Skip to main content

tv   The Five  FOX News  January 4, 2014 1:00am-2:01am PST

1:00 am
states just broke the law. that is at 8:00 p.m. on fox business. hello, i'm dana perino, with kimberly guilfoyle, hello everyone. eric is outside today reporting from is it snowy bitter cold streets of manhattan. it's 5:00 in new york city and this is the 5:00. weather alert. this is a fox news weather alert. and now the first winter storm of 2014 caused 11 deaths. a state of emergency has been declared in new york and new jersey. and we'll get an update on the storm from the weather center in a minute and then talk with molly line in south boston. but first we're going to eric bolling outside of the building
1:01 am
to show you the scene in new york city right now. eric, is it a little chilly out there? >> it is 14 degrees on the thermometer over there. you guys picked the right sticks. i drew the short one. but i have some friends here from south lake, texas. >> the davidsons from south lake, texas, i will never trust a seven-day forecast again. >> were you stuck here? you are freezing, right? >> we came up to visit some colleges. >> i've wearing five layers of clothes right now and i still can't feel my coat. >> i've never seen anything like it. >> they guys watch the five. we have chattanooga, tennessee joining us. >> can the railroad road in this weather? >> no. >> are you stuck here? >> no. we leave out on sunday. >> maybe you do. and then dallas, texas, more
1:02 am
texas people. what do you think of the cold? >> it is freezing and i'm wearing five layers on my toes and i had to go back to the hotel to change my shoes. >> and you needed even more because it was still cold. have you ever seen 14 degrees before? >> not in dallas. the most i've seen in dallas is probably an inch. >> what about you, mom? >> this is very cold for us. it doesn't get this cold in dallas. and it is a frigid cold for sure. it is too windy. >> before we go, i have to show beckel. it says no liberals. >> very funny. i hope you guys freeze. >> actually that means noel. >> i got it. >> these guys are bearing the cold. it is cold out here. >> eric, is there anybody else out there you can ask how cold it is? >> can you swing it around? is it cold out here?
1:03 am
>> yaeh. >> how cold is it, eric? >> cold. >> go back to the lady with the english accent. >> what about my accent. >> i thought it sounded british when i first heard it. >> bob thought you were british. >> no. this is good old southern accent. >> okay. i got it. >> bob said she had an english accent and i said no that is a southern accent. >> they sound so much alike. >> kimberly has one. >> real quick, what else are they going to do with their time from now until sunday because the weather is so cold. >> kimberly wants to know what you are doing between now until when you leave. >> we are trying to head home. we got show tickets for tonight. so we're going to go. >> it is warm inside. what are you doing? >> out all day tomorrow and in tonight. >> are you going to go out?
1:04 am
>> we are going to stay in tonight and then my mom is driving the -- freight train so we are going out. >> hopefully we're going out tomorrow. >> i'm going to go inside. >> the best six minutes in television. >> i have to go. we'll talk to you later. >> thank you. eric. we'll see you in a minute. let's go to janice dean in the weather center. >> he is so charming outside, isn't he? let's look at the video we got yesterday because we received over two feet of snow in massachusetts. in central park, six inches. hats off to the local meteorologist. they got this one right. sometimes we really hear it when we get the forecast wrong but they got it right on and with windchills below zero overnight and blizzard conditions with winds gusting from 35 miles per hour from long island to coastal
1:05 am
maine. we had school cancellations in the major cities and things are digging out right now but we have another snowstorm on the way that we're going to continue to track. and i want to make mention that temperatures in the northern plains ander midwest are frigid. we could have one of the coldest nfl games at green bay on sunday. the temperature will be around minus five so we'll continue to monitor that. folks will go out to green bay. minus five, but with the wind chill it will feel like minus 25 or 30. so it could go down as one of the top five coldest nfl games, the coldest back in 1967 when it was minus 13 in green bay. but here is our next storm system quick. blizzard for the plains, another arctic blast, colder than the last one. so the coldest air of the season we have not seen yet. it is coming, if you can believe it. we could see historic temperatures in chicago, down toward st. louis and minneapolis with daytime temperatures in the
