Skip to main content

tv   Today  NBC  January 4, 2016 11:00am-11:59am EST

11:00 am
>> announcer: from nbc news, this is "today" with kathie lee gifford and hoda kotb live from studio 1a in rockefeller plaza. funday monday has arrived january 4th, 2016, and jenna bush hague ser here while kathie lee enjoys a little extra vacation. we hope you have had a good brd this is "lush life" by sara larson. >> i like it. cool. i i can't wait to hear about the bush/hagarer family
11:01 am
"desperate housewife" e eva longoria is here, and she is starring in "telenovela", and ," and she has a little lucy ball ge i starring in a spanish show and she doesn't speak spanish. we will talk to her about the new show. resolution is to lose weight, and what about this for motivation, a couple who lost more than 350 pounds combined. they will share their secrets. >> and look at who s is in the dressing room? al roker. his lovely wife deborah and he is looking at it there. it is a jpeg. >> there has to be another news site. >> deborah works for abc. it is fine.
11:02 am
and we have one of the catching up with the stars and rob shoe ta it s is -- it is a big day for miranda lambert. >> yes, she has a new man. >> and what about the sites that you have. >> yes, the instagram, and we went texas, and that not texas, but that is okay. we went to texas first and then to florida. >> by the way, is that a selfie? >> yes, it is selfie. and your husband took it? >> yes, because my husband has really long arm, and he is 6'4". >> and even is looking right on. >> and we have a tradition that sunrise golf cart rise or the hike or whatever to watch the sunrise for the new year. >> i, myself, was not up the quicke did a little service by our ranch in texas where henry and i got married, and my dad and we
11:03 am
so hilarious, because mela is not used to the traditional songs, and she was yelling rudolph. >> like which ones? >>" is lent night." >> and do you go all out? >> no, and mela did get an easel so she could learn how to paint. >> and do you dress them up? >> yes, because they are doll babies. >> and mela kept saying, poppy, what do you want for chris pas? and -- christmas. and they have a little video. >> okay. how does igo. okay. you be poppy. >> okay. >> what do you want for christmas, poppy? what do you want, baby? >> is that what she did to your
11:04 am
>> no, to the baby. and yours? sister to the bahamas, because nothing sa chr le the bahamas. and we had a great time, and you know who we saw there? sh >> i know from the instagram. >> magic johnson! and we kept tweeting, ho, ho, ho >> yes, i get it. >> he is there with my mom and my sister who wants the to keep forever and he is so nice an a great, great time. and so we did that, and al and i did the rose parade. we were watching you. >> flora and fauna were all over, and it was a great -- and al is such fun. and joel and me and al and deborah had a new year's eve at 9:00 at the -- >> i love that. >> and we had a great time t i in the hotel room before we left. >> he is so cute. right?
