Skip to main content

tv   The Five  FOX News  July 13, 2019 2:00am-3:00am PDT

2:00 am
have a good weekend. germany,
2:01 am
2:02 am
2:03 am
2:04 am
2:05 am
they were paying taxes, comparing nazi germany to this is really bad. president trump also said today, we are focused on criminals as much as we can. and i believe that, because the department of homeland security is under such extreme scrutiny tea and they have telegraphed for six weeks that the rates are coming, imagine how everyone is going to be out and about in the cities ready to film anything to catch anything that makes it look like they are being
2:06 am
insensitive, and it will be heart-wrenching, people are here for a long time, but if they committed a crime in the united states and they have a deportation order in the present and the united states decides to execute, then they have to follow the law, for as hard as it might be to watch, it is what needs to be done prior to the fact that we have not done it for decades means like it gets worse the longer we don't do it. >> juan: we had the news that the president was not going to try to continue the effort to put a question about citizen ship status on the census, so, is this now just a political step to say, hey, democrats, you better get on board and start doing what i want and the illegal immigrants are the ones who are going to feel the brunt of this over the weekend? >> greg: before i go anywhere i would like to be sworn in. i want to be sworn in, okay. to the point about yesterday or whatever day it was, i love this
2:07 am
solution. using databases that we already have. it totally destroys all of the objections about of violating and may be more accurate to answering the census question. that is pretty bad ass. he is not president trump, he is president mciver. he has the tools and only somebody in business understands that and focuses on the problem for so long and he says i'll go around back and fix this myself. he is solving these problems using two key movers in human nature. one of them is fairness and the other is incentive. fairness, people who did it the right way, people who waited in line, it is not fair to cut in line. everybody understands that. especially minorities who come from other countries who waited in line. the process matters, because then everybody is treated fairly. that is human nature, incentive. what he is doing right now is predicated on the republican
2:08 am
disincentive. word gets out to that we are going to deport people who are there illegally, this incentivizes people from coming here. it is the opposite of leaving caravans through, so these are two things that human beings understand, fairness and incentive. these are two things that the democrats cannot get into their thick skulls and that's why they are losing the american public and devouring themselves. and now i would like to be sworn in. >> juan: emily, one of the questions about this is if you are going after people who are undocumented and have not shown up for court dates, is it possible to sweep up people who have been living here, families together, done nothing wrong, paying taxes and working, they are going to get swept up in all of the activity this weekend. >> emily: i think it is true and unrelated, if you mean swept up, they are part of the deportation order, that is the whole point.
2:09 am
to respond to what both of you guys were saying, i think the outcry over the enforcement of the existing laws ignores the fact that there are built in safety features within the process itself, the final deportation order means that all appeals have been exhausted. even if the immigrants just reserved the right to appeal, that takes the entire proceeding. there are more safety features built in, are we calling into question the judges order, the judge's judgment? the policies, the 90 days that i.c.e. has two deport? let's change it, congresspeople or voters or what else do our tax dollars pay for? there are hundreds of thousands if not 1 million that are here with final deportation orders for us. for us to ignore that or for us to pick and choose what laws we want to enforce, why then would we not pick and choose every other law, so when you say that it is up to us to basically exemplify a model what is going
2:10 am
on, absolutely, because what message are we sending? i would think that it would be a comment on all of us to appreciate that, because the rest of us that are here should know that our government does prioritize enforcing laws, because otherwise shown and i be scared 24 hours a day that anything could happen? but they said oh, no, not this one, it is a sunday. no thank you. spilling coming up, the "the five" turned eight, by that i mean we are eight years old, we have not been able to celebrate but we will have a celebration today. you don't want to miss it. but earlier this week he defended his handling of the jeffrey epstein case, but today resigning as labor secretary, the fallout from the scandal when "the five" returns. ♪ you only talk about your insurancet, when you complain about it. (garbled)....it's so painful. good point! that's why esurance is making the whole experience
2:11 am
surprisingly painless. so, you never have to talk about it. unless you're their spokesperson. esurance. it's surprisingly painless. ♪ did you know you can save money by using dish soap to clean grease on more than dishes? try dawn ultra. dawn is for more than just dishes. with 3x more grease cleaning power per drop, it tackles tough grease on a variety of surfaces. try dawn ultra.
