Skip to main content

tv   The Five  FOX News  April 3, 2019 2:00pm-3:01pm PDT

2:00 pm
on the fox business network, making money at 2:00 p.m. eastern time. the markets on the cusp of major breakouts to all-time highs, we will be there for you. for you right now, "the five" starts now. ♪ >> jesse: hello, everybody. i'm jesse watters with kennedy, juan williams, dana perino, and greg. it's 5:00 in new york city and this is "the five" ." this is a fox news alert. joe biden finally responding to mounting allegations of inappropriately touching women. four now speaking about the former vp's behavior with two more coming forward last night. biden addressing the allegations earlier. >> trying to make a human connection. that's my responsibility. i shake hands. i grabbed people. i grabbed men and women by the
2:01 pm
shoulders and so you can do this. whether they are women, men, young, old, it's the way have always been. it's the way i've tried to show that i care about them and i'm listening. social mores have began to change. they have shifted. the boundaries of protecting personal space have been reset and i get it. i will be more mindful and respectful of people's personal space. the idea that i can adjust to the fact that personal space is important, more important than it's ever been. i will. i will. >> jesse: let's go to the democrat at the table. mr. williams. not the smoothest rollout for mr. biden. the indecision, the apology tour, now the women. how do you think he's doing so far? >> juan: i think he should do an interview. the paper statement in the video, it strikes me is insufficient and not up to the moment. i think dana has made the point that he doesn't have a campaign
2:02 pm
so he doesn't have a campaign apparatus, a communications shop, spokesman who could be helping him. i know he does have staff. there's no question about that. for me, i would like to just say -- see joe biden come out and speak to it and not engage in what looks like hiding buying the camera because he's just doing a video and throwing it out there. to me, the difficulty for joe biden is that it opens the door to the anita hill question and how he handled anita hill. it opens the door to conversations about criminal justice reform that makes him out to be a guy who is out of touch with the times. i think coming from the left wing of the democratic party, but i don't tickets disqualifying which is what nancy pelosi, the speaker, said. it's not disqualifying but at this point, you feel for joe. i don't think president trump's comments in which he said welcome -- how do you like your life now, joe?
2:03 pm
i think trump and some republicans unfortunately joining him in this, making it out like this is what happened to president trump. president trump grabbing women is assault. what joe biden did is at best inappropriate. it had nothing to do with sex. >> jesse: we have that sound from the president. >> the only nonsort of heavy socialist is being taken care of pretty well by the socialists. they got to him. our former vice president. i was going to call him -- i don't know them well. i was going to say welcome to the world, joe. are you having a good time, joe? >> jesse: i think he is saying it's pretty rough out there. >> kennedy: especially now in this political landscape. very different than when joe biden might have run for president. 1988? it's interesting because it is so dirty. this is also a known quantity and the president is absolutely right. it's interesting that some of
2:04 pm
joe's foes are playing the touching card this early. obviously trying to keep them out so we can't land those big-money donors early on. because he's at the head of the pack right now. he's the biggest threat not only to the other people in the race but to the progressive people in the race and what they stand for. what they are willing to do to dismantle the establishment in the democratic party. >> jesse: juan didn't think the video was efficient. what do you think? >> dana: we have been doing this as a lead story since monday, probably not handling it well in terms of getting over it. there's been no other big news this come out. people who support joe biden or people running to run against him, waiting for his big announcement. i think the video thing today, maybe that helps put it to bed a little bit. i absolutely think it's calculated and coordinated. the headline this morning, two
2:05 pm
more women came out. tomorrow will be tomorrow. this is what they did to president trump and i can see why he was like, how would you like it now? this is the other thing. what do we talk about when we say people like president trump, why? authentic. joe biden is now basically being told you cannot be your authentic self and run as joe biden. they are trying to turn him into a stiff arm robot. >> kennedy: pretend like i have a cold. >> dana: that's just not who we is. his polling is held up pretty well even though he doesn't have a campaign. across the board, he's always the number one democrat, being asked who do you want to run and who do you think and beat president trump? it's always joe biden. maybe there's other reasons for that. he hasn't taken very many wax. seems like that the democrats are desperate to get him out. i wouldn't count him out. i think he can overcome it.
