Skip to main content

tv   The Ingraham Angle  FOX News  February 27, 2018 11:00pm-12:00am PST

11:00 pm
to say? 877-225-8587. this show will never be theer swamp. we are never the destroyed term media. always fair and balanced. that is all the time we have t left. let not your heart be troubled o because the one and only laura ingraham. there she is. how are you? from the "hannity" hotline all the people who are half in the bag, how many people would you actually have? their way into the gym being. the gym beam. >> sean: when we did the laura ingraham hotline -- >> laura: they were totally sober. let's get the alcohol right. if you drink too much of it if you wake up with a headache,
11:01 pm
it's not your fault, blame donald trump. great show. good evening from washington, i'm laura ingraham and this is "the ingraham angle" ." a major win in federal court today for president trump and a big boost for his push to build the border wall. univision anchor jorge ramos is here that's going to be fun and to debate me on the wall and a new supreme court ruling makes it completely altered the immigration issue. i'll discuss the president's strategy as well for mexico and china, huge news on that with the administration's point man on trade. a huge number of teens -- maybe yours? are now sending out sexually explicit of themselves and of others. some experts are saying it's a positive development a debate not to be missed ahead. the florida school shooting, this sheriff's reaction and the stoneman douglas high school
11:02 pm
kids, that's the focus of tonight's angle. we brought to you last night exclusive news about what was happening behind the scenes, new and shocking details about the activity of the broward county police under the leadership of sheriff scott israel. we shared with you a department email asking officers to defend the sheriff. it read "at the moment we find our agency up against a flurry of media allegations and a personal attack against our sheriff, sheriff israel stood with us. now we must stand with him. it's important they know we stand as one." this shouldn't be not about saving anyone's backside but about transparency. not protecting the sheriff or anyone else. sheriff israel has endorsed gun control and for that he won
11:03 pm
praise from student activists and this is happening as his department's actions before, during, and after the horrific school shooting are now being investigated by a separate state commission. when challenged, israel -- don't forget, unelected democratic sheriff -- bragged about his amazing leadership. but it may not have been so amazing. last night we report exclusively that sources close to the broward sheriff's office are telling us that deputies on the scene of the shooting were told not to enter the school unless their body cameras were turned on. since they did not have body cameras, they didn't engage the shooter or enter the school. the sheriff's office by the way has not disputed our report. when asked about the deputies who failed to enter the school building, broward superintendent
11:04 pm
said there potentially could have been law enforcement that were sitting on the sidelines. we'll see what comes out of the investigation. the broward county sheriff's office and the fbi has all the video related to this. we have none of it in our possession. they made that clear. they came, they gave us a warrant and a subpoena and they took it all. remember, sheriff israel said that the videos may never be released, another bizarre comment. how do you say that? it's not clear if the feds have the video as well, it would even be his full decision at this point. then there are the parkland florida school students, they spent through a lot. for anyone who has been conscious, the media has featured these kids wall to wall, their passion, their word words. i would argue their pain and loss is at times of being exploited by anti-gun activists, sometimes using them as proxies.