2:12 am
♪ applebee's all you can eat is back. now that's eatin' good in the neighborhood. ♪ corey is living with metastatic breast cancer, which is breast cancer that has spread to other parts of her body. she's also taking ibrance with an aromatase inhibitor, which is for postmenopausal women or for men with hr+/ her2- metastatic breast cancer as the first hormonal based therapy. ibrance plus letrozole was significantly more effective at delaying disease progression versus letrozole. patients taking ibrance can develop low white blood cell counts,
2:13 am
which may cause serious infections that can lead to death. before taking ibrance, tell your doctor if you have fever, chills, or other signs of infection, liver or kidney problems, are pregnant, breast feeding, or plan to become pregnant. common side-effects include low red blood cell and low platelet counts, infections, tiredness, nausea, sore mouth, abnormalities in liver blood tests, diarrhea, hair thinning or loss, vomiting, rash, and loss of appetite. corey calls it her new normal, because a lot has changed. but a lot hasn't. ask your doctor about ibrance, the number-one prescribed, fda-approved oral combination treatment for hr+/her2- mbc.
2:14 am
you can go first. audible reintroduced this whole world to me. so many great stories from amazing people. it makes me want to be better. to be able to connect with the people's stories that i'm listening to. that's inspiration. it's on during my commute, it's on all the time. doing the dishes. working out. while i'm in the car. at bed time. an audible listener is someone that wants to broaden their mind. people who are tired of listening to the radio, or music. to hear her speak those words. it was incredible. it was unbelievable. with audible originals, there's something for almost every taste in there. everything you ever wanted to hear. i signed up for getting a credit every month, and i started exploring books that i normally wouldn't read. our ability to empathize through these stories, with these stories, can be transformational. it's my own thing that i can do for me. see what listening to audible can do for you. just text listen5 to 500500.
2:15 am
♪ >> jesse: major developments in the jeffrey epstein scandal, alex acosta announcing he is stepping down. a firestorm of criticism over his role in the controversial 2008 plea deal after defending himself earlier this week, here is acosta explaining why he has for us dominic resigning. >> it would be selfish for me to stay in this position and continue talking about a case that is 12 years old rather than about the amazing economy that we have right now, and so i submitted my resignation to the president effective seven days from today. going forward, that for this demonstration they need to focus not on this matter.
2:16 am
>> jesse: president trump defending acosta from the wave of attacks and also distancing himself from jeffrey epstein. >> i think he was a great labor secretary, not a good labor secretary. he has done a fantastic job. he is doing this for the administration. and alex, i think you will agree, i said you don't have to do this. he does not have to do this. i was not a fan of jeffrey epstein. other people went all over, they went to his island, find out the people that went to the island. but jeffrey epstein was not somebody that i respected. >> jesse: so greg, you never see a cabinet secretary resign right next to the president. >> greg: i love his reason for leaving, that is the perfect way to get out of a relationship, you know, it would be selfish of me to stay with you. i'm only bringing you down. what if i just leave and can i have a phone number of your friend you are jogging with earlier?
2:17 am
so this shows, it does not matter when you lose an election, it sucks when you win man, because when the other side shifts into scalp mode, who can they get, and trump is the bull's-eye, but it comes wider with cabinet members and family members. by red hat supporters, and everybody gets a target. what kills me about this is how the media is framing this. so what interests them is how did acosta go out? was he pushed out or did he leave on his own? it was the media and their nonstop focus on acosta, not jeffrey epstein that forced his hand, only the media could make a democratic a republican problem. >> jesse: that is a good point, you saw the president mentioned not by name, but potentially bill clinton flying around in a jet, we want to know did he go to that island that a lot of nefarious things were happening?
2:18 am
>> greg: island they call it. >> jesse: we saw the president taking 26 trips, and actually says that this was four trips, and there is some on flights, but shouldn't the media and democrats be concerned if bill clinton was palling around with out secret service with a pedophile. >> juan: that is not what they have said in their statement, republicans are running away from the fact that this guy knew president trump. >> greg: it is about a republican. >> juan: it is about president trump. >> greg: he is a democratic donor. he has a donor. >> juan: i am telling you that he is the labor secretary. acosta. >> jesse: not epstein. i'm asking you about epstein, and you are talking about trump.