1:06 am
minus teens on monday and tuesday. so a lot of wishlt to -- winter to get through, dana. back to you. >> bob has a question and then i want to ask a question. >> you said people -- that is very funny. people jump on you guys when you make the wrong forecast. here is the problem. when you say there is a # 50/50 chance of rain, you can't miss. >> we don't do that any more. the 50/50 dhans. >> -- i wanted to point that out. >> maybe i'll use that in my future forecast. >> and winter storms would be known as numbers, like the blizzard of '84. why do we have names for them? this one is hercules. >> here at fox we don't name them trxt is -- there is only one media outlet that names the
1:07 am
storms. and other media outlets are catching on. it is an advertising ploy. >> i admire fox for doing that. >> we don't do that. and let's go to quincy, massachusetts, where it was 20 below this morning. molly? >> she's freezing. >> we can't hear molly. but it sounds like she's saying it is very cold and there was a lot of snow or something. >> it is the sign language. >> that is symbolic. >> you gets let me know if we get molly back. >> can i tell you something about green bay. greta loves green bay and i love the niners and now i'm worried about green bay because of the weather and i think that is the bet to take. they are used to playing it in. my poor niners are not. and i had a weird dream about
1:08 am
steve young last night. >> i had a dream about william leafy but it was different. >> did it involve cats? >> what do they call the ice bowl? >> the frozen tund -- tundra. and i've been there and it is cold. but there is nothing colder than soldier field on the great lakes. it is the coldest place on the planet. >> can i bring this into the biggest realm. i'm a big fan of slate the liberal blog and they are going to do a think piece on why does snow have to be white. as i'm 1-16th hispanic, it hits me hard. and why do we say black ice is scarier than the other kinds of ice? what is wrong with our country? >> is this our a-block? >> yes, it is.
1:09 am
look at yourself in the mirror, kimberly, and ask yourself why we hate black ice. >> i don't know. i'm puerto rico. >> i have one thing that would be helpful to viewers rather than listening to our nonsense tips. and storm survival from the red cross. listen to noaa radio and bring in all pets, including the ferrets, and gas up your big wheel and put together a supply kit like water and food and keep the thermometer at the -- the thermostat at the same temperature and avoid driving. so, eric, if you were to put together a emergency supply kit, what would you want to have in that kit? >> i would know what he would have. >> just be realistic. >> like you were going to say vodka or something like that. >> i was going to say vodka. >> i can bail you out, because
1:10 am
molly is now availance in quincy, massachusetts. i'm going to read this again. it was 20 below zero this morning. holly, take it away. >> reporter: absolutely freezing. it is till frigidly cold. the sun is down and behind me the cars creeping by, touch commute still this -- tough commute this evening. a lot of people skipped work today. the government closing down and asking private businesses to hold their employees home as well. and part of that is because the temperatures have been so frigidly cold. tonight it is expected to get down to negative one. the windchill, even lower than that in the negative double-digits. but the one good benefit of the low temperature is the snow. the snow is super fluffy. it disappears when you throw it up in the air and that is making it easier to handle which is good when you have nearly two feet of snow in the communities north of massachusetts. and as janice was saying, we are
1:11 am
expecting another cold blast next week. the bright side for this weekend. tomorrow is expected to get up to 20s and on sunday in the 40s. so we should see some of this melt before we get hit with the next field of cold temperatures. back to you. >> thank you, molly. we're glad we could get you here. bob, we have to go. >> why keep the temperature -- >> for the survival tips. >> i'll tell you on the break. because ahead on the five, the people rescued from the ship stuck in the antarctica and what the media isn't telling you, but we'll tell you. and it's the first facebook friday of 2014. send us your questions right now at facebook.com/five, we're going to answer them.