11:05 am
like he should be on a coin. which i loved. >> u you see, that is is a gold coin. >> yes, a gold coin. okay. it is new year's resolution time. >> and one of my favorite things is that have you kept your new year's resolution? >> since i can't remember them, so i didn't. most of them are the same ones like get organized and stop have >> and that is thr. what did you have? >> and i went to texas over the holidays and my favorite thing is to go through the childhood bedroom and find my old love let letters. >> and you have all oft was taken there. and so one of the stuff that i found was my diary and it broke heart, and my sister said that she found it four years before and this diary is like t first year of 1991 it looks like. so i was 10 years old, and the
11:06 am
y new year. s, and by the way i spelled it l-o-e-s, so i needed to take up spelling. >> how old? >> 10 or 11. >> and you wanted four pounds. >> yes, and it broke m d why four? who thought that four was a good number, but that it had been on the since i was 10 years old. i have have a mom that is not doesn't talk about diets or anythi where where did you get that >> i don't know. >> m friends. >> or subconsciously, and so i real iz d realized that tt is not going to be on my list and it has been on in some form or another in my list for 25 years. >> yes, and i could be o our list, because i took a cycle, soul cycle with jenna, and i was not interested, but look at this. nt little
11:07 am
>> that is missy elliott singing. that is from the soul cycle on 54th and you go into the class and crank up the music to loud that you can't hear, and turn see. it is perfect. you are like al al and one of the things of the study of how music motivates and soul cycle is so awesome, but if you don't have one, turn the lights out in crank up the music and dance around with the kids. and if the your husb you, but mine is like, what? >> he doesn't? >>ug that today was going to be at the gym and today happening. >> it doesmb e resolution is losing weight more. >> and the common ones are to save more money, and shop less
11:08 am
going out for meals, and making sense. so if you are in the dating world, and they said that last night single people were signing on like never before, and it must be the super bowl of dating. >> yes. and you reset ta that this is the year thayo meet somebody. >> somebody said that you is have to visualize and i know it is funny, because i remember when i was looking to meet somebody. >> single. >> and they said to write down the three traits that you are looking for in someone. i remember i wrote them down whatever they were and i folded them up, and i smushed then a little box, and they are still in the box. >> and does joel meet all three of those? >> i don't remember what i wrote down at the time, but it is one of t i will open it up and see that everything is go ing to work, but you have to know what you a looking for. sometimes you say, i want to meet someone nice or cute. but f t a lot of details about the height and the weight and that junk. >> and you can't get too in my
11:09 am
meeting. first of all, henry and i'm in love with him and we have been together for 11 years, but if i had met him a year earlier, i would have thought that i didn't want it a year ago, but he is for a lifelong partner and smart and solid. i also think that knowing it is i alw told my friends that are single, know it is going to happen, and visualize it. >> i tote ally will agree with you. this is nicknat date of matching of all year. and so, the there were major spikes in the all of the online dating signs. >> and yosuf -- has he found somebody? >> well, no, but girls were
11:10 am
the time to meet somebody. >> that is because they have broke broken up over to the holidays. look at that! it is eva. >> and who is cooking something? >> we watched it last night and you were so funny in this thing. >> it is my fellow, texan. >> yes, i love this girl. >> we are cousins, right, sonia. >> who is your cousin? >> her friend worked in the white house. >> and yes, she knew my mom. >> and so we r are all cousins there. >> and teresa giudice. >> has it changed? >> well, she was released from prison, and there is the family photo that she toohe e does, -- kiddos, and they wished for all of the followers a happy new
11:11 am
supposed to be going to prison soon. and on that note. and lee na -- leena dunham posted this selfie and said not her natural habitat, but she is trying her darnedest. >> she always talks about the positive body image. and she said my relationship with my body is kon evolving, and you to mova little to be looking like the person you want to b. and so she does not have to be perfect or trying to happy with who she is, because i will tell you. >> and when there is a confidence lat it. and kids, don't miss the favorite things, because they r are coming up later. >> and it is all catch u our digestive systems handle a lot over the holidays. 20 hours of anxiously fighting crowds to find the perfect gifts. cooking for family meals where we eat over 15 pounds of turkey and sides. no wonder after all that our
11:12 am
so try activia for 2 weeks! a day for two weeks of bloating, gas, discomfort or rumbling. try activia. dannon at clorox 2 we've turned removing stains into a science. now pre-treat with clorox 2! watch stains disappear right before your eyes. remove 4 times more stains
11:13 am
you forgot the milk! . right. 100% real milk, just without the lactose. so, no discomfort? exactly. try some... mmm, it is real milk. lactaid . 100% real milk. no discomfort. my sister raves about her toothpaste and mouthwash all the time. i'm like, huh? aren't they all the same? see for myself. so i went pro. with crest pro-health advanced. advance to a healthier, stronger, cleaner mouth from day 1. p mouth feel amazing. and my teeth stronger. pcrest pro-healthpadvanced is superior in these 5 areas dentists check. this is gonna go well, for sure. advance to a healthier stronger, cleaner mouth from day 1. great check up.
