Skip to main content

tv   Hannity  FOX News  November 17, 2017 10:00pm-11:00pm PST

10:00 pm
washington, d.c. sean hannity is next! next: ♪ ♪ >> sean: welcome to this special edition of "hannity." scandals plaguing the democrats. i'm jeannine pirro in tonight for sean. it's been a terrible week for the left. senator al franken is under fire after this photo was made public by radio host leanne tweeden accusing senator franken of sexual misconduct which he's now apologizing for. then with the uranium one scandal heating up, hillary clinton appears to be getting very nervous about the potential for a special council being appointed to investigate that nuclear deal. clinton is now trying to spin
10:01 pm
the idea of a special council as "au author tare yua yuan -- authoritarian. hillary continues to make excuses for why she lost in 2016. the failed presidential candidate is questioning the legitimacy of president trump's victory. plus, the day of reckoning is finally coming for the clintons. democratic senator kirsten jillbrand is saying bill clinton should have resigned over his affair with monica lewinsky. here's what she told the "new york times". >> is it your view the president could have or shouldn't have stepped down at that time given the allegations? >> yes, i believe that's the appropriate response but i think things have changed today, and i think under those circumstances, there should be a very different reaction. >> this comes as many on the left and members in the media are finally starting to admit
10:02 pm
sexual misconduct allegations against president bill clinton were dismissed and downplayed and clinton's accusers were widely attacked and discredited. look at a couple of these headlines. bill clinton should have resigned. what he did to monica lewinsky was wrong, and he should have paid the price. from the "new york times", what about bill? sexual misconduct debate revives questions about clinton. and from the atlantic, bill clinton, a reckoning. save the 42nd president of the united states in the 1990's. they were on the wrong side of history. is it finally time to make things right? this is a major change from what we've seen as recently as the 2016 campaign. look at how the media attacked clinton's accusers back then. >> a trio of women who say bill clinton made unwanted sexual
10:03 pm
advances in the 80's and 90's. mr. clinton denies it. two of the cases were plagued by factual discrepancies. when it was bill clinton's problem, almost in the moment, republicans tried to make it an issue and it didn't work. why's it going to work 20 years late we're his wife? i just don't -- later with his wife? i just don't see it. >> the issue with bill clinton's past is fair game. it'd be as if he were running for president. but it isn't. hillary clinton is running for president. >> i would like to apologize to those tramps that slept with my husband. maybe she could have said that. >> joining us now with reaction are radio talk show host tammy bruce, media reporter for the hill, joe concha. former clinton poster and fox news contributor doug schoen and american conservative union mag matt schlapp. i'm going to start with you, joe from the hill. why the difference? what happened between when bill clinton was accused and
10:04 pm
everyone's saying, gee, this is a private matter. let's just let by gons be by gons and the women can't be believed today? >> there's an old saying, if au bandon your principles for convenience, they're not your principles. they'reier your costume. in other words, principles are only principles when they're exercised at times of inconvenience. so now when members of the lef left-leaning media or politicians like senator jillbrand speak out about this, it rings hollow, because the time to speak out was either in the 1990's when president clinton was in office or during the 2016 campaign whether his wife was running and she ran a narrative back in the 90's and even last year dismissing his accusers. you had to do it then. to do it now it means nothing because the clintons don't mean anything for them anymore. they don't have any more use for them anymore. >> ok, so doug. >> yeah. >> if what joe is saying is correct -- and i think this all started with donna brazile.