1:12 am
1:13 am
1:14 am
1:15 am
♪ can't dance to can
1:16 am
you, k.g.? >> you saw my foot. >> yes. i have a two part story. part one, a ship on the way to antarctica to study global ice got trapped in the ice. part two, ha-ha. according to the huffington post, it needed three ice breakers to rescue it and they all failed so it sat there like al gore wedged in a man hole. thankful all were rescued but they negligented to say the scientists were there to study global warming. >> before their ship got stuck in the ice in the middle of a blizzard, they were on a tour of historic sites in antarctica. now it is a rescue mission. >> as the experts ponder what next, the crew of the ship say they have enough food and provisions so scientists keep busy with research. and passengers keep the world up to date. >> so why no mention of the mission? because it doesn't fit their
1:17 am
story. but no worries, the stuck ship still proved global warming. the experts say they were trapped in old ice from an iceberg that broke off ages again. so while less ice proves global warming, more ice does too. and some say antarctica ice is lessening but from 1992-98 there is showing a gain. i know there is not enough to trust those who make money off of this. the missing polar bears are now back so let's bring up vanishing ice that is no longer vanishing. so unlike the vessel stuck in the ice i think this climate change shift has sailed. and you can blame it on ideology that has put real ice on ice for
1:18 am
decades to come. >> so k.g., i watched you taking in that story. >> i'm enamored. >> can you surprised by the story? >> it is so obvious. the whole point of the expedition is they were going to go to antarctica and then they got trapped and then they trapped another rescue boat. so this is the point of the story, you go there to study something and you are frozen there trapped in ice. and this tells me this was a 35 year record high in 2013 for antarctic sea ice, so you know. >> isn't it amazing we have to read up about antarctic sea ice. >> i read about it every day. listen, i know this is a funny story and you guys -- >> i'm glad they are safe. >> i won't use a word to get you
1:19 am
upset in describing people who are nonscientific. >> but it is science. >> you are looking at one day or one week in the course of millions of years, right? and there is no doubt the overwhelming number of scientists believe the globe is getting warmer. it is as simple as that. excuse me. excuse me, einstein. >> you just refuted your own argument in the same sense. >> you say you look at one day but over the last couple of years we're looking at a lot of scientists who believe it is warming even though the earth has been around for millions upon millions of years. >> this is one week in a million years. >> so you want to take the last 15 million or so? >> no. >> how about the last 10,000 years. >> why is it that most, and i put the emphasis on most, scientists believe there is global warming and you don't. >> because if most scientists said it is normal fluctuations in temperature, then there is no story there and no reason for
1:20 am
them to get billions upon billions of dollars to fund their research projects. >> so you think this is a scam? >> yes. the stocks are there and they are not worried and their vacation is in antarctic, this is funding their lifestyle and experiment. >> and the stories, we get back to bob talking about this incredible agreement among scientists. that was based upon a grad study and it was so generic, do you believe there is fluctuation it. wasn't a scientific study, it was a poll. and i call myself a luke-warmer, i think there is a slight increase which is beneficial. i don't know how it is in the long-term and it is valuable to look at but i don't think people, dana, people should call people names over this. >> and i don't know why they would hide -- if the media has
1:21 am
willful negligence, can we do role playing. you're an editor and i'm a journalist and i bring you this story, mr. editor, about these researchers in antarctica and they got stuck. and you say what were they studying? and i'm like oh. you have to put the lead into the paragraph and nobody was wondering what they were doing. >> that wasn't fun role playing. >> that was sort of one-sided role playing. >> what happens now -- >> oh, that is gross. >> i deliver pizza in the snow. >> i don't get it. >> i'm happy they were saved by helicopters. >> and that is adding to the global warming. >> you're right, the helicopters -- >> but their answer is they are going to be planting trees elsewhere so they can off-set
1:22 am
their carbon footprint from the rescue of the helicopter. >> what a joke. >> you don't believe in carbon footprint? >> it is a fact. can you measure a carbon footprint. >> it is used to make money. >> they are chasing science. and now we're going to plant a tree because we used the helicopter. >> i don't buy it. >> so you buy into this is all conspiracy? >> if i say yes, can we go to commercial? >> yes. when we come back. is the economy really making a comeback? and later a sneak peek at the first super bowl commercials. i'm so happy. >> i love that.
1:23 am
1:24 am
1:25 am
1:26 am
♪ welcome to 2014, folks. did you know you will be paying
1:27 am
$54 billion in new taxes this year. yet another drag on the economy. and speaking of the economy, the president wants americans to think things are going pretty well. >> in 2013 our businesses created another 2 million jobs, our economy grew at its strongest pace in nearly two years, the unemployment rate has steadily fall an to the -- fallen to the lowest point in five years and i firmly believe that 2014 can be a break-through year for america. >> but george will make this is point, which you won't hear anywhere but fox news. >> the recession began in december 2007. since then, we've added 13 million more americans in the country and we have 1.3 million fewer jobs. we've lower the unemployment rate largely because work force participation rate has gone down as more and more workers are to longer counted because they are no longer looking for work.
