Skip to main content

tv   The Ingraham Angle  FOX News  November 15, 2017 11:00pm-12:00am PST

11:00 pm
$15 million of your money that was paid out to victims, who are they? tell us now and why did they pay it? they need to be exposed. we will have more on this tomorrow night. laura ingraham is next. >> laura: thanks, sean. welcome to washington, this is "the ingraham angle."
11:01 pm
11:02 pm
11:03 pm
11:04 pm
excel in my career. and that was the gateway for the harassment, realizing i have to get out of here, because if i do not come i only have one option, and that is to comply. i do not want to go into that. >> laura: when you say offered to flirt, give me an offer on get out of here, because if i do that. >> are you going to be a good girl? yes. >> laura: what does that mean?
11:05 pm
>> if you are going to be a good girl, what is the point of you being here? and i was like, what? and he said, are you going to flirt with me. and it was at that moment where i realized that you have to get out of here, because this is a situation that is only going to turn for the worse. as a young woman your instinct is fight and be free. my instinct was to run, i got away from the situation by moving to another office. that was not successful. i was retaliated against, wrong for lately terminated and then blackballed. my experience was a very bad one where not only speaking up i lost my job, but my ability to find another job. and i think that that is the worst part of all of this is the sense of pervasive and sexual silence that keeps women hidden because they do not have the courage to speak out against a powerful person. >> laura: this was in 2013? how long by the time you arrived
11:06 pm
for the fellowship, which is kind of cool to get. that is exciting where you get a job, congress, he young woman coming you hear about how congress works, so how long from the time you arrived to the conversation with the congressman? >> i had been on the hill for about seven months. >> laura: had you heard from other people on the hill, other female staffers that this had been a problem with other congressmen? any word on this? >> yes, when you are applying for the other offices or interviewing you to work in different offices, you will hear whispers or women will say, okay, not that office, that one has a history. so there is a tweeting system, a chirping may be, warning other young ladies to not -- to stay away from young people. >> laura: you are not able to go to the accountability office because you were a fellow and not a full-time employee?
11:07 pm
>> they let anybody submit an application or complaint. so i did submit a formal complaint, but i am an eligible because the caa does not cover interns or fellows. >> laura: that is crazy. i really like a lot about the accountability office men or women complaining into counseling, mandatory counselin counseling, counseling is the perpetrator. i don't know if i like a lot of that. but if there is going to be protection in place, why the heck are they not in place for interns and fellows? why should you be treated any differently? >> those are the most vulnerable people in the position. >> laura: so this happens, you have moved offices, and when you were there was a the same position or another fellowship? >> same position, and the office began to communicate, so there was a conversation going on. why did you leave?
11:08 pm
>> laura: did you tell people? >> i tried to explain that i was looking for another experience. when you say that, the person that i said that too, she said, well, why would he leave? they wanted to hire you full-time. are you an opportunist, would you leave us too? and i was like, i have to tell her the truth because she will not give me the credibility that i deserve. >> laura: so another woman took over, and then you are complaining about -- she must have told, so the girl power did not work in your favor? >> not in that instance, it is gatekeepers. >> laura: women who are enabling and protecting their congressman? >> absolutely these women have these members and they like the job security. >> laura: i hope that everybody listens to this young woman and this is outrageous! do you agree that to the congresswomen who are in positions of great authority
11:09 pm
should name names, i am talking about to the members who did this. >> i think that there should be a recording system where the congresspeople, it is like -- if you are an attorney and you see another attorney drunk driving, you have an obligation to the bar to report this attorney driving drunk the wrong side down the highway. as a member of congress, i think that you have an obligation if you know that another member is harassing young women or young men in their office that you report it. >> laura: you don't want to identify the congressman? >> not at all, there is a fear of retaliation even in present day. >> laura: i really appreciate >> laura: i really appreciate you coming here. this has to stop. this has got to stop. this is insanity, and this is the government that we pay for that is supposed to represent our interests, and there are people on a power trip up there. i don't know -- i said this last night, uncharitable, but i don't know if they were geeks in school and could not get any girls, so now they have a pin on
11:10 pm
their low plow, i have all of the chicks in my disposal, but t has to end. >> as the show -- "house of cards" everything is about sex except for, sex is about power. it's like simba in "the lion king" they feel power over everything and everyone. it is not okay for a young woman to come in and not have power over her. >> laura: thank you for telling me that shocking, but it is probably not all that shocking given the level that congress has right now. thank you so much. and roy moore, this is another serious scandal, the convenient to g.o.p. scapegoat? that is the topic of tonight's "angle." when it comes to roy moore's alabama senate bid, seems like everybody is running for the exit. and perhaps they should.
