Skip to main content

tv   The Five  FOX News  July 13, 2017 6:00pm-7:00pm PDT

6:00 pm
that he may have killed the four men after selling the marijuana and may have had help with three of the murders. we will have more on that. >> tucker: thanks for the update. we appreciate it. good night from washington. "the five" is next. ♪ >> greg: hello, i am greg gutfeld. with kimberly guilfoyle, jesse watters, and meghan mccain, "the five" ." ♪ >> greg: well, it is the most hyped meeting since eve met the snake. donald, jr., and the baffling russian can be entered for 20 minutes and the media howls of the moon. yet, they never asked one simple question, tells us, greg. how did the russian lawyer get into the united states -- wasn't her visa denied? she arrived here under president obama. i am just wondering how she got
6:01 pm
in. >> jesse: now, you are onto something. >> greg: how did she get in? like, she was here for a different reason? how could one man be so thoughtful? and gorgeous? so, my question is finally answered. according to an explosive piece in the hill, the russian lawyer entered the country without a visa because the obama justice department cleared her, it was something about extraordinary circumstances, just before she suckered donald junior into that weird meeting. president trump noticed this, too. >> the lawyer that went to the meeting, i see that she was in the halls of congress also. and somebody said that her visa or her passport to come into the country was approved by attorney general lynch. now, may be is wrong, just without a little while ago. it's a little surprising, because of lynch. >> greg: so, why was this
6:02 pm
revelation overlooked? to the media overlook this and ignore it because it didn't fit the story? a mysterious russian is granted special entry, then, pulls a bait and switch and a naive private citizen, a citizen who happens to be a trump. so, who is colluding now? it's obvious why the media embraced this latest russian story, because what that woman did to donald, jr., is exactly what the media does to the public every day since the election. if they bait, then, switch. they promise something juicy and then, when you hear them out, it is emptier than a protesters resume. when their hysteria is met with public disgust, what is the mediator? rather than admit to their compulsive overselling, they blame those who question them. suddenly, it is your fault for being skeptical part, it is your fault when their mania jumps back, it is your fault for their addiction to relitigating the past. they say when you are a hammer everything becomes a nail. when you are a better hack, everything becomes collusion,
6:03 pm
except actual collusion. all right, this is to meet a ground breaking, earth shattering revelation, kimberly. clearly, the democrats colluded with the russians. there has to be an investigation into this. >> kimberly: this is the problem. they only are interested in it when it has a t in front of it for trump or assistant trump, trump organization, trump administration, trump a family member, that is the only thing that they can say -- that the edges are interesting. the total hypocrisy involved in this from the get-go. i'm not surprised that they are going after don, jr., with us. guess what, if anybody has any experience in politics, you know that these people are doing opposition research. okay, you are going to take a meeting with them because otherwise you could be the next person that they are offering to the other side. it's how it works. when you're running for a campaign, election, et cetera, you try to get the best opposition research people and hire them for yourself.
6:04 pm
you have them do opposition research on you. >> greg: exactly. >> kimberly: so the other person doesn't get it. >> greg: somebody calls me up, i am there, especially if they are buying lunch, jesse. that woman pulled a bait and switch thanks to president obama. as president obama guilty of treason? >> jesse: i will call a tim cain and said yes. they have their fingerprints all over the story. i wish i had a tape of myself, i was wearing the same jacket, i said don, jr., should have been the victim. i don't have a clip to make myself look as good as you. here is what is swirling around that. not trusted loretta lynch grant and extraordinarily exception and loving this will in in without a visa to the country, then, allowing her to overstate it easier. the russian lawyers also hired this lobbyist who is a really,
6:05 pm
really radical left-wing socialist democratic state senator from california who has praised people like saddam hussein, who has praised people like fidel castro. she is also hired into the law lobbying firm with effusion gps team which is responsible for the fake russian trump dossier. then, look at the context of the meeting, just to put this into perspective. you have come a fresh off the heels of hillary clinton going r to russia with a little reset button, trying to warm relations, you have president obama whispering in the russian president's ear nothings about flexibility. you have the olympics just over in russia. you have vladimir putin saving president obama's hiatus with a chemical weapon redline deal in syria. so, this is the context where this russian hysteria, you have a seasoned -- not a season political operative, donald, jr., get duped into a meeting about something totally different, and he gets set up potentially, but you are saying, to your point, if in the middle
6:06 pm
of the monica lewinsky scandal, if you had a russian lawyer come to the clinton campaign, and you said, we have some dirt on monica, let's have a meeting, you don't think james carville would be at that meeting with his little baldhead, saying, "what you got? ">> megan: i think if you had someone from the miss usa pageant going to the clinton campaign, saying we have a bunch of stuff on trump, i think they would end up doing that as well. the timeline on this is so interesting. i already had 10,000 questions about this. the russian delegation, organized by the obama state department, they went to the rnc and the dnc. this meeting happen right before the rnc. so cover my question is coming to this woman go? that she have any connections to anyone who went? who did you meet with before and after? there are so many unanswered questions and is laughable to me that the democrats, for so long, pooh-poohed any idea of russian interference in any way being taken seriously in any capacity. i always think of mitt romney being mocked by president obama, saying it is 1984 policy,