2:19 am
>> juan: because i am talking about the resignation. >> jesse: are you concerned about bill clinton's relationship? >> juan: i'm concerned. okay. >> jesse: not a lot of, everybody is investigating. >> juan: that is not the issue. the news here today as i see the president on the united states, icy acosta, you are saying, you are a great labor secretary which is total nonsense, because guess what, his buddies including the chief of staff are all telling this guy, you have to go. you are a problem. you are a distraction. guess what, he was a distraction earlier in the week whenever buddy else -- >> jesse: he will not stop talking about it. a >> greg: you have epstein hardwired. you are barred from this. >> juan: i think that trump is protecting his friends and not a word about the victims. oh, i am so sorry. a >> greg: it is so sweet of you to care about the victims. >> juan: i do. >> emily: the biggest issue is politicizing this entire thing, that you ignored every voice that has been shouting about this literally for years.
2:20 am
and the left is pouncing on in every headline that you see in the print format is labor, the labor secretary and this and that. it is totally shifting the spotlight away from the and away from that plea agreement that it does raise your eyebrows, and you should participate in the criminal justice system to know why it should be changed, and to go further into all of the participants with that agreement. for so many years including in this state federally and locally. so they're just so many moving parts that as always get ignored because of the clambering of the media that is trying to drive on trump's heels and because of the left that is trying to put this on the person that does not deserve the spotlight like a tenth of as much as epstein. >> jesse: dana, final thoughts. >> dana: in the press conference saying that things were different now, that was the clue that the media might never have stopped, but when he said things are different now, no, the human trafficking and it is
2:21 am
not different. maybe he did not mean that, but i think that he was definitely going to continue to have to answer these questions every day and sometimes the best thing that you can do is walk away from even if it is a job that you really like, i thought that was pretty nice of president trump to do that and give him a good send-off. he did not get the oval office treatment like nikki haley, but he was not kicked out without any handshake or goodbye. scott pruitt did not get anything like that, so alex acosta leaves under a little bit of a cloud, but i do not think because of the labor secretary, those are new complaints from the people in the administration saying that he was not going far enough fast enough. the economy is clearly doing very well. i don't know it will be next. i think will be hard to land somewhere right away. >> juan: is that vice president haley who got the oval office? >> jesse: very funny, juan. y l.a. better prepare for the plague. see the warning about the homeless crisis up next. ♪ my experience with usaa
2:22 am
has been excellent. they really appreciate the military family and it really shows. with all that usaa offers why go with anybody else? we know their rates are good, we know that they're always going to take care of us. it was an instant savings and i should have changed a long time ago. it was funny because when we would call another insurance company, hey would say "oh we can't beat usaa" we're the webber family. we're the tenney's we're the hayles, and we're usaa members for life. ♪ get your usaa auto insurance quote today.
2:23 am
2:24 am
hi. maria ramirez! mom! maria! maria ramirez... mcdonald's is committing 150 million dollars in tuition assistance, education, and career advising programs... prof: maria ramirez mom and dad: maria ramirez!!! to help more employees achieve their dreams.
