Skip to main content

tv   The Greg Gutfeld Show  FOX News  October 7, 2017 7:00pm-8:00pm PDT

7:00 pm
washington's first. >> taking a look at tracking hurricane mate. it's already made landfall and across the mississippi delta back out over the water making a second landfall in the next hour or two. winds are currently at 85 miles an hour and moving at 20 miles an hour. is look at satellite and radar that shows circulation moving across several outer islands off the coast of louisiana and mississippi. there is your center of circulation and you're looking at these outer bands already beating up the gulf coast, mobile stretching over toward new orleans and rounds of heavy
7:01 pm
rain but there's your center of circulation and i will continue to track north. in a will eventually make another landfall, second landfall in mississippi in the next hour or so but the worst of the weather is still on the way for areas along the gulf coast. here is that motion and by early tomorrow morning folks will be drying off on the backside of the system and will be running up into alabama over towards georgia and all could see areas where were talking about the topic of horse wins by monday this will run up to the northeast. here is an hour by hour forecast. hoosier timestamp in the corner. your center of circulation within the next hour or so beginning to pile up on top of the coast that second time. heavy rain across mobile and if you're living in this area along the coast will be talking about rounds of storms throughout the overnight hours into early tomorrow and there you see that entire low pressure system beginning to move farther to the north. no surprise here but were
7:02 pm
talking about hurricane watches and warnings across the coast in there could be folks in this red area with storm surge getting up to as much as 9 feet or more. storm surge widespread, three-6 feet and will continue to track this throughout the rest of the night and will be having cut in spirit now, i'm adam, now back to greg gutfeld in progress. greg: not one but three hurricane recovery efforts going on right now plus, north korea and las vegas. it's easy to sit on jimmy's couch yakking about how she could solve our problems so much better than this guy. could've, whatever, shut up. that wasn't the most nauseating part. that happened later when jimmy fallon's writers came out and read thank you notes to hillary for over six minutes. we will show you the shortened version. the long version could melt your flesh into a hot puddle. >> thank you, hillary clinton for being the first female presidential candidate nominated by a major party.
7:03 pm
>> for handling this difficult transition with more grace than i could imagine. that being said call me day or night and i will be there with a gallon of ice cream into spoons to tell you girl, you are so much better than him. >> for always sticking to the issue even if people criticize you for superficial things like your hair, your wardrobe and your appearance. you show girls everywhere that politics is in a popularity contest and if it were you would've won by about 3 million votes. >> standing up to critics who said a woman could it be president because they would be too emotional, impulsive and unpredictable. greg: that was bad. worse than bad. they gave thank you notes and later they sent cease and desist letters to bill. [laughter] i think we can all agree that if there is a hell that segment will be playing for all eternity.
7:04 pm
if you had to choose between that and a 3-inch live cricket burrowing deeply into your ear canal, you would take the cricket and his family. i don't get it. shouldn't these young women be reading hillary the riot act instead of thank you notes? boo-hoo, baloney. it was her candidacy that helped elect donald trump, you distressed damsels. talk about the world first losing tour. parades are usually for the victorious but this is a never ending procession of pathetic copout and self-righteous regret. it never has one person made so much out of doing so little. issue driven by bitterness over her loss or is it about greed to gin up book sales. there is an upside but it's for her husband bill. while she is on to work he's on a hostess. [laughter] i'm not done. [cheering and applause]
7:05 pm
she will be signing books, he will be signing breasts. so read a passage, he'll be trying to enter one. as annoying as this is remember this, wouldn't you rather have her on a tacky couch than in the oval office. this is a small price to pay to keep from hearing this everyday. >> having said all this, why aren't i 50 points ahead, you might ask. >> all we have. it never gets old. as long as she is on tv and not in the white house i will always be proud to say i'm with her. greg: let's welcome sites guest. he is so sharp you'll get splintered if you go near him, author and political commentator mark stein. [cheering and applause]