6:07 pm
president obama getting caught on a live mic saying that we'll have more flexibility after the election. clearly, they already had a flexible relationship with russia. who is this woman? what is her attachment? what is her attachment to this russian delegation? i think there are so many unanswered questions at this point, as you said, there's a lot of eggo democrats face right now, who just totally jumped to a nefarious conclusion. i think this has so many legs and there will be a lot more to come out in the next coming days. >> greg: more legs than a centipede, juan. look at loretta lynch. look at the tarmac controversy. telling james comey to change the language from investigation two matters, and now, we have this. or should she investigated? could she be guilty of treason? could president obama and a loretta lynch end up in jail? >> juan: wow. i will tell you, it is so interesting to me -- i mean, it is so interesting -- >> greg: i'm using the
6:08 pm
left-wing rhetoric. >> juan: the actual mood in the country today can we just had report coming from -- that said, the president's lawyers knew about this train of emails in three weeks ago but they didn't mention it, they didn't volunteer it. i wonder how that feeds into robert mueller's investigation in charge of -- and potential charge of the obstruction. i don't know. i invited if they get it out earlier on their own terms, if dana was here, i'm sure she would say, get it out early, put it on your terms -- >> greg: don't put words in dana's mouth. >> juan: what i'm listening to tonight's are fascinating. this is clearly distraction, diversion from reality. >> kimberly: he means fascinating in a bad way. >> juan: let me give you some facts. here is the reality. the reality is -- yes, facts. here is a fact. the facts are that this woman was at -- she had her visa rejected by the obama justice
6:09 pm
department, loretta lynch. then, there was a special request made because she was a lawyer, a man who had been buying property in new york, apparently, to launder money, and she was his lawyer. she's a ladder to the country to represent her client and international case, and that's it. >> megan: also lobbying on behalf of the russian government. if someone like this, who is attached to kremlin and putin, they never should have been allowed in this country to begin with. that is on the obama administration. it's almost a department. it's on the obama administration, the fact that they never took -- i'm sorry that your party never took any of this seriously for years and years and years. these are the facts! i am not manifesting something that doesn't exist. i am telling you that obama never took russia seriously and that is why this woman somehow ended up in the country. she wasn't flagged in any way. she ended up coming in --
6:10 pm
>> juan: she was rejected, megan! speed when she got to the trump tower to talk to the presidential candidates on! that's not normal! >> kimberly: and a lobbying campaign that included journalism as a department officials. fact! >> juan: here is what normal, megan. not normal, i should say, donald trump, jr., with full knowledge that this woman was being sent as an emissary of the russian government, with information from russian crown prosecutor, says yes to a meeting and takes the campaign manager and his brother-in-law! >> jesse: because he's a patriot! what's the crime? blood? there is no crime! everybody, he just said there is no crime! >> juan: i said, what you have here, somebody acting in such a way -- >> kimberly: ignoring the actual collusion. you see this. >> juan: this is collusion! >> kimberly: you're ignoring the collusion and that she's actually linked to this guy, diffusion, the gps, they christopher steele dossier that was used to smear trump.
6:11 pm
>> juan: you are running so far away. >> kimberly: i am running right into the truth. i am telling you -- okay, who is this woman? you act like she is an innocent -- >> juan: she is not innocent. >> kimberly: know. look what she was involved with, or nefarious connections, and who was at the link back to? the obama administration, people trying to support hillary clinton. >> juan: what it links back to his donald trump, jr., with full knowledge of her connection -- >> kimberly: that was her target. >> greg: can i just destroy juan's argument? if there was evidence of high-level contact and collusion on the trump part, would this email and the meeting -- it would not make actual sense. it would come alight, be dana taking a meeting with our show intern in order to get something for me. if you have high-level contacts already, you don't sit there and meet with this person that you
6:12 pm
don't know. it is such a joke. he took the meeting because he was curious. it is not evidence of any -- high-level collusion, he would need to take the meeting. >> juan: wait a second. this man is cooperating by agreeing to have a meeting to get negative information about hillary clinton. >> jesse: that is all you got, juan? it took you long enough to find collusion. >> meghan: we are going to get to don, jr., but the point of this -- >> juan: there is no evidence of collusion because now, it is evidence. >> kimberly: >> jesse: conversat a collusion. >> meghan: this woman, there are major questions, how did you get here, what was she doing, and who did you talk to after she left on junior? she never should have been in the country to begin with and that is what we are speaking about in this block and we will get to don, jr., in the next one. >> jesse: very good. thank you for that. >> kimberly: meghan mccain! >> greg: up next, you will hear more remarks from the president on his son's meeting.
