Skip to main content

tv   The Greg Gutfeld Show  FOX News  December 18, 2016 2:00pm-3:01pm PST

2:00 pm
1st. >> and gutfeld is up next. >> all of our freedoms hang by a thread and the military apparatus of the country is about to be handed over to scum beholden to scum, russian scum. >> that got into the medicine cabinet again. keith if you are partaking, at least share. [ applause ] >> the showdown over russia's meddling in our election worsens, to appease our new rulers we have rebranded this show. >> greg gutfeld. >> president obama has
2:01 pm
threatened russia with retaliation. yes, he is going nuclear. he is sending in this. ♪ you just call ♪ out my name ♪ wherever i am ♪ i'll come running >> that is something we can always count on, hollywood celebrities. sorry, hollywood's washed up celebrities like these who are demanding the electoral college disregard voting results and deny donald trump the office he won. >> there are 538 members of the electoral college you and 36 others can make a difference by voting your conscience on december 19 and shaping the future of our nation. >> i am not asking you to vote for hillary clinton. >> i am not asking you to vote for hillary clinton. >> as you know the constitution gives the electors to vote for
2:02 pm
any eligible person for matter which party they belong to. >> they should be someone who you consider competent. >> competent to serve as president of the united states of america. >> by vote your conscience you and other brave republican electorals can give the house of representatives the option to present a qualified candidate. >> yeah! everyone you love is in that video. >> martin sheen, deborah messing, this guy, who the hell is this guy? why is he dressed like mr. rogers? he works at the local library. or maybe loiters. and moby looks like a wet lollipop. and noay who last worked on e.r. which is fit because his year belong on a stretcher and in anyone can change republican minds, it is loretta swift.
2:03 pm
>> especially competent to serve as president of the united states of america. >> those are not hot lips. i sear her and i think, i trust her judgment. we got hot lips, dj., where is clinger, radar? cornell henry make? never mind. he's dead. the has beens believe trump lacks many things to be p. >> donald trump lacks more than the qualifications to be president. >> three lack the necessary stability. >> clearly the respect for the constitution of our great nation. >> i love how hard they try not to sound hysterical. they even know they suck. the only less appealing spokesman would be a birthday clown with a crawl space. at least they are not asking to you vote for hillary clinton.
2:04 pm
>> i'm not asking you to vote for hillary. >> i'm not asking you to vote for hillary clinton. >> what are you asking for then? >> they say if you don't vote trump you will earn something valuable. >> have my respect. >> have my respect. >> your patriotism. >> all we want, respect from hollywood. i'd rather get crabs. don't they remember all of the celeb videos from hillary before the election she lost badly and those video were the laxative that flushed her out. do they realize martin sheen wasn't really the president? he because not the president. the ps a's are antiinfluencers. when martin sheen tells know do something i know the right thing to do is the honest, clear high wind advisory advice did not help his son charlie, the stds
2:05 pm
have stds, maybe trump hired these guys to help him become more popular because trump hysteria disorder makes it impossible for donald to fail and the predictions set the bar so low voters have low expectations for donald trump maybe because of the all the bad stuff said about him. remember automatic the stuff with low expectations like avocados, they are hittous on the outside but so creamy on the inside. what about ten knells? you enter it is like being inside a monitors intestine. hot stoves? funny when kids touch them and cry. or reagan was supposed to an dumb actor. burr he wasn't. could trump make the list? perhaps. he is brash. rude, maybe midnights. burr i'll take him any day over
2:06 pm
the solemn sour puss whose have automatic the appear of a slow agonizing death. let's welcome 20s guest, so bright twinkling stars make wishes on him, the host of red eye on fox news! he is so sharp he is mistaken for cheese, imus in the morning, executive you producer, bernie. and her favorite workouts is four sets of sobbing in public, and fox news contributor. >> finally, a volcano is the foot bath, wrestler, fox news
2:07 pm
contributor. >> bernie, what do you make of the video? >> well, look, you have to have compassion, a tough final for the liberals. trump won, castro died give them a break. he did win. it is over. part of the collective nervous breakdown and as you point out celebrities work well during the campaign but they are scraping the bottom of the barrel here with the hot lips we and charlie sheen's dad. they are essentially, maybe i employ the japanese soldiers on the pacific island in the 1950s fighting world war ii. it is over. get over it. it is over. you are a working actor? >> you brought it to an end. >> you lost everything on red,"
2:08 pm
including self respect but the upside this is the first time most these people have done film in decades so it was good to see them age gracefully. >> noah looks pretty good. >> he was 12. >> but you call these people washed up, i don't think that is night, they are not beginning to stop maybe "born," and he will not stop writing the things he has an ironclad contract to produce 13 more. >> he is what you call the camouflage beta male. feel sore for me and he tried to get laid off of it. >> it is alarming to me they make this video because we saw based on the election that people don't care what celebrities tell you to do they are like the cat callers of political discourse. baby, shake for hillary and shake the specific face of voting for trump.