11:14 am
actress and producer and has skyrocket ed skyroc"d housewives." >> and she is now going to make her return to primetime in the new show "telenovela" and she plays a soap star. >> you is have to understand that it is the first day since your divorce. >> it you are not nervous. >> and if it were a date, i would be nervous, but james should be nervous, because he has to deal with all of this. okay okay. maybe not all of th. the reviews reviews, because they are lik so much fu us about the character in this. >> it is so fun. i play anna sophia who is a spanish soap star who doesn't
11:15 am
>> of course, why wouldn't she? >> and that is the story of my life, i grew up in texas not speaking spanish, and being a fish out of water in my own culture. t she is trying to navigate the world of the workplace comedy and the ex-huz sbandband comes back, and her best friend is on the edge, and it is very lucy and ethyl. >> you are so slapstick. i didn't know that was in you. >> were you like the class clown that made everybody laugh? >> yes, because i was the ugly duckling. i blos somd very somed very late. and my family used to call me the ugly black one, and my sisters were the blond and the green eye, and i was like, hey? so i was always funny. okay, i won't be pretty, so i
11:16 am
got to do it, and the chance to do both. >> yes. >> hello. >> with the "telenovela" where they do this thing with the wind machine. and let's see it first. >> more wind. >> every -- >> it s is very beyonce. >> yes, yes. >> and so we brought a turbo fan. >> okay. it is on you first. >> show us how. >> and you have it. >> and you is have to move the hair and push it fuller, and there you go. >> more wind, more wind. okay. you try it. >> pointing it over to us. >> my hair does not move. >>irsn a convertible. [ laughter ] >> a convertible. >> now why would we do that at t the beginning, you guys? >> i know. e the one who -- i am sorry. can we talk about the engagement? >> yes, i am engaged. >> that picture is divine.
11:17 am
>> and look at that. >> yes. >> my word! >> thank y wow. yes. >> you are in love. >> yes, and in love and great and he is amazing. >> and you said that these are words not mine. >> what did i say? >> you said when you met him once, and then you re-met him, it was like the cliche of the angels singing and the birds singing. >> was it like this? >> yes, a little bit like that. >> and not so dramatic of the music, but, yes. >> and what was the music? >> in my head, it was like, ah! and so i did meet him in mexico at one moment, and then about six months later i re-met him, and my friend said, that is the guy i have been wanting you to meet six months ago. so, yeah. >> and that picture was so romantic in dubai. >> you could not, not take a
11:18 am
and the dubai air. >> and his hair. >> and i like the long hair on a man. >> it is curly and very italian there. >> and so we are so excited for you. >> we could talk all day. >> and "telenovela" premiers tonight at 8:30 a 7:30 central. >> you know what we will be doin and also, al roek ker is going to be candid about hi and e mistakes that he has made. >> he doesn't make mistakes. >> and we are going to be the flu virus hits big. with aches, chills, and fever, there's no such thing as a and it needs a big solution: an antiviral. so when the flu hits, call your doctor right away and up the ante with antiviral tamiflu. an antiviral that attacks the flu virus at its source and helps stop it from spreading in the body. tamiflu is fda approved to treat the flu in people two weeks of age and older
11:19 am
started within the last two days. before taking ta mon side effects a vomiting. anti-flu? go antiviral
11:20 am
eat up, buddy. you'll get it this time. ok not too quick don't let go until i say so. i got you... start strong with the lasting energy of 100% you're doing it!