2:06 pm
>> jesse: for some perspective, he has met probably a million people in ten years. four women said they felt uncomfortable. this was not sexual assault. this was nozzlegate. >> greg: permission to do a corny joke? why do these women wait so long to come out? maybe they were biden their time. >> dana: very good. >> greg: the story, it shouldn't be a two idea prison. i always say that. you can say he shouldn't be doing this sort of thing that the democrats shouldn't be trying to destroy him either simply because he's in the way. they're willing to destroy kind of a lasting memory of who this person is because they just don't want this old white guy around anymore. they are willing to them aside. this was all known. now it matters now. for me, he shouldn't be doing it but it would be nice for this
2:07 pm
attack not to work because to your point, it's deafly being run by a pro. this drip, drip, drip, who's next. it's got that media matters feel to it where it might be a conjoined orchestration between like a group and media matters. in such a calculated take-out. it's a point where both parties could unite and say do you think maybe it's time to stop this crap? we are basically ruining people's lives over politics. meanwhile you look at virginia, you still have -- we still didn't know who was in blackface. the governor is still there. there is some sexual assault claims that are pretty disturbing. where are the democrats priorities on that? it's definitely politically calculated, motivated. >> juan: you said older white male, and the democrats don't want it. you know the suspicion to your standards is bernie sanders -- he's just raised a record amount of money.
2:08 pm
to dana's point, it's not all democrats who are opposed to joe biden. as you point out, he's i think close to 30% of groups of people. it's not democrats. we are talking about potentially either his opponents who are trying to preempt his announcement or secondly, that you have people who say you know what. there is a real issue with how men treat women and guess what, i'm sensitive to it. it's not saying we don't like joe biden. >> kennedy: do you think those two things can be drew at the same time and that's what made -- >> greg: it's false because it's happening now. >> kennedy: is happening now because people are using it for their political advantage but to your point, people have known about this for a long time. these pictures, these montages have existed forever. and joe biden's defense, what's your greatest political strengt
2:09 pm
strength? on the turn of a dime it became your ultimate weakness. how do you adapt to that if the thing you've always been known for, the things you've been best at is now something that defines you as a horrible person. >> dana: that's what i'm saying. they are trying to dehumanize him. >> jesse: they are going to be showing video at rallies. how is he going to handle it? >> dana: be your best self. >> greg: you don't want me to be your best self. >> dana: have i ever seen it? >> jesse: can't wait. liberal hypocrisy over the crisis at the border is in full effect. seated next on "the five" " the matters.ar... introducing the all-new 2019 ford ranger, it's the right gear. with a terrain management system for... this.
2:10 pm
a bash plate for... that. an electronic locking rear differential for... yeah... this. heading to the supermarket? get any truck. heading out here? get the ford ranger. the only adventure gear built ford tough. uh uh, i deliver the news around here.... sources say liberty mutual customizes your car insurance, so you only pay for what you need. over to you, logo. liberty. liberty. liberty. liberty. ♪ i've always been i'm still going for my best... even though i live with a higher risk of stroke due to afib not caused by a heart valve problem. so if there's a better treatment than warfarin,
2:11 pm
i'll go for that. eliquis. eliquis is proven to reduce stroke risk better than warfarin. plus has significantly less major bleeding than warfarin. eliquis is fda-approved and has both. what's next? sharing my roots. don't stop taking eliquis unless your doctor tells you to, as stopping increases your risk of having a stroke. eliquis can cause serious and in rare cases fatal bleeding. don't take eliquis if you have an artificial heart valve or abnormal bleeding. while taking eliquis, you may bruise more easily and it may take longer than usual for any bleeding to stop. seek immediate medical care for sudden signs of bleeding, like unusual bruising. eliquis may increase your bleeding risk if you take certain medicines. tell your doctor about all planned medical or dental procedures. eliquis, the number one cardiologist-prescribed blood thinner. ask your doctor if eliquis is what's next for you.
2:12 pm
2:13 pm
the latest inisn't just a store.ty it's a save more with a new kind of wireless network store. it's a look what your wifi can do now store. a get your questions answered by awesome experts store. it's a now there's one store that connects your life like never before store. the xfinity store is here. and it's simple, easy, awesome.