1:28 am
if the work force participation rate today were as high as it was when the recession began, the unemployment rate would be 11.3% and we wouldn't be calling it a poor recovery because it wouldn't be a recovery at all. >> so what do you make of this? do you think he's accurate? good assessment on point? >> are you talking about george will or barack obama? >> both. >> president obama says the economy is growing and unemployment is going down and everything is great, so why we would continue to increase the amount of money we turn over to people in food stamps and why are welfare rolls getting bigger and bigger. when things get better, you are supposed to pull back on those programs but that doesn't seem to happen. george will is right, with the labor participation rate at the lowest level in 40 years and if you add the people that have left the work force and if you add them back into the work force, the unemployment rate would be well over 11%. >> this is your argument like
1:29 am
global warming. there are some jobs that can't come back because of the economy. you are saying people that are not working -- >> they're discouraged. >> because they don't have jobs that fit them. >> so the economy, the reason why you work in the economy, it is not providing the jobs. >> how do you argue the last port of the united states had the biggest economic growth. >> there is no question we are coming out of a recession and growing but president reagan had a 9% growth rate and we are at 3%. that is great. >> yeah -- yay. >> well it is a good thing. >> and kim strosel who writes in the wall street journal on fridays and we talked about the taxes going away so we end up paying more and she reports about $40 billion in exemptions
1:30 am
given to rum distiller and noble energy firms and the michigan nascar track owners to name a few. so the crony capitalism piece of washington continues to rotten people's feelings about d.c., for good reasons. so when they come back to do the budget there are some thins -- things where they can cut and refor the military -- >> the reason that is is is because republicans refuse to extend unemployment benefits. >> okay, greg? >> 54 billion, 27 cylinders, it teaches you a lesson about a tax theory. it is like mold in your house. the rollback or the reduction is never permanent but the increase or the fight to increase taxes always is. so it is always an ongoing bat toll push it back and that is -- battle to push it back and that
1:31 am
is why you are never really getting your taxes cut, they are just slowing the increase. as for the new jobs created under obama, they are nothing but snow jobs. >> and part-time snow jobs. >> i've never heard of that term before. >> that was a cheap shot. >> it is a cheap shot. >> how do you call this a recovery. >> one term is it is getting better and the other is finding the bodies. >> in 75% of the jobs created under president obama, most are part-timers. >> let's listen to krauthammer. >> obama has decided he's going to dedicate himself and the rest of the time into inequality and he has created the inequality because the fed had put a trillion into higher assets, meaning the market and it is the
1:32 am
rich who got richer and it left everybody else behind and you get the massive discontent in the economy not improving. he is the cause and now he is going to redeem us from the misery he has contributed to. >> greg? >> it is interesting. the obama administration in a way is like a drinking problem. you are constantly fighting the mess you create and every day you have the hangover and you are trying to get yourself out of it. and it is like alcohol, like homer simpson said, the solution and the cause of your problems. >> and krauthammer said it was obama that made rich people richer because of the fed program and the zero interest rates but that means at the same time you jump on obama for beating up on the rich, but you can't have it both ways. >> of course i can. but here is the thing. and it is interesting that you -- gep we've had this -- again we've had this discussion before, we have this discussion
1:33 am
about income -- income equality. and rich are getting richer. there is no doubt. people ip vesting will do -- investing will do well, but the poor are getting benefits. there is trickle down that happens. they are buying no interest or low interest loans so people are getting wealthier on the way up and richer are the -- >> how does that account for the median family income go down, how is that possible? >> five to ten years ago it went down, the last five years were so bad we are starting to recover. which is a good thing. >> i'll buy into that, i guess. >> we should be ready to have more discussions about income equality and because the democrats -- we didn't talk about this in the prior week, i can't remember which day it is. it is friday. the democrats announced they are going to push minimum wage laws
1:34 am
and increases in minimum wage as part of the 2014 platform to keep -- i don't think they are trying to win seats but trying to keep some seats safe. so we'll have more opportunity to talk about this next several months. >> that is a tease for the next several months. nobody leave. >> never want to miss the five. it is stimulating conversation. okay snow bunnies out there, it is facebook friday. go to facebook.com/the five fnc. and we have a couple of super bowl commercials
1:35 am
1:36 am
1:37 am
1:38 am
♪ well it is time for the first five facebook free for all
1:39 am
of '14. you posted your questions for us and we'll answer them. we have a lot to go too. so we'll go over them quickly. bob, how did you recover after that kiss from kimberly? >> recover? >> i'm so not recovered, i may have to go into rehab again. >> kimberly, have you recovered? >> i just want to say -- >> she initiated the kiss, i did not. >> i want to say a got a doctor's note, i was suffering from severe hypothermia and frost bite, i gave a kiss. >> does bob realize he makes an archie bunker case, piercing his face to one side when he makes a comment. >> that was very per. and that is for you, andrea. >> do it again. >> very good. i don't know, bob.