11:21 am
mom, dad. >>son. now that fedex has streamlined our e-commerce and helped us grow our business, i think it's time we start acting like a business. >>okay... here we go... >>oh, look at this... ok, so number one. no personal items are permitted in the workplace. ...so those will need to come down. we'll be doing some mandatory testing. and there's also a strict no dating policy. >>uh, but honey, we're married. that's going to be a problem. grow your business with the online shipping tools from fedex. it is time to surprise our very first fan of the week of 2016. >> drum roll, please, while we spin the globe, and today it is land ing landing in mont bella, new york. >> and that is where moreen and her daughter deidre is joining
11:22 am
hi, guys. >> happen y new year. >> it is so exciting. right. moreen, tell everyone why you were chosen. two years ago, her husband passed away and for 27 years she and her husband l travel and explore new places. >> she is the proud mom of two daughters and the favorite segmentsw and ambush makeover, and she loves the watch the show with fiona and she los and admires kathie lee's strength, and she tries to emulate it. >> okay. make it a great new year for you, and let's put the fandom trivia to you. and you have one minute to m gues are ready? >>er all right. gang, almost every week we honor our viewers with this "fan of the week" segm and so does "fan of the week" happen on mondays only or mondays and wednesdays or monda and friday? i know it is not easy, but we
11:23 am
>> not too often. >> mondays only. >> yes! >> you have won the fabulous resort vacation where you and a e guest will go to san antonio, texas, and stay at a butte eautiful hotel. >> you will take ari and airfare and trip is included. >> are you taking the sweet da yes. >> awesome. thank you, moreen and deidre, and thank you for watching. >> happy new year. >> thank you. big news from miranda lambert, and a couple of celebrity engage ment ments to tell you about man who has been there and done that. >> we love him. >> and look at him. >> and he is sharing interesting stories, aren't you shgs , al?
11:24 am
indulgence... no longer comes at a price. well, actually it does... but it's just $9.99 new hot shot whisky chicken applebee's grill & bar favorites made a little better for you. featuring new dishes loaded with flavor, and all under 650 calories. right here. come here.
11:25 am
it is funday monday and jenna bush hagar is in for kathie lee and making appearance in our hour is weatherman al ro that is because you lock d ed the door. >> and he has be to deb bor orah roberts, and they have wri a very revealing book about their life and marriage and they are holding nothing back. >> it is called "been there, done that: family wisdom for " and after 20 years of marriage, they don't agree on everything, and especially when it comes to the kids. take a look. >> moms tend to be more helicopter. they are hovering.
11:26 am
problem with a friend at to ju in and help sort it out. >> and i think that you have to have a dad's hands off approach. >> i want to have cupcakes and talk it over, pu al's approach is to let it be, and it will be fine. >> let them take chances and risk s risks. >> soym a more involve a lot more standoffish when it comes to met daling in their lives. >> somehow her's sounds more positive. >> hello, al. and we get to watch you parent in real time when i had dinner with you, and i know you have opposite ways of doing it, but at the end of the day, you have a ton of patience when it come comes to the kids. >> yes, and yo let them do what they need to.
11:27 am
>> and not generalizing e here, but moms do that and they nt to make s that everyth is okay, and make it work and make sure it is done, and the dads are like, eh. >> and moms worry more. i feel like i worry more. also in the marriage, you have a t wo thinking about marriage as well, right? she wants you to text, and you'd like to talk. >> i like to talk. k up the phone and have a convo. >> my dad growing up, and this is before cell phones, and between the runs he would call home and call isabel and say, how are you? and deborah is like, i'm working. leave me alone. text me. i don't like text ing ing. >> it was never better t calls was, i guess shown more than with your daughter courtney and tell us what happened with that. >> the poor thing. >> poor courtney. >> well, s is in a committed relationship with a young man, and very nice young man, and i
11:28 am
guy, saying that he wanted to talk to me about them moving in together. >> and in the text, it said -- >> can we move in together. >> and he said, mr. roker, and he is very respectable about courtney and i moving into each other, and i texted back, dude, that is a phone call. call me. >> and did he call you immediately? courtney, and asked if he was a a lovely young man and they are not together, and not living together right now. >> but they may. >> may. >> and are you stricter when it comes tha wh the dating world. >> i am a little bit old-fashioned, but on the other hand, there are other things that i'm more free about. like, lee la schools, and from middle school to high school and she had the private school, and she wanted to go to the public
11:29 am
deborah was against it, and i was for it, and if you are happy and get what you need, then i say go for it. >> and we should point out that each chapter is written from your perspective and one from deb bor rand the same thing, and how differently you see the world. >> yes, it is the mars and venus type of thing, and different points of view, but at the end of the day, we come to the same conclusion, but we get there differently. one of my favorite lines of parents was from roseanne barr, at the end of the day, if they are fed and asleep and no internal bleeding, i have done my job. >> i like it. it works. >> and al, we want to wish you the best of oluck with this y readi it wi be nodding their head in one chapter or another. >> and men can relate to the al and we will relate to deborah.