10:05 pm
i mean, the clintons kind of going out of power. i mean, senator jillbrand, i mean, does she look ridiculous? >> sure. >> i mean on the one hand, she says hillary clinton is this great woman who is a supporter of women. in 10 months, she's saying bill clinton shouldn't have -- >> i think there's a special place in hell for kirsten jillbrand. >> wow! >> she was elected with the help of both clintons. they campaigned and fund-raised and extended themselves and now you saw her. she jumped at the chance to say bill clinton should for some reason retrospectively resign from office. >> should he have resigned? let's start with that question. >> here's the answer, it was fully litigated with the special prosecutor. what was litigated was the whole case of what he did inappropriately with monica
10:06 pm
lewinsky. >> his siemen was on her dress. -- semin was on her dress. he's the president of the 90 united states. she was a 20-year-old inter intern -- of the united states. she was a 20-year-old intern. >> as far as i'm concerned, it's done. >> because it happened in the past, let's forget it. >> let's deal with uranium one. >> i'm going where the american people need to be. >> you're going where i'm going. >> ok, matt, go. >> yeah so basically what is happening is the clinton legacy was republicans were just focusing on sex. it was all just about sex. bill clinton wanted to get to the work of the american people. what's happened all these many years later is that alibi, that ridiculous answer to fooling around with an intern, raping, attacking, it's not going to cut it. the american people are tired of the white washing of the clinton scandals which started with this and if bill clinton had been the -- can you imagine if hillary clinton had won and bill
10:07 pm
clinton was the first gentleman? we'd be going through this all over again. >> first of all, he's not a gentleman. >> i say that in quotation marks ok? >> tammy. let's get to you. let's talk about that. >> yes, please. >> had bill clinton been made accountable for what he did, and there's uncontroverted evidence -- you want to talk about an abuse of power. there's nothing more disparity than the -- disparit than the president of the united states and a 20-year-old intern in the oval office and his semen on her dress. had that been dealt appropriately and not alleged to be a private matter between bill and hillary, instead, there would have been thousands of women who would not have been affected in the workplace. had we dealt with it as a country as opposed to, what? 30 years later? >> we also heard stories prior to his election about his behavior. now we know with the weinstein situation, kevin spacey, etc., there are patterns to predators.
10:08 pm
in fact, the lewinsky situation may have been the one consensual dynamic in his history of credation. paula jones, leading up to the presidency, during the presidency and would of course who knows what after? what this is really about, judge is the fact that the democrats, they're this dangerous now. they don't care they facilitated this in the 90's. automatic they want to do now is try -- all they want to do now is try to remake history so they can pretend to be our moral superiors again so they can lecture us on the republicans who are doing it. they don't care about the issue. they do not care about women. >> i want al franken out of the senate. what he did was wrong. >> doug, i did not -- i did not interrupt you, doug. the bottom line here is is that this is a complete meltdown and the fact that there's so -- and it's not just jillbrand, it's pretty much everyone throwing clinton under the bus when in fact what are we going to have next? a committee determining whether or not ted kennedy should be
10:09 pm
censured because he left a woman to die at the bottom of a lake. >> oh god! >> the democrats have been treating women like crap for decades and this is a reckoning and it's important for every part of the establishment where powerful men prey on women that they think are beneath them and it's the time to end that. >> i want to follow up on one thing, tammy, but the democrats are supposedly the party that support women. where's nanci pelosi on all of this? where was kirsten jillbrand who was fighting for women and making sure women had the appropriate place to go in the military if they were sexually assaulted? is she a hypocrite? is she a user? why is kirsten in all of this? >> this is where i agree with doug. the fact she's in that seat because of the help with the clintons. we've all known his behavior. i as a feminist at the time condemn now and all the feminists who were supporting him and enabling him including his wife who remains an enabler and women like jillbrand, this
10:10 pm
is the point, so opportunistic, so craven that they don't even care. whatever they can do to get more power or to keep their seat, doug is absolutely right. but this is where we've got to stand together in a unified framework to condemn that and realize, though, why they're doing it. all they see it as a political opportunity and this, of course, is an exstential issue. think the silence is part of the enabling the dynamic. >> doug, i'm going to let you go describe simple point -- let you go. >> simple point, anyone to tammy's point, democrat or republican, who are engaging in this kind of harassment should go. we have evidence from franken. he's acknowledged it. sarah sanders is right. touching the woman's breasts when she was asleep is abhorrent. the apology is in a nut shell. he should go, period. >> what's that mean? >> he should resign. >> he should resign. >> tammy is exactly right! >> how do we get him to resign.