2:14 pm
♪ >> greg: the southern border. first it was a crisis, that it wasn't, then it was. what could it be now? >> this president just use the backdrop of the oval office to manufacture a crisis. speaker right now we have a crisis at our southern border. >> some question if there is a crisis at all. >> we do have a crisis of the border. >> and intelligence official tells cnn "no one is saying this is a crisis except them." >> start negotiating in this border security crisis? >> no sign of the national emergency the president has been talking about. it's pretty tranquil. >> greg: crisis, no crisis, crisis. the media is like your dumb friend you asked to step out of the car to see if the blinkers are working. yeah, working. not working. working. not working. how can you make sense of this? journalism is just another form of hysteria. a cynical person might think of
2:15 pm
the press can't be in the crisis on you than the crisis doesn't exist. meanwhile we see the crisis with our own eyes. we see that coyotes as people who traffic in suffering. the media sees them as goofy, colorful tour guides. a result of childish denial that will make you say anything other than the truth. stuff that borders on the obscene. the border crisis is a long-term problem that makes problem solvers in the short term look like the bad guys. the parent threatening to take away the kids avocados. meanwhile the dems and media don't know what a crisis has. they are like a sailor saying his leaking boat works great until it's in the water. that's how they see the border. it works just fine. until someone is crossing it. then you have thousands grassy daily in the media reverts with usual amnesia. it's a crisis again, everyone. speak of this migrant situation is called a crisis. that word is overused. it doesn't do the situation justice. we are going to show you what's happening here. it's not easy to see.
2:16 pm
let's shine a light on it. what do you say? let's get after it. >> greg: what do you expect? for two years they were screaming that we had a russian plant in the white house never contemplating the effects. smarter people kept them from destroying the country as they destroy their own credibility. the failed media trying to tell you what matters. kennedy, a child's view is something bad is happening now. let's fix it. an adult view is what's happening now happen before and can happen later, so we need a long-term fix. isn't that what this is really all about? >> kennedy: that's a good way of framing it and king versus the -- congress is supposed to be the adult, the body that looks at long-term effects of immigration and perhaps allowing people in the country who want to work and help our economy and who want to fill some of the labor spots that are in credibly tight. unemployment is very, very low.
2:17 pm
we do need help from our friends from the south from central america and mexico. having said that, when you have people who are in limbo, they are torn between two countries. they want to go to the land of the free, they want to go to america and help their families and escape places run by drug cartels but they canceled the rush for the exits just like if you are in a concert hall and it catches on fire coming or going to have a stampede and people are going to get hurt and that's what's happening here. congress is supposed to be the body that make sure there are fire codes and fire extinguishers and plenty of exits so people aren't trampled. >> greg: excellent analogy. >> kennedy: thank you. >> greg: jesse, i believe she may have done a better analogy than your horse one from last week. >> jesse: you still remembered. >> greg: should the dems realize you can't create a country of great free stuff without a container that holds the free stuff. that's kind of what a border is. >> jesse: that's not what this
2:18 pm
is about, greg. this is about democrats wanting to turn texas blue. if texas is blue, republicans will never win another presidential election. you won't even have to have a conversation about the electoral college. it's over. forget about it. so they don't have a solution for the border because they don't want to solution. they want open borders. only a few of them will say that. they don't have the political courage. they will hide behind things like it's not a crisis. let's get some more beds for the detainees. not true. have they even gone down to get a briefing from the border patrol? have they ever even gone to mexico or central america to talk to their counterparts question or do they want to change the detention policy, the asylum policy, the catch and release policy? no. we have listened a video on their show border patrol agent saying it's like the united nations we are catching crossing. albanians, pakistanis, human traffickers, ms-13, gang bangers. they are bringing children who
2:19 pm
they don't know with them to cross the border because the minute they cross and set foot, we have to catch and release them and say in two years we'll see what the immigration hearing but they don't show up. that's not a country. that's a lawless nation. >> greg: juan, do you agree, i'm sure you do. turning texas blue. >> juan: that's why you can't solve a problem. people say off-the-wall things and you have gang bangers and murderers and terrorists from southeast asia. i mean, it's just not true. >> jesse: no gang bangers are across the southern border? >> juan: this was like trump yesterday. you know what, if i close the border, no impact. mitch mcconnell and the republicans had to tell him mr. president, even the chamber of commerce had to tell him mr. president, it's going to damage the american economy. don't do it, stupid. he goes off and he says people flying for asylum, only 3% show up for the hearing.