11:30 am
>> been there and that. and miranda lambert has a new fiancee. >> and you want to feel good from head to toe. including your nails. introducing the latest innovation from amop\. the amop\ electronic the fast way to file, buff, and shine. for effortless, shiny, wow nails! so you can step out with that amop\ confidence and shine on. (kiss) the new electronic nail care system from amop\. [ scanner beeping ] sir, could you step aside? "sir"? come on. you know who i am. progressive insurance?
11:31 am
did you pack your own bags? oh! right -- the name your price tool. it shows people policy options to help fit their budget. [ scanner warbling ] crazy that a big shot like me would pack his own bags, right? [ chuckles ] so, do i have the right to remain handsome? [ chuckles ] wait. uh-oh. eat up, buddy. you'll get it this time. yeah ok not too quick don't let go until i say so. i got you... start strong with the lasting energy of 100% you're doing it!
11:32 am
wholesome breakfast with jimmy made with real egg whites, lean cut meats, and whole grains. an excellent source of protein, it's a delicious way to fuel up to help power through her morning run. which motivates these bikers to pedal faster, and inspires ted to land that front-side ollie. which delights everyone, including pepper's twins with jimmy dean delights, good
11:33 am
lead to great days. shine on. if you missed all of the hollywood headlines over to the break, we will get you caught up in today's buzz. >> and here to get you up to speed with all of the scoop the that you need, and i was a poe e t and didn't know it. >> editor of the hollywood gossip column rob shuta. >> and so miranda lambert. >> yes, and we all felt bad for her, and s blak and moved on to gwen stefani, and finally now she has put out a picture with anderson east, and she put this out, and the caption said that the snug is real. i like this, because i think
11:34 am
that she might be doing this to get back or to get pubot nashville. >> and so cute. >> and on the first ever solo headline tour, and he is on the way up, and i listened to some of the music, and he is the real thing. >> and so she doesn't seem like the type that would pose. yes, and we would like to make more of this than there is. >> he is her boyfriend. >> and loving and a they are putting it out so no more papa rau razzi chasing them. >> and a couple engagements, an hoda was not one of them. and we did look at the ring finger wow. >> what happened?
11:35 am
so we heard that there were some auk awk engagement s s. >> yes, from "pitch perfect " " and they put out a fantastic picture, and it is that time of the year when everybody is gettin hoda. >> and speaking of the engage engagements, the newest voice jordasmith. i love this guy. and this guy, he lets us into his life on med much so that over the holidays he propose ed d to the girlfriend and there t a picture with the ring, and now at lot of people think that when you win the voice or become a big star, you find new friends and new girlfriends, and absolutely not with him, because he has been with her for three years, and they are now engaged. >> and he has such a beautiful face. v for him.