11:11 pm
the accusations have piled up, and i understand, nobody wants to be asked uncomfortable questions, do you support roy moore with the allegations hanging over his head. do you believe that he should be seated? he is going to hurt the party, let's cut our losses now and put jeff sessions in his old seat. it's going to be a midterm disaster for the g.o.p., but the more that i think about it, the more that i hear it, i kind of think that the g.o.p. is trying to use the allegations to deflect attention and criticism from their own failure. >> if these accusations are true there should be no place for him in the senate. >> i hope that he steps down immediately. i never thought he belonged in the senate? >> i am pleased to see that the nation is talking about moral issues and trying to hold leaders to an account. >> laura: i guess, let's hope
11:12 pm
that that happens. but roy moore's future is going to depend on the boulders and alabama. and to the g.o.p.'s future is going to depend on their legislative record, which is not too hot with or without moore. check out the congressional approval rating. it is now at 15%. only 29% of all americans have a positive view of the g.o.p. donald trump is looking very good compared to those numbers, but the last time i checked, let's face it, it was not moore who dropped the ball, and he did not take long periods of time off out of sessions while he had work to do. he did not fail to support immigration law and the absurd trade agreement that hurt the american worker. he did not cause ron johnson tax reform today. he did not set up a flash blonde for transgressed real miscrean.
11:13 pm
he will hurt the g.o.p. image. he could if he is elected and especially among some female voters. that will hurt. but before the g.o.p. makes him the scapegoat for all of the party, the g.o.p. needs to do some self reflection. what have republicans done in the past to infuriate and alienate their own base, so much so that they push luther strange out of the equation and go with roy moore. what is the g.o.p. going to do to build back its reputation? here is the good news. no matter what people say about republicans or the moore sideshow, at least i don't have somebody like this running around. >> impeach him! impeach him! impeach 45! >> impeach 45!
11:14 pm
>> impeach 45. >> laura: does she know that that does not rhyme at all? as you can see, it can always get worse. and that is "the angle." joining us with reaction, fox news contributor, from l.a., michael reagan in news contributor, great to see you. all right, take it away. >> glad that we are introduced. thank you. >> laura: we are getting to you on maxine waters, mike. go ahead. my point is this, roy moore is going to rise and fall based on what alabama wants to do. they jumped into this race, the establishment, if they had stayed out, either luther or whatever one man, maybe somebody else, who knows, i don't know what i'll forward it up -- would have happened, but the idea that he is the biggest problem, 15% six months ago before this thing. >> i agree 100% with what you
11:15 pm
said. and they ended up with a predator, it is understandable if it is true. it seems that there is more and more women coming forward, seems like it is pretty evidence. so yes, the people of alabama are not to blame for this, but they are put in a position where they do not want to elect a pro-abortion democrat to the senate, but they also do not want to elect someone else, so we have to find a way to solve this so that they are not put in this position, the republican party, the state of alabama, the governor to do something to stop the election from happening. the governor can delay the election. but they should not be put in the position between choosing. >> laura: michael? >> i agree, the governor needs to get called and put it off, give the people of alabama a chance to really digest all of this coming forward. the reality is that the moore issue and the republican issue
11:16 pm
should two different issues. roy moore has problems because in my opinion i think that he is a sex predator. and there is an issue with roy moore. the people of alabama have to choose, hopefully they do this wisely, but i would tell you that i would rather have a pro-choice democrat sitting in the senate of the united states that is not a predator than a republican predator sitting there because we want to have the 52nd to vote. >> laura: let's talk about the lack of trust that the g.o.p. voters have towards the g.o.p. establishment or leadership. think about this, they still did not trust what the g.o.p. was doing that in this case when mitch mcconnell got involved, they were like mitch mcconnell for luther strange, i don't care if donald trump is for luther strange. we are going with roy moore. it says a lot about the level of distrust among the electorate.
