Skip to main content

tv   The Five  FOX News  September 1, 2017 12:00am-1:00am PDT

12:00 am
meanwhile a hospital in beaumont has been forced to evacuate sick patients to protect them from approaching floodwaters. that's it for us, "the five" starts now, we'll see you tomorrow. ♪ >> jesse: hello everybody, i'm jesse watters along with kimberly guilfoyle, juan williams, gillian turner, and greg gutfeld. it's 9:00 in new york city and this is "the five" ." ♪ >> jesse: we begin tonight with our continuing coverage of the utter devastation caused by hurricane harvey. some areas in texas received over 50 inches of rain creating what one scientist is calling a once in every thousand years flooding events. president mike pence visited with storm survivors in texas today and president trump is donating $1 million of his own
12:01 am
money to storm victims. the latest on harvey, let's go to steve harrigan and fills me texas, steve. >> no rain here right now but east of houston, the floodwaters keep rising. it's caught a lot of people here by surprise, we saw a number of water rescues. some people going out and flat votes to pick up neighbors, other people picking up their pets. in the case of were about to show you, both. >> it started coming fast and started rushing towards us. i want to say probably four fifths is underwater. shut off the power, we didn't have no water or food. >> the rescuer in that case came from arkansas. he told us he had the resources and the time and wanted to help. he's been saving people for two days. back to you. >> jesse: thank you.
12:02 am
the press is covering trumps every move and no matter what the president does, it seems the mainstream media says it's not enough. >> i don't think he understands the human scale of misery. i don't think he can connect with the passion that you normally have. >> it was very striking he didn't mention the number of people who died. or even try to empathize with the fact that people are genuinely supporting. >> the fact that he saw no damage firsthand did not stop him from climbing on twitter, -- >> jesse: the press corps seemed more concerned about illegal immigrants than anybody else affected by harvey. >> there are 575,000 undocumented immigrants, does this white house believe they should be eligible for long-term federal recovery?
12:03 am
>> undocumented immigrants giving long-term funding, is that a "yes" or "no"? >> if you are undocumented immigrant, or you are in a shelter, what happens? >> jesse: what happens, all those undocumented immigrants had their probably more deserving according to the press corps than actual residents of texas. >> greg: i get to being concerned, being concerned about everyone, from the undocumented to the documented. when you listen to the press it's as if only undocumented or illegal immigrants are involved in this disaster. which makes me think they really don't care that this is a political point that they are trying to make. i would never say the media is trying to do this. both sides to the scum of the side out of power always goes after the site in power during hurricane sandy, there was a lot of criticism about obama hugging chris christie, do you remember that?
12:04 am
i think this is a different tim time. i don't think president trump is as big a factor in this because it seems like texas presents such a positive unifying force that people can't really turn this into a bad thing. texas is a new motto should be we got to this. the unity speaks for itself. when you start talking about donald trump not being warm and fuzzy like a bunny slipper. people are like we don't need it, we got this, we are fine. we don't need a cozy fuzzy banana, bunny slipper as a leader. we can do it ourselves. you see it every day. i think it's hard for the media to go after him at this point because the visuals convey the message. it conveys the message that he
12:05 am
wants to convey that which is making america great again, which is the positive nature of people coming together. he's kind of in the background. this stuff is baby games. >> jesse: the media thinks texas wants volunteers, that's not what they need right now. for some reason, the press once the photo op of the president crying and hugging like a bill clinton or obama. >> if he did that, they would say this is put upon. it's artifice, this is someone trying to have a political presidency. they would not have any time wasted hitting him and attacking him into saying that it was crocodile tears. what i think is to be celebrated as people come together incredible unparalleled humanitarian efforts to be able to help one another, to be able to provide the funding, provide the food, the resources, the rescue effort to bring people together. this to me is a shining example of the best of american
12:06 am
cooperative efforts, trying to help one another. our unity, what unites us rather than what divides us. i think it has been a time of healing through tremendous tragedy, people have said we have so much more in common than what the mainstream media would tell us that divides us, i think that's really important. >> jesse: the press seems a focus on the empathy factor. i don't know how they get this information that they believe the president doesn't care and he lacks empathy toward the actual victims. back up to the election. i think hillary clinton was the robot that couldn't connect and couldn't show empathy. president trump one in november because he empathize with that forgotten man, the victims of unfair trade deals, the victims of open borders and bad deals. that's what got him elected. >> juan: i'm not sure, but okay.
