight, right here on
10:46 pm
"hannity." >> we are going to drain the swamp of government corruption in washington, d.c. we are going to keep our promises, all of the promises that we made. >> sean: doubling down on draining the swamp, keeping his promises, cutting taxes all during tonight's rally in kentucky. we get reaction from larry elder and corey lewandowski as we continue. safety isn't a list of boxes to check. it's taking the best technologies out there and adapting them to work for you. the ultrasound that can see inside patients, can also detect early signs of corrosion at our refineries. high-tech military cameras that see through walls, can inspect our pipelines to prevent leaks. remote-controlled aircraft, can help us identify potential problems and stop them in their tracks. at bp, safety is never being satisfied.
10:47 pm
and always working to be better. [student] i can just quit school and get a job. [ex student] daddy's here. [wife] hi [dad] hey buddy [son] hey dad [wife] i think we can do this. [chancellor] adam baily. [chancellor] adam baily.
10:48 pm
10:49 pm
10:50 pm
>> we are going to drain the swamp of government corruption in washington, d.c. and we are going to keep our promises, all of the promises we made. we are going to massively reduce your taxes. we are going to reduce very substantially rising crime and to support the incredible men and women of law enforcement. >> sean: that was the president early tonight at his rally in louisville, kentucky. joining us now, corey lewandowski and larry k elder.
10:51 pm
you know what i love, larry, more than anything else about the president going on the road? he calls out fake news, he reiterates every promise he made during the campaign, he is not changing direction, not backing down, and you can see the energy behind -- he doesn't need these media people anymore., he is done with them. who needs them? >> he has a convenient way off communicating with something like 40 million americans on social media. very, very impressive. i will caution a lot of the republicans out there when i hear this expression, drain the swamp. the reason for the presence of the swamp creatures, the swamp is about government having its hand and fingers in everything. so if you are involved inin health care industry and the government has decided we are going to have a plan where everyone can get coverage then
10:52 pm
you have an obligation to try to interfere with the legislative so it helps you. if you have the pharmaceutical people, nurses association, hospital associations, all of whom are going to lobby. that's what the swamp is all about. if donald trump wants to drain the swamp, he is to reduce the size of government and get government out of all the things that it is involved in. i don't see that plan. >> sean: as taught in his budget and he was talking about significant cuts -- real cuts, not reductions and increases, across the board. especially reducing the size and scope of government. and what, getting rid of 75% of regulations that are on the books? destroying businesses and job creations. >> that is right, sean. he's cutting the epa dramatically, which is the agency that has been very punitive, against a number of
10:53 pm
organizations against many of our farmers. he's going to put a premium, making sure our military has all the resources they need to be successful. this is a very different mindset from the previous administration. we are the greatest military power that the world has ever seen, we will make sure. that our government is no longer punitive. those agencies which have beenen going after small businesses have their budgets reduced so that we can make sure the individuals who needaf the resources have those resources and the department of homeland security, the veterans of administration and department of defense. >> sean: you talk about the swamp, maybe it is the state department, we have to get the leaks and the intelligence community -- felonies and the fbi director cannot acknowledge that felonies are committed and they need to be investigated. he will talk about the russian investigation but he does not talk about ongoing investigations -- is he not looking into the leaks which are ruining people's lives? our intelligent community
10:54 pm
running robe here? >> it certainly did not seem like they were very interested in probing the leaks. they want to talk about the collusion even though as you pointed out, there is no evidence of it. the acting cia director under barack obama, he recently said he has not seen any evidence whatsoever of collusion. >> sean: last word, corey. we got 20 seconds. >> the deep state is very real. individuals who sit inside the federal government want to make sure this president is not successful. we have seen the leaking of his tax returns just last week, theo continue to be an obstacle in this administration. they need to get on the president's agenda to move the country in the right direction. >> sean: good to see you both. we appreciate it. when we come back, a very important question of the day. and apparently you left me some very hostile messages on the "hannity" hotline. why? i do not understand. hotline. why? i do not understand.
10:55 pm
dear predictable, there's no other way to say this. it's over. i've found a permanent escape from monotony. together, we are perfectly balanced. our senses awake. our hearts racing as one. i know this is sudden, but they say...if you love something set it free. see you around, giulia may not always be clear. but at t. rowe price, we can help guide your retirement savings. so wherever your retirement journey takes you, we can help you reach your goals. call us or your advisor t. rowe price. invest with confidence.
10:56 pm
the uncertainties of hep c. wondering, what if? i let go of all those feelings. because i am cured with harvoni. harvoni is a revolutionary treatment for the most common type of chronic hepatitis c. it's been prescribed to more than a quarter million people. and is proven to cure up to 99% of patients who have had no prior treatment with 12 weeks. certain patients can be cured with just 8 weeks of harvoni. before starting harvoni, your doctor will test to see if you've ever had hepatitis b, which may flare up and cause serious liver problems during and after harvoni treatment. tell your doctor if you've ever had hepatitis b, a liver transplant, other liver or kidney problems, hiv or any other medical conditions and about all the medicines you take including herbal supplements. taking amiodarone with harvoni can cause a serious slowing of your heart rate. common side effects of harvoni include tiredness, headache and weakness. ready to let go of hep c? ask your hep c specialist about harvoni.
10:57 pm
excuse me, are you aware of what's happening right now? we're facing 20 billion security events every day. ddos campaigns, ransomware, malware attacks... actually, we just handled all the priority threats. you did that? we did that. really. we analyzed millions of articles and reports. we can identify threats 50% faster. you can do that? we can do that. then do that. can we do that? we can do that.
10:58 pm
10:59 pm
>> sean: time for the question of the day. very simple. do you agree with me? all the stuff, russia, russia. go to facebook.com/seanhannity, @seanhannity on twitter. hits me with your best shot. your messages left for me, love taps on the hannity hotline. >> i would like to see some changes to your show. you have too many guests. you should only have about three guests 15 minutes each. when you have eight to ten guests for an hour, i think that is crazy. >> sean, i miss you saying let your heart not be troubled. can you start saying that again? that warmed my heart. i miss it. thank you. >> sean: let not your heart be troubled.
11:00 pm
in spite of the insanity, in spite of the abusive biased media because we are definitely looking out for you. >> tucker: a fox news alert, president donald trump wrapped up a rally in louisville after doing tough talk about illegal immigration. >> one by one, they are being cracked down and thrown the hill out of our country and we will not let them back in. >> tucker: good evening and welcome to "tucker carlson tonight." we will hear more from the president in a minute. you will not hear about director james comey testifying on capitol hill. it dominated cable television but the president did not mention it. we will have more on director comey's testimony. more than five hours on capitol hill,

79 Views

info Stream Only

Uploaded by TV Archive on