11:17 pm
that's toward the g.o.p. leadership, because they all rushed in on the alabama race. and i think that a number of people raise the point, but i think there is some truth. had they not gotten involved, it might not have gone down this way. it might have had big luther in there, or somebody else. >> there is problem with luther strange, i understand why they did not want him, but this did not happen organically, steve bannon said to the flames of the race, and he is out there threatening to challenge all of these republican senators. >> laura: look, i think that steve bannon is about issues, he cares about the issues that donald trump voters cared about. the culture, the trade, the american workers hold again, better economically. those voters do vote in alabama, and i think it is not about roy
11:18 pm
moore, he was the guy who was going to hold the trump agenda. so i think mitch mcconnell has a lot more to blame here than steve bannon. >> here's the problem, what he has been doing, i understand what he is trying to do, the efforts are genuine. but he is organizing the firing squad, where republican senator who but with donald trump 96% of the time, the reason we are getting -- not getting the trump agenda past is not because of mitch mcconnell, it is because we only have 52 senators, not enough to agenda. there are five democrats in 2018 that are running and states that donald trump won by double donald trump won by double digits. we need to get those people seated and keep all of the republicans. we can save to ron johnson, see you. >> absolutely, absolutely correct with this. the fact of the matter is that we are going after republicans instead of going after the
11:19 pm
democrats, steve bannon needs to go after the democrats and make sure that the republicans maintain the majority or even bigger going into 2018. it is a circular firing squad. >> laura: remember that donald trump was elected to drain the swamp, but there is a lot of swamp creatures up there on capitol hill, and they are trying to drown him. they are trying to empower robert mueller and have him insulated from any accountability, those are republicans doing that. so i hear what you guys are saying -- hold on, i hear what you guys are saying, but the people revolted in november 2016, and they are bound to do anything, because if mitch mcconnell cannot get obamacare repeal out of that senate, that is not roy moore's fault, the people are ready for that. >> not to knock off republicans, it is to knock off democrats,
11:20 pm
there are enough republicans in the senate, conservative republicans that sam offer competitive primaries, we have mike lee, that's not the problem, this is not the time, we are not in the wilderness, we have the white house, and the senate, we need to get the trump agenda through. >> laura: we have people like jeff flake and john mccain who do not want it to get through. >> if i can have a moment, i could have gotten john mccain's vote. the president of the united states didn't get john mccain's vote because of the way he treated him. never said he was sorry or apologized to him and asked him for his vote on obamacare. the president of the united states should take fault for not getting the vote from the senator of arizona. i could have gotten it. you could have gotten it. this president because he doesn't like to apologize, didn't get it and that's on him. >> laura: michael, john mccain's ego bruised ego and hurt feelings? >> that's --
11:21 pm
>> laura: basically -- >> we -- >> laura: what are you talking about? he is acting as a democrat on almost every issue. every issue right now, almost he is acting like a democrat. because he is mad about donald trump? get over it. he said brutal things about talk radio, about the tea party. he has been vicious. >> the way that you marginalize john mccain, you can get more republicans say, john mccain, vote however you want -- >> laura: i agree. thank you so much. he broke news about the uranium one deal and controversies about the clintons, peter schweitzer is going to tell you what you are not hearing. don't go away. liberty mutual stood with me when this guy got a flat tire in the middle of the night, so he got home safe.
11:22 pm
yeah, my dad says our insurance doesn't have that. what?! you can leave worry behind when liberty stands with you™. liberty mutual insurance. you can whip up a dessert.ball. just use pam baking spray. (sfx: spraying) made with real flour. plus, the superior non-stick you love. (sfx: mixing) check you out... it looks like a christmas card in here.