7:06 pm
on the outside, he's a ken doll on the inside, g.i. joe and tougher than a well-done stake in trigonometry class, pete. [cheering and applause] her glasses can be seen from the space, kept them. [cheering and applause] finally, pour some water in this footprint and you got a swimming pool. former bodyguard and my massive psychic, tyrus. [cheering and applause] mark stein, i was watching this and i thought it was a meta- skit, fallon was pulling on everybody and then i realized it wasn't. what did you make of this? >> these are supposed to be comedy writers, is that right smart comedy writers? i've never given and i don't give advice on writing but the one thing i said years ago is that you should always be able
7:07 pm
to see the comedy in your own side and i don't know what happened to these people but they can't. hillary -- actually what i thought was going to happen because normally when politicians go on the shows they do jokes and remember last time i was on i said i liked hillary telling jokes because she does the bubbleheaded thing and i love how she did during the campaign which was a great joke and she did this for at a fundraiser and she goes i hear some man just invented pokémon go and i'm waiting for someone to invent pokémon go to the polls. give it out. [laughter] and i don't understand how professional paid comedy writers, when you got this hotshot comedian in front of you doing these limited can a music.
7:08 pm
greg: i thought the piano was made for me. she used to tell jokes but the punchline was busy in the desert. you can see it coming at you from a mile away. >> it was a plane at laguardia taking 40 minutes to go from the gate to the runway. you can see it and the pilot is saying hillary's punchline is 18 for takeoff and that's how it is when hillary tells a joke. greg: kat, what did you make up her performance. you're a female writer. >> i sure am. i'm a female and a writer. >> is a full-time occupation. >> absolutely. what grinds my gears about this, greg is that you have fox news. talking about hillary. hillary won't stop talking about
7:09 pm
hillary. it's like if you have a friend and my ex-boyfriend won't stop texting me and i'm texting him back but he keeps applying to me and i'm texting first. it's the same thing and if you are going to be on this site where people are writing thank you notes to a loser it is my civic duty to make fun of that. [cheering and applause] greg: feet. i do believe that they were earnest in their letters. >> they were completely earnest. that is the expose of safer fox news channel every single newsroom in the city and its four of male and female writers who are lock stock and barrel progressive liberals who pretend to be journalists and give us the news that is unbiased when in actuality they are complete leftists writing jokes about republicans who can actually laugh at themselves in the worst candidate they've ever had in history. on the miley cyrus thing i first watched this i thought it was a
7:10 pm
joke. is she pretending to cry so she can end it with the punchline and the woman who taught us to work is crying. greg: i think tyrus will disagree. >> hell, no. it wasn't anyone called miley cyrus. her name is evette johnson. that is no [bleep] miley cyrus. here's the thing, this is our fault, greg. this is your fault, my fault, you're all salt because when you win you with and you don't say nothing to do do do not doubt in the ring. you move on. we are punching down and we keep talking about and every time we hear a pop from a loser. >> but he started it.
7:11 pm
>> we ended it when we won but they're still playing with her and she was dragging lady and she couldn't get on the talk shows and even her other side was hillary, go away but we keep punching at her. i'm not say nothing about her no more because she went from dragging lady to grandma lady in that segment. you go from sick kicking somebody's so that it is overkill and now it is your fault and you keep bagging on her. she'll. [inaudible conversations] greg: tyrus, she keeps going around with this to work. >> when i was three i was told that if i didn't like them, ignore them. they'll go away. if you keep responding. >> but how is that fun? >> okay. we have a russian from going around in your keeping it relevant. greg: i got a great segment out of this. thank you very much. those letters are the best thing
7:12 pm
on tv. >> your changing her image. >> but why did miley cyrus -- i'd forgotten about the talking and wouldn't you like her to have seen her teach hillary how to work. greg: i would like to see what happened on thursday or friday and president trump pronouncing puerto rico. >> we are also praying for the people of puerto rico. we love puerto rico. and we also love puerto rico. greg: i don't understand but it makes me laugh. i don't know. coming up, late-night comics can't stop lecturing you on gun control.