10:11 pm
>> invite him to. >> i know the media won't help in that regard. yesterday during sarah huckabee sanders press briefing, this is right after al franken's news broke, number one topic on twitter. everybody's talking about it. let me break down for you the transcript of the press briefing. 15 questions on roy moore. how many questions on al franken? one. how many on robert menendez? one with. what do those politicians have in common? they're both sitting senators and they have two questions combined while roy moore got 15 from the white house press corps. that's biased. >> that's crazy. >> let me job on the men de den -- menendez situation. yes, he had a mistrial that trial wasn't even looking at many of the sexual allegations. an ethics committee will look at that with bob menendez, the tawdry accounts of what happened when he went on the trips. >> that's bribery corruption. >> no. no. no. harassment is the allegation. >> these are issues that, look,
10:12 pm
everything with the president or senators we can all talk about the laws. the laws are important but in the end, it's also politics and there's something going on in this country where the american people think the country's on the wrong track. they think there's too many crooks in washington, d.c. they're tired of congressmen. they're tired of the runaround. they're not seeing their lives improve. they're not going to take this crap from their elected officials any longer. i've seen a big change. >> so when the democrats are saying jillbrand right now saying i want, you know, the clintons gone, this is not just about donna brazile and the rest of them saying let's get rid of the clintons, this is about them saying everybody is saying let's clean this all up. but what i don't understand -- >> the media has covered for too many democrats for too long. republicans don't get covered. that's the one difference. democrats get covered by their left-wing friends in the media. and i think on these topics, that's over. >> you know what? when jillbrand then says -- i'm going to ask you this then, tammy when jillbrand then says she tried to clarify by saying by today's standards this is
10:13 pm
terrible, you know, not by yesterday's standard, as if a rape 30 years ago was not as bad as it is today, when an imbalance in power wasn't as bad as it is today. that's just stupid! it's just a stupid excuse. >> i don't know what planet she's been living on, because there were a lot of people who were outraged with what was going on with bill clinton. this is -- for her, it's the situational ethics, right? for her, it's in the moment with what appeals to her. she's a liberal in this day and age. if you're a liberal and a democrat in this day and age, something is wrong with you. the bottom like is -- >> i'm a libpral and a democrat. i think i'm -- i'm a liberal and a democrat. i think i'm ok. >> i think politically what she said was abhorrent. i don't think she should resign. >> she's a hypocrite. >> of course she's a hypocrite. i said that. special place in hell. i think we investigate people with regard. without regard to party, we get
10:14 pm
rid of those people, period. >> she was honest. >> why is she honest? >> hold on, she's doing it for political reasons. i buy that. in her party, they're having a big divorce with clinton incorporated which i think is lovely. >> no! what they're doing is paving the way for the next democrat and she's looking to make sure that she's in power -- >> exactly! judge. you're exactly right! -- judge, you're exactly right! >> i like the democrats' turn on the clintons saying it's not right. >> the republicans would turn on clinton and use the justice department the way it's supposed to be used, however, i digress. final word, joe. >> i don't think there are any special places in hell. right? >> there are preferential for our accuse ers on user rain -- accusers on uranium one. we should focus on that. that's today's news. >> one thing is that they say it's about bipartisanship no matter who is doing it. only when they lose control of the narrative.
10:15 pm
the fact is by throwing clinton under the bus, they mean to try to have it only be about republicans. look what we did. we got rid of that one and they want control back. that's not going to happen. this is about democrats. they're saying they represent -- doug -- that they represent every woman in this country. they do not anymore. it's been a fraud for decades. feminist movement and the democratic party have been a fraud for decades. now people know. >> to me it's right and wrong are. right and wrong are. anybody who abuses regardless of party should go. matt is right. let's clean out the entire process. >> we can have more senators, new senators that we've ever had in our history if the standard is this kind of behavior is not accepted. >> amen, let's let it happen. >> sexual harassment isn't a partisan issue. no one has the moral high ground anymore. >> you know what a shame? it's been a partisan issue. the parties covered for themselves. thank you. a lot of energy tonight.
10:16 pm
coming up, we're going to have more on senator al franken being accused of sexual misconduct. later, the walls seem to be closing in on hillary clinton. how sad. we'll explain why the controversy surrounding her aren't going away anytime soon as this special edition of "hannity" by jeannine continues! continues. i am totally blind. and non-24 can make me show up too early... or too late. or make me feel like i'm not really "there." talk to your doctor, and call 844-234-2424. but prevagen helps your brain with an ingredient originally discovered... in jellyfish. in clinical trials, prevagen has been shown to improve short-term memory. prevagen. the name to remember.