11:05 pm
remember this from the cnn town hall. >> senator rubio, it's hard to look at you and not look down the barrel of an ar-15, can you tell me right now that you will not except a single donation from the nra? >> laura: nice. some of the exchanges, i imagine the sheriff wouldn't like it if his officers were spoken to in that tone. he then revealed himself. >> we do need to have some gun-control reform. 18-year-olds should never have a rifle and 18-year-old should not have a rifle. 18-year-old kid -- they are not adults yet. they are in high school. these kids should not have a rifle. >> laura: you hear what he said? kids. they are still in high school. they are going through a lot. it's something called growing u
11:06 pm
up. sheriff israel made unwittingly one of the salient points here. why on earth should teenagers dictate policy on gun control? or anything else for that matter? without diminishing their pain or sadness or the right to express their opinion about the slaughter of their fellow classmates, why should their political policy views -- where talking 14, 15, 16-year-old kids be given special consideration? when they're not insulting congressman or senators, they are advising them on gun policy. >> you just met with about five students, i've heard a lot of conservatives say these kids aren't experts, why are they have a good influence on this debate? you met with them so what did you think? >> it's high school kids, a sympathetic group, very articulate, committed bunch of
11:07 pm
kids. they are obviously social media savvy and that's why i think they are having the impact that they are having. they are organized and they are here. i'm glad they are and i hope they keep it up. >> these guns are out there on the street that people who may be unstable are able to get it just as anybody else. >> if we ever want to end this we have to start at the federal level because that is where the law is supreme, that's where we have to take action. >> laura: speaking of senator senator flake who is retiring because 18% approval, i would preferred the students to most of his advisors over the years. that of having been said, before three of the students went on ellen degeneres is popular talk show, agf them backstage appeared on twitter. they looked like oscar nominees, they look adorable. perhaps "the wall street journal"'s, bill mcgurn raised the best
11:08 pm
question about the kids turned policy experts. quick show of hands for those with children. how many of you look to your teens for political wisdom whether it's your daughter obsessing over snapshot or the son spending his day binge eating doritos. >> laura: i have three kids, did you raise your hand? i don't think so, that's the angle. joining me now for a reaction the liberal perspective, mark glaze as executive director for gun safety, he says the nra has a full psalter agenda. and in tallahassee, florida, richard corcoran is the speaker of the house in florida, he's a republican, great to see both of you. mark, take it away. >> i don't think these kids have
11:09 pm
unique knowledge, i think part of the reason they don't take them seriously is there have been 18 school shootings and many more mass shootings. things like chinese water torture, at some point, we reach a point where they break. i think these kids decided they were not going to duck and cover and they were going to get out there and start agitating for change. >> laura: because you are a victim and a survivor, you have a special policy expertise in the arena -- everyone has a right to speak out, fine. i'm just talking about the frequency with which they are put on cable television, the celebrity add on with a half a million dollar check -- people can give money to whoever they want to. it's much cooler, no offense, your cool -- to have kids out there talking about i see you down the barrel of an ar-15. then it is for you to say that. you look pretty cool, but those
11:10 pm
kids a picture says a thousand worlds. >> if i'm flipping around on cable, i want to see kids say that because it's much more interesting. these kids don't have unique insight into the policy arguments but we have other people like me to do that to know everything there is to know. >> laura: your reaction to this because i know you have pushed and pushed and pushed for a common sense approach to policing in these circumstances and to the schools and hardening the school targets as we see a boycott of the nra which we will get to in a moment, what's your reaction to what we are seeing so far? >> i've met with close to 100 students, i've met with parents of the victims, i do think they have something to add to the debate and it's been very constructive. one of the things we are doing in florida is we have instituted the most robust first of its kind marshal program where we take a sworn law enforcement officers, they have more
11:11 pm
training, more expertise, defense tactics than our law enforcement officers and we give them that training and now they can be certified teachers and to be in the schools. >> laura: again, the activists don't want teachers armed. that the last thing they want. they are saying interview after interview, don't you dare on the teachers because that's going to create another problem, some crazy kid gets a hold of the teachers gone and then we are off to the races. you want to arm teachers and schools they say you are doing the bidding of the nra it's going to make them more money. >> i think they're changing the debate. it's not arming teachers it's about having a sworn law enforcement officers. allowing them to teach classes in the classroom and we have had students, we have had parents of the victims and our committee today testifying that having a marshal program like we have outlined is common sense. >> laura: i want to play for
11:12 pm
both of you some students in their discussion of the national rifle association, let's watch. >> the nra is not going to do anything but help shooting happened. >> any politician who is taking money from the in nra as was possible for a defense like this. >> if you can't get elected without taking money from child murders, why are you running? >> every lawmaker out there, no longer can you take money from the nra, no longer can you fly under the radar doing whatever it is you want to do because we are coming after you. >> laura: coming after you. >> we'll be nicer than dana lohse was on this topic i don't think the nra loves it when there's a mass shooting, i think the agenda directly facilitates mass shooting to take place every day. >> it is their philosophy that anybody should be able to get any gun they want.