11:23 pm
11:24 pm
11:25 pm
>> laura: welcome back. the justice department con family roomed this week that attorney general jeff sessions is considering appointing a special counsel to investigate several matters relating to hillary clinton. one is the sale of uranium one to a russian-backed company in 2010. hillary clinton's state department signed off on the deal despite the fact it gave
11:26 pm
russia control of 20% of the u.s. uranium capacity. critics allege it is because of donations to the clinton foundation. andy mccarthy wrote today, uranium one has never been a national security controversy it's a corruption controversy. joining us now from tallahassee, peter schweitzer, the president of the government accountability substitute and author of "clinton cash." i noticed this happening over the last 48 hours especially. number of people, some republicans, some democrats, and always the clintons, of course, there's no there-there. this is just a fantasy cooked up in the minds of some guy who wrote a book called "clinton cash" and grabbed on to by the conservative media. pay no attention to the scandal behind the curtain.
11:27 pm
>> that's the standard line, laura. the problem for that narrative is there is plenty of evidence. most people are aware of this 2010 sale of uranium one to the russian government but it begins in 2005 when bill clinton and hillary clinton helped the founder of uranium one acquire these uranium assets in kazakhstan which is a massive producer of uranium. and what we have in clear evidence is the video testimony of the russian -- sorry, the kaz minister, what does he say in this video, he says that they granted the concession to frank because hillary clinton, then a senator, blackmailed and threatened officials saying she would not cooperate with them
11:28 pm
getting u.s. money, she would not meet with any officials until the concession was granted. after that concession was granted by officials, frank guister sent $30 million to the clinton foundation. we have the oral testimony by this official, it has never been disputed and he describes in detail how the deal went down and talks about a clinton foundation employee named tim philips who pressured him. when tim philips was asked about this video, he did not respond. he changed his online resume, removing the reference to his employment to the clinton foundation. that's just one piece of evidence. this is not a fantasy cooked up by foreign officials. >> why is andy mccarthy saying this has no national
11:29 pm
implications. you hear uranium and think nuclear power and that's important. and nuclear other things. but he says it's not a national security question. >> i would respectfully disagree with andy. what happened is a lot of people think urine one was about -- the united states is not a big uranium producer. the problem is that's not true. uranium one was a company when the russians bought it and still is a company that has massive amounts around the world. they have them in africa and the united states. if you were to look at the uranium they have in the united states, the 20%, you can say it doesn't amount to a lot. the problem is that's a small sliver. uranium one when it was bought by the russians in 2010, the
11:30 pm
money for that deal was publicly announced by vladimir putin himself. and that deal was authorized by vladimir putin himself. so certainly vladimir putin saw a national security interest from russia's standpoint in acquiring uranium one. >> laura: so we're looking for the putin connection to elected officials. you ever look at a picture of putin? did you ever have a white russian in a restaurant or go to the russian tea room. i saw you at the russian tea room once in new york. that it's a scandal. are you committed to this idea about the special prosecutor? i think there is a good argument to be made that you really don't need a special prosecutor. if we believe in the justice department if they would pursue possible crimes, intimidation of witnesses, bribery, all the things we are hearing about when it comes to the clintons and
11:31 pm
this stuff. you can get a great prosecutor to do this with a great staff. but we have a lot of people -- jim jordan, they want a special prosecutor to investigate this. >> that's a great question. here's the problem. we know for a fact the fbi has in its possession another tape, an audiotape that was basically recorded by this fbi informant that's going to be coming forward. i have not heard the tape but i've heard about the tape from people at the fbi and that audiotape apparently is russian officials with this uranium company talking about making donations to the clinton foundation to gain favorable action. that tape was given to department of justice prosecutors. the fbi field office requesting the ability to wiretap and to survey the clinton foundation. the obama justice department came back and said not enough
11:32 pm