2:20 pm
mr. president, it's closer to 90%. so he does things, like separate kids from families. obama had unaccompanied minors. these are families. when he uses the term crisis, he uses things like we are being invaded. this is an invasion. it's a military -- no, what you've got is what kennedy described. families who say you know it, it's getting harder with this guys rhetoric, so were going to try to put our children in better position to have economic prosperity. we would like to come. maybe we should go now because trump's rhetoric is so divisive. >> greg: what? let me get dana in. do you believe it's trump's divisive rhetoric enticing people from central america? >> dana: is your point that his threat to close on the border -- >> juan: the whole thing. i think it does send a message to people if you're coming, you better go now. >> dana: we'll see if that happens. we know it happened with obama.
2:21 pm
i can't remember what the decision was put you have these migrants coming because they were like oh, my gosh, something's going to change. >> greg: you could argue the opposite. >> dana: sure. to your original point about the adults, the issue really is laws and poor decision. the law being the asylum piece, the court scission being the one that you can't hold children for longer than 20 days. let's say it's true that 90% show up for their hearings but if a million people are coming in the year or more. 100,000 in march, it starts to get, that's a pretty big number and the president's approval numbers with hispanics is on the rise. why's that? they don't like this. i don't think it's going to help them in texas, the democrats in texas or arizona or anywhere else. >> kennedy: every latino person is going to automatically vote democrat? >> dana: it's not true. he doesn't happen. the president's numbers are up with hispanics. >> greg: we've got to go.
2:22 pm
>> jesse: they don't vote republican. >> greg: president trump blasting the green new deal. must-see tape next. when you rent from national... it's kind of like playing your own version of best ball. because here, you can choose any car in the aisle, even if it's a better car class than the one you reserved. so no matter what, you're guaranteed to have a perfect drive. [laughter] (vo) go national. go like a pro. see what i did there?
2:23 pm
2:24 pm
2:25 pm
and i don't add trup the years.s. but what i do count on... is boost® delicious boost® high protein nutritional drink has 20 grams of protein, along with 26 essential vitamins and minerals. boost® high protein. be up for life. dad, it's fine.
2:26 pm
we have allstate. and with claimrateguard they won't raise your rates just because of a claim. that's why you're my favorite... i know. are you in good hands? ♪ >> dana: president trump pivoting to 2020 by setting his sights on potential contenders, mocking the green new deal many of them support but says he hopes they make the green new deal part of the campaign. >> i am only afraid that we're going to be too hard on the green new deal and they're not going to do it, because i want them to do it. we don't want to have them knock it out before we get to run against it. the green new deal, done by a young bartender, 29 years old. the green new deal. it's crazy. they first time i heard it i thought that's the craziest thing. you have senators that are professionals that you know that have been there for a long time.
2:27 pm
white hair, everything perfect. they are standing behind her and they are shaking. they are petrified of her. don't kill it. we want to be able to run against it. if they beat me with the green new deal, i deserve to lose. >> dana: that's a good line. >> greg: that's a great line. green new deal is exactly the thing a child does in class than an arts and craft project. a collage of rainbows and glitter. it's something that deserves to be on the front of a refrigerator held by a magnet with loved by your mom. that's not enough. that's not enough of a criticism. i think trump should also match their fantasy with reality and go look, i credit them for their lofty ambitions but as a republican, , and a businessmani can solve this problem with clean, safe, nuclear power. if you don't believe me, you will believe bill gates who is
2:28 pm
pushing nuclear power so it's not some crazy right winger. one of the richest liberals on the planet. i don't know if mentioning aoc is a wise decision because she is the problem for dems the way trump was a problem for republicans. she gets the heat. >> dana: it fuels her. the more you make fun of her, jesse, the more it builds her up. >> jesse: there is strategy behind it because he's creating tension in the democratic ranks by bruising the egos of the professional ranks. that puts them in a tough position. he's also sarcastically using reverse psychology. like wow, i can't wait to run against this green new deal. i don't want to hit it too hard because i don't want to kill the baby in the crib but i'm not going to say anything but i'm
2:29 pm