quote
11:13 pm
>> laura: that is untrue. the nra does not believe convicted criminals should get guns, they do not believe that someone who has been committed to an insane asylum should get a gun. they don't believe that at all. i'm not even a member of the nra when i say that. >> that's a law as it currently exists. the bottom line is the vast majority of crimes committed with guns were committed by people who bought them legally who passed a background check. >> laura: you prefer that all handguns be banned because handguns commit most of the murders in the country by far. >> i'm one of those guys who thinks the nra is much smarter about this stuff than we are. they make their case about what they want and they keep making it for decades and then they win. i think we have to reverse heller. i think there should not be in an individual right to own a gu gun. >> laura: right now, we have a massive effort by celebrities and students to a boycott of the nra. alyssa milano i know she's high
11:14 pm
on your list of authorities, calling for a one-day boycott of amazon, apple tv, fedex, don't scream, don't ship, the president said we are not endorsing the nra but we aren't playing this game because where does it end? about the company's views on climate change, have you ever done a road race where planned parenthood ever had a sign? if you politicize everything, your reaction to the boycott. >> i think it's silly, it's pernicious, it doesn't get to the solution. what we're trying to make sure it's what happened happened never happens again. to your other guests comments, i'm an nra member, i'm in a related legislator with the nra, i have a concealed weapons permit, i have six children from 17 intersex in your comments are offensive. what i tell my kids all the time, there is no greater threat to their life, liberty, and freedom than big government. big government has slaughtered
11:15 pm
more people in the history of mankind than any other entity, it's certainly not the guns. >> laura: mao, stalin, hitler, pol pot. >> we have in bosnia. in cambodia. >> laura: i got your point. >> the reason you need an arsenal of assault weapons in your house is because paul ryan is going to come to your house, take away your guns, give you health care and then strip you of all your other rights, that's the scenario? that is stopping us from regulating guns? >> i live in the state of florida. we have a massive xl community from cuba where that exact thing happened, don't think it can't happen anywhere else. >> governor rick scott is changing his mind on some of these issues, maybe you ought to think about it too. >> of governor scott has been a tremendous advocate.
11:16 pm
>> laura: your and in favor of raising the age for the ar. >> president trump said as long as we get rid of this insanity were we take our most precious resource our children and put them in gun free zones, were going to end that with our marshalls program. >> laura: president trump did score a huge win on the plan for the border wall and i have a feeling that univision jorge ramos may have something to say about that. i'll debate him next. do you need the most trusted battery in your noise cancelling headphones? maybe not. maybe you could trust you won't be next to a loud eater. (eating potato chips loudly) or you could just trust duracell. (silence) ♪ discounts on thousands of hotels, cars and things to do. like the bicycle hotel & casino for 30% off.
11:17 pm
everything you need to go. expedia
11:18 pm
11:19 pm
11:20 pm
>> laura: the fame federal judge of mexican heritage that candidate trump said was biased against him but just gave president trump a huge win on the border wall. u.s. district court judge ruled that the trump administration can proceed with plans to build a border wall regardless of environmental objections. i want to get into today's supreme court immigration ruling with our next guest, univision and fusion anchor jorge ramos, he is the author of a new book i just started "stranger: the challenge of a latino immigrant in the trump era" gratis io, how are you.