evidence. my point as an independent counsel, is, look, this is so political, i think the way to deal with this is precisely in this manner. it's important. it's complex. it goes to the reason people think there is so much corruption in washington, d.c. and the fact there is a double standard. >> laura: always. the law should apply to both parties individuals in both parties should be held to account. it's great seeing you, thank you so much. when we return, it's been six weeks since stephen paddock committed the worst mass shooting in modern u.s. history and there are all these unresolved questions. unresolved questions. we dig for answers with mark
11:33 pm
11:34 pm
11:35 pm
11:36 pm
♪ unresolved questions. we dig for answers with mark ♪ohhhhhh, ou! guess what i just got? uh! ♪i used to be spellbound hello again. ♪i used to be spellbound hi. ♪i used to be spellbound that's a big phone. ♪in your arms. [screams] ah, my phone. ♪you built the flame ♪that warms my heart, ♪but lying and cheating ♪has torn us apart ♪and i'm moving on. . >> laura: welcome back to "the ingraham angle." breaking news tonight. 14 new lawsuits dropped today stemming from the october 1st
11:37 pm
mass shooting in las vegas. it's now been six weeks since killer stephen paddock opened fire from the 32nd floor of the mandalay bay hotel unleashing hell on a crowd killing 58. and the lawsuits claim that concert organizes, the hotel and the manufacturers of the bump stock gun accessory all share blame for the incident. but there remain unanswered questions. what was the killer's motive? why does the police time line of the incident keep changing? why were explosives in paddock's car? and what was on the hard drive now missing from a computer found in paddock's hotel room? and we're just getting started with the questions. joining us now for reaction is mark fuhrman and in las vegas randy sutton, a former lieutenant in the vegas police department. let's start with you, randy. first of all, i have a curious thought.
11:38 pm
is there anything to the fact that the investigation task force designation has changed? it started as in the homicide task force. and now it's in a different task force related to an officer discharging his weapon. what's that all about? >> this is a little bit odd. the homicide detail of the las vegas metropolitan police department is the detail that would normally handle all homicides of any stripe. and they were, of course, initially assign to this just as they would normally be. we have a murder/suicide, it was just a mass murder. they would be the normal investigative team that would do this. they have the experience. they have the no-how. they have the technology. but for some reason, allegedly there was an accidental discharge when the advance team -- the initial entry team
11:39 pm
went into the hotel room. and that is the -- any time of use of force by law enforcement officers is handled by what is called the f.i.t. team, the force investigative team. this is a small unit that handl handles officer-involved shootings and major uses of force. for some reason and it's inexplicable to me and the members of the homicide detail who are literally up in arms over it, the main thrust of the investigation was taken away from homicide. >> laura: it seems like it is diminishing -- is it wrong to say and mark can chime in -- it seems like it is taking the investigation down to a less important task force or am i misreading this? as an outsider it seems curious, mark. >> i think you're correct. i think you're correct, laura and i think you're correct because the homicide investigators that were on scene and it's unfortunate that we
11:40 pm
haven't been able to hear from them in six weeks because they actually do this every single day. the sheriff, the fbi, assistant directors, atf, they don't do these homicide investigations and they weren't at the scene. i would be up in arms also. this is their case and they should follow it all the way through. and if need be, investigate an accidental discharge which would be rather simple. >> laura: this is the question i have. where is the video of stephen paddock checking in on that v.i.p. status he got at the hotel. he brought in 15 bags over a period of time -- 14 bags. doesn't anyone want to see the video? i want to see him checking in. how they treated him. i want to know where that missing hard drive went. how does it jump out of a car -- excuse me, in a room.
11:41 pm
he shot himself in the room but the hard drive disappeared at some point after he shot himself. who leaked the photos of the crime scene. when he fell backwards the tripod fell on his shin. if you are shot, why does -- it just -- some odd stuff. i'm always putting my sleuth hat on. maybe i'm a frustrated former detective. but i want to see the video. is there an attempt for the hotel -- hotels need this business and i like the mandalay bay. always has. they need this business. >> laura, i think in this case there, was a lot going on rather quickly. and there was a lot of people that had already been at the crime scene. there was a lot of people in the crime scene before the detectives were able to get there. so there was a lot of things that were actually moved, accidentally or otherwise.