licking my chops. that humiliates the democrats because even deep down the democrats know it's a political loser and people don't give president trump credit for his policy chops. excuse me, his political chops. governing has proven a little more difficult but on the campaign trail, he took out a bush, took out a clinton and broke down the blue wall. >> dana: kennedy, do you think the green new deal plays well in district where you have big democratic majorities but not so much in the swing districts where democrats just won to take back the house. >> kennedy: it plays well in the bubbles where there is a big cosmopolitan bias. this is the first time republicans have actually been passionate and confident about capitalism and the green new deal allowed them to reframe the discussion on capitalism in a very beneficial way. for months and months, as we have slowly seen the democrat party turned more and more progressive, i've been wondering where are the republicans, where
2:30 pm
are the champions of economic liberalism and a solid economy and small business and entrepreneurship. why are they fighting for those values. they were finally able to do that with the green new deal and i think that's why the president doesn't want to let it go. alexandria ocasio-cortez in response the president said the last guy who underestimated me lost. she's right about that. i think the problem for democrats, they are overestimating her. >> dana: tomorrow night, juan. bret baier and martha maccallum are going to do this town hall with howard schultz who is threatening a third-party run against the democrats. bernie sanders is also going to do on april 15 in detroit. how do you think they might deal with the green new deal on a stage like that? >> juan: i don't think there's any question, almost all of them have endorsed the green new deal and the reason is it's a winner. [laughter] i love it that you laugh. to me what's laughable is trump
2:31 pm
last night saying oh. you know what? these wind turbines cause cancer. really, mr. president? wow. wind turbines cause cancer. >> greg: sounds like a liberal. >> juan: its wacky stuff he says. and then of course how condescending, the way i took it, this bartender. wait a minute. this young woman is extraordinary, brilliant, just one her campaign, making inroads. she has no real power at the moment as a junior member but she is making inroads in you want to belittle her. i see where you're coming from. doesn't speak well of you but it does say a lot about her. i will say the green new deal, you look at the absence of discussion about climate change and global warming. >> kennedy: it's not about climate change. >> juan: it has elements. >> kennedy: free college, medicare for all, that's in the green new deal. that's not a green new deal. it's green new dog crap. >> juan: part of an effort to
2:32 pm
change the economic structure. >> kennedy: yes. and have it swirl down the toilet. how do you pay for $93 trillion? that's a loser. you know what happens when the economy suffers? people die. >> juan: it's not going to suffer. what we see right now, the big push -- >> kennedy: we spent $700 million on the year on the military and were going to spend 93 billion -- $9 billion a year on this. >> dana: we've got to run. >> juan: in between your shouting, allow me to say what they are talking about is looking at this issue while republicans and trump refused to talk about it. >> greg: to kennedy's point, the green new deal is about offending the most efficient, phenomenal economic system in the history of the world. >> jesse: we don't even need to argue. he said it's a winner, let him run love it. >> dana: will want to be very clear.
2:33 pm
"the five" wants to be very clear. we always support our bartenders. actresses felicity huffman and lori loughlin in federal court today. the latest in the college admissions scandal i had choosing my car insurance was the easiest decision ever. i switched to geico and saved hundreds. that's a win. but it's not the only reason i switched. geico's a company i can trust, with over 75 years of great savings and service. ♪ now that's a win-win. switch to geico. it's a win-win.
2:34 pm
switch to geico. and i recently had hi, ia heart attack. it changed my life. but i'm a survivor. after my heart attack, my doctor prescribed brilinta. it's for people who have been hospitalized for a heart attack. brilinta is taken with a low-dose aspirin. no more than 100 milligrams as it affects how well brilinta works. brilinta helps keep platelets from sticking together and forming a clot. in a clinical study, brilinta worked better than plavix. brilinta reduced the chance of having another heart attack... ...or dying from one. don't stop taking brilinta without talking to your doctor, since stopping it too soon increases your risk of clots in your stent, heart attack, stroke, and even death. brilinta may cause bruising or bleeding more easily, or serious, sometimes fatal bleeding. don't take brilinta if you have bleeding, like stomach ulcers, a history of bleeding in the brain, or severe liver problems.
2:35 pm
slow heart rhythm has been reported. tell your doctor about bleeding new or unexpected shortness of breath any planned surgery, and all medicines you take. if you recently had a heart attack, ask your doctor if brilinta is right for you. my heart is worth brilinta. if you can't afford your medication, astrazeneca may be able to help.