11:21 pm
congrats on the book, what is your take on the supreme court ruling that came down today. that said the border wall can go forward without the concern about environmental injections is a lawsuit following. >> the first thought is that president trump is going to have to think about again the racist comments that he made about the judge because it's exactly the same judge but now he sided with the government. that remark that president trump made. >> laura: i don't like to comment on judges when you're before the judge on an issue, i wouldn't have done that but what part of that remark was racist? he said he didn't think someone of mexican heritage could rule on immigration related matters because of the dual loyalty? >> when you think that someone can't do his job simply because
11:22 pm
of his heritage. president trump said it because he was of mexican heritage, he couldn't do his job dealing on trump university. it's the same way it is a racist statement to say that people from haiti and african nations are from s-whole countries. >> laura: we know that president obama use derogatory language about other countries. we know that other countries have done the same thing. on the issue of racism particularly, you make while the charges in your book that we are going to get into a just a moment. there was another case that came down the court it was a 5-3 ruling that said at the u.s. government can indefinitely detain individuals who are found at the border or even green card
11:23 pm
holders who they have a reason to question their legal status, that was a 5-3 ruling, your reaction to that. >> is not easy to be in immigration nowadays the united states. many immigrants feel -- >> laura: illegal immigrant, you always do this and it drives people nuts. >> i don't call them in legal immigrants because no one is illegal in this world. >> laura: what are they call them in mexico? >> their undocumented immigrant immigrants. it is increasingly difficult to be an immigrant in this country. donald trump has made it a hostile nation for many immigrants, undocumented undocumented. >> laura: latino unemployment is at a record low, that's not a good statistic for you? >> i think that's positive when
11:24 pm
it comes to economics but how about if you are a family whose father or mother has been deported. how about if you're one of the people that the trump government has arrested. arrests in trump's first year are 30% higher than the last year of barack obama. sure unemployment is better for latino, donald trump has been arrested many more people than barack obama. >> laura: let's get an answer -- i'm a simple person at the bottom of all this. my question to you is do you believe in nationhood? >> i believe that every single country has a right to protect its border. >> laura: two countries have the right to determine who comes into the country and who must leave their country? do they have that sovereign right? >> i believe that but i also believe that we are partly responsible for 11 million
11:25 pm
undocumented immigrants who are in this country simply because we benefit from their work every single day. the food that we eat the homes that they are building to the children that they take care of. undocumented immigrants pay taxes. >> laura: not all of them. i've seen people get cash under the table. every illegal immigrant rescues a cat from a tree. there was also a doctor recipient who was arrested for making threats against the school. every time we hear daca, we were supposed to think their future valedictorians. we have a right as abigail hernandez, she was arrested in federal detention up in yonkers arrested for making a threat against the school she didn't attend -- every time you say it's bad for immigrants in the
11:26 pm
united states, why do so many people want to come to this country if this is a country that is not welcoming to legal immigrants? to people who have faith in the system and follow the law, not to those who break the law and then expect special benefits on the other side? >> are you criminalizing 2 million -- >> laura: that's the game you're playing if no one buys it. >> it would be the same way if i were to say all hispanics were like the men who killed people in las vegas. or what adam lanza did instantly hook. you cannot criminalize. >> laura: they are already here unlawfully, we don't have to criminalize them. >> then don't. because of one case, all the dreamers -- they are not. >> laura: in the end, this country is the greatest country in my view, i know you are both a citizen of mexico you vote in,
11:27 pm
correct? >> i voted mexico and the united states. >> laura: are you going to vote for and make a pena nieto? >> i think president pena nieto has been one of the worst presidents, he didn't have the courage to tell president trump and his face that mexico was not going to pay for the wall. >> laura: do you think in the end mexico will forge a strong relationship with china instead of renegotiating nafta and that's going to be a good thing for mexico? >> i don't think it's going to be a good thing for mexico. if you are the president of the united states, mexico won't pay for that wall. >> i think mexico might pay some of it indirectly.
11:28 pm
>> i don't see that. >> laura: we might have a whole new business arrangement that would be good for both of countries. congratulations on your book, i love having you on. moving ahead with the border wall may mean trade retaliation, up next and go to talk to the man. who will try to prevent that while ensuring that china placed by the rules of free trade, ability important topic. later, some experts suggesting that tina sexting is a good thing, i kid you oh, that's lovely... so graceful. the corkscrew spin, flawless... ...his signature move, the flying dutchman. poetry in motion. and there it is, the "baby bird". breathtaking. a sumo wrestler figure skating? surprising. what's not surprising? how much money heather saved by switching to geico.