12:07 am
people say lots of things, i don't know for sure. when it comes to this issue, i think kimberly to me was right on target. if he had gone down to texas, if he had gone to the front lines. people say he's going through the motions to try to create an image that will appeal to americans, he didn't do it. when the press says you didn't do it and we have a fox news poll out today that says 26% of americans think of him as a compassionate person. i think it plays into a negative image about his weaknesses. the press then says this guy doesn't seem very compassionate and you guys say that's the mainstream press. on the immigrants issue, who has made immigration the centerpiece of his campaign? maybe that's the reason he got elected, because he was hard on illegal immigrants. and now when people say what
12:08 am
about, are they stopping immigrants at checkpoints, are they going to do some kind of sweep to find illegal immigrants. are they eligible for benefits. all these questions, because he has demonstrated such an antipathy toward immigrants. >> greg: nobody looks for a surgeon based on empathy. they look for skill sets. may be a psychologist or a priest. if you want empathy. that's fine. asking a trump for empathy you don't get it. you don't even have to like a trump think is a good president. >> juan: he's a politician. we have seen a highlight of president bush's time and said i hear you in the wreckage after 9/11. >> juan: i think they're trying to fit him into the political mold and they are upset because he's not playing by the media playbook. he's not going down there and hugging and crying like every politician does.
12:09 am
the media will write a story that says because he's not acting like a politician. >> kimberly: he's not a presidential jell-o mode, that's why. >> this is a question of leadership style. i think it's fair to compare and contrast different presidents in the wake of national disasters. i think it's fair to evaluate all of them. it's fair to say president trump is not taking on the consoler in chief attitude. he has not been emotive, he is not been hugging people. i think to extrapolate from that the idea that he is not empathetic is not fair. i think it's lazy analysis. the it's weird pop psychology. >> greg: its mind reading. >> jillian: four to talk about his leadership style in the wake of this storm, it has been him
12:10 am
adopting his chief executive officer motive. he's established a clear chain of command, vp pencils out on the ground today, i think this is how he approaches it. we've got the strategic problem, how will my good to fix things, who was going to handle what? that's the style we've seen from president trump. it's fair to talk about what we think about that. but to condemn him from choosing one style over another is not fair. >> jesse: shu gates continues, "the washington post" doubled down on attacking melania's high heels, saying it totally fair game to go after her choice of footwear, what do you about that. >> kimberly: if she had tennis shoes on, i guess they didn't have a problem with that. i think this is childish and i think it's immature.
12:11 am
why don't they cover the real stories out there about the human suffering and the people's will to live and to help and to get back and to try to unite them. they don't want to do that because that's not a fun story. they would rather poke fun at somebody who has been a fantastic first lady and represented us well in an elegant way. >> jillian: why is it only the women? that annoys me. >> greg: this is what washington posted which is so hilarious. they wanted to do the story but they wanted to protect themselves from the criticism of being sexist. the headline is "is not sexist to go after melania." the she was implied she wasn't thinking about others. i believe "the washington post" was sexist and choosing a a woman to do the story. that provided them with a camouflage to trash the first lady. it's about trashing the first lady. if you look at the twitter feed, not a trump fan by any means but they used her to cover this. she's upon in
12:12 am
"the washington post" to avoid looking sexist. she's on her way to getting up a list a pulitzer. >> juan: is the fashion people who wrote about the spirit of >> greg: they assume only women can do it, that's sexist. >> juan: is that sexist? >> greg: i've written for dozens of women's magazines. >> juan: i saw in "the new york times" today that their top story the story most read in "the new york times" yesterday was the shoes. i think there is widespread interest in this. i think there are a lot of people who see this as evidence that this is the high class, the super rich out of touch.