10:17 pm
10:18 pm
10:19 pm
>> jeanine: welcome back to the special edition of "hannity. " earlier today, leanne tweeder, radio host that accused senator al franken of sexually harassing her back in 2006 appeared where she described how the democratic senator forcibly kissed her while they were on the same u.s.o. tour. take a look at this. >> he just sort of comes at me and puts his hand behind my
10:20 pm
head. he comes and it happened so fa fast. he comes in and he smashes his mouth against my mouth and sticks his tongue in my mouth. i was so shocked because, of course, i was not expecting that at all. right? i was thinking -- that's the last thing i was expecting. and i pushed him away from me. and i'm like "if you ever do that to me again ..." you know, what are you doing? tweeden shared a note she received from senator franken apologizing for that incident as well as for taking this photo which shows franken groping le anne as she slept during that same -- leeann as she slept during that same u.s.o. tour. >> dear, leeann, i want to apologize to you personally. i don't know what was in my head when i took that picture. it doesn't matter. there's no excuse. i can understand why you would feel violated by that pet to tote. what's important is the impact it had on you and you felt violated by my actions and for
10:21 pm
that, i apologize. i have tremendous respect for your work for the u.s.o. i'm ashamed my actions ruined that experience for you. i'm so sorry. sincerely al franken. >> after this disturbing story surfaced yesterday, senators on both sides of the aisle call for an ethics investigation into senator franken. joining us now with reaction is fox news correspondent at large geraldo rife vary andra fox news contributor and c.r. tv dot-com host deneen borelli. what should happen to al franken? >> he got caught red handed. thank goodness for photographic evidence, right? i think he should step down. listen, when you look at the two sides of the spectrum here, republicans, democrats, the media will be screaming and calling for a person to step down if they were republican. you had the democrats who were saying it should be investigated. so clearly, if the man had any morals and any common sense, i think he should step down.
10:22 pm
>> geraldo? >> i disowned by that. i think what infuse this has entire epidemic of sex harassment claims is a deep sense of political partisanship. the republicans are appalled when the democrats do it. the democrats are appalled when the republicans do it. i think that there is really no moral high ground. the rules have changed and until people get used to the new normal, there are a lot of people like senator franken who are -- and perhaps judge roy moore who are going to go down, because they haven't caught up with the new rules. i think that between now and thanksgiving, all the rehab centers in the country will be filled with people doing their mea culpas, judge i think what we are seeing now is a hinge in history. we're seeing people coming to grips with what has been a problem for a long time. >> jeanine: you know, geraldo, what i said in the earlier segment was this, had we dealt with bill clinton, had the
10:23 pm
democratic party -- and not so much because it's the democratic party, but it was a party that supposedly stands up for women. had they done what they should have done, so many women would not have been subjected to what happened, because, you know, they -- this was a man who did something that could have been proven, because there was this differential in terms of power between the intern situation that was proven. now, when we have got al franken now saying i don't know what was in my head when i took the picture, he really wasn't apologizing for grabbing her and kissing her. he's apologizing for taking the picture which was proof positive of his groping her breasts! i mean, what kind of apology is that? >> it's not. >> well, i think that franken is in deep, deep doo-doo right now.
10:24 pm
he was my favorite candidate to be the democrat to represent the democrats in 2020 against president trump in the presidential election. >> really? >> now, his career is toast! his career is absolutely over. now, he may -- and it's really up to him and his family and the senate ethics committee whether he could survive out his term, but his national aspirations are gone. he is being pn punished. my goodness, in a way that's as profoundly unsettling to a person as you could possibly imagine. i don't know don't know what leeann why she held this information for as long as she did but it indicates how things have changed. franken did this picture the same year president trump had this infamous conversation with billy bush for access hollywood. that was only 2006! and yet the world is an entirely different world today. >> words versus actions this ethics committee, that's week two, because we're just finding
10:25 pm
out this week there's a slush fund to pay off women, hush money who have been sexually harassed by members of congress. we're just finding out about this ye anywhere from $15 to -- anywhere from $15 knowledge $17 million was already paid out this fund was established -- $15-million to $17 million was already paid o out. this fund was established. >> we just find out about it. 235 judgments, sexual harassment members of congress, house and senate, geraldo, where $15 million, between $15 and $17, if what you say is accurate, where are we the taxpayers pay for sexual harassment judges. geraldo, i want to go back and talk about this ethics investigation. what sanction can an ethics investigation, what power do they have? look -- and who conducts the investigation? it's the old boys club.