11:29 pm
fifteen minutes could save you fifteen percent or more. thisat red lobsterest. with exciting new dishes like dueling lobster tails and lobster truffle mac & cheese. classics like lobster lover's dream are here too. so enjoy these 10 lobsterlicious dishes while you can because lobsterfest won't last.
11:30 pm
11:31 pm
11:32 pm
>> laura: let's be honest, trump is the first president to confront china, which is increasingly wealthy, increasingly aggressive, largest standing army in the world, no one else has done it like him. now there may be a major fight brewing with mexico over trade,
11:33 pm
the wall, who's going to pay for it? my next guest is at the center of it all. he might not be a household name but you're not going to want to miss any of this. he joins us exclusively. thanks for being back with us. we read that now on this issue of nafta renegotiation, all these great new deals are going to start, there has been a snag in the negotiations and it was reported that there was a call between the president and the mexican president pena nieto and it ended in some kind of testing manner. i guess the holdup was over who was going to fund the wall. my radio listeners chimed in on this topic about whether it matters if mexico pays or if it's an indirect payment, let's listen. >>
11:34 pm
>> laura: mr. ambassador, it doesn't seem like the hard-core trump supporters care about the wall so why should that be a snag here? it seems like he played this really smartly as a negotiating matter. >> the wall is out of my lane, i stay in my lane. we have to have a wall, beyond that, i stay in my lane. my lane is about trying to get new deals. it's trying to reverse a very bad trend that we have had for a long time in the trade area. the president ran on this, he feels strongly about it when i talk to him, its workers, ranchers, farmers, that's it. it's wages and its jobs. if we renegotiate that deal, if we get a good deal with mexico and canada if possible we are going to find more jobs. >> laura: the biggest holdup
11:35 pm
seems to be about auto manufacturing and that's with a lion's share with our trade deficit of mexico is. i was shocked to read today that 77% of mexican manufactured vehicles that were exported came to the united states. that is because there is no tariff on those because of naft nafta. what will a potential deal look like regarding that type of imbalance? >> the biggest part of the problem between the two countries for the trade point of view is mexico has an industrial policy which is a smart one. it's designed to get auto companies to move to mexico and shipped to the u.s. you say 70 of 7% for some companies it's even higher. a lot of these are companies with very little products that are made in america. low u.s. content. the kind of thing we are looking at is to have a better balance, higher regional content but higher u.s. content and to reorganize the way we keep track of which is which. the president's objective is we
11:36 pm
have to get more jobs back to america, we have to reduce the deficit. that will ultimately put pressure on wages. >> laura: global trade is a big publication, critics will say advanced economies have been steadily reducing the chair of jobs in manufacturing and that is accounting for a lot of the job losses in the united states. you can nail some of them to nafta but most of that is because improving and productivity, technology changing, we are steadily moving away from those types of manufacturing jobs, what do you say to that? >> the greatest economies in the world right now, united states, china, germany, japan. who said it germany and japan don't have a lot of manufacturing? as a percentage it's shrinking perhaps. but those are still great jobs, very important jobs and they spin off wealth to thousands, millions of other people -- to
11:37 pm
me it's complete nonsense to say we don't need manufacturing. >> laura: if we have a $70 billion trade deficit with mexico, we have eight times that with china. last year was the biggest trade deficit that we have ever had. now you have to decide by april about what you're going to do with chinese aluminum imports, under market priced goods and they are now saying we could retaliate on your agriculture, there's a trade war, trump is going to start a trade war, it's going to be a nightmare. and you say? >> it's nonsense. we have a very imbalanced relationship with china. once again it's not based on basic economics, it's based on industrial policy. this is a country that has a
11:38 pm
centrally driven kind of econom economy. they take technology, they subsidize, that use access to markets and create an enormous amount of wealth and imbalance with the united states not based on economics. >> laura: a lot of people say the president doesn't know the nuance of policy. he will get on the phone with someone and blow up negotiations -- he doesn't follow the nitty-gritty of things like trade or military policy. you are in all these meetings with president trump on a weekly basis, i know you can't review what he says but you can tell us -- does he get these concept concepts? >> if you look at what president trump said when he was 35 years old and follow it to what he's saying right now, it's the same thing. he understands the issues. when i am in these meetings it is very strong give-and-take from a variety of people. the president is beyond engaged, he cares about jobs and wages,
11:39 pm