12:13 am
>> greg: its class warfare. >> juan: what it suggests is she's out of touch. i hate to tell you this but kimberly said they didn't get to the sneakers but they did get at the snickers. they've never been worn before. >> kimberly: they didn't say she was the worst person for wearing the snickers. >> juan: wait a second, they did talk about the snickers. a snickers. >> jillian: no criticism that he picked -- >> greg: don't you see my point that "the washington post" goes out of its way to find women to attack the women so i don't look sexist. but it's sexist to choose the women to be the attackers. it's sad and weird. >> jesse: greg would gladly write about women's issues if you just get him the chance. >> jesse: greg give some
12:14 am
much-needed context to the debate over monuments, stay
12:15 am
12:16 am
12:17 am
these days families want to be connected 24/7. that's why at comcast we're continuing to make our services more reliable than ever. like technology that can update itself. an advanced fiber-network infrustructure. new, more reliable equipment for your home. and a new culture built around customer service. it all adds up to our most reliable network ever. one that keeps you connected to what matters most. ♪ >> greg: if you were to describe these last few days with one word, it would be
12:18 am
rescued because all we see are people being rescued. that's too from rooftops. you're also seeing another kind of rescue, one from all of those conflicts that occurred before the flood. stuff about statues and privilege and gender identity. these stories still exist. but in times of crisis, they seem to fade. but some still pop up at that reminder how things used to be. right now there are cities who plan to place columbus day with indigenous day. it's got to be cool to have all that time on your hands to debate that stuff and drive comfortable weather. meanwhile, people are being airlifted from certain death. it's such a powerful contrast to me. these conflicts over statues and historical figures, they exist in good times because we have the time to discuss it. a disaster rescues us from such a reoccurring division. we're supposed to hate each other says the media. it must be hard for identity
12:19 am
activists and trucker hats or hoodies, rescuing people of all stripes. they can't wait to get back to the rage when the waters recede receded. silences all tribes, it's the calm that came with a terrible storm. i'm trying to contrast between reality and made-for-tv outrage. we can have discussions about indigenous day and all that stuff if were not living a horrible life. if were not thinking about how were going to get back our home. >> kimberly: this is the problem, when you see the outrage in the story of people trying to manufacture this, it seems so disingenuous. especially in the face of what we are witnessing and hurricane harvey, the aftermath, the human struggling. what is going on a daily basis, you can't even imagine it if you're put in this position with your family and friends and wondering where your loved ones are, they haven't begun recover
12:20 am
recovery. the contrast is very difficult. now everything has become this elevated, blown out of proportion hyperbolic catastrophe and crisis that no one can try to get their heads around no matter how small it is. it becomes something that is magnified. >> greg: mayor bill de blasio said before the flood he was going to review all the hate of statues new york city. i think it's a really good thing that he's doing this because he's so shameful of the democratic past and their love for slavery that he's finally agreeing to get rid of the reminders of his party's shameful past. >> juan: now that's a question question. >> kimberly: it's called loading. >> greg: what do you think about columbus day? >> juan: i can't wait to have it off. you know what strikes me, we
12:21 am
talk about the fact that the storm comes and we come together when there's a crisis, i think it's true. there's a piece in the washington journal, james baker is to be secretary of state and enter a former mayor of atlanta, it said we have to start talking to each other. we have to get back to the idea of solving problems. the biggest problem we have is not isis or the terrorists, the biggest problem is our political structure is so broken, so polarized, we can't resolve anything here at home. we can't talk to each other. when you see the storm, i think you're right. it's almost like you see people in the military, you see people in the police department. when you are dealing with something terrible, even with jessie and me yelling at each other. i have a spec, a trustee would have mine.