7:13 pm
it's ok that everybody ignores me when i drive. it's fine, 'cause i get a safe driving bonus check every six months i'm accident-free. and i don't share it with mom. right, mom? right. safe driving bonus checks, only from allstate. switching to allstate is worth it. only from allstate. steve chooses to walk over the26.2 miles,9 days... that's a marathon. and he does it with dr. scholl's. only dr. scholl's has massaging gel insoles that provide all-day comfort to keep him feeling more energized. dr. scholl's. born to move. with some big news. about type 2 diabetes. you have type 2 diabetes, right? yes. so let me ask you this... how does diabetes affect your heart? it doesn't, does it? actually, it does. type 2 diabetes can make you twice as likely to die from a cardiovascular event, like a heart attack or stroke. and with heart disease, your risk is even higher. you didn't know that. no. yeah. but, wait, there's good news for adults who have type 2 diabetes and heart disease. jardiance is the only type 2 diabetes pill
7:14 pm
with a lifesaving cardiovascular benefit. jardiance is proven to both significantly reduce the chance of dying from a cardiovascular event in adults who have type 2 diabetes and heart disease and lower your a1c. jardiance can cause serious side effects including dehydration. this may cause you to feel dizzy, faint, or lightheaded, or weak upon standing. ketoacidosis is a serious side effect that may be fatal. symptoms include nausea, vomiting, stomach pain, tiredness, and trouble breathing. stop taking jardiance and call your doctor right away if you have symptoms of ketoacidosis or an allergic reaction. symptoms of an allergic reaction include rash, swelling, and difficulty breathing or swallowing. do not take jardiance if you are on dialysis or have severe kidney problems. other side effects are sudden kidney problems, genital yeast infections, increased bad cholesterol, and urinary tract infections, which may be serious. taking jardiance with a sulfonylurea or insulin may cause low blood sugar. tell your doctor about all the medicines you take and if you have any medical conditions. so now that you know all that, what do you think? that it's time to think about jardiance. ask your doctor about jardiance. and get to the heart of what matters.
7:15 pm
7:16 pm
greg: watch any late-night tv host and it becomes clear that they share the same script for the same brain.
7:17 pm
>> they say it is inappropriate to be talking about it because it is too soon. maybe it is too soon for you because deep down inside you know in your heart you know you bear some responsibility. greg: they always say that a gun tragedy is never the right time to talk about stopping the next gun tragedy. >> i'm sorry we live in the world where people will put a gun for your life. greg: so as they echo similar emotions minus the facts some in puma you if you offer statistics that deflate their case. as the media asks as if you're trying to somehow silence them is the silence push. >> the bar is so low right now that. >> it's inappropriate to be talking about it because it's too soon. [inaudible conversations]
7:18 pm
greg: not silence. i facts when it comes to guns but other host don't. why is that question first, you are in entertainment to be loved and all that extension that you get from saying this stuff just encourages you to do it more. it's a drug that makes up for something. second, they don't know any better. one night of reading could disabuse them of their biases but don't hold your breath. third, it's a class thing. celebs and media already look down on gun owners is the south, republicans, trumpeters and if you like the second menu must be a toothless hick who prides squirrels with your half-sister on a date. finally, they feel guilty about the role they play in the culture that thrives on glorified violence. they hate guns except when they make the money. after all the emotions evaporate all you have are facts in vegas was a well-planned execution and in a sea of 7 billion people. we need to make infamy meaningless, reduce that media print and that is why we didn't show its face tonight.