2:36 pm
2:37 pm
♪ >> juan: actresses felicity huffman and lori loughlin having their day in court today. the hollywood celebrities in boston to face charges in the college admissions cheating scandal. they were not asked to enter a plea. lori loughlin and her husband accused of paying to help their daughters get into the university of southern california. the feds say huffman paid $15,000 to rig her daughter's college entrance exam. kennedy, what do you think? did your parents have to help you out?
2:38 pm
>> kennedy: absolutely not. i went to community college for two years and i got a scholarship to ucla. i didn't even apply to usa because it's a horrible school. lori loughlin's daughter, olivia jade, she got them in there by paying half a million dollars to fake their way onto the women's crew team. how horrible is the trojan crew team if they are letting internet dumb dumbs on. losing lucrative endorsements. she was a youtube star. various companies giving her a lot of money to be like, my teeth look so great. go trojans. i like to party. i hate college. she's mad at her parents because she never wanted to go. they forced her into it. it's a bad system and a lot of parents do it. >> juan: jesse, we are talking about two people in hollywood connections, the hollywood elite. i noticed that in the list of
2:39 pm
people there, guys who are hedge fund magnates, big-company ceos, looks to me like the rich and powerful have been gaming the system. i don't want that to get lost in this. >> jesse: it hasn't been lost. i think everybody recognizes that, and it's going to be interesting to see who can buy their way out of it. is it going to be the connected hollywood people or is it going to be the wealthy hedge fund people? we don't know because hollywood works like that with certain extent. there is going to be a lot of favors called in. we don't know if the prosecutors are going to want to make an example out of these people. are they going to be influenced by their bosses? is the judge going to fill political pressure or are they going to say we are going to throw the book at them. ask for jail time in in a plea deal. i don't know if they are going to get it but if they do get jail time, the only way to solve this is to say i want all the cameras to follow me from now until sentencing.
2:40 pm
make it a reality show. you will recoup the cash. the little girl can rebound. advertisers always come back, right, kennedy? they will be back and that way everybody wins. >> juan: interesting. dana, little bit of a sensitive question to you. a lot of disabled people are now saying you know what, we are getting run over in this. because we have legitimate disabilities and either need for more time for tests or in terms of requirements to get into college. now we are being treated as if -- >> dana: this always happens. happens when people cheat the system. people who cheat on the service dog thing have hurt people that really have a problem and need to have -- >> jesse: i don't see how if someone cheated on a service dog thing, how that would affect others. >> dana: we'll have to see. i also want to point out that
2:41 pm
financial crimes, you don't necessarily get to pay her way out because it's not punishment. >> jesse: at the tax fraud problem. >> dana: it's not punishment. paying a fine, it's like smollett. i will forfeit ten grand. it's not even punishment for him. it's like losing $100 on the street. it feels like we are living in the modern great gatsby era and duct collision is coming. do you want to know why the populist fever in the country isn't breaking? people who are really wealthy continue to do stuff like that that really hurts people who actually need extra time on a test or a dog to go with them on the plane so they can get through the experience. >> juan: goes back to rising income inequality in the rich living by different standard. >> dana: that's not my point. >> greg: that's not what it is. you know that story about scholarships for rowing, they
2:42 pm
cruise. this is a lesson. when your king comes to you and says i don't want to go to college. i want to make money on instagram, listen to them. you are now living in a time when kids can't actually make money or do different things. they don't have to go to college. there's so many different things you can do in this world. you could join the army. i would do it but i am 50. peter thiel for example offered this internship program paying kids 100 grand not to go to college. i think when your kid doesn't want to go to college and wants to start their own business, listen to them. i wish there were more of them. >> juan: you know how i feel. it's a great credential, especially for minorities. >> greg: i would agree with you that minorities need it. >> juan: i think even middle-class kids. nobody can argue income for people with college degrees much higher than people with high school. >> kennedy: don't discount the
2:43 pm
ability to educate yourself. >> juan: oh, no. i wouldn't do that. >> kennedy: the power of reading and figuring out what you're passionate about. >> dana: not to mention watching "the five." >> juan: adults being swaddled like babies. come on. a new fitness trend, drinking pickle juice. helen mirren cursing out netflix. come on. these stories up next in the fastest seven. elite, you can see exactly when we'll be there. saving you time for what you love most. >> kids: whoa! >> kids vo: ♪ safelite repair, safelite replace ♪
2:44 pm
newday usa's operation home buy a home with no down payment and not one dollar out of pocket for closing costs. and newday can say yes when banks say no. why rent when you can buy?