12:22 am
it's that kind of moment, i don't like the statue, you don't like the statue. i don't like your mama, oh, oka okay. >> kimberly: take it easy, juan! [laughter] >> kimberly: mrs. waters, were not talking about you. >> greg: she agrees with juan more than she agrees with you. >> jillian: you can't picture the fact that you have parents? like a seinfeld? that's you. i can't believe you have parent parents. >> greg: now that we've veered off topic. certain conflicts can only happen if everything else is going great. >> jesse: we are so spoiled, being offended by a statue, a holiday it is a luxury that texas wished they had. we are renaming holidays, i just
12:23 am
care if i'm off. speaking of indigenous peoples. indigenous people all over the world live in harvey-like conditions almost every day where they lose their homes, they are worried about how what they are, they are cold, hungry. that's the norm for those peopl people. people act like being offended is worse than starving, wet, homeless, poor. i would rather be offended than all of that stuff, people are so coddled in this country, they can't experience discomfort. they can't experience offense. they think that's the worst thing of the world so they walk around on eggshells protecting other people, protecting themselves and they have all their priorities out of whack. l.a. is going to hell in a hand basket.
12:24 am
>> greg: i think all social justice warriors should be forced to watch the coverage of the storm nonstop, just to see what real suffering is like and how people come together and all these lines of demarcation kind of fade away. >> jillian: this guy walked into my office during the week of charlottesville and said this is the only country where we are so short fused that we are going to spark a civil war in response to monuments that were erected in the wake of the last civil war. and i thought that's a really good point, i hadn't thought about it that way before. there is an idea of transformative justice and that is really important. people have to feel like they are welcome and people have to feel like their own unique individual cultural heritage is a respected at the very least. it gets to a point where -- i
12:25 am
lived in a country in south africa for two years during graduate school. in the wake of apartheid, people are so scared of anything that is unique nationally, culturally in any way that they have a list of 75 national holidays and if they are called things like family day. to women's. youth day. that's where we are headed here. >> greg: i don't mind that. >> juan: in texas and louisiana, i think they have the most holidays in the country. >> jillian: you don't want to get to the point where nothing is celebrated spirit everything is so generic it doesn't mean anything. >> kimberly: do a reset as a country in terms of putting things in perspective about what really matters in life, the health and safety of your loved ones. everything they knew, everything that's tangible the way they created. >> greg: more holidays, more statues? i think we solved every world
12:26 am
problem. coming up, the russia story the press doesn't want to report
12:27 am
12:28 am
12:29 am
12:30 am
>> kimberly: the media might have a tough time covering this story because today the trump administration said it had ordered three russian diplomatic facilities in the united states to close. that's in response to the kremlin's demand last month that the u.s. reduce its diplomatic staff. >> we've taken a firm and measured action in response to russia's decision earlier this year. we want to halt the downward spiral and move forward toward better relations. will look for opportunities to do that but we also want to have equity in the decisions. >> kimberly: the tough on
12:31 am
russia move doesn't fit into the medias collusion narrative, does it? >> donald trump is afraid. he's trying to exude power and strength. he's afraid of something that mueller and the prosecutors are going to find out. what you see time after time as a president who is within himself, seized with fear. that is going to bully a political hurricane for him. we'll call it hurricane vladimir, the whole russian thing. >> kimberly: greg, have fun. >> greg: i feel like dan rather has been right fewer times than a stopped clock. i don't think anybody has ever said that on television before. the russian story is there stressful. they have to squeeze the russian story, squeeze. it builds no muscles.