10:26 pm
who who are we kidding? -- who are we kidding? >> a that there is a toothles toothless -- i agree there's a toothless aspect to it unless they can prove a crime. you can't for a minnesotamize how disruptive -- minimize how disruptive this is to the life of senator al franken. >> jeanine: they're covering up for each other, geraldo. i don't mean to interrupt you. it's not disruptive! >> what kind of comment is that? >> you don't for a second. >> jeanine: what? go. >> neither of you for a second pretends the huge slush fund has been used only to pay off the victims of democrats, do you? what about senator cray? congressman mark foley, all republicans! >> geraldo, we're not talking politics now. we're talking about men who abuse women! >> then we have to be equally
10:27 pm
outraged regardless of what party they represent. >> i don't care what their party is, geraldo. i spent my life prosecuting men who abuse women. i spent my life going after injustice, whether it was age and youth and money and poverty or strong against the weak. that's the problem! and congress is just the enemy in the iceberg! >> god bless you for that, but let me just -- let me just say isn't it interesting that when roy moore got in a jam, all the democrats pounced. >> we're not talking about roy moore! >> then al franken got in a jam and all the republicans are pouncing. that to me is evidence that there's more at work here that hypocrisy is still ruling rather than morality. >> geraldo, there's photographic evidence. what more do you need? >> jeanine: ok, i don't care! here's what i care about, will it change, deneen? >> it's bun wig club, just like i said -- it's one big club,
10:28 pm
just like i said. >> jeanine: don't you think the american people will see it and say we don't care what party you're in. and i think -- you know what? the democrats, if they're true to what they're saying now, if they're just trying to deep six the clintons, if they say we're going to stand up for women and if the republicans say we're going to stand up for women, then, you know what? maybe there is a day of reckoning for everyone who abused the weaker. >> up until now, they only stand up for women when they need their votes. >> jeanine: last word, geraldo? >> i think that there's going to be a really -- a period of extreme turmoil and people's lives being uprooted as more and more memories are refreshed by all of this, as more and more victims and purr purted victims are emboldened by the wave that's obviously hit us on this. you don't know where this stops. >> jeanine: oh yeah. >> no one is guiding where this
10:29 pm
scandal goes right now. republicans aren't in control of it democrats aren't in control. you have no idea how many -- i remember in washington where they used to wait for the seasonal interns to come for the new crop. the new crop they would say. it was a well-known secret that foley and others were preying on the interns. wait until all of them now remember and are encouraged and emboldened to come forward. you have no idea where this is going to end up and no one is in control of this. that's what makes it so fascinating. >> jeanine: the operative word there secret. it was an open secret whether it's harvey weinstein in hollywood or what's going on in washington or what's going on in whatever world it is. it's time for those open secrets to stop being so secret. and deneen borelli, geraldo rivera, thanks for being with us. coming up, hillary clinton seems to be getting nervous about the scandals surrounding her. we'll explain why she should be on this special edition of
10:30 pm
"hannity."
10:31 pm
10:32 pm
10:33 pm
♪ >> jeanine: welcome back to this special edition of "hannity." scandals plaguing the democrats for months this program has been shining a light on one particularly damning scandal involving the clintons and the very sketchy sale of uranium one. last night, the hills, john hol solomon released a brand-new
10:34 pm
report detailing that. now even democratic senator diane feinstein is seeking access to an informant who helped the f.b.i. investigate a bribery case surrounding that russian state energy company, but hillary clinton wants you to think this scandal is much to do about nothing. take a look at this. >> uranium one story has been debunkt countless times by members of the press and independent experts. it's nothing but a false charge that the trump administration is trying to drum up. this is such an abuse of power, and it goes right at the rule of law. if they sent a signal that we're going to be like some dick indicate -- dictatorship or au authoritarian regime where political opponents will be unfairly fraudulently investigated, that rips at the fabric of the contract we have
10:35 pm
that we can trust our justice system. >> jeanine: in a radio interview early today, hillary clinton reiterated those comments and even called the uranium one scandal "political stunt." joining us now with reaction is the author of clinton cash, from the government accountability institute peter schweizer. good evening, peter. >> great to see you, judge. >> jeanine: good to see you as well. when your book first came out in 2015, did you ever wonder why in 2015 there wasn't an automatic investigation by congress, by the f.b.i., by the justice department? because, peter, when i read that book, we covered it here, i covered it on justice, i mean, it was explosive. your facts were uncontroverted and yet hillary clinton says, you know, it was a false charge. it was, you know, it was -- it
10:36 pm
was controverted by press reports. what is she talking about? >> yeah, it certainly is not the way i recall it. look, you know, the book came out in april of 2015. the uranium one story we shared before the book came public with the investigative unit at the "new york times." they ran a 4,000-word front-page piece confirm firming the findings, -- confirming the findings, the hidden donations, the signatureious approval and the clinton's connection to this drama. the f.b.i. launched an investigation once it came out. they felt there was enough compelling evidence -- this was widely reported in the "wall street journal" and other places -- they felt there was enough evidence to get the department of justice to grant them subpoena powers, and they were turned down by the obama justice department. debunked.gument this has been it hasn't been debunked. all the debunkers do, judge, is they change the time line or they exclude facts or they say
10:37 pm
the fact pattern doesn't work because they've excluded certain facts. and what i've said from the beginning, you and i have talked about it, you're a season prosecutor is, look, you just need to investigate and find out what happened and then you could figure out what crimes, if any, had been committed. that's all we're calling for. >> jeanine: peter, i have to commend you, but for you, we wouldn't know about this. on my show, "justice" one of the things that i did was i talked about the fact that uranium is an essential ingredient for molly 99 which the law in this country requires that we make in this country, that we are now shipping uranium out to other countries and then paying for it as an essential ingredient for nuclear medicine, medical isotopes. now makes sense to me that, you know, the russians were in such a rush to buy it, but what do you think is going to happen?