7:19 pm
it will happen again and it could be worse. terror thrives on the learning curve and this event just taught terrorists a thing or two. the same targets that were open-air venues. we need to get ahead of this. not just about pump stock but barriers, embrace security, prevent attacks new technology. could a swarm of the drones shield us against a terrorist at an outdoor concert? that seems plausible. this is where solutions come from, not from emotions but adults armed with knowledge. it has to be hard for you to be lectured by well protected celebrities who exist in the rarefied air of bel air in upper manhattan with no need for firearms. there security team is strapped. you don't have that luxury. [cheering and applause] i am one of the people that don't mind with emotional anger whatever partisan side that they
7:20 pm
take but i don't like when the impugn your motives when kamel says it makes you feel bad because he knows that you are guilty. >> you value a gun more than a life. >> no maybe i value my family and the value of my life and that's not and that is why i own a gun. when you are in a tough situation either you take initiative or you don't and a lot of folks don't live in the middle of the city where a cop is on a street corner but you live where county sheriff is ten minutes away and you either have that moment or not. the left will always exploit what rahm emanuel said, never pass an opportunity or crisis to advance your agenda and they will continue to do that and this is another example. i don't know why the republicans and conservatives and the nra should never retreat on this issue. this is a country of gun owners because we are free people in a free society and unfortunately in a free society allows a maniac like this guy to maniacally plan something like this and execute it.
7:21 pm
you can't policy make your way out of everything. stand by your principles. greg: if people voicing these opinions and you're surrounded by guys with guns and the rest of america are living in places where it takes a while for the cops to get there and that doesn't happen where they are. >> i think it's funny because most of the time i never carried a piece because scene of the piece of meat usually made guys jump faster so i would have a smaller guy like your size would carry the gun because they would focus on me and -- that is why i did it. my boy rico was your height and no one saw him and if they did see him it was the last thing they saw. i won't but i'm thinking his had a 45. i don't think we should ever have a conversation about regulating americans owning guns. that is our right and you can't take that away.
7:22 pm
i do think, though, if you want to own 50 guns and you want to have a warehouse full of bullets then maybe there should be some form of registering for the fbi steps and at some point and just checking to see why you have this many if it is extreme. >> but who draws the line? >> that's a conversation. me personally, 50 seems like a good number but, you know, i only have two hands but at the same time i don't want someone telling me what i can and cannot own. i own guns and my friends own guns but there's something to be there but we have to be careful because we live in a time where people don't want to fix problems but you made a great point. take the argument about the truck and the truck and the nice and all that stuff with the situation happened with the plane, tsa and everything changed from airports change. you have to go through annoying security but we haven't had an incident. maybe our hotels annoying security and they scan their bag
7:23 pm
and it's a pain in the ass but it'll be hard for a guy to get ten guns and if oh, sir, what is this was. greg: i know people are complaining about the fact that they will have to go in casinos and -- but it works. >> but it creates jobs to. >> but if everything you do you have to go through security checkpoints people will resent that. you made a good point that you thought it was bel air and midtown manhattan con descendents of the south. i would also say that these celebrities, late-night guys as the rest of the world condescending to america. i know this about some of these late-night guys you have trevor noah, james gordon, [inaudible] and i don't know about you guys but if there's one thing i can't stand it some snotty nosed foreigner with an accent. [cheering and applause] telling you guys what is wrong with your country and i don't know and as i'm the only's not
7:24 pm
nosed foreigner without my own late-night show i don't know what i'm doing wrong with these guys, i don't know why americans put up with it. what is the point of july the fourth 1776 if you'd got all these british commonwealth guys like trevor noah and john oliver taking of your airtime. [applause] greg: i like that you argued against her own opinion. kat, last word. >> whenever a tragedy like this happens it flips to the person who our guest against the second amendment and those who argue for the protection of the second amendment is the argument. leftists always want to say we have to get the guns off the streets and it's obsolete and the second amendment is obsolete. no, it is not. it's not until three force of the state agree that it is or the constitutional convention method is detailed in article five. that is how we do things here. [cheering and applause] the constitution protects your freedoms or it doesn't. you have to respect it. i find for sensible gun control but getting rid of all the
7:25 pm
constitutional. greg: still to come, president trump just surpassed both and pope francis and twitter followers. we will discuss what this means which is probably nothing. [cheering and applause] ♪ i've got hungry eyes ♪ applebee's 2 for $20. now that's eatin' good in the neighborhood. whstuff happens. old applebee's 2 for $20. shut down cold symptoms fast with maximum strength alka seltzer plus liquid gels. [vo] quickbooks introduces he teaches lessons to stanley... and that's kind of it right now. but rodney knew just what to do...he got quickbooks. it organizes all his accounts, so he knows where he stands in an instant. ahhh...that's a profit. which gave him the idea to spend a little cash on some brilliant marketing! ha, clever.