11:36 am
>> and that duet. >> forget it? and justin bieber was spotted having a little makeout session with haley baldwin. >> and not only spotted, but he wanted to see us spot him, because he posted it on the instagram with haley, and many people think it is alec baldwin's daugt hter, but it is not. it is his niece, and it s is in st. bart's canoodling away. and he put no caption there. >> and he did a video where they gave each other a wet willie, fing finger there in the ear, a ld happy. >> and how about kendall jenner and st. bart's. >> yes, and she is there with harry, and yes, there is ellen and porsche who came to visit on
11:37 am
have not confirmed to put any picture s ton pictures on the social together. bart t year. >> and pip pa pa middleton was there. >> and with who? >> and with her brother. and kate was with the queen. and look at pippa, the front one, and the brother with the long beard. and kigood. >> she always looks beautiful. >> and the car with the roof that comes off, and it looks lovely. >> we are so crazy. >> and the husband and the wife made a pact to get fit. >> and now they are running marath dropped more than to folks out there whose diabetic nerve pain... shoots and burns its way into your day, i hear you. to everyone with this pain that makes ordinary tasks extraordinarily painful, i hear you. make sure your doctor hears you too! i hear you because i was there when my dad suffered with diabetic nerve pain.
11:38 am
burning, shooting pain in your feet or hands, don't suffer in silence! step on up and ask your doctor about diabetic nerve pain. tell 'em cedric sent you. i'm like a boxer in a ring. a small boxer. you don't expect much... and then, wham! i hit 'em with huge creamy goodness! alright round two! bring it, girlfriend! rich, creamy, 100% natural cheese. mini babybel. snack a little bigger. my son and i used to watch the now, i'm walking them. life is unpredictable one thing i need to be predictable is to be flake free. because i have used head and shoulders for 20 years. used regularly, it removes up tot 100% of flakes r keeping you protected every week, every month, every year you ready ma? always life is unpredictable, so embrace it! head and shoulders. live flake
11:39 am
we get it. the crunchy bar was too hard. the nature valley crunchy bar. still crunchy. now easier to bite into. does your makeup remover take it all off? every kiss-proof, cry-proof, stay-proof look? neutrogena makeup remover does. it erases 99% of your most stubborn makeup with one towelette. need any more proof than that?
11:40 am
jane didn' t like restrictions. not in life. and not when it came to watching her calories. why settle on taste? jane thought. that' s why jane loves light & fit greek nonfat yogurt. bursting with rich creamy awesomeness and 12 grams of protein. all for 80 calories. no settling here. what else does jane love? that you could win a fitbit flex from light & fit. learn more on specially marked packs. light & fit.
11:41 am
are you feeling a a little bit slug h gish after that holiday overindulgence? >> i am a.
11:42 am
get moving and lose weight, we are going to meet a couple in the joy fit club. >> and yes, they put it in action and together they lost over 380 pound, and here to shar the story is the leader of the joy fit club, joy bauer. >> this is the total inspiration, and this is a total power couple, and almost 400 pounds down. >> how is that possible? tell us about them. >> angela gillis is 34 years old. and the thing with her, she never thought about her weight, and ate all of the huge foods in quantities, and by the time it came to her wedding day, she was 350 pounds. and the flip side, this is willie gillis who never thought about what he put into his mouth weit climbed exponentially and on their wedding day, he weighed just under 500 pounds. here is the heartwarming part of the story. the couple the eve before the
11:43 am
get fit pact, and they decided together to they were going to change their future. they went to the gym together. at first, it was five minutes on the treadmill and started to google healthy are recipes and fueled each other's success. and so what i want to do, because they are really into i want to tell you, that you stay offthere, and we made a -- they do a lot of marathons, and so we have created a fake marathons. and marathons and ultra marathon, and you cannot imagine how fit this couple is. >> all right. are you ready out to meet them? what! >> wow! >> amazing! >> how are you guys? you are looking amazing. >> wait a minute. how many marathons have you run, an gel la? >> h 31. >> she is going for 50 mar 50 states.
11:44 am
run all 50 state, and i was going to do in three year, and then i got a little less motivated about it, but then this years, i ran with teen hope and kids in the chicago marathon, and that reenergized me, so i am looking forward to a good year. >> a lot of people get up this morning, and they want to start losing weight, but they cannot st day. think back to the year anniversary when you thought that it was a mountain that you could not climb. wh you motivate each other? >> we took small steps. >> what was the first step? >> track the food. >> track your food? >> yes. >> you wrote it down? >> everything. it, we tracked it. >> so you wrote it down, and then what? >> making an appointment to go to the gym everyday. >> i tell them about also, here is a huge step that you took, because this is huge.