politics never comes up. when he's not thinking about jobs and wages its wages and jobs. >> laura: i appreciate you coming on and spending some time. >> this is an extremely important issue. you are one of the very few people that is actually pushing it and part of the reason is it's complicated but it is extremely important and i'm honored to have had a chance to talk about it. >> laura: thanks so much. now, is it healthy for teens to be sexting and should it be be sexting and should it be added
11:40 pm
it takes a lot of work to run this business. but i really love it. i'm on the move all day long... and sometimes, i don't eat the way i should. so, i drink boost to get the nutrition i'm missing. boost high protein nutritional drink has 15 grams of protein to help maintain muscle and 26 essential vitamins and minerals, including calcium and vitamin d. all with a great taste. boost gives me everything i need... to be up for doing what i love. boost high protein be up for it
11:41 pm
11:42 pm
when it comes to travel, i sweat the details. late checkout... ...down-alternative pillows... ...and of course, price. tripadvisor helps you book a... ...hotel without breaking a sweat. because we now instantly... ...search over 200 booking sites ...to find you the lowest price... ...on the hotel you want. don't sweat your booking. tripadvisor.
11:43 pm
the latest reviews. the lowest prices. >> laura: if you're a parent you've heard about the sexting epidemic in the latest from the medical association is not welcome news. >> a surprising study about teens and it sexting it's more common than you think it could be causing legal trouble. >> 27% of kids under 18 receive sext messages including nude photos. nearly 15% of teens send them. >> laura: that's a heartbreaker. and now some experts say it should be included in sex ed classes because it's the new normal. let's ask. let's start with dr. ruskin.
11:44 pm
when i read the experts say i usually ignore them because the same people told me to do dumb stuff when i built the house and they were wrong. sexting should be normal and healthy and we should teach it in sex ed, your reaction. >> it's a very normal part for development of teens to explore sexually. sexting meeting utilizing your phone to express your thoughts and feelings as part of the digital age. that is exactly why having sex education would be helpful because you can talk about how to do it in a digital age that is being mindful of not having sex extortion. having nondigital censorship. i know it sounds ridiculous. there is a safe sexting that is consensual and then there is not. >> laura: sexting is
11:45 pm
consensual, what happens for the big break up? sorry, this is what she sent me and then he screenshots it and then you're off to the races. this is a nightmare for kids. it's a disaster for young women. >> that's why education -- >> laura: here's my education, you're in my classroom, here's in my education, don't sext. >> they are. >> you point to something that has been proven by science. an arm of planned parenthood not exactly a conservative meka has said that the more you teach sex ed, the more children have the more unwanted pregnancy and the more abortion ends up as a result. even more recently, you have new research that says that women are mostly harmed through
11:46 pm
sexting. no wonder kids are screwed up today, when parents do their job they turn over to big brother, that idea won't ever work. >> laura: i want to play for both of you a heart wrenching piece of videotape. >> bethany bert lowe was in high school when she sent a revealing shot of herself to a boy she was dating but it ended up in the wrong hands. >> i just wanted to be alone. i felt horrible. >> for three years she says she received threatening messages at demanding she sent more explicit photos. >> i got a text that said i have some photos of you, if you don't do what i say, you're going to regret it. >> the person on the other end of those threats a former classmate found guilty of exploiting her, she remains
11:47 pm
behind bars. >> laura: these are kids with her hormones racing. >> this is why we need education to talk about -- sexting need not be sending pictures, it can be expressing yourself with words. >> laura: you don't think the words can be used against you? how about go on a date and look at each other and talk to each other and grow up? >> that too. this is the reality that's why we have to educate them. >> laura: believe me my daughter says when am i getting a phone, i say how does never sound to you? both of you have some points, education is important but what we teach our daughters and our
11:48 pm
sons, don't give your power away. you give your power away you will never, ever be able to get some of that power back. it was a great conversation, we have to have you on radio, fantastic. >> sexting can be empowering. >> laura: we will put that on a t-shirt. you will not believe what the media are trying to link president trump to this time, it is amazing. is amazing. stay with my name's dustin. hey, dustin. grab a seat. woman: okay. moderator: nice to meet you. have you ever had car trouble in a place like this? (roaring of truck) yes and it was like the worst experience of my life. seven lanes of traffic and i was in the second lane. when i get into my car, i want to know that it's going to get me from point a to point b. well, then i have some good news. chevy is the only brand to receive j.d. power dependability awards for cars, trucks and suvs two years in a row. woman: wait! (laughing) i definitely feel like i'm in a dependable vehicle right now. woman 2: i want a chevy now. woman 3: i know!