7:26 pm
wow, look at all these new students! way to grow, rodney! know where you stand instantly. visit quickbooks.com.
7:27 pm
7:28 pm
7:29 pm
>> this is a fox news alert. hurricane nate has made landfall at the mouth of the mississippi river. it lashes the central gulf coast with 85-mile an hour winds and heavy rains. the category one storm is expected to make a second and fall along the mississippi coast. state of emergency are in effect in louisiana, alabama and mississippi and 29 counties in florida. new orleans which is ravaged by hurricane katrina and is expected to miss the worst of the storm but low-lying areas are already flooding with the mississippi and biloxi is on high alert. beachfront hotels in have been inaccurate. tropical storm eight barreled through central america killing dozens and triggering massive mudslides and flooding thousands are now living in shelters. i'm patty and brown and now back to the greg gutfeld show. greg: data can, more like bad it can't. [cheering and applause]
7:30 pm
we are done here. [laughter] this week present from surpassed an important milestone. more twitter followers in any world leader including the holiest of commuters hope practice. the record was made after his personal twitter account at real donald trump passed 39.7 followers and has more than the popes nine different twitter accounts combined. more on this we saw comment from pope francis. >> i congratulate president trump on his impressive twitter followers but i urge all good people to watch the greg gutfeld show it is my favorite and will be yours to. [laughter] greg: quite an endorsement. thank you very much, paul. i take back everything i said. cyrus, i have a problem with twitter. there are the guys of the verified blue text to create this assumption that there
7:31 pm
better that those who don't have a blue check. >> it is all i have, greg. i thought it was a catfish and saving vulnerable brothers talking to women who are really meant. [laughter] that's what i thought. [bleep], i love my blue check and i like to make sure most people and talk to is when talking to. greg: you went for coffee that day it was actually jesse watters. >> and then you can't leave because it would be like lol, he showed up. you have to stay there and think how i can get out of this. yeah, i'll have a cappuccino or whatever just to get through the day. greg: is this a big deal to. >> that he's beating the pope? i guess we like the circus more than church. that's the way it is right now. everyone at times it comes out
7:32 pm
he's like clint eastwood. you ever have a donald trump speech right now where he was born as mark he came out and we are the call before the storm. [laughter] greg: he just trolls planet earth. >> he literally was like i with the military and i'm a bad ass. greg: kat, is twitter inaccura e reflections of our society. >> sometimes. for twitter specifically it's the one place where you're not going to be like the people i want to follow an associate with are the nicest or most pious people. that's not what you're looking for. you're looking for interesting. there's a reason why nuns don't have reality shows. not that nuns aren't amazing but i was raised very catholic and we went on a weeklong family vacation to a catholic wilderness retreat and there was no running water but the nuns were dope and i had a wonderful time but you look for the woe, dude factor when you're following someone on twitter and there is no one wo dude, if you
7:33 pm
will, then president trump. [cheering and applause] five what bothers me about the pope is the pacific aiding. [laughter] >> i would've thank you be more upset that he has signed catfish accounts. what is he doing with all those accounts? greg: i'm just proud of my stupid joke. >> i found that the popes pope account is odd and then i find it jesus, i think this is the gospel according to matthew chapter four and jesus saith unto them, follow me. [laughter] it is right there in black and white. what is the pope up to? greg: different twitter
7:34 pm
actresses because they're in different languages. >> fair enough. god obviously follows the pope and the president, as well. i would note though that it is twitter. were talking about leaders and if you add pope and the president trump there still short of justin bieber. >> and god follows bieber as well. [laughter] >> it's canadian, english, south african, if the same thing. 1776 never happened. justin bieber beats the pope and trump, combined. go canada. [laughter] >> is twitter annoying to you because everyone tries to be a comedian? >> yeah. greg: is the opposite. if you say it's really nice outside, no, it's like the deficit.