2:25 am
2:26 am
2:27 am
he said something about if only 2% -- it is frightening. it is a total outbreak. so tell us. >> greg: 12 million rats, but enough about the hollywood actors. dr. drew is scaring the crap out of me and he does that because he is always right. he has predicted all of the
2:28 am
disease outbreaks in a couple of years. and it usually happens after a mass disaster like an earthquake in countries like haiti, for example when they have terrible infrastructure. you have bodies that rot. then you have rats, and then you have disease. that is what you are having in l.a. that is not a natural disaster. he went to man made disaster, that is man-made, three issues, we nailed it. mental health issues, drug issues, and an incentive to stay. the incentive to stay as we will not bug you, we will let you go. dr. drew send that email out to us about how the fire department tried to clean it up, but what they end up doing as they hose the human and the drugs into the water. 50,000 people, their stuff goes into the water. my suggestion and what trump should do is declare an emergency and appoint drew as a homeless are. i'm serious, treat it like a team that has a doctor marc veasey goal. have these people that are
2:29 am
interested in solving problems, tackling the plate in detroit, people that are not political. they are not political people. get an engineer involved i can figure out how to build the shelters to get these people in, because they are not using the shelters in l.a. something from dr. siegel. so there is something that they need to do when trump should attack it. >> emily: what will be the wake-up call? >> dana: when he says that the rat population 1.5% have the plague now, when it gets to a 2% that's when it jumps to humans. that will be a wake-up call. that's not going to go too well and also he said, i think it is interesting that he said that the legal, the last law on drugs has caused an additional problem. states across america that have that on the ballot saying oh, we think that this is a really great idea for sober liberties perspective, but may be be careful what you wish for. >> emily: because all of those issues are interrelated, it is impossible to contain one
2:30 am
without affecting the other, jesse, you had some creative ideas yesterday. >> greg: no, they were not creative. they were terrible. >> jesse: that was a temporary solution to a problem if you have a business and you are outside of your family business, and a little sprinkler system that may be moves. or loud music or canines, but i agree with every point that greg made as did dr. drew made. a permissive political structure that will not do anything, they tried to quarantine them into zombies owns, and now there is spillover, affecting police and families and small businesses, the point is that it could work, but you have to have democratic could buy in, you have to have some democratic buy-in in california or they will not allow the people from the trump team to parachute in and fix the problem that they helped create. i have not heard a thing from democrats running for president about this issue. this very issue.
2:31 am
i've heard a lot about compassion for illegal immigrants, not a lot of compassion for american citizens that are living right under their noses. and that's why a lot of americans are upset at the democratic party because they feel like they care more about other people than they care about to the people living under their own border. things in the media about this, where is cnn? where is miss nbc, they do not care about it just like they don't care about black on black crime in the south of chicago, just like they don't care about other issues that make them look bad politically. >> emily: juan. >> juan: what i don't understand, jesse, lacking compassion, a minute ago i thought you said that they were too compassionate and that's why people would -- >> jesse: i think you need tough love, it is not compassionate to just let people decay. >> i agree with greg and i think that the president should act if you consider this a national issue and not just trying to
2:32 am
attack cities and democrats somehow responsible, then okay, it is a national issue. individuals like us cannot specifically do any one thing. we can feel very self-conscious and uptight about seeing so many homeless people on the street, but it will take a national solution. i disagree about sending and radio talk show host and tv personalities. >> greg: he is a doctor. dr. drew is not a talk show host. >> juan: that's how i know them, talk shows. and i get really upset when it is boiled down to the threat, the fearmongering of oh, this could lead to blue to bubonic plague. >> greg: he is right. after the show you should read up on his history that he has treated thousands of patience for a decade. you don't want the facts. you just want to be mean to somebody. >> juan: those people that you see on the streets. >> greg: you are the reason people suffer.
2:33 am
>> juan: i think that rats are a problem, i don't care about homeless people. >> emily: stay right there, fan on friday is next. ♪ all money managers might seem the same, but some give their clients cookie cutter portfolios. fisher investments tailors portfolios to your goals and needs. some only call when they have something to sell. fisher calls regularly so you stay informed. and while some advisors are happy to earn commissions whether you do well or not. fisher investments fees are structured so we do better when you do better. maybe that's why most of our clients come from other money managers. fisher investments. clearly better money management.
2:34 am
2:35 am
they have businesses to grow customers to care for lives to get home to they use stamps.com print discounted postage for any letter any package any time right from your computer all the amazing services of the post office only cheaper get our special tv offer a 4-week trial plus postage and a digital scale go to stamps.com/tv and never go to the post office again!
2:36 am
2:37 am
>> greg: what show is this? "s.w.a.t." it is fan mail friday, this is from james h. you must complete one of the following to remain on "the five." shark cage, bungee jump, or jumping out of a plane, which is it? i don't really need a wife. >> dana: the plane. i would do it with somebody else. >> greg: how about you, jesse? >> jesse: i'm going to go shark cage. >> greg: you are not claustrophobic?