6:13 pm
enter new smears from the liberal media. ♪ it's just a burst pipe, i could fix it. (laugh) no. with claim rateguard your rates won't go up just because of a claim.
6:14 pm
i totally could've - no! switching to allstate is worth it. finding the best hotel price is now a safe bet. because tripadvisor searches over 200 booking sites - so you save up to 30% on the hotel you want. lock it in. tripadvisor. ♪ if you have moderate to severe plaque psoriasis,... isn't it time to let the real you shine through? maybe it's time for otezla (apremilast). otezla is not an injection or a cream. it's a pill that treats plaque psoriasis differently. with otezla, 75% clearer skin is achievable after just 4 months,... with reduced redness,... thickness, and scaliness of plaques. and the otezla prescribing information has no requirement for routine lab monitoring. don't take otezla if you're allergic to any of its ingredients. otezla may increase the risk of depression. tell your doctor if you have a history of depression or suicidal thoughts... or if these feelings develop. some people taking otezla reported weight loss.
6:15 pm
your doctor should monitor your weight... and may stop treatment. side effects may include diarrhea,... nausea, upper respiratory tract infection... and headache. tell your doctor about all the medicines you take and if you're pregnant or planning to be. ask your dermatologist about otezla today. otezla. show more of you. she pretty much lives in her favorite princess dress. but once a week i let her play sheriff so i can wash it. i use tide to get out those week old stains and downy to get it fresh and soft. you are free to go. tide and downy together.
6:16 pm
6:17 pm
♪ >> kimberly: welcome back to 3:30. today in paris president trump spoke for the first time on his son's meeting with a russian lawyer. he issued a staunch defense of don, jr. >> my son is a wonderful young man. he took a meeting with a russian lawyer, not a government lawyer, but a russian lawyer. it was a short meeting. it was a meeting that went very, very quickly, very fast. i think from a practical standpoint, most people would have taken that meeting. it's called opposition research, or even research into your opponent. but nothing happened from the meeting, zero happened from the meeting. honestly, i think the press made a very big deal over something that really come a lot of people would do. >> kimberly: it looks like a liberal media has taken sides again. "time" magazine with this provocative new cover titled
6:18 pm
"right-handed." take a listen to this presidential historian on cnn smearing the trump family. >> i just think that there are a lot of people who are working for donald trump now that are almost embarrassed to have it on the resume, meaning that the work for someone who seems to be involved in scandal all the tim time. it is just a scandal a day going on, it is a white house in disarray. you have kind of a mafioso, the families in charge only, and we keep it in our clan together. >> kimberly: what a fabricator. okay, what you make of this? >> greg: if you question donald trump, jr.,'s toys come like you are an american traito traitor. >> meghan: what? >> greg: i don't know. i think it just sounds pretty good. >> greg: you could argue that donald trump, jr., was doing a patriotic duty by having this meeting because what if that information revealed illegal campaign finance by -- he was
6:19 pm
acting on behalf of the country's best interest. i think that if you are a decent person, somebody calls you and says, hey, there is something bad going on here, you should know about her, are you going to go to the fbi? no, it may not go anywhere. you will be like, i will take that meeting, check it out, i kind of know the guy. you show up, there is nothing there. if there was something there, then, he would do a service to the voters. i think that donald trump, jr., is an american patriot and if you question him, you are going to hell. >> juan: you are backpedaling so fast. i'm worried that you will stumble. there is no point. >> greg: i'm using your argument. >> juan: my argument -- you know what, i don't think i should make an argument. >> greg: [laughs] me neither. i would mark! i second that move. >> juan: today, nancy pelosi made an argument. she said that people who are backpedaling and making excuses are now becoming enablers for trump. i thought, that is nancy pelosi because my fox audience is not going to like nancy pelosi. then, in the national review, i
6:20 pm
read this from david french. he said that -- >> meghan: the guy that didn't have -- >> juan: oh, here we go. he said, america is not troubled by what took place between donald trump, jr., and this russian lawyer need to check with this tribalism is trumping. >> kimberly: wow break magnificent. bullets are. >> meghan: had my brothers done what donald trump, jr., did they would probably be court-martialed. the problem is, there is connections to a for all of government, a hostile foreign government, that will ultimately be problematic for donald trump, jr. the problem i have going forward, the problem i constantly had with a trump campaign and now, the trump administration, his communications team and staffers do not have the principal and their families best interest in mind. palm manor partners better, he should have known better. >> kimberly: i said that yesterday, you are right are right. >> meghan: they stop these people who can't get their ducks in a row. it is why this is an exploded into a scandal. the trump family has a kind of people surrounding them.