1:40 am
next up for dana, are you excited for the return of justified? >> definitely. i have to go to a dinner that night and i'm really excited by the dinner, but i'm going to have -- i wouldn't be able to see it that night. >> we don't get invited to dinners like that. i only got invited to one pot roast dinner. >> were you invited? >> justified is a great show. >> you went to dana's post roast -- pot roast with bob? >> you were in puerto rico. >> and dana, what book are you reading right now, from alex. >> i finished this morning gold finch by donna tart and there is a lot of writing about drug use in it. but i'm still thinking about it. it will live with me for a while. boris and theo. i can't read his book yet, it is not out. and this is for greg. can you going to apologize to
1:41 am
bob for the lousy gift you gave him and give him something else. >> i do owe bob and i think it will be a dinner at a steakhouse, of my choice. >> and do we have to read your book? >> yes. it will be a public reading, in my leather spanx. >> you said you were going to get him a massage, at a korean massage place. >> let's move on. what is your prediction, greg, on how many words you'll pen this year, from william? >> at usually two words a week so that will be 17,000. funny, but i don't know. i don't like predictions. >> it makes you nervous? >> yes. >> k.g. is up. my husband loves kim's shoes. what is your favorite shoe designer and how many pairs do you own? >> oh, my goodness.
1:42 am
>> i advise you not to answer that question. >> thank god i've been married too many times to run for anything. and my favorite -- these are guchi, but my favorite is louie vitton and jimmy chew but i like nine west and vince and aldo. >> and how many do you have? >> i can't -- >> next one, kimberly, wofr consider being a prosecutor again if the opportunity presented itself, max d.? >> yes. i love to roll play with bob and i prosecute him every day. >> when you read that question, i thought, oh, no, they didn't really ask that question. >> terrible. you guys are awful. did eric ever get his car back? >> absolutely not. that car is all gone. third one stolen. if i want to know if eric has any bad habits and if so, what are they? linda b. >> he's addicted to hosting
1:43 am
television. you could run this network and be on first first all the way through to run -- >> cuff links. >> you are doing hannity tonight? >> i am doing hannity tonight. i enjoy doing -- >> clearly. >> guess what i have -- >> why is it printed? -- if i go out and have a cocktail, i have to remember to take the car service home. >> you do. >> maybe sometimes i have to make sure i do that. question for all, where would you most likely travel to that you have never been? and kimberly? >> st. barts. >> robert? >> mal fee coast, in italy. >> i agree with you. >> that is a good one. >> i was going to say venice. i've been to italy but never to
1:44 am
venice. but the most ever -- i don't know. >> i would say milpitas, california. they have an excellent malibu grand prix track. i've never been there and i've been waiting for someone to invite me. >> you grew up right there? >> yeah, but i never made it over, milpitas, california. >> coming up, the super bowl may be a month away but we've already got -- some of the awesome commercials. >> what is wrong with you, bob. >> and our pick with who will win the bcs championship? win the bcs championship? florida state?
1:45 am
what do you think it would be like to teach? chances are you have no idea. teachers today are breaking down obstacles. finding innovative ways to instill old lessons. proving that greatness can be found in everyday places. and that you don't need to be famous to be unforgettable. that's what it's like to teach.
1:46 am
1:47 am
1:48 am
♪ i was just reading the spread. i'm sorry. super bowl sunday will be lear before you know it. february 2nd right here in new york city. it is actually in new jersey. "the five" got a hold of a
1:49 am
couple of dorito ads airing that day, here is the first one starring an ostrich. >> i'm upset. someone has eaten all of the doritos in the break room, making a mels. and i've narrowed it down to you two.. and i've narrowed it down to you twm. and i've narrowed it down to you twe. and i've narrowed it down to you tws. and i've narrowed it down to you tws. and i've narrowed it down to you two. >> well, obviously it was the ostrich, right? >> and here is number two. the time machine. >> want to try out my time machine? it runs on doritos. >> sure. now what? >> got to put the whole bag in. >> yes. >> it is really working. >> get out of my yard. >> jimmy, you are so old.
