Skip to main content

About your Search

20090604
20171118
STATION
WIS (NBC) 10
DATE
2016 10
CANDIDATE
LANGUAGE
Search Results 0 to 9 of about 10 (some duplicates have been removed)
NBC
Feb 16, 2016 12:00pm EST
. turned a deficit into a surplus. brought back jobs from mexico and china. that's john kasich, that's conservative, and that's presidential. something is just fundamentally broken when african americans are more likely to be arrested by police, and sentenced to longer prison terms, for doing the same thing that whites do. ...when too many encounters with law enforcement end tragically. we need investments in education, health care and jobs, generations of neglect. we have to face up to the hard truth of injustice and systemic racism. i'm hillary clinton, and i approve this message. a centuries-old tradition has release for american military members and veterans suffering from p-t-s-d. a native american sweat lodge on fort carson in colorado is one of the first on a military base. jessi mitchell takes a look inside the sacred ritual that's a growing trend among vets. has become a time of release for american military members and veterans suffering from p-t-s-d. a native american sweat lodge on fort carson in colorado is one of the first on a military base. jessi mitchell takes
NBC
Jan 6, 2016 12:00pm EST
explosion were felt in china... and in south korea, where officials say it's but signed the test order anyway. japan too is alarmed... military planes taking off to test air samples. the us ambassador meeting to reassure a government that says the test is a serious threat. "we stand with japan and our partners and allies in power... and now flexing his muscle at a world that's looking at north korea with real anxiety. s/ bill neely/ nbc news/ london, england 1:18-1:42 "so it may take weeks to work out if this was a hydrogen bomb and if it was a indeed a viable device. but anything that can produce a seismic shock of 5.1 is dangerous and there will be consequences for north korea. the u.n. will meet later and may move toward tighter sanctions, but kim jong un is unlikely to be deterred by that. back to you." several inmates at the lee correctional institution were injured last night as fists flew during a fight. a department of corrections spokesperson says the disturbance involved one half of a housing unit at the bishopville prison. 5 inmates had to receive medical treatment...but are
NBC
Jan 26, 2016 12:00pm EST
legitimate software, accounted for more than half the malware detected in 2015. china was the country with the most infected computers, followed by taiwan and turkey. j-p morgan chase is rolling out don't require a debit or credit card. the new e-atm's allow you to use a smartphone app to make deposits and withdrawals. the next generation machines also triple the withdrawal limit to $3- thousand. the new machines will be rolled out later this year. coming up-- getting what you pay for. how the mission of saving money when it comes to your healthcare....could end up leaving you without help when you need it most. today, mostly sunny, warm highs middle 60s tonight, rain developing, lows middle 40s. rain chance 40% wednesday-thursday: cloudy, cooler with periods of showers/rain. rain chance 80% wed 60% today, mostly sunny, warm highs tonight, rain developing, lows middle 40s. rain chance 40% wednesday-thursday: cloudy, cooler with periods of showers/rain. rain chance 80% wed 60% thursday clearing by friday today, mostly sunny, warm highs middle 60s tonight, rain developing, lows middle 4
NBC
Feb 17, 2016 12:00pm EST
state spending. turned a deficit into a surplus. brought back jobs from mexico and china. that's john kasich, that's conservative, and that's presidential. if you're doing everything right but find it harder and harder to get by, you're not alone. while our people work longer hours for lower wages, almost all new income goes to the top 1%. my plan -- make wall street banks and the ultrarich pay their fair share of taxes, provide living wages for working people, ensure equal pay for women. i'm bernie sanders. i approve this message because together, we can make a political revolution and create an economy and democracy that works for all the moment, just across the border in el paso. that's where we find jay gray with more. here at the sun bowl at the university of texas el paso campus. later today 50 thousand or more are expected to gather here to listen as the pope delivers his final mass from just across the will say mass to more than a million who will gather in mexico and those tens of thousands who will be here. it will be a mix of theology and technology this afternoon. the
NBC
Feb 26, 2016 12:00pm EST
surveillance. investigators say the suspects entered the back door of the china wall restaurant on broad river road, monday night. one of the men reportedly stole a cash register while the other acted as a lookout. deputies hope you can recognize the men. if you do -- call crimestoppers at 1-888- crime-sc. a puppy from rock hill that defied the odds the odds after it was shot 18 times with a b.b. gun now has a new home-- and a best friend. adopt 6-week- old black lab mix brody after the story broke. but one special girl named kailey could call the pup her own-- after she lost a beloved dog in her family. "i felt like i lost half my heart... now i have that half back." x-rays show the b.b.'s are still inside brody--but officials say he is expected to make a full recovery. this weekend -- dorn v-a medical center is teaming up with several agencies to help find homes for veterans. an informational fair will be a one-stop-shop to help vets who've lost housing -- or might be in danger of losing a place to stay. dorn staff will be available in the lobby of building 100 at the medical cen
NBC
Feb 15, 2016 12:00pm EST
and china. that's john kasich, that's conservative, and that's presidential. i-r-s is a arting taxpayers that there could be something terribly wrong with their tax returns. nbc's chris clackum has more. :09 - :14 american taxpayers across the country are getting l lters from the irs..... that shows the agency is again dealing with an onslaught of fraudulent tax returns. traced back to last year's data security breaches... ....where millions of social security numbers ended up in the hands of "in most cases, we're hearing that they're e- filing. they're just doing this in bulk...massive amounts of returns and t ty know a lot of these are going to get rejected, they're going to be that many are being caught by the irs... and that more security measures are in place this year to detect the real return from a fake one. but the individual can't do much to prevent fraud.. except to file before the thief in hand..you can file right away" which means trying to file your return by the end of this week. chris clackum, nbc news. google says it wants to place its emphasis on just one phot
NBC
Feb 15, 2016 12:00pm EST
tv-commercial turned a deficit into a surplus. brought back jobs from mexico and china. that's john kasich, that's conservative, and that's presidential.
NBC
Feb 15, 2016 12:00pm EST
tv-commercial from mexico and china. that's john kasich, that's conservative, and that's presidential.
Search Results 0 to 9 of about 10 (some duplicates have been removed)