6:21 pm
it's dangerous for the country because they are not taking care of the trump family. not telling them what to do. these are not political animals. they don't go my family like i do, where your parents have been running for office since before i was born. i am really concerned with the communications team going forward because a lot of this could be stop right now. i was actually insulted by kellyanne conway last night holding up papers like this. this is a very serious issue. and going forward, you should take it seriously. donald trump, jr., is maybe going to have to testify before congress and you should have people who can do the messaging properly and explained to the united states of america but we did in the first block, there are a lot more tentacles to the story. >> jesse: let me just button for one second. i'm very sick of the left calling the trump family unpatriotic. they are now the mccarthyite's. let's remember what party defeated the soviet union while the democratic party was trying to appease and mimic communism. democrats have been cozying up
6:22 pm
to dictators and our enemies for years, giving uranian's billions of dollars, giving the north of north koreans millions of dollars, shaking hugo chavez has my cans. the clintons were taking money from chinese nationals in the 1996 reelection campaign and then selling satellite technology to the chinese that enabled their muscle program to blow up. the media colluded with the democrats, letting hillary cheat during the debate. president obama palling around with domestic terrorists, sitting in the same church as an american hating preacher. democrats undermining the military. giving birth to isis. lying about a terrorist attack. no, no, let me finish, juan! trump's family has done more for this country than any democratc galactic official. he has created more jobs, real estate -- the hotel, the casino industry, he has created more wealth than anybody in this
6:23 pm
entire country. you can smear that is mafia, unpatriotic, to do that is absolutely shameful. i think everybody needs to wake up and realize that his family as a patriotic family. what is happening right now is a coup against the wealthy. >> juan: greg is backpedaling and you are skating fast. >> kimberly: hold on. >> meghan: the left is ultimately going to ruin everything, any kind of argument they have about anything, because you get so out over your feet and you say things like treason. no family gifts of the kind of things you have to give up in order to become president and run for president if you don't have a deep love and affinity for this country. they are total patriots and to say that it is also disrespectful and wildly, wildly out of tune with where i think that while average american is on this for the left is going to kill themselves on this. when you say things like that, they are not patriots, they don't love america, you get so far out of control which is why it ultimately helps them. it >> kimberly: it's
6:24 pm
outrageous for the people to say this, it's actually quite disgusting, the family of sacrifice, tremendous amount, they are not being given a fair share. they are hard-working. they have wonderful children. they are great americans and they are great patriots and they should be treated with respect, even one-tenth of the amount of respect that people in this country in your party and these liberals on the mainstream media have given to president barack obama or the clintons clintons. >> greg: my whole point, when you came to me in the beginning and i said that people who disagree with them are guilty of treason, i was trying to make the point of how absurd it is to make these exaggerated claims. the media right now is smearing a guy for doing exactly what they would do, which is hear someone out who might have some important vital information. when the press does it, they call it journalism, and the person the interview, they call a whistleblower. but when a private citizen does it, it is called collusion. why does the press have more rights than us? from now on, everybody, including the trump family, shall call themselves citizen
6:25 pm
journalists. take every meeting. every single damned meeting him at doesn't matter who it is. >> kimberly: what are you doing later? want to meet up? new developments -- the dinner, too, on the trump administration's efforts to secure our southern border, nex next. ♪ copd makes it hard to breathe. so to breathe better, i go with anoro. ♪go your own way copd tries to say, "go this way." i say, "i'll go my own way" with anoro.
6:26 pm
♪go your own way once-daily anoro contains two medicines called bronchodilators, that work together to significantly improve lung function all day and all night. anoro is not for asthma . it contains a type of medicine that increases risk of death in people with asthma. the risk is unknown in copd. anoro won't replace rescue inhalers for sudden symptoms and should not be used more than once a day. tell your doctor if you have a heart condition, high blood pressure, glaucoma, prostate, bladder, or urinary problems. these may worsen with anoro. call your doctor if you have worsened breathing, chest pain, mouth or tongue swelling, problems urinating, vision changes, or eye pain while taking anoro. ask your doctor about anoro. ♪go your own way get your first prescription free at anoro.com.
6:27 pm
[ barks ] radio: scorching heat today, staywalter!ut there! stop suffering with hot ac. cool it yourself with a/c pro. in just 3 easy steps, enjoy the comfort of 2 times the cooling boosters from the #1 selling coldest air. nothing cools like a/c pro.
6:28 pm
four seconds on the clock, championship on the line. erin "the sharpshooter" shanahan fakes left. she's outside of the key, she shoots... ...she scores!