2:38 am
>> jesse: know, and i do great underwater. >> greg: typical trump supporter chooses the cage, juan. >> juan: you have to worry that the shark might break the cage. >> greg: we will separate you. >> jesse: know, it is trump steel. >> greg: stick to the topic! >> juan: i have to go with dana, i don't know, because i don't do these things, i don't even take roller coaster rides, but i do notice that a lot of senior citizens jump out of airplanes. >> emily: shark cage for sure, i have already gone skydiving, i have zero interest in bungee jumping. >> greg: you must complete one of the following to remain on "the five," so it has been nice knowing you, guys, because i'm not doing any of this. instagram question, this is a great question, what movie trope iv cliche, jesse? >> dana: i was going to ask.
2:39 am
>> greg: a cliche, something that happens in movies and it makes you groan. >> jesse: you know how three quarters through the end of the movie you will get one of the scenes where like the music starts playing and things get nice? i don't like that. >> greg: they are trying to tell you how to feel. they are introducing music, when they do that in movies i get so angry, so angry, but i'm angry all the time, dana. >> dana: how do we know the difference? i feel like i've not watched enough movies to know. and books it drives me crazy. >> greg: it has to be in a book. what about a movie where they phone people reading books? >> dana: that's a great idea. >> emily: the inability of a character to come clean. a whole movie is based on the lie that they have to play out for 90 minutes? that cliche kills me. >> greg: that is why the guy is lying.
2:40 am
>> emily: no -- >> greg: she is saying why can't they get to the end faster? i know what she is talking about. the movie plot could be solved by doing one thing, but they don't and that is the movie. >> dana: this is a weird question. >> juan: i think it is kind of like a pretty woman, you know, this woman who is really a bad woman and turns out that it she is a delightful and gets married to the prince. it's a little bit like cinderella, but it is in lots of movies. >> greg: it is a favorite folk story. i'm going to go with children are smart. every freaking movie the child in the movie is always precociously smart. and always has more wisdom than the adults when we all know children are actually snotty idiots. right? their brain is not formed yet, they are annoying. they are troubling. >> juan: are you okay? you just don't like kids? >> greg: when was the most
2:41 am
inappropriate time that you busted out laughter and why? >> juan: this happened to me yesterday, because i was on a business channel show and they started reading a trump tweet talking about how brilliant and handsome he was, and this was news, but i was like, come on. >> greg: that is funny. it is a joke for trump. he is having fun. >> jesse: making double entendres, and dana will have no idea what is going on. and greg and i are looking at each other like oh, my god. a >> dana: for eight years that has been the story of my life. you guys are laughing and i don't know why. >> emily: sometimes i have to be super quiet and something funny happens and i have a laugh attack because i have to be quiet and i laugh out loud. >> greg: any time we do a sentimental serious one more thing i am like the kid in church that wants to scream. i know that it is really horrible, because some of the stuff is heartwarming, but i just want to start screaming. >> dana: if it involves
2:42 am
children pray to >> emily: i cannot to look at you, because i will laugh too. >> greg: everybody on television things that heartwarming things are good, they are not. and we have lots of fun for her anniversary up next. ♪ bleech! aww! awww! ♪ it's the easiest because it's the cheesiest. kraft for the win win. if you have moderate little things can be a big deal. that's why there's otezla. otezla is not a cream. it's a pill that treats plaque psoriasis differently. with otezla, 75% clearer skin is achievable. don't use if you're allergic to otezla. it may cause severe diarrhea, nausea, or vomiting. otezla is associated with an increased risk of depression. tell your doctor if you have a history of depression
2:43 am