2:45 pm
2:46 pm
2:47 pm
♪ >> kennedy: time for the fastest seven. first up, adult swaddling. apparently all the rage. who knows, believe you are super stressed, this bizarre new trend will help you relax. the technique is most to help grown-ups relax, reduce their pain by wrapping them up tightly in sheets like babies and then they are gently rocked back and forth on top of cushions. greg, you are very envious of this? >> greg: that is the first step of the process. the second step is throwing them into a river. these are things that if you did on your own by yourself people would think you were insane. good because you are paying for it, now it's an actual trend.
2:48 pm
>> dana: i thought it was an april fools' joke. i first saw this on monday, surely this isn't true. >> kennedy: we need to have april fool's week. >> greg: so sad. >> jesse: no one is having sex in japan. young japanese, half of them are virgins. i looked it up. this is the reason why. >> greg: because they are trapped inside sheets? >> jesse: this is the solution of the problem. >> kennedy: it doesn't feel right. >> juan: there's a big deal now. heavy covers on your bed. duvets. i like heavy covers but this looks ridiculous. >> kennedy: swaddling helps for babies because they are babies. they are so new.
2:49 pm
they need to feel like -- >> juan: don't you like heavy covers? >> kennedy: i like heavy covers and heavy lovers, juan. fitness fanatics turning to a different option to quench their thirst. pickle juice. believe it or not, the briny average is becoming a popular post workout trend. >> after running, especially sometimes you're just really thirsty and water doesn't quite do it. the sultanate is kind of rehydrating. >> people drink it for hydration as well as to reduce muscle cramping. the other thing is the probiotic benefit. >> kennedy: pickle juice is fantastic. >> dana: i don't work out enough to need this. >> greg: the worst part about it, they make health claims. okay, number one, you don't have to buy this. if you have pickles, it's the other stuff in the jar. you don't have to pay for it. making these health claims about probiotics. >> kennedy: that's why people
2:50 pm
have been drinking apple cider vinegar. >> dana: it's not that bad. >> kennedy: it's very good. purifies your blood. a lot of salt. pickle facts are popular in bar bars. >> jesse: this is a chaser, not gatorade. >> kennedy: you could drink coconut juice or gatorade for the electra lights, potassium. that's what people do. i grew up in a household filled with this because boxers use it to toughen their skin, their hands. by the way, you know what i like? i like all of juice which is equally salty is no martini. >> kennedy: the dirtier the better. i like my martinis like i like my joke. netflix, helen mirren becoming a later start to slam the streaming giant. she told a crowd of movie theater owners "i love netflix but ask netflix. there's nothing like sitting in
2:51 pm
the cinema and the lights go down. i would like to thank you for making that environment possible." >> dana: i have been to a theater and maybe 15 years. >> kennedy: that's why we have sites on black friday so people can turn their homes into movie theaters and get giant tvs for less money. >> jesse: i appreciate well-timed profanity from really sophisticated people. >> greg: i am glad we are doing the latest helen mirren news. tomorrow we will be covering benedict cumberbatch. >> kennedy: very edgy. helen mirren needs a little bit of pickle juice. >> dana: i like how the camera keeps picking me up drinking that. >> jesse: put it down. >> juan: if you go to old-time movie theaters like the uptown in d.c. >> kennedy: like the kind fred willard got caught at? >> juan: old-time movie theaters are pretty cool. >> kennedy: they certainly are. action movies, great to see in the big theater.
2:52 pm
>> juan: dolby sound great >> kennedy: i am a fan of all of it. "one more thing" is up next. (woman) what should we do with it first?