6:29 pm
uh... yes, erin, it is great time to score a deal. we need to make room for the 2018 models. relive the thrill of beating the clock. the volkswagen model year end event. hurry in for a $1,000 bonus and 0% apr on a new 2017 jetta or passat. >> jesse: positive developments in the trump administration's immigration crackdown. illegal border crossings have fallen to their lowest monthly figure in 17 years. and the leader of i.c.e. is grateful for the new sheriff in town. >> president trump basically told the border control agents in the 20,000 american patriots that work for i.c.e., you can i do your job. there is no population of aliens that is off the table anymore. we have been working on that for almost a decade now. >> jesse: i don't think
6:30 pm
there's anything wrong with enforcing the laws on the book and if democrats don't like a loss on the books, they can won an election and change them. right? >> juan: you know what? you have to think about the loss on the books and you have to think about how you enforce. that is part of discretion given to any administration. with this administration is doing, clearly, is playing on anger directed toward illegal immigrants and deeming it up, in fact, by focusing on -- oh, this illegal immigrant committed a crime, as if ordinary americans never commit any crimes. right now, the big news is that apparently, this is according to john kelly, secretary of homeland security, we may no longer hold to the idea, which is what donald trump said he was going to do, that dreamers would be allowed to stay in the united states. now, there is the thought that maybe, in texas, the trump administration may say no to the dreamers, as well. at some point, even republicans are going to say, this is nonsense.
6:31 pm
>> jesse: that is not true, kimberly, because the reason they may have to be deported is because it has gone to court and a court might strike it down and they are not going to be able to do anything about that. >> kimberly: i know but here is the problem. why is it that we have to -- oh, let's look at the law, let's put on rose-colored glasses, how does it look -- enforce the law. when you are saying it is up to political ideals, depending on each administration -- what, to decide to not follow the law and not nomadic therefore not enforce it? they don't get to do that. >> juan: you have 12 million illegal immigrants in the country apparently in regard to figure out how to deal with them because you were not going to get -- i guess we do have some of these deportation forces breaking up families but how do you get that many people out? how does it affect our economy? >> kimberly: that's fantastic. >> juan: we are talking about a culture of criminal people, everybody -- >> kimberly: do you have any problem with that? >> juan: you want to make a
6:32 pm
point out of it. my point to you is, we come as an american people, need to deal with this rationally. that is why it is a matter of policy. >> kimberly: no one is saying not to deal with it rationally, but i'm saying as a former prosecutor, who dealt with a large immigrant population and illegal aliens coming in and committing crimes in san francisco, look at kate steinle and what happened there, this is a real problem that needs to be addressed. you you should over -- to put in the favor of people who are not following in the law and coming into the country illegally. >> jesse: look at trump's rhetoric. trump's rhetoric alone, i believe, has helped decrease the illegal border crossings and that's a good thing. >> kimberly: his election. >> greg: in a weird way, he doesn't need the wall. he is the wall. you are saying illegal immigrant traffickers from central -- who bring central americans in complaining that they don't have any more clients. and i like -- i love aliens. i like illegal aliens when they do it right, when they sign up.
6:33 pm
trump is saving illegal aliens lives were generally taken across very dangerous areas and don't -- the women are raped, the mentor left to die. i guess you call the mules are no longer able to do it because of their perception, the perception that if america was a bar, we got a new bartender that isn't slinging free drinks. you don't go to the bar anymore because there is no free drinks, you go to another bar. also, -- >> jesse: he's carting. >> greg: also, he's shifting. you don't get the wall, and even if there is some kind of -- i don't know, mild change, there is already a wind because he shifted the argument from amnesty to border control. we were always talking about amnesty this, amnesty data, now, we are talking about or from an entirely different poll, which is about border control. that is a victory, we may still end up being in the middle. we might be in the middle. you get some of your dreamers, we get enforced border control. but that is still a victory
6:34 pm
because he moved the ball in the right direction. >> jesse: arizona native for native. >> meghan: president trump is keeping his campaign promises, his most hard-line immigration candidate in modern times. i fully believe that and drop is what got them into the white house, so, if he didn't keep these campaign promises, he would anger the majority of his face and i think no one should be surprised when it comes to things like daca and dreamers. he said many times that isn't what he is looking at, as kimberly pointed out, he is more focused on drug dealers, people committing heinous crimes in this country and supporting them, it just is very difficult for me to understand why there are so many people in this country that seem more concerned with illegal immigrants needs than illegal immigrants needs in this country. i think it is a total using pathway for liberals going forward. >> juan: he said he was going to hold off on the dreamers. >> jesse: only the bad hombres hombres, juan. it's president trump reconsidering his highly explosive decision to pull americans out of the paris
6:35 pm
climate act? 's answer is next. pain drained my energy. my doctor said moving more helps ease fibromyalgia pain. she also prescribed lyrica. fibromyalgia is thought to be the result of overactive nerves. lyrica is believed to calm these nerves. woman: for some, lyrica can significantly relieve fibromyalgia pain and improve function, so i feel better. lyrica may cause serious allergic reactions or suicidal thoughts or actions. tell your doctor right away if you have these, new or worsening depression, or unusual changes in mood or behavior. or swelling, trouble breathing, rash, hives, blisters, muscle pain with fever, tired feeling, or blurry vision. common side effects are dizziness, sleepiness, weight gain and swelling of hands, legs and feet. don't drink alcohol while taking lyrica. don't drive or use machinery until you know how lyrica affects you. those who have had a drug or alcohol problem may be more likely to misuse lyrica. with less pain, i can be more active. ask your doctor about lyrica.