10:38 pm
if this witness who was gagged and now diane feinstein wants to hear from this f.b.i. informant and is now ungagged, what do you think we're going hear from him? >> well, i have to say up front i've not met him. i don't know him. but what i understand by looking at legal documents involving his case, this guy was an insider's insider. he was being paid by the russian company $50,000 a month to serve as a lobbyist and in the legal filings, what you find is his job was to basically carry the flag for this entity in washington, d.c. and that job included setting up meetings with high-ranking administration officials. this would have been the obama administration. people on capitol hill and other elite influence makers. so he was working at a very, very high level, and what has leaked out seems to indicate he's got a lot of information
10:39 pm
that relates specifically to uranium one, so it's going to be very exciting, and i think it's important to point out, judge, also, remember, we already have a foreign government official saying that involving uranium one that he and his fellow government employees were extorted by the clintons, then senator hillary clinton. this comes from the head of the atomic agency saying senator clinton refused to meet with khazak officials unless and until they grant uranium wishes to frank who gave $100 million to the clinton foundation. we have that testimony. we have the new witness coming out. it's going to get very interesting here in the weeks ahead. >> jeanine: peter, were you ever afraid for your life as you were investigating this? as you were writing the book? >> well, i'll just say this, judge, in general terms, we do take and have taken security precautions.
10:40 pm
we do face in our organization cyber challenges on a regular basis. this is important stuff. i think the more public it is, the better it is for everybody who is investigating it, whether that's the informant or whether that's other journalists who were pursuing this story. >> jeanine: do you think ultimately there will be justice in this case? >> you know, look, i think there should be. i think right now, i think we take this step by step. remember, you and i sat down in new york and had lunch and you walked me through the process of prosecution. it's a step-by-step. first thing we need to do is gather all the information. without having one subpoena, without having looked at any of hillary's e-mails while not looking at any personal communication , we already have the transferance of money, that money being hidden, not publicized by the clinton that has they received this money at the time the deal was being approved , and we have a witness this foreign senior government
10:41 pm
official, and we now have this other informant. that's a lot of evidence without one subpoena, without any investigatory powers being used. so let's gather all the information and find out what happened. >> jeanine: all right, peter, thanks so much and joining us now with more is investigative reporter sara carter and fox news contributor charles hurt. all right, guys, and sara carter of course, you have done incredible work on this. kudos to you as well, and i'm going to start with you. is there any new information? anything that you know about the informant that we could tell the audience about tonight? >> absolutely, judge jeanine. what i can say right now is we're going to be breaking a story next week that will show with multiple documents as well as other sourcing that they were very well aware by the others that were under investigation by the f.b.i. of uranium one and had direct knowledge of uranium
10:42 pm
one. you know, the justice department has tried to kind of distance itself from that. we saw attorney general sessions made that statement. well, you know, this case was criminal. it didn't have anything to do with uranium one. what i could tell you now is that we will show evidence that it did have a lot to do with uranium one with. what they chose to look at was on the criminal side. what they did not reveal was uranium one side. >> jeanine: whoa and this is next week? >> correct. >> jeanine: all right, charles, what is your take on this? >> well, you know, it's really amazing to listen to that clip that you played earlier of hillary clinton talking about how she's being pursued and how unfair it is and how -- . >> jeanine: she's good, isn't she? >> she is. it's amazing. truly amazing. especially when you care if that to the fact that what we do know happened in the middle of the last election which is you had the obama administration deploying the most advanced, sophisticated spying network known to man against political