11:42 pm
there could have been things gone through, looked at, picked up. this is a kind of a semicontamination of a scene. >> laura: yeah. >> but it's understandable under the conditions. but a hard drive going missing. that's a little odd. but sometimes when you have too many people, evidence is misplaced. lost. >> i don't think -- i don't think evidence was misplaced in this set of circumstances. i believe this individual, paddock, who -- i consider him the boogeyman. he doesn't make any sense as far as fitting any profiles. he literally came out of nowhere and did this ienkncredibly hein crime and it appears to me he created a set of circumstances where this would be in deep question forever. >> laura: but this is why we need the security guard to speak
11:43 pm
beyond the "ellen" show. we need to have -- everything has to come out, here. it's the biggest shooting in u.s. history. and we have all these unanswered questions. i know it takes time but come on. >> i'm in complete agreement with you. >> laura: it's crazy. where is the hard drive? >> there is information that needs to be given to the american public. >> laura: who took the hard drive? it's just disturbing. if that's how they investigate a crime scene like this, that's disturbing. i want to see the video of him checking in. we're almost out of time. really quickly. >> when you look at the scene, i think the suspect, what he was attempting to do and what he was in the i'm scene does not match. there is an exaggeration by the suspect and in his death quite possibly he left his calling card. >> laura: an important story for you straight ahead. teen suicide rates on the rise. is social media to blame?
11:44 pm
we have new information for you we have new information for you on that coming up. thanks for the ride-along, captain! we have new information for you on that coming up. i've never been in one of these before, even though geico has been- ohhh. ooh ohh here we go, here we go. you got cut off there, what were you saying? oooo. oh no no. maybe that geico has been proudly serving the military for over 75 years? is that what you wanted to say? mhmmm. i have to say, you seemed a lot chattier on tv. geico. proudly serving the military for over 75 years. you ok back there, buddy?
11:45 pm
11:46 pm
11:47 pm
>> laura: thanks for staying with us. there's a new study warning of the possible deadly consequences for teens using social media.
11:48 pm
seen suicide rites had been declining for decades but it's the numbers went up between 2010 and 2015. we don't know the exact reason for the uptick but a study in the journal of clinical psychological study suggests it might be the sharp rise of the use of social media. joining us for reaction is karen rufkin and meg meeker. what have you seen in your clinical practice on this issue? do you see a connection between social media and these types of pathological or suicidal tendencies? >> yeah, first of all, thanks for having me on, laura. i'm so glad you brought this up and i do see a connection between teen depression and social media in my practice. today i talked with a young girl who is struggling with depression. and depression in teenagers is
11:49 pm
very serious. how can it be related to social media? depression in a teen is all about the self hating the self deep down sub consciously. we can see how being on social media, instagram, in particular, teenagers see other kids. girls in particular and say i'm not as thin, i'm not as pretty or attractive as she is and they start to feel worse about who they are. so you know, i really see -- and i have had teenagers tell me that being on instagram makes them feel worse. and so, for some of the teenagers that i treat with depression, i -- with their cooperation -- put them on a diet from social media to guard them, if you will, from feeling worse than they already do. i see a very clear connection between social media and teen depression.