7:35 pm
>> i tweeted something about sparkling water and someone said you should be drinking liberal tea. why is my water to each political. >> with instagram and facebook, [bleep], stop sending me books, i won't read it. at least with twitter you have to get it in and get it out. greg: o.j. simpson is dead set against dina broke. he's shopping his first interview but will anyone pay his hefty fee. that is next. [cheering and applause] patrick woke up with a sore back.
7:36 pm
but he's got work to do. so he took aleve this morning. if he'd taken tylenol, he'd be stopping for more pills right now. only aleve has the strength to stop tough pain for up to 12 hours with just one pill. tylenol can't do that. aleve. all day strong. all day long. check this sunday's paper for extra savings on products from aleve.
7:37 pm
7:38 pm
i have no idea how we're going to get through this. follow me. unitedhealthcare has the people and tools to help guide you through the confusion. well that wasn't so bad at all. that's how we like it. unitedhealthcare.
7:39 pm
greg: his story maybe inviting but no one is biting. o.j. simpson or to coin a nickname, the juice, once a seven-figure payout for his first interview. he's asking three-5 million but they have all passed on interviews and it would violate
7:40 pm
news standards but as for simpson a store source claims he has photos from jail with his family and friends and is got some other stuff to the people have never seen before and this could be a major deal for any network, any show. since lawyer denies the report. still it doesn't makes money would be subject to seizure because the millions owed ron goldman and kohl's brown family from the civil case and the goldman's lawyer says due to interest it's up to 70 million. if you pay oj perhaps you end up paying them and that's a good thing. either way, oj is out of jail and i for one do not thank you should go on outnumbered. [laughter] that is not one lucky guy he is sitting next to on outnumbered. i think it would be a bad thing. mark.
7:41 pm
am i a hypocrite because i would watch the interview but i wouldn't do the interview. that validates doing the interview. >> yeah, and he wouldn't pay 5 million, 3 million, i think that ship and that white bronco has failed. [laughter] the thing about -- what struck me when came out of jail was that he got old in jail. he doesn't look like he did in naked gun 33 and this was like the last did. with celebrities, what you want to know about him is what turned him into the nice guy from those naked gun movies and all the rest who then became and that's the one thing he never will talk about. why do you want to pay multimillion dollar some to see some old guy who looks vaguely like a guy you remember from 25 years ago showing you a picture of somebody you don't recognize visiting him in prison.
7:42 pm
what will they get for their money? greg: tyrus, is it a good thing if the interview happens and the money goes to the family? >> no, because i think the families at this point would pass on the money just to be able to have closure and run. i think we're all tired of the story and i don't really care what he did in prison and i think most americans should not care either. he is holding on here's the thing $3 million to hear his story unless you have someone with the contractor you get to ask the million-dollar question because that's what the interview would be 45 minutes for the final question of six commercials would be like did you do it? then there would be a commercial and tune in next week for part two of the riveting in interview with oj. let's just he was acquitted by a jury of his peers and he stole his own stuff back and got 12 years so move on. let's move on. nobody pay that money because here's what can happen is it will get cheaper. greg: it'll be on bravo and oj will be sitting around his
7:43 pm
boxers. >> and it will be a weird, where he is at. greg: and he did that bring show before he went to jail. here is the thing. there's a whole generation of people who don't see him the way we see him because they don't and they weren't around with killed those two people. >> i think i was in junior high when the trial happened in the school shut down in the teachers turn it on tv and it riveted the country. younger people today don't know who he was as an athlete and what he did as a criminal and how much it captured an entire nation. assuming it wouldn't be for television for me and i would say i would sit down and watch oj. if i happen to stumble upon it i could think this could go interesting. [laughter] >> after watching the show. >> by the way he wrote the book if i did it so he already basically told side of the story.