10:43 pm
opponent in the middle of a presidential election. and for hillary clinton to sit here now and talk about how she's being pursued on political grounds, it's just -- it's a laughing stock. i think that a lot of the other developments that don't have anything to do with this, but have democrats jumping ship like rats trying to get away from the clintons, i think it'll put them in very, very tough situations and to answer a question you asked earlier, is she scared? she should be scared, but i bet because of 30 years of getting away with stuff like this, she's not scared. >> jeanine: but you know what is interesting is when she says things like "it's a false charge." "it's an abuse of power." the rule of law" "it's a dictatorship" all the stuff she said in that clip we just used is consistent with the false narrative that was created through the dnc and the clinton campaign. >> absolutely. >> jeanine: the one to perkins coy that then went to the fusion gps and then went to christopher
10:44 pm
steele and all of that that possibly was used as the basis for the fisa warrant. i mean, these people are -- i mean, they create the narrative. they buy the narrative. they pay for the narrative. and sara, i go back to you, the narrative that you and the truth you've been able to get at, i mean, do you think that the justice department will finally be able to, you know, look at this and, you know, you have created the crumbs that the justice department and congress oversight and reform are starting to look at. do you think that we'll ever get to some grand jury to actually look that the? >> i actually do -- look at this? >> i actually do think so, judge jeanine. i do think so. ai was listening to charlie hurt and listening to you what happened over the last two years so many stories on the unmasking and expansive lies of the nsa.
10:45 pm
charlie brought that up. there's a lot of concern there, too. how far was the obama administration listening in, looking into people, political players? it was political espionage? this is something i think we really need to focus on. something we really need to look at. i think when it comes to uranium one, yes. absolutely with all the evidence out there. peter schweizer brought up great points. we have evidence already. this is just more evidence, and if they don't call for an investigation, i think a lot of americans will be asking why. >> jeanine: you know what? and i feel -- i really fee feel -- it's not the prosecutor in me, i just think the american people have had it. it's not right. if there is something to -- and you've got these pieces that need to be looked at, the fact that no one is looking at them, i mean, congress could look at it, but congress doesn't have a grand jury. and any way, i have to say thanks so much for being with us air isa and charlie and
10:46 pm
coming -- sara and charlie, and coming up, hillary clinton is still whining about last year's election. she just can't seem to accept president donald trump beat her fair and square. we're going to play you her remarks. that and more when this special edition of "hannity" continues. you're going to love it. stay with us.
10:47 pm
10:48 pm
10:49 pm
>> jeanine: between -- >> between the republicans and the depression you talked about and russian interference, do you think it was a legitimate election? >> i think there are lots of questions about its legitimacy. we don't have a method for contesting that in our system. that's why i've long advocated for an independent commission to get to the bottom of what happened. >> jeanine: even i can't believe that. welcome back to this special
10:50 pm
edition of "hannity." that was hillary clinton this week still in denial about the 2016 election results. hillary should stop whining and questioning the legitimacy of the election and start worrying about the scandals that are closing in on her, because president donald trump beat her fair and square. and joining us now with reaction is the founding founder of turning point usa, charlie kirk and gopac chairman david avella. all right, gentlemen, what do you think? i'll start with you, charlie. should she be worried, or is she right? >> well, she should be very worried. look, she says we need a commission to figure it out. first of all, every single state has a board of elections. they independently certified the election results back from last november and in fact, jill stein challenged all these election results through multiple lawsuits it even corroborated president trump's victory even further. he won the electoral college in a total landslide. finally, i was in michigan campaigning with donald trump jr..