12:32 am
it's so funny to watch the democrats who used to think the ussr were wonderful when they could destroy it. they now think they are okay when they are one eighth the size. be like dianne feinstein, give the president the chance. or cling to the russian story, you're going to go insane, you are insane. >> kimberly: you are witnessing it live. >> jillian: if we put politics aside for a second, we talk about what actually happened with this. i worry that we can cut and cut and cuts, this all started with president obama expelling 35 russians at the end of 2015 right before he left office in retaliation for election meddling. then they cut to 750 americans, now we cut, we can cut until there's no one left on diplomatic channels on either side to be their country. then everybody loses because we have no way to communicate with
12:33 am
the russians anymore. whether we like them or not, whether we want to talk to them or not, we have to communicate to them about some very important issues. the syrian civil war. like afghanistan. like a rock, like all kinds of different things. i do commend the trump administration in this instance, they did say they are closing consulates in a few small offices. those people, the russians who work there can be reassigned. were not expelling them from the country which is smart. >> juan: on the other hand, is it comparable? the way you guys talk about it, president trump is punishing the russians brought up but in fact the russians kicked out 60% of our diplomats at our key embassy in moscow. that damages our ability to do what you are talking about which is communicate and talk. we didn't kick out any of their people now, we kicked out 35 earlier. that's a minuscule by
12:34 am
comparison, 60% of all diplomat diplomats. what compounded this from a position of the state department is when the russians, we're talking about the evil vladimir putin kicked out the americans, president trump's reaction was thanks for helping us cut the size of government. >> jesse: it went right over your head. >> juan: it went right to the heart of people who work in the state department. >> jesse: i think everyone knew it was a joke because it was funny. he's so friendly with russia he's closing down consulates, he is bombing their allies. he's exporting cheaper energy. vladimir putin must be not very good at blackmail because it's not working very well. i don't think anything is happening here. you think that he's pretending to be tough on russia so it looks like he's not colluding? that's what the conspiracy is paired he's sitting around,
12:35 am
close some consulates. msnbc is hot on the tail. and it sends some steaks over to palmetto fort. dan rather is connected the dots, we better fire mueller. conspiracy theories have run totally wild and it's hilarious that dan rather of all people is out in front of it. >> juan: you've got to agree that we can't do anything. >> jesse: i don't have to agree with anything you say. if >> kimberly: why the omaha steaks? >> jesse: trump steaks. only the best, marble is asian. >> kimberly: you are a walking infomercial. you didn't give anybody the trump typewritten >> jesse: it throw some ties and, why not? >> greg: it does hurt a lot of people, i'm speaking personally.
12:36 am
a lot of people want to see their family, they go back and forth. this retaliation moves it to end up hurting people that have family in russia and had family in the united states. it's a little bit of a problem, hopefully it's temporary. these steps resemble action when they really aren't. >> jesse: they've been happening for decades? it's what you do diplomatically. we are always good to be adversaries with the russians, no matter how many people try to warm them up. this a lot of hawks from a lot of defense contractors that want us to be adversaries, and we will for a very long time. >> juan: what happened to the trump reset? >> kimberly: every president that comes to office tries to reset with russia and it lasts a couple months. >> kimberly: one of the nfl's most popular stars has a surprising take on the colin kaepernick debate, that's next
12:37 am
12:38 am
12:39 am
12:40 am
you won't see these folks at the post office. they have businesses to run. they have passions to pursue. how do they avoid trips to the post office? stamps.com mail letters, ship packages, all the services of the post office right on your computer. get a 4 week trial, plus $100 in extras including postage and a digital scale. go to stamps.com/tv and never go to the post office again.
12:41 am
♪ >> juan: two-time mvp winning quarterback aaron rodgers surprised many this week when he told espn that he thinks colin kaepernick should be on an nfl roster. and wasn't signed yet because of his refusal to stand for the national anthem. at least one sports fan was highly skeptical of his comment comments. >> if he was really down for the cause, he's got a lot of power. you know what, colin kaepernick should be my backup quarterback. he should be on our roster. >> it clearly isn't going to happen because it's not what he believes. >> juan: you know what's interesting is tony romo, famous
12:42 am
for quarterbacking the dallas cowboys he also says he's good enough, no question. he would be on the team if he could bring a championship. >> kimberly: he's not a closer. >> juan: is not a championship quarterback anymore. >> kimberly: i didn't like him before the whole take anything, he's not the kind of quarterback that we were accustomed to. this is a dynasty that we had in san francisco. people delivered, joe montana. >> juan: how far you're going to go? >> kimberly: if he was that's good, they would overlook it. when michael vick wasn't beating dogs in the dog fighting, people still wanted him, didn't they? after he came back, they were like will sign him. >> juan: give me your bottom line, is he being blackballed by the nfl? >> kimberly: i don't think he's being blackballed.