1:50 am
>> that is pretty good. we should tell you that doritos has this contest where they ask independent filmmakers to submit their ads and the one with the most number of votes will be in the super bowl. and maybe two of them will be in the super bowl. >> they get a million. >> and the one they are leading the voting they wouldn't put it on. our pro-drusers -- our producers were upset. i love it. it is called the brown finger. >> no it is not, bob. so inappropriate. >> the brown finger is a club we used to go to. >> terrible, dana. >> no, it is not called that. >> we need to keep on track here. >> dana, which one did you like? >> the ostrich. >> greg? >> i like the ostrich. >> can i make a serious statement about the super bowl and how sexist it is that not in the history of the super bowl has there been one women player,
1:51 am
no transgender umpires or aphrodite cheerleaders. it is for the homophobic, gun-loving freak. >> which one did you like? >> i like the ostrich. >> i think the ostrich was super cute and had great facial expressions. >> the one i liked was called brown finger and you didn't see it. soon the bowl championship series is going to be the last one before the playoffs but that is florida state versus auburn, the spread is 8.5. >> florida state. >> where are you going? i -- i think auburn. 8.51 a l-- 8.51 a lot of points >> which team played isn't? isn't there a game tonight?
1:52 am
at that game dirks beptly is playing at the halftime. but auburn is going to win and i already picked that again. >> can you show me the logos. i strictly go by logos for this game. do we have them? i don't know. i find the one on the right, the letters deeply offensive to the alphabet. >> what about you? >> i'm going with i want to take the points and never give up more than seven points. >> it is all percentages. >> i think they played tougher teams, despite florida blowing out their opponents. >> and i'm going with florida. one more thing is up next. >> i like your new approach.
1:53 am
1:54 am
1:55 am
1:56 am
nice whistle greg. and it is time for one more thing and eric will kick us off. >> tonight i'm hosting hannity and but tonight we'll have senator rand paul and he's going to have breaking news that he will lead a class-action lawsuit and he will sue president obama and he'll tell us at the top of the hour at 10:00 and then glenn greenwald will comment on some of the breaking nsa stuff going
1:57 am
on recently. action will be good tomorrow morning too. >> stick around for the hannity thing. this is big. i guarantee the obama administration is going to be watching tonight. >> is he doing red eye tonight? >> they are staying up late because they are in hawaii. >> tonight o'reilly will be picking the pin heads of the year and other stuff that he yells at me as usual and then red eye tomorrow, we have military guys on. we are taking the opposite tract, we are trashing the hell out of glenn greenwald. >> on red eye? >> just keep it on fox. >> greg, we can get into it, but i'm going to say -- i agree. >> he looks like an idiot. >> why don't you come on. >> yes, absolutely. only if i can to wear -- >> that is 80% of the entire fox lineup. >> kimberly gets to go next.
1:58 am
>> i have an amazing one more thing for my friend dana perino and grocery stores did a huge buyout of tickets for the bengals game because in order for the game to be shown on local tv it has to sell out otherwise they will black it out so they are distributing the tkts -- tickets, to retired military veterans and that is what is exciting. they get to go to the game and see the team play and i hope other people buy the rest of the tickets so locally people can check it out and watch it as well. >> that was a great one more thing. >> and i have to admit, the thing that went up there said i'm hosting o'reilly. i'm not hosting. i'm just on it. >> but it would be great if you were. i'll be watching any way, i guess. bob -- up next. >> most of you know i'm a recovering alcohol and i go to aa meetings and there are messages i want to pass on to you at the first of the year.
1:59 am
if you have resentments, get them resolved, they have a tendency to grow and get much bigger than they appear. so if you have a resentment, sit down and get it over with. the second one is, and i love this one, when you are in your own mind, you are behind enemy lines which is to say you get caught up in your mind and it will tell to you do strange things. don't pay attention to your mind, particularly if you have a small one like me. and a lot of people who are drinkers or drug addicts decide to move to try to get cured and there is a wonderful line that says, no matter where i go, there i am. >> and greg, no matter where i go, there is greg. >> because i'm stalking you. >> and one more thing. i want to give a shotout to 1600 students participating in the world university debating championship, the first time held in india and they talk about all sorts of topics from
2:00 am
nato and media issues and global security threats, maybe they could come on hannity but they had six schools from the u.s., clemson, duke, university of denver, yale, out on facebook.com/the kelly file. good night, everyone. hello, everyone. i'm eric bowling in for sean. in a few short moments my exclusive with senator rand paul who will be here to make a bomb shell announcement regarding a lawsuit he plans the to file against president obama. this is something you will only hear right here on "hannity." the senator's exclusive announcement comes just 24 hours after two major newspapers called ton the administration to pardon edward snowden for his role leaking information about the spy agency's activities. it is argued that he's a whistle blower who deserves better than a life of permanent

131 Views

info Stream Only

Uploaded by TV Archive on