6:36 pm
i can be more active. ...to a new world.s... deeper than the ocean. as unfathomable as the universe. a world that doesn't exist outside you... ...but within you.
6:37 pm
where breakthrough science is replacing chemotherapy with immunotherapy. where we can now attack the causes of disease, not just the symptoms. where medicines once produced for all, are now designed to fit you. today 140,000 biopharmaceutical researchers go bodly to discover treatments and cures unimaginable ten years ago... ...and are on the verge of more tomorrow.
6:38 pm
so we know how to cover almost almoanything.hing even a swing set standoff. and we covered it, july first, twenty-fifteen. talk to farmers. we know a thing or two because we've seen a thing or two. ♪ we are farmers. bum-pa-dum, bum-bum-bum-bum ♪ i tabut with my back paines, i couldn't sleep and get up in time. then i found aleve pm. aleve pm is the only one to combine a safe sleep aid plus the 12 hour pain relieving strength of aleve. i'm back. aleve pm for a better am.
6:39 pm
♪ >> kimberly: last month, president trump announced that the u.s. would withdraw from the paris climate accords. global warming alarmists went wild and some leaders haven't recovered. will mr. trump ever reconsider his decision? he left the door slightly open today. >> something good happen with respect to the paris accord. we'll see what happens. but we'll talk about that over the coming period of time. and if it happens, that will be wonderful, and if it doesn't, that will be okay, too. but we'll see what happens. >> meghan: jesse watters, there is no chance in hell we are rejoining that paris climate accord. i think he was just being polite because if we did come it would ultimately increase energy costs for americans, if we know thereg president trump is concerned about, it's jobs for americans.
6:40 pm
before he was being polite. a little cagey. he was a guest of the president for bastille day. i don't think he was going to embarrass the guy right in front of the podium. as he was the honored guest, you are not going to do that, he was throwing him a bone, he was giving them a little wiggle room, not to make them look too bad in front of his socialist friends. there is no chance -- as hell going to freeze over? i think that is the analogy. >> kimberly: do you like ice skating? >> jesse: we are staying out of it. it's a done deal. speed wondered what you think he was doing, kimberly? do think he was being diplomatic? >> kimberly: he was being trump. he's charming. he's personable. people have the nice one on with him, you should try it, juan. they like him. he likes to be polite back, be the guest there, and i think that i concur with jw over here, this one. a.k.a. professor burgundy, but
6:41 pm
that is not going to happen. >> meghan: juan, were you one of the people who went wild when he pulled out? >> juan: i don't go wild unless greg tweaks me. i must say, you guys want to defend him even when he opens the door to go back on the pledge that he made to your base. so, i'm thinking to myself, wait, a minute to go, we talked about him changing, because he sent the dreamers can stay, now, they may be forced not to because conservative states like texas are suing us, now, he is saying to macron, the president of france, i may go back, i'm open to it. and everybody says, okay. this guy's a dealmaker. he is just looking for a deal. apparently, principal and sticking to the tenets of pledges doesn't matter. but his base -- >> kimberly: he by the time. >> juan: by time for what quacks meet -- i am reading online today, meghan, it says an iceberg this size of delaware broke off in the -- on the
6:42 pm
temperature of the and arctic are 36 degrees warmer. and i think to myself, this is unbelievable. >> greg: 36 degrees warmer? >> juan: 36 degrees above normal. >> greg: that happens a lot, juan. i am going to agree with juan. donald trump is a dealmaker. the economics of the paris accord made it a bad deal. everybody knows that, including the environmentalists. environmentalists should be thanking donald trump for pulling out of the deal because it was a $100 trillion symbolic act that would replace real environmental action, environmental action that could guarantee cleaner water and air all around the world. when you make a symbolic act, you replace real progress. what he is doing, he might be thinking about another deal, deal that is economical, a deal that makes progress. the best idea to come out of the climate -- this whole climate argument so far as scott pruitt, who offered to say, let's hold
6:43 pm
debates between scientists all across the spectrum of the climate change argument. it's a brilliant thing because the people who refuse to engage our tipping their hand that their ideas are wrong or they would not be scared of testing them. if you are not scared of testing your ideas in the public setting against scientific rivals, then, your ideas might have some merit. but if you are going, oh, my god, i have been reading secondary materials are not real studies, i have been going by some phony consensus thing that has been going on, i don't know my crap, then, you don't want to do bait. scott pruitt should be doing a televised debate. i would moderated. >> juan: could you also host a flat earth series on the same time? >> greg: i don't understand that. that is an ad hominem attack. you would not survive the debate. disqualified. disqualified. you called me flat earth, he
6:44 pm
would not last the debate because you don't have the fact facts. >> juan: it's just like you debate something that is so obvious, the sun comes up every morning, it lets have a debate. >> greg: not a debate for you >> meghan: we want talk about climate change anymore because greg will fall asleep by the senate republicans released their new obamacare deal today. business would have a chance at a passage? president trump is losing patience. next. ♪ i am totally blind. and non-24 can make me show up too early... or too late.