10:51 pm
we were work our tail off. you know what? you know why you lost, hillary? because you were doing fund-raisers in san francisco while we were talking to voters in detroit? while we were talking to voters in milwaukee. that's what happened. it's not russian interference. it's not voter suppression. it's because you got outworked and didn't communicate to middle americans. you know what? she should be worried. because she's also -- as equally lazy, she's also corrupt. >> david avella, she says there are lots of questions about the legitimacy of the election. are there? >> the democrats ought to be questioning the legitimacy of the election is bernie sanders and we can start with donna brazile's book. had hillary not had the rules written for her, who knows if she would have gotten the nomination. but look, here is why it is so good that hillary clinton lost. this week, we wouldn't be talking about tax cuts. the house wouldn't have passed tax cuts had donald trump not won. we wouldn't be talking about getting rid of regulations to be creating jobs had hillary clinton not -- had donald trump
10:52 pm
not won. so fortunately, the only thing hillary clinton has to do is to complain about legitimacy. fortunately, donald trump is president and he is setting the agenda in washington. >> jeanine: you know, charlie, they talk about the trump derangement syndrome, you know, the fact that the democrats, you know, can't deal with the fact that donald trump. i really -- i talk about it all the time on my show "justice" i talk about the fact that hillary need a lobotomy. she keeps talking about the fact of what went on. it was the russians. it was jim comey. it was this it was that it was the moon. it was the stars. whatever. when is this woman going back into the woods? what's wrong with her? doesn't she know people aren't liftneck to her anymore? -- listening to her anymore? >> she needs a lobotomy. she needs a really good lawyer. i think indictments coming around. i was going to say that, judge. i was going to say that. what's going on with sessions?
10:53 pm
sessions testified this week, oh there's not enough -- -- not enough evidence. are you kidding me? $145 million! give me a break. he says there's not enough evidence for an investigation. >> no. no. he said we need facts. he said we need facts. >> those are facts. follow the money. you just don't wire $145 million to a foundation unless there's some pay to play. the russians didn't give money her because they were so invested in the charitable interests of the clinton foundation. it was pay to play law that a private foundation. >> bill got $500,000 for that speech in moscow because he's such a good speaker. >> he's so charismatic! >> the only people out there right now criticizing the democrats or criticizing the clintons are those democrats who want to run in 2020. gillibrand is doing a calculated decision to criticize the clintons to try to appeal to the bernie sanders voters. >> what do you say about that,
10:54 pm
david? that she turned like this? 10 months ago, hillary clinton is the greatest thing that ever happened to women and now all of a sudden she's like this user hypocrite that, oh, we should have forced 'em out. >> well, it says i -- it's as i just said, she's making a calculated decision about 2020 as to how does she separate herself from the pack of all of the democrats who are running and how can she appeal to the bernie sanders voters so now she's going to be anti-hillary clinton. >> jeanine: you know what? that's not enough. there's got to be a consequence. it's calculated, yes, but if you're a hypocrite a user of shouldn't there be a consequence charlie? you know, if you're that simple, if you go with the wind, should you represent us? >> no you shouldn't. and i mean this is the modern democratic party. they're out sanctimoniously talking about sexual harassment for two weeks saying any senator who ever involves himself with any of this behavior must resign immediately. then al franken comes out with picture evidence and they say,
10:55 pm
well, we must have ethics investigation and have an investigation. they shouldn't represent us. complete hypocrisy. not a double standard. it's a triple standard. you know the only reason he bids democrats are protected by all the elites. >> jeanine: what should happen to al franken? >> he should resign. everything we need to know came out. >> jeanine: what should happen to moore? >> everything we need to know about the democratic party. we talk about joe biden and hillary clinton and all the of the past leaders of the democratic party. there's no future of the democratic party. >> jeanine: that's it more coming up of the special -- that's it. more coming up on this special edition of "hannity."
10:56 pm
10:57 pm
10:58 pm
10:59 pm
>> jeanine: welcome back to this special edition of "hannity." unfortunately, that's all the time we have this evening. be sure to watch "justice" tomorrow night at 9:00 p.m. eastern. we'll have an exclusive interview with congressman jim jordan and rhonda. i travel down to washington, d.c. to ask them about the developing clinton scandals and so much more, plus we'll have a new installment of "street justice" on who the sexiest man alive is. again, that's tomorrow night on 9:00 p.m. eastern time. hope you join me tomorrow night. have a great night. it's friday night. in case you didn't know! ♪ ♪ ♪
11:00 pm
♪ ♪ ♪ ♪ >> laura: good evening from the ronald reagan presidential library in simi valley, california. democratic women and their condemnations of convenience. that's the topic of tonight's angle. ♪ ♪ >> laura: new york senator kirsten gillibrand now says that bill clinton should have resigned over that lewenski scandal back in 1998. >> is it your view that president clinton should have stepped down at that time given the allegations? >> yes. i think that is the appropriate response. but, i think things have changed today. and i think under those

29 Views

1 Favorite

info Stream Only

Uploaded by TV Archive on