11:50 pm
>> laura: dr. russkin. i have a daughter who is 12. and she says when do i get a phone? and i said how about never? i'm petrified of this. i'm the boring mother -- i'm petrified of it. maybe i'm wrong. but i find -- what i see among kids. it's not good. it's not good. >> you're not wrong, laura, and the fact is, as parents -- as a parent, myself, of a teenager, and as a psychotherapist, when it comes to social media, the consistent and frequency of looking at social media instead of living your life, that can lead to depression, not being able to escape from the world, the bedlam of the everyday
11:51 pm
hustle, bustle of socialization. home used to be a safe haven. it's not any more. the appendage of social media, the phone comes home with you everywhere. as a parent we must talk about with them about their social media relationship and about health and wellness and suicide and not be afraid to. parents are often afraid to have those talks. if you are afraid, your kid is going to be afraid to talk about it. >> laura: i want to play for you something the original funders of facebook, shawn parker said recently about its addicting quality. >> that thought process was how do we consume as much of your time and conscious attention as possible. and that means that we need to sort of give you a little dopamine hit every once in a while. it's a social validation feedback loop. it's exactly the kind of thing that a hacker like myself would
11:52 pm
come up with. you're exploiting a vulnerability in human psychological. >> laura: quick reaction from both of you. sean parker knows technology. what is your thought? >> he does. and you know, it's very dangerous and addictive. i want to say something. never parent out of fear. parents are so afraid to pull social media out of their lives, make their kids put the phone in the kitchen at night and afraid to tell their kids, half an hour is all you get. but your kids are worth fighting for. my kids are adults now an i was very strict with screen time and is tv in those days. they are so grateful. if you can be strong enough to parent well and say to your kids, look, these are my rules, my phone, no privacy, we need to restrict social media, you will be doing your kid such normal favors. don't be afraid.
11:53 pm
do what's right for your kids. >> laura: dr. ruskin. sean parker says it's exploiting a vulnerability in human psychology. >> human beings are addictive and impulsive and we are reactive. there is allure in social media. as parents it's all about helping kids to create a healthy balance because social media has its advantages. it's just about having a healthy balance. extremism in any direction is unhealthy. we must control or controllables. >> laura: great to see you. the doctors were in. coming up, joe biden in
11:54 pm
what started as a passion... ...has grown into an enterprise. that's why i switched to the spark cash card from capital one. now, i'm earning unlimited 2% cash back on every purchase i make. everything. what's in your wallet? but their nutritional needs (vremain instinctual.d, that's why there's purina one true instinct. nutrient-dense, protein-rich, real meat number one. this is a different breed of natural nutrition. purina one, true instinct.
11:55 pm
11:56 pm
11:57 pm
yea, s#stuffynoset this cold #nosleep i got it... #mouthbreather yep, we've got a mouth breather. well just put on a breathe right strip and... pow! it instantly opens your nose up to 38% more than cold medicine alone so you can breathe... ...and sleep. go to breatheright.com today to request a free sample. >> laura: if your friends on the left were smiling today, it may be because of a new political poll. check it out. it has joe biden beating
11:58 pm
president trump by 11 points in a way too early look at the 2020 election cycle. already? 2020? democrats may want to hit the brakes on all joe given the most notable trend in coverage lately, the weinstein-clinton period we find ourselves in. biden's past isn't nearly as sordid as clinton, of course. but as he called on police to police sexual harassment, we cannot reminding of her his outreach over the years. >> no man has a right to touch you, period, under any circumstances. >> with got a lot of thanks to get out here. >> do know what my dad used to say? the most important one. you have a hard job. too many beautiful girls. >> how old are you?
11:59 pm
16. big dogs around the house. i would say you have a very hard job. my dad used to say you got one job. i have a beautiful sister like you guys. >> anybody engaged in that behavior is committing a crime. >> laura: okay. that is naughty of us. be careful what you wish for, democrats. as i write and billionaire at the barricades, the man who has been running for president since i was in college. nothing would cement the democrat parties dinosaur status quite like a biden bid. i think is a latin term for thi this. tyrannosaurus amtrak. that's it for us tonight. shannon bream and the fox news
12:00 am
at 19 take it from here, and it rhymes. >> shannon: i spent a little time on amtrak myself, but not yet. >> laura: you are always in the quiet car. you were the quiet car person. >> shannon: i am, but we are about to shake it up tonight. thank you very much. here's what's on tonight. >> tonight, not backing down. >> there's no way in the world that's his handwriting. >> the attorney for judge roy moore calls into question a key piece of evidence emitted by one of his accusers, the writing in her 1970s era your book. will it be enough to sway to sway alabama voters? president trump declares his trip to asia a success. senator lindsey graham joins us life to score the president's trip. >> clearly there are jurors who believe in my innocence. >> and yet another day of deliberation and the corruption trial of democrat senator bob menendez. a verdict could come at any time.

46 Views

info Stream Only

Uploaded by TV Archive on