11:45 am
each day eight liters of soda, and that is the equivalent of 18 glazed doughnuts. and tell us how you nixed that? >> it is the first thing to go. and it is ve har to drink my calories because of that, and so i don't do it. >> what has it done for y'all's marriage, and i have heard that it is good for couples to workout together we have grown closer, because we are the biggest support system, and good days or bad days, we had each other, because we understood what is going on, and us to a -- it has grown the friendship, and everything with that. and we have to congratulate another young lady who is turning 21 today. joy bauer's daughter who happens birthday, jes see. >> she is looking like a chip off of the old block. >> enjoy swi overer here. >> yes. >> and thank you, hon.
11:46 am
lose some weight, go to klgandhoda.com to get some tips from our joy fit club members who have lost collectively 3,000 pounds. >> and we will be right back, winter is hard on your nose. from first sniffles to endless runny noses. puffs plus lotion is soft. they help soothe irritation by locking in moisture better so you can face winter happily. a nose in need deserves puffs indeed.
11:47 am
cordes: most nurses are tough. they're problem-solvers. people don't have access because bernie sanders understands how pharmaceutical companies and major medical companies are ripping us off. bernie tells the truth, he understands that the system is rigged, and he's the only one who can bring real change. i'm bernie sanders, and i approve this message. there' s a place online
11:48 am
tjmaxx.com brands you love, at prices that work for you... anytime. maxx life!
11:49 am
>> it is time to share our favorite things. jenna, what do you have? >> this is a product and i just move and two little kids, and this is called chateau spill. >> is it for stains? >> yes. >> and jenna has more spills than i do. >> and it works with red wine, and you know i am too nervous to pour it. but it can breakdown the stain forming on clothes and rugs and everything else. >> you spray it on it and then clean it up? >> yes. chateau spill. >> and you know my little girl
11:50 am
diagnosed with cancer in 2014 and the very last treatment is coming up on the 8th wanted to show the picture, because she said to me wh i spoke to her, and she said, hoda, it is almost time fo no more cancer. and this is it, and we want to ah a big, big kiss >> right at the finish line. >> right there. and this is the last en the ter to be -- to enter to be a guest on my sirius xm show, and go to siriusxm.com/hoda. >> can i enter? >> yes, but you won't win, but you can thank you, jenna for joining us. and tomorrow, we will have kirstie alley. >> and we will also have something cooking up for you. and cheyenne jackson is going
11:51 am
and we will see . we're following breaking news at noon. we're live on the scene. >> brady banged up. tv 12 taking a beating in the sunshine state. we have details of his injury report. >> dropping temperatures and snowflakes this afternoon. take a look at the forecast ahead. >> a man accused of bringing weapons to the winter classic. >> and heating up.
tv-commercial
11:52 am
mornings. wonderful, crazy mornings. we figure you probably don't have time to wait on hold. that's why at xfinity we're hard at work, building new apps like this one that lets you choose a time for us to call you. so instead of waiting on hold, we'll call you when things are just as wonderful... [phone ringing] but a little less crazy. we're doing everything we can to give you the best experience possible. because we should fit into your life. not the other
11:53 am
>> breaking news. a serious crash shutting down a busy stretch of road in peabody. sky 7 hd over the scene. this is route one as state troopers work to divert traffic. police say that car took out a telephone pole. >> as a result, electrical crews had to come out to the scene to deal with these downed power wires. let's go live to jennifer eagan in peabody with the breaking details. jen, what can you tell us? >> reporter: well, kris, this
11:54 am
11:55 am
11:56 am
11:57 am
11:58 am

17 Views

info Stream Only

Uploaded by TV Archive on