6:45 pm
or make me feel like i'm not really "there." talk to your doctor, and call 844-234-2424. atmore than one flavor, oruch texture, or color.ing. a good clean salad is so much more than green. and with panera catering, more for your event. panera. food as it should be. [music playing] across the country, we walk. carrying flowers that signify why we want to end alzheimer's disease. but what if, one day, there was a white flower for alzheimer's first survivor? what if there were millions of them? join us for the alzheimer's association walk to end alzheimer's. register today at alz.org/walk.
6:46 pm
6:47 pm
6:48 pm
♪ >> juan: republicans are trying again as mitch mcconnell rolled out his new health care bill aimed at replacing and repealing obamacare. lower cost for consumer premium premiums, but its fate, uncertain. president trump patience is running out. >> they have to get together and get it done. >> what happens if they don't? >> i don't want to talk about it because i think it would be very bad. i would be very angry about it. a lot of people would be very upset. >> juan: wow. pat roberts is upset, did jesse. >> jesse: you don't want to see an angry trump, that is for sure, especially if you are senate republican. trump is the ability to come
6:49 pm
into your hometown, have a rally come up blast you to your face, he will send a nasty tweet about you come up with some serious pressure on you. he may take money away from your reelection campaign, he may campaign for your primary opponent. he is going to remember who did not get in line for this obamacare repeal and replace bill and if you don't get in line, it will be a long reelection campaign. >> kimberly: he will remind us. >> juan: meghan, what we hear from people, they don't think this is going to happen, susan collins of maine, rand paul of kentucky, they are still not there. and you can't lose that many people, right? >> meghan: you can only lose two. i think the point that he made with pat robertson was valid, he said that rubble guns have been talking about this for seven years, way before it had anything to do with politics, what is the hesitation? the present my question i want to ask lisa murkowski and rand paul and some of these moderates and whatever you want,
6:50 pm
were you not genuine when you are self ran on repealing and replacing obamacare? is this just something that you think you want to go to your constituents, if you are rand paul or lisa murkowski, and you are only going to have their specific needs and wants at hand because other than about your personal safety, this is about america, as well, and absf obamacare, and of these people aren't willing to work together and ultimately work for the good of the republican party, it is going to be a very, very scary midterm election. >> juan: i will respond to you but i will put it to greg if you don't mind. gray, i just think that when i look at the polling numbers, most republicans don't like this bill. >> greg: nobody likes things that they can't understand, and this is always going to be an issue health care. it is too complicated. it is a chaotic ball of health. you got to simplify it. if somebody comes along and says, treat health care like car insurance, right we'll cover the big stuff, you take care of the small stuff, my insurance will
6:51 pm
cover the car accident, but i pay for the oil change, i pay for the tuneup, i pay for the gas, i pay for the waxing, and then, you introduce competition. if you look at a guy competing in a triathlon, and you compare him to the average guy at the gym, who is in better shape? the only difference is the competition. competition forces you to be in better shape. so, you get all of these new products, the insurance products, it's a product, products have to compete. simplify it. that is all it takes. i don't like is never going to be resolved until we agreed to simplify. >> juan: you don't think this is going to pass? >> greg: i think this is going to go on way beyond our lives. >> juan: kimberly, here is the democrats take on capitol hill. the president just wants to win. so, he'll take whatever he can get, even if it's not a good bill. >> kimberly: oh, my god. really? >> juan: what do you think? >> kimberly: what do you think i think? >> juan: i think you think
6:52 pm
that's true. >> kimberly: i think that's ridiculous. i think it is so small minded, so partisan, unhelpful, comments like that are actually making me and about half of america six. >> juan: didn't he celebrate the house bill? >> kimberly: no, no, no. he wants to do something that is better for america, better for them, for their health care, and for their choices, so that people aren't held hostage by insurance companies and yes, put competition in it, free market needs to be at play in health care. i think he is very well-intentioned. i think he is frustrated because he knows that i was one of the promises and he knows the republicans that have been talking about -- i'd be frustrated too. he delivered the house, he delivered the senate, you have the oval, now, what is the excuse to not get this done? >> juan: they don't have a better idea. >> meghan: this is mitch mcconnell and paul ryan's fault more than anyone else. the fact that they did it this way, having debates on the
6:53 pm
floor, openly, not doing things in secret. president trump is validly frustrated right now. >> kimberly: he needs to press on it and get it done. >> meghan: i 100% agree. i think that the head that is going to roll is going to be mitch mcconnell. >> juan: wow. wow. wow. trump never does wrong on the show. one more thing up next. ♪ you're not taking those. whoa, whoa! you're not taking that. come with me. you're not taking that. you're not taking that. you're not taking that. mom, i'm taking the subaru. don't be late. even when we're not there to keep them safe, our subaru outback will be. (vo) love. it's what makes a subaru, a subaru. ditching the cover-up for good? that's cool. showing off my arms? that's cool. being comfortable without a shirt?