12:43 am
i think people want to championship send want wins on a table. if they want people on the stadium. you have to have a quarterback at a backup quarterback was going to deliver. it depends on the individual needs of each team. whether they have somebody who's a backup. if i thought he was great enough and i was a top quarterback i would say bring him in as my backup. that's not the case here. i really don't think so. >> jillian: you can literally torture dogs and still find a place in the league. >> jesse: if you have 4.4 speed and a rocket arm. >> juan: the other point is you see people who are talent evaluators saying he is one of the 32 best quarterbacks in the league and he doesn't have a jo job. >> jesse: he could be a decent backup quarterback for every single team, but what owner wants us on on the guy like th? he's a lightning rod, the fans are going to like it, the media is going to come in and go crazy
12:44 am
in preseason. every single game, every question is going to be thrown at you after the game about that. he's going to be divisive in the locker room, no one's going to want to deal with it. football is a team sports. what you have someone like that causing so much controversy inside and outside the locker room, he's not worth it, he's not talented enough to deal with it. >> juan: you don't think there's a blackball situation. >> jesse: i think owners don't want to sign him because he attracts a lot of negative attention and is not worth the risk. >> juan: a distraction. >> greg: blackball implies that everybody met in a room and says were not doing it. people don't like its people making a business decision saying is this going to hurt tickets. i have a solution for colin kaepernick. he needs an exit ramp out of this controversy. i think this week or next week he should announce that after watching the heroism that took place this week, i realize how unique and special this country is and how lucky i am to be her
12:45 am
here. i allowed myself to get bogged down in a lot of negativity but now i'm woke. i see what america is. now i'm redefining my patriotism by the heroism, the individualism and the stick intuitiveness come out that we've got this in texas. i am proudly standing for my country from now on after what happened with the storm. >> juan: while. >> greg: that's what he should do. >> kimberly: they would sign him as a third-string quarterback. >> juan: here's the thing, when we heard from aaron rodgers in green bay. he not only said this guy deserves a job and was being blackballed. he also said when he talks to his teammates, he understands that colin kaepernick is protesting being unfairly pulled over, stopped, harassed. he says i don't have experience with this, he's a white quarterback.
12:46 am
do you think that rogers is feigning apathy or truly seeking to understand? >> jillian: if you read the transcript, i thought it was really smart. i like what he said later on which is that i personally am not going to join this standing movement, the way i feel about the american flag. however, i respect the civil rights issues that my teammates, my league mates are trying to bring into the national spotlight by doing this. i'm never going to denounce them for doing this. he's taking an issue that has been so racially charged and deciphering the core which is a free speech issue. which is a smart thing to do. >> jesse: no one is denying his right to kneel and disrespect the flag. business owners have a choice to also say were not going to hire a guy like that.
12:47 am
he doesn't represent our brand. >> jillian: isn't free speech part of the issue there? >> jesse: if i don't like the message of someone being unpatriotic reps and in their franchise. >> greg: if i set on the five that i wanted to throw the football around during the show, i would be fired because that's not my role. >> jesse: hannity doesn't. >> juan: you stole my line, yet another hillary clinton scandal over pay for play allegations, that report up nex next.
12:48 am
whoooo. i enjoy the fresher things in life. fresh towels. fresh soaps. and of course, tripadvisor's freshest, lowest... ...prices. so if you're anything like me... ...you'll want to check tripadvisor. we now instantly compare prices... ...from over 200 booking sites... ...to find you the lowest price... ...on the hotel you want.