7:44 pm
greg: kat, for a long period of time twitter and instagram are going to be full of zombies with oj because if he is out no one will walk by him and not say can i get a picture? every time there will be on twitter there'll be some joker with her arm around oj and there were radio djs flirting with him when was out. i remember watching that people like stardom and celebrity. >> they absolutely do. i think that i would say this interview and i don't see the point of it because they will ask questions and he'll give answers but we all know he good how he is telling the truth will probably say when i was in prison i taught everyone to read and i taught everybody got certified and i was so great to everybody can be trusted for anything. i see a lot of documentaries so even though i wasn't there think documentaries and i'm bored with him already five what is interesting is that he is so lucky this week that so much bad stuff was going on that he stuck out the back door of the bar
7:45 pm
while there was a fight going on in the front. you know what i mean? there were hurricanes and shooting and they let out in midnight and. >> is he lucky or sad. >> i think that's a great point. when you're dealing with the sociopath he worked that attention will continue to do things. >> he'll be back in jail. >> he still thanks he's loved. greg: still to come, the rock 'n roll hall of fame nominees are in. will this be the year menudo filing makes it in? [cheering and applause] be sure to talk to your doctor before you begin an aspirin regimen. bayer aspirin. booking a flight doesn't have to be expensive. just go to priceline. it's the best place to book a flight a few days before my trip and still save up to 40%. just tap and go... for the best savings on flights, go to priceline.
7:46 pm
7:47 pm
7:48 pm
7:49 pm
greg: for crazy talented men have been snubbed again. the nominations for the rock 'n roll hall of fame class of 2018 or in and sadly, the monkeys are nowhere to be found. it's [bleep]. seriously, they are the real beetles. the list features a bunch of first-time nominees including radiohead. who are they? needless to say, the moody blues, very depressing, eurythmics, rage against the machine, bunch of babies. also on the ballot, on jv, ll cool j and [inaudible]
7:50 pm
[laughter] to be eligible an artist first single or other had to be released in 92 or earlier. that illuminates my favorite artist ♪ ♪ [applause] >> yeah, grammy hall of fame. greg: you are not nominated but what you make of this should there be a holiday for something that is so 50 years old? >> i never liked the rock 'n roll hall of fame because it should be the rock ' and i never liked and it has this was astonishing to me. it receives federal subsidy.