or suicidal thoughts or if these feelings develop. some people taking otezla reported weight loss. your doctor should monitor your weight and may stop treatment. upper respiratory tract infection and headache may occur. tell your doctor about your medicines, and if you're pregnant or planning to be. otezla. show more of you. ♪
2:44 am
2:45 am
2:46 am
♪ >> dana: we did not get to celebrate yesterday, so we are today. "the five" turned eight, to kickoff the party we are looking at the past year. >> juan: this is a fox news alert, again robert mueller has submitted his report on the russia investigation to a tenured general william barr. >> jesse: and explosive college admission scandal. a >> dana: up for grabs as it millions of americans cast their ballots and what is shaping up to be a historic midterm election. >> greg: just to smell it facing a felony charge claiming that he was a victim. >> dana: looking at a massive fire engulfing the notre dame cathedral in france. >> jesse: president trump has ordered the fbi to conduct an investigation into judge kavanaugh. ♪ [screaming]
2:47 am
>> jesse: let's go, let's go. ♪ ♪ jingle bell ♪ jingle bell ♪ jingle bell rock >> dana: we are so excited. >> juan: look at the building. >> jesse: it is definitely building. ♪ shut up ♪ about politics ♪ ain't nothing about a big pile of dirty tricks ♪ >> dana: after performing our show on -- song on the show yesterday it was number two overall. >> greg: i figured that i would try to be a pond into while being blindfolded, because of what it does. it is when you are blindfolded it accentuates all of your other senses. >> dana: i tried a new recipe and got off the internet and they said that it would be like chili's bar and grill. they have great queso, so i
2:48 am
thought i would try it. >> jesse: i've injured myself. i put my finger on the strap. [laughter] >> juan: we can step it up like a jesse watters thing. i don't know if it will work. i'm trying. >> jesse: and to the reptile, even going into -- >> dana: beep. >> hello, dana. a >> dana: hi, mom. >> greg: you know what it is time for? ♪ animals are great ♪ animals are great ♪ animals are great that's all they talk about, animals are great, and why not, because they are great? are you as angry as i am that there are no animals are great video today? i am on the street, kids come up and say animals are great and i say, get away from me, kid. >> jesse: permission to make an analogy, greg? permission to make an analogy, greg? >> greg: yes, jesse.
2:49 am
>> juan: guess what. guess what. guess what. guess what. guess what. guess what. guess what. guess what. i don't you holding me back. [laughter] ♪ >> dana: that is just a little bit of what we have done this past year. and we actually have a cake. there was a cake and you can have an anniversary without a cake. >> jesse: oh, the cake. >> dana: that was pretty good. your permission to -- [laughter] >> juan: did you do that on purpose? oh, my god. >> greg: what the hell? >> juan: greg, greg, happy anniversary. [laughter] >> jesse: you know what? >> juan: don't pick it up. it's all right. >> dana: we now have something
2:50 am
for the rest of -- >> jesse: we have to have another cake. >> dana: i don't think so. oh, my god. >> greg: i should have -- >> dana: that was awesome. [laughter] they got it. they got it. >> greg: can i do something that i have done on every milestone? i read the review of "the five" when "the five" came out. i will not say the publication or the writer, but fnc is apparently out of new ideas, and i am sure that the future course, they had months to prepare for the day, and this is the best that it could come up with? this is a rare public manifestation of scramble mode. i lost the last page and i predict that the show will not
2:51 am
last. >> dana: he said it was a band-aid. >> greg: a band-aid that lasted eight years, you jerk. >> dana: i was taken by the cake thing, who is going to clean that up? i feel so bad for johnny. >> greg: i was just acting. >> juan: you knew about that? i thought so, did you set it up? >> greg: i saw the original cake. >> juan: fake cake. i'm saying before we go that we should think the audience. nothing lasts for eight years -- a long time. thank you for watching and taking us into your house while you are cooking dinner, going to the gym. laughing at all of us, listening to our arguments. this is about you. >> dana: indeed. and we will have your favorite segment coming up next "one more thing." ♪ what's going on up here? can't see what it is yet. what is that?