12:49 am
go on, try something fresh. tripadvisor. the latest reviews. the lowest prices.
12:50 am
12:51 am
♪ >> jillian: during the 2016 presidential campaign, hillary clinton was plagued with pay for play allegations, that's not stopping her from selling access in the private sector. tickets to meet secretary clinton on her book tour coming this fall at certain locations will cost readers over $2,000. you guys are all pretty familiar with the book circuit. what do you make of this?
12:52 am
what should this cost? >> juan: i'm glad would anybody shows up. >> kimberly: you're a national best seller, juan. >> juan: >> juan: you or i -- d apparently people said what you get this you get a front row seat, you get to meet her, take. >> jesse: they are benefiting. >> greg: how many pantsuits does she need? $2400, front row seats, a photo, that's what you get. it's a great deal when you consider the alternative, her being president. this is a bargain for everybody involved. >> juan: so all the term
12:53 am
voters should go. >> jillian: maybe you should get to signs copied to. >> kimberly: they love the money. they love it. they wake up like how can we make some more money. i think this really is about trying to test the waters to see if she can run again. she won't accept that she lost. this is campaigning. that's what it is, she gets out in front of as many people as she can, rehabilitate her image so she's still got some zhang and her step, she's in good health, she knows how to make a buck and she gets to tell her side of it. this makes total sense to me. for the clinton dynasty, i think the democratic party is probably going to say no mas. >> it does make sense from a political strategist perspective, what else are you raising money for? for her, $2,000 a pop, she can get millions of dollars just from going.
12:54 am
>> every penny counts. clintons are greedier than trum trump. >> kimberly: people want to pay for me, mom is still got it. >> greg: the big winner is bill, she's out of the house, she goes into the backyard. she will gone for three months. i'll get to the m. >> juan: joe biden has a book coming out. bernie sanders had a book about this month about revolution. you've got elizabeth warren already had a book out this year, al franken had a book out this year. i guess these people are kind of trotting out ideas, building profiles and their personal story in order to potentially write books. if you think she's meant to run again? it's before i do think so.
12:55 am
for people that i know that are close with her, they feel like she was cheated out of it, she should have her moment as the first female president. if you ask her in her truest heart, it's not the money but it is the opportunity to try to campaign and show people that she is still got it and she should still leave the party. >> jesse: i support another hillary candidacy, i would donate to the campaign. >> greg: i knew that bernie sanders at her new book out. donna brazile got it for me. >> jillian: the web, the intellect is sharp as a razor's edge. >> greg: it was a convoluted joe, i agree. >> jillian: the four of us will be right back but kimberly had to take off to host "hannity" ."
12:56 am
musical
12:57 am
12:58 am
12:59 am
>> jesse: that is it for us tonight, we're going to be right back here tomorrow at 9:00 p.m. if you can't make it, don't forget to set your dvrs. be sure to turn into "hannity" tonight with "the five"'s own kimberly guilfoyle in the anchor
1:00 am
chair. for all our viewers impacted by harvey, you are in our thoughts and our prayers, where rooting hard for a quick recovery for you. good night, everybody,y"y"y"y"y. we'll see you tomorrow night. tucker is up next. ♪ >> tucker: good evening and welcome to "tucker carlson tonight." southeast texas remains a dangerous place at this hour despite the fact hurricane harvey has moved on. a chemical plant in crosby texas is racked with explosions and fires after a critical refrigeration system failed in the storm. a hospital in beaumont has been forced to evacuate his patients to protect them from flooding. also worked in the state, recovery efforts are underway. vice president mike pence stop by for a while to help out. america may have to brace for another storm, though, on the horizon as hurricane irma, gaining strength at this hour in the atlantic, possibly headed for the united states. not expected to do so, we'll be tracking it, keeping you

32 Views

info Stream Only

Uploaded by TV Archive on