6:54 pm
that's cool. getting the body you want without surgery, needles, or downtime? that's coolsculpting. coolsculpting is the only fda-cleared non-invasive treatment that targets and freezes away stubborn fat cells. visit coolsculpting.com today and register for a chance to win a free treatment. the unpredictability of a flaree may weigh on your mind. thinking about what to avoid, where to go, and how to work around your uc. that's how i thought it had to be. but then i talked to my doctor about humira, and learned humira can help get and keep uc under control... when certain medications haven't worked well enough. humira can lower your ability to fight infections, including tuberculosis. serious, sometimes fatal infections and cancers, including lymphoma, have happened; as have blood, liver, and nervous system problems, serious allergic reactions, and new or worsening heart failure. before treatment, get tested for tb.
6:55 pm
tell your doctor if you've been to areas where certain fungal infections are common and if you've had tb, hepatitis b, are prone to infections, or have flu-like symptoms or sores. don't start humira if you have an infection. raise your expectations and ask your gastroenterologist if humira may be right for you. with humira, control is possible. tech: when you schedule with safelite autoglass, you get a text when we're on our way. you can see exactly when we'll arrive. i'm micah with safelite. customer: thanks for coming, it's right over here. tech: giving you a few more minutes for what matters most. take care. kids singing: safelite® repair, safelite® replace. time's up, insufficient we're on prenatal care.es. and administrative paperwork...
6:56 pm
your days of drowning people are numbered. same goes for you, budget overruns. and rising costs, wipe that smile off your face. we're coming for you, too. for those who won't rest until the world is healthier, neither will we. optum. how well gets done.
6:57 pm
>> greg: time for one more thing. i'm not a lawyer but this stuff has come out on one of the periscope's on other networks, they always begin with i'm not a lawyer, but... and then they go and say something lawyerly. if you're not a lawyer, talk about something else. if i'm not a surgeon, let me operate on your heart. that doesn't make any sense. let's transition to not a good point. >> juan: i hope you enjoyed. kid rock for u.s. senate, the 46-year-old rocker whose real name is robert james ritchie generating buzz on social media for a possible senate run in michigan. he put up a website and wrote today he would soon have a big announcement, he would run as a michigan republican against incumbent democrat debbie stamper , he
6:58 pm
also endorsed mitt romney. the g.o.p. hasn't had that seat since 1990. >> kimberly: we should vote for him. before i saw him live at sturgis, he's an incredible performer. >> greg: great guy. >> juan: is he the next donald trump? >> kimberly: i started eating mine, as it f gone? half gone. if it is national french fried day. mcdonald's buys more than 3.4 billion pounds of u.s. potatoes, stimulating the economy and a serving of mcdonald's prizes 230 calories or 11.5% of 82,000-calorie diet.
6:59 pm
we have to determine who did it because there's a fake news out there, enjoy my friends. >> jesse: a maina lawmaker, democrat of course scott hammond made some really vile threats against president trump, he said f you snowflake, threatened to beat him up. guess what buddy? the secret service is now investigating the matter. watch what you say because the secret service is going to pay you a little visit. >> meghan: this warmed my heart, on her way to work after a lunch break when a soldier got out of the car in a pouring rain to salute a funeral procession as it drove by in kentucky. he said as soon as he got out of the car it made me tear up. zero professions have the right-of-way at intersections when accompanied by an escort. if i it's so sweet, heartwarming, chivalry and manners, overall decorum for society.
7:00 pm
>> kimberly: i'm so glad you did this i tweeted about a couple days ago. >> greg: that's how mentors survive. set your dvrs, never miss an episode of "the five" ," "hanni" is up next. >> sean: thanks to our friends on "the five." it completely crushes democrats and the destroyed trump media talking points erases some very serious new questions about the obama administration, john solomon who broke this story will be here tonight with the stunning details, also sara carter, lou dobbs are all here tonight with reaction, but first a special "hannity" investigation into stories and the scandals that are all but being ignored by that mainstream media but must be investigated. this is something you will only see right here tonight on

44 Views

info Stream Only

Uploaded by TV Archive on