2:53 pm
2:54 pm
(man) road trip. (woman) yes. (woman) off-road trip. (couple) [laughter] (couple vo) whoa! (man) how hot is the diablo chili? (waitress) well. you've got to sign a waiver. [laughter] (ranger) you folks need bear repellent? (woman) ah, we're good. (man) yes. (vo) it's a big world. our new forester just made it even bigger. (woman) so what should we do second? (vo) the 2019 subaru forester. the most adventurous forester ever. our big idaho potato truck and we're going to find it. awe man. always look for the grown in idaho seal.
2:55 pm
carla is living with metastatic breast cancer, which is breast cancer that has spread to other parts of her body. she's also taking prescription ibrance with an aromatase inhibitor, which is for postmenopausal women with hormone receptor-positive her2- metastatic breast cancer as the first hormonal based therapy. ibrance plus letrozole was significantly more effective at delaying disease progression versus letrozole. patients taking ibrance can develop low white blood cell counts, which may cause serious infections that can lead to death. before taking ibrance, tell your doctor if you have fever, chills, or other signs of infection, liver or kidney problems, are pregnant, breastfeeding, or plan to become pregnant. common side effects include low red blood cell and low platelet counts, infections, tiredness, nausea, sore mouth, abnormalities in liver blood tests, diarrhea, hair thinning or loss, vomiting, rash, and loss of appetite. carla calls it her new normal because a lot has changed, but a lot hasn't. ask your doctor about ibrance.
2:56 pm
the #1 prescribed fda-approved oral combination treatment for hr+/her2- mbc. ♪ >> time now for one more thing, one periods before how about a random act of kindness? take a look at this video a 2-year-old in jackson. yeah, he was given the fancy wheelchair by robotic students in minnesota. a genetic condition similar to cerebral palsy. his parents could not afford a $20,000 wheelchair. the insurance would not pay for it so the former high school he asked for help and using power wheels writing tool and advice from the delaware, they built that chair in a few weeks. they were thrilled to change that little boy's life.
2:57 pm
to me that is a genuine act of kindness. >> greg: fox fox nation, what makes this show run, i have my assistant, mei booker, angie nelson one of my producers and we talk about how to put together a show. this is why you come to fox nation and all the background dirty stuff. my podcast is amazing go to foxnewspodcast.com. i interviewed the legend jennifer, the lead singer from royal trucks. her band, an interesting person, check it out, now it is time for this. >> animals are great. >> greg: i only do this to watch the soles of my panelist die when they hear that song. i look at your faces and you just want to kill yourselves when you hear that song, but then you get happy when you see
2:58 pm
this little turtle. trying watermelon for the first time. never had watermelon. can you imagine? [laughter] >> greg: can you imagine what's going on in his little brain right now? >> dana: 150 years old and never had watermelon. >> greg: three more things. [laughter] ♪ animals are great. >> dana: you know i met my husband on an airplane. this young woman. her name is jamaica, i want to make sure i get that right, 21 years old. she thinks she met her soul mate on a plane. they were sitting next to each other. he helped her with her luggage. but she didn't get his contact information. this was fans up light over the weekend and she's now trying to find him. she is enlisting help on facebook and other places to see if we can find him. >> greg: the private detector endemic detective. a great move on her part.
2:59 pm
>> dana: anyway, i hope she finds him and that he single. >> greg: if aoc, no one will fall in love with clinton. sorry. [laughter] >> my one more thing, crazy hungarians walking silly. take a look at this. this is in budapest. i thought they were drunk. apparently, they are not drunk. then i thought they were weird. they were not weird. actually silly walks. that was very good. >> we all know this but you. [laughter] and here is one before my time >> not your not your haircut. >> dana: are you ready for a bear torquing in the heat? there you go. ♪ she is feeling it, taking the web by storm.
3:00 pm
she is looking for a mate. and this has actually been sped up. she wasn't moving that fast but when you speeded up -- >> dana: that is much better, animals are great. >> juan: i think that is donna. never miss an episode of the five, a special report is up next. >> bret: note working bears and heat down here. this has a fox news alert, i'm bret baier in washington and joe biden gets it. the former vice president and democratic candidate responding to allegations of touching several women inappropriately. tonight two more women coming forward with their stories bringing the total to four. but biden says he has heard the complaints and will change his ways. a tweeted video this afternoon, it is really the closest he has come to saying, he is coming in fact, jumped into the presidential race. he will be talking a lot of issues in the coming days.

90 Views

info Stream Only

Uploaded by TV Archive on