11:49 pm
11:50 pm
11:51 pm
11:52 pm
>> laura: a new report from the anti-defamation league says that in their 40 year history, they saw the largest one year increase in anti-semitic immigrants in 2017. in reporting their findings, the "los angeles times" could not help but suggest that the president trump of all people was to blame. the times didn't directly accuse the president of encouraging anti-semitism but the paper might as well have because it selected background material that strongly implied it was the case. the times reported that civil rights groups say that trump contributed to an atmosphere in which people feel freer to express hate.
11:53 pm
hate groups and white supremacists feel emboldened and they are not just coming out online but are also getting involved in political campaigns. can you guess who he is talking about? forget insinuation and innuendo, let's look at some actual facts. the last four copresidents vowed to fulfill one of the jewish state's fondest wishes but only one did it. >> president trump: it is time to officially recognize jerusalem as the capital of israel. i am also directing the state's to begin preparation to move the american embassy from tel aviv to jerusalem. >> laura: is really leaders have heard the slanderous accusations that trump is anti-semitic. but they know better, they know better from first-hand experience. >> i've known the president and i have known his family and his
11:54 pm
team for a long time. there is no greater supporter of the jewish people and the jewish state. when president donald trump. i think we should put that to rest. >> laura: i'll take his word for it. on the other hand, how exactly was the previous administration a friend to the jewish people or the state of israel? obama disrespected the israeli prime minister, he entered a ruinous nuclear deal with iran and then there were obama's personal associations. this is an illinois state senator obama with the reggie anti-semite louis farrakhan and it was taken in -- according the photographer and don't forget the "l.a. times" has been sitting on a 2003 videotape of an event attended by what national review called a racist
11:55 pm
terror mongers. he's a supporter of palestinian terrorist yasser arafat. now the "los angeles times" which admits it has a video of obama rubbing elbows with an apologist for palestinian terrorist cell thing imply that trump is enabling a wave of anti-semitism. anti-semitism. there is one word for that.
11:56 pm
anti-semitism. there is one word for that. you're still here? we're voya! we stay with you to and through retirement. i get that voya is with me through retirement, i'm just surprised it means in my kitchen. so, that means no breakfast? voya. helping you to and through retirement.
11:57 pm
11:58 pm
11:59 pm
>> laura: before we go, an update to a story we covered last night. isis erected more ice are arrested more than 150 individuals in northern california. despite the warnings by the oakland mayor of an impending raid. well done, you did a good job. didn't work. a lot of these people are criminal wreaking havoc on society. people should be chairing this
12:00 am
mess. get them off the streets and out of the country. shannon bream and the "fox news @ night" team not dancing it because it's not friday. we've got to have some activity like you have, shannon. you've been dancing on friday. do you know what we do collect and we just go home. >> shannon: you guys live very exciting lives. you can join our dance party open invite. good to see you. here's what we have coming up tonight. broward county mark bogen joins us live for the call to the -- many times as scott israel has claimed. the president leads a capitol hill listening session on guns. reality tv or real collusion equipment we will ask press secretary ari fleisher. one year in his presidency, president trump gets a very early start by announcing he's running for election. 980 days from now. chris stirewalt. plus the

123 Views

info Stream Only

Uploaded by TV Archive on