7:51 pm
it's like harry reid cowboy poetry festival in nevada and there's not a lot of big bucks in cowboy poets but for a couple of bucks every now and then but if rock 'n roll is impossible that nothing is. you said to me have you checked out the new bondage dungeon on 20 thirds because it's great sense of federal grant money was given. [laughter] what is the point if rock 'n roll is a profitable what is the point? greg: i wouldn't want them to improve that gender. kat, you probably weren't even born when these acts were around. what is your thoughts? >> says it's about fame and not talent i think radiohead will get in and it should get in but the kind of guys i like to be three things, strange, malnourished and sad and those guys always are like radiohead
7:52 pm
and they don't tend to like radiohead to get these men even though the music is elaborate moaning and whining over recent tone sounds and if that is not fame and power that will get me to do that for someone else, i don't know what else's. greg: you should date men who like musicals. >> certainly not. greg: anyone there in you like? >> is ll cool j, rock 'n roll? greg: i was a hip-hop. >> is hip-hop rock 'n roll? >> it's music. >> so the role part is more than rock? greg: they are all the same. >> isn't rock 'n roll not to care about fame? look at me, look how tight my psr, i don't care. >> i like showtunes and when you're saying you should date someone in showtunes she's not
7:53 pm
looking promising and the guy from judas priest hit on me many years ago. [laughter] and this is the same insanity of the world today. a gay heavy-metal guy hits on a heterosexual showtunes guy, i mean, i could have handled the sex but the music is [inaudible] [laughter] greg: tyrus, i don't know, say whatever you want. >> i'm trying to get my mind around all of that. enough said. [laughter] greg: all right. don't go anywhere, tyrus will be press secretary for a day. the shocking tape next. ♪ i've got
7:54 pm
♪ hungry eyes ♪ i feel the magic between you and i ♪ ♪ hungry eyes feed those hungry eyes with new signature entrées. applebee's two for twenty. now that's eatin' good in the neighborhood. hey hun, huh! we gotta go. come on. ♪ "grandma! grandpa!" ♪ thanks mom. here we are. look, right up to here. principal. we can help you plan for that. theratears® uniquefer from the electrolyte formula, corrects the salt imbalance that causes dry eye.
7:55 pm
so your eyes will thank you. more than eye drops, dry eye therapy. theratears®. but their nutritional needs (vremain instinctual.d, that's why there's purina one true instinct. nutrient-dense, protein-rich, real meat number one. this is a different breed of natural nutrition. purina one, true instinct. not necessarily after 3 toddlers with boundless energy. but lower back pain won't stop him from keeping up. because at a dr. scholl's kiosk he got a recommendation for our best custom fit orthotic to relieve his foot, knee, or lower back pain, from being on his feet. by reducing shock and stress on his body with every step. so look out world, dad's taking charge. dr. scholl's. born to move.
7:56 pm
[and her new business: i do, to jeanetgo. jeanette was excellent at marrying people. but had trouble getting paid.
7:57 pm
not a good time, jeanette. even worse. now i'm uncomfortable. but here's the good news, jeanette got quickbooks. send that invoice, jeanette. looks like they viewed it. and, ta-da! paid twice as fast. oh, she's an efficient officiant. way to grow, jeanette. new. get paid twice as fast for free. visit quickbooks-dot-com.
7:58 pm
greg: will see you monday at 5:00 p.m. eastern. running out of time. tyrus. >> i got a chance to go to washington and show you how to handle the press the right way. check it out. >> what it is. okay. let's keep this quick because i'm a busy week. greg, kat, and i have our weekly trip to dave and busters. have you been to dave and busters? it is amazing. besides, that's how we prep for the show. if it ain't broke -- >> can you explain how that is helpful to the effort to restrict. >> bro, it's an arcade where they also serve steak. plus, kat sims one a 10-foot teddy bear in the ski ball tournament. it's not a big deal, it's just a game.
7:59 pm
[inaudible] yeah, because it's ski ball not the nobel peace prize. [bleep]. look, the point is dave and busters is incredible. it's got ski ball, popped a shot, pac-man, why aren't you writing this down for? thank you. like i was saying. it's got the claw game, air hockey, dance revolution and rumor has it -- they might get a pinball machine. i mean, yeah, it's lou dobbs and it's gonna be freaking awesome. hell, yeah, i'll let you know. >> i want to -- >> well, you used your one question to ask about lou dobbs pinball. anyway, i'm out. [applause]
8:00 pm
greg: thanks? stein, pete, catherine in our studio audience and tyrus. i'm greg gutfeld and i love you america. >> if you have to stay focused and involved in you have to stay prepared. the national weather service shared the storm is moving fast and it will hit you fast and if you are in the way you won't be able to get out of it. a firm warning to those in the path of hurricane nate as its perils is way inland. thanks for joining us everyone for special live hurricane coverage. i'm caddie and brown and this is the fourth major storm we have seen in just the past two months

61 Views

info Stream Only

Uploaded by TV Archive on