2:52 am
that's a blazer? that's a chevy blazer? aww, this is dope. this thing is beautiful. i love the lights. oh man, it's got a mean face on it. it looks like a piece of candy. look at the interior. this is nice. this is my sexy mom car. i would feel like a cool dad. it's just really chic. i love this thing. it's gorgeous. i would pull up in this in a heartbeat. i want one of these. that is sharp. the all-new chevy blazer. speaks for itself. i don't know who they got to design this but give them a cookie and a star. hey, who are you? oh, hey jeff, i'm a car thief... what?! i'm here to steal your car because, well, that's my job. what? what?? what?! (laughing) what?? what?! what?! [crash] what?! haha, it happens. and if you've got cut-rate car insurance, paying for this could feel like getting robbed twice. so get allstate... and be better protected from mayhem... like me. ♪
2:53 am
[music playing] across the country, we walk. . join us for the alzheimer's association walk to end alzheimer's. register today at alz.org/walk. ...was another around the corner? or could it turn out differently? my doctor recommended eliquis. eliquis is proven to treat and help prevent another dvt or pe blood clot... almost 98% of patients on eliquis didn't experience another. ...and eliquis has significantly less major bleeding than the standard treatment. eliquis is fda-approved and has both. don't stop eliquis unless your doctor tells you to. eliquis can cause serious and in rare cases fatal bleeding. don't take eliquis if you have an artificial heart valve or abnormal bleeding. if you had a spinal injection while on eliquis
2:54 am
call your doctor right away if you have tingling, numbness, or muscle weakness. while taking eliquis, you may bruise more easily and it may take longer than usual for bleeding to stop. seek immediate medical care for sudden signs of bleeding, like unusual bruising. eliquis may increase your bleeding risk if you take certain medicines. tell your doctor about all planned medical or dental procedures. what's around the corner could be surprising. ask your doctor about eliquis. data: that was pretty good >> juan: did you do that on purpose? we've got you. it's time for a wonderful one more thing. gregory? read: greg gutfeld show, 10:00. you've got emily compagno a! kat timpf! and tyrus! now it's time for the cat off!
2:55 am
you know the drill. three cat videos come up vote for which one who wins. watch this cat. this cat will ruin your golf game. that's a pretty bad cat. here's a cat trying to keep the other cat from eating the fish. look at that. that's a nice cat. and here is a dog and a cat. this is interesting. cat fights the dog. these aren't usually as good as the usual crop of cats. votes, emily, which one? >> emily: the first one. >> juan: i'm going with the first one. >> jesse: i will go number two. >> dana: i will go with the first one. >> emily: the eyes have it. >> jesse: nothing like a fishing trip to bring the family
2:56 am
together. there is always one kid like that in the family. that was me. also i want to give a very happy birthday shout out, actually yesterday, to my boy luigi. he finished really well at the little one for one's event, the world series of poker tournament out in las vegas. also, watters' world. 8:00 p.m. eastern saturday night. we have laura ingraham and also the meme czar for donald trump, carpe dunkin. >> juan: delightful dana? >> dana: i wanted to talk about this because it's pretty important to point out, if uncle trump has this program, it's called basically to empower
2:57 am
women around the world since 2025. went to the ivory coast and suggested legislation to make a more equitable -- the ivory coast past this legislation and under the revised code, husband and wives will have more say managing household assets. this is very good impact, tangible results. >> juan: next tuesday is the 50th anniversary of the launch of apollo 11 mission, the very first moon landing. >> greg: it happened! >> tucker: there will be a projection of the saturn five rocket on one side of the washington monument. here i am standing next to a replica of armstrong's suit at nationals park in d.c., visiting ballparks across the nation. they spent two hours on the moon and if you recall they planned the american flag creating one of our proudest moments.
2:58 am
>> greg: take that, xenophobes xenophobes. >> emily: you can only view it from a thin swath in south america in the chili and argentina in chile and argentina. that was a totality. incredible trip. we went to argentina, uruguay, brazil. some of the photos i took on the trip. the moment of totality and also iguazu falls worthy to come most spectacular things i've ever experienced. these are all worth it. >> juan: happy ♪ [national anthem ] ♪ ♪ national anthem
2:59 am
[national anthem. [ ♪ ♪ [national anthem] ♪ [national anthem] ♪ [national anthem] ♪ [national anthem] ♪
3:00 am
♪ ♪ ♪ griff: straight to a fox news alert. the gulf coast now bracing for barry as the tropical storm picks up strength off the southeastern shoreline. jedediah: thousands are preparing for what could be the very first hurricane of the season. >> life threatening flooding expected to slam new orleans. todd: a very good saturday morning to all of you. you are watching "fox & friends first." griff, jedediah, todd is going to be a big four hours. a lot to cover and obviously tropical storm barry is front and center. griff: big one. power company in louisiana saying more than 45,000 without power. this is a slow-moving storm and we have a lot of coverage today. gentlemen.

35 Views

info Stream Only

Uploaded by TV Archive on