2:09 pm
america is woman screaming, get? no one is likely to change anyone's mind as any woman is to get into a big white van filled with men. >> i does it once. they tricked me they said it was portable therapy van. it wasn't. tyrus, i feel the election was a referendum on division like people were tired of being told they were evil and the left wing solution is to make it more divisive, to create more of aist rift. >> who directed that? can you imagine that meeting, we will make a celebrity and do great. who do you have? affleck? kayne west? who do got? well...okay...trust me, it will
2:10 pm
be great! >> i think it's over. what is funny when obama got in, if they made a commercial, the same thing, listen, we can't let this go down, we would surrounds them with pitch forks, how could you say that and it is the same thing, it is over. >> and they get pharrell williams? >> there were no blacks on that, no less wednesday, no disabled, i'm offended, i have been triggered. i am upset. they are afraid, not worried that trump will be a bad president, but at this important they are worried he will be a successful president. they are terrified of the process. i can not speak for the resolution babies&guys but
2:11 pm
blacks western on the titanic and western not on this ship, either, we don't wait for the fire. it's over. let's go. this ship has sunk. >> we know when it is over. wrap the cord. it is over. all the poor people cannot let go. >> now, talking about the hacking thing that going on, tom, what should the united states be doing about this? president obama said we will retaliate but question not send steven see gal over there because he is there. >> obama did not do anything then. they hacked into the d.n.c. computers but this is the yom low cake story this is the yellow cake story of 2016, buzzing about nothing. >> the yellow cake is not what you think. >> i was never clear on what yellow cake was. but wilson did not find any. >> there was no yellow cake. >> but it is -- there is nothing
2:12 pm
to say that the hacking, who is to say that it helped hillary clinton more than it hurt trump? trump was answering questions through the entire campaign that he had ties to russians so the hacking and the russians in general could have hurt trump, as well. all the original thing is i know if the office happened we would be screaming, right, in fox news and hillary won because mexico hacked we would be like crazy. >> and obama has criticized the g.o.p. and republicans for saying they were very critical of obama for not being tougher enough on russia but now they are not so concerned about the hacking. maybe that is a fair point but at the same time obama is doing the same thing for having criticized the g.o.p. for overreacting to russia and it was a huge part of the campaign against mitt romney when he said he was the number one political concern and now he is saying how could you not be concerned. he accused the republicans of
2:13 pm
having a politically expedient view but doing the same thing. >> you know is breathing a sigh of relief that vladimir putin is to blame, is anthony weiner. he is like, my god, all the problem i had. by the way, if you are not a cheater or crook and you don't lie or pimp out the state department, then you have nothing to worry about. what they put out was all true. of course they should not be doing it but if you are a bad candidate, if you are a sleaze budget, it is not going to be good for new. >> first of all, what russia did was an act of war. period. regardless. when we saw one little russia, it should have been game on. we did not do that. whatever their computer looked like but the point is, hillary's problems she never dealt with anything, never con fronted
2:14 pm
everything. trump was like, i didn't do that, i did not say it he fought it and america respects a fater. hillary did not do anything she acted leak i at when i am caught doing something and i don't want to admit it, we found e-mail, what? what? i didn't do that. first thing, and she did not fire anybody. no one took the bullet for her. >> i believe anything wants this to go away because she is done now. she wants to take a long nap. not that kind of a nap but, i'm not going back, that was really weird what happened to me. >> she did not fight. she did not stand up or addressed it. she never addressed when people said she was dishonest. i'm not dishonest. i'm a grandma, like me. >> her cookies were terrible, i heard. >> we don't know because she didn't do anything she just fund raised. >> story so outrageous you will want to punch it out in the
2:15 pm
case, why didn't news outlets bother to check out a if hoax? because they they would have to because they they would have to tell the truth! centers of america, every patient gets their own care manager, to coordinate every aspect of their care. it's a long journey, its very complicated and we try to help them through that. we are available 24/7. if a new symptom occurs in the middle of the night, we are there to help. the care manager coordinates all of the patient's appointments, scans, chemotherapy... the last thing any patient really needs to worry about is how am i going to get here, how is insurance going to handle this? one of the great things we do is help them manage their symptoms at home. we as care managers want to take as much stress off the patient as we can.
2:16 pm
meet the care managers at ctca. my name is mena... collette jodi vincent stacy our nurse care managers are with you every step of the way so you can focus on your fight. learn more at cancercenter.com/caremanananar appointments available. laura: i started so wthinking about lunch.ool. mom packed me turkey and cheese. i really wanted cheese pizza... mom: she's smart but sometimes her mind wanders. laura: we should have a sleepover.
2:17 pm
mom: i remember saying laura...laura? laura: i think i heard mom say something. mom: the sign says "don't walk." laura: sometimes it's so overwhelming. both: i really hope she doesn't [i don't] have another bad day at school today. narrator: when you can see learning and attention issues from their side, you can be on their side. go to understood.org, a free online resource with support and tools to help your child thrive.
2:18 pm
>> the media ate up what she made up. what is worse, the fact 18-year-old posted on facebook her false tale that three men accosted her, and call her a terrorist? in the name of donald trump? and no one on the subway came to her rescue? or that so man media outlets bought this lie without question, buzzfeed went all in
2:19 pm
and i quote, "drunk men yelling donald trump attempted to remove a woman's hijab on the new york subway." it has egg, rarely tension, white male privilege, pro trump, damsel in distress, why check? why ask questions? the story is perfect. but the conditions could not fiend any witnesses so they arrest her for filing a false report. and buzzfeed had to write about that. headline "woman arrested for alleged making a story up new york subway attack," now they discover the word "allegedly," and it was not just buzzfeed, others reported with little kept civil. what made me skeptical how no one on the subway hoped her? i take the subway every da and new yorkers would have helped her. not me because i'm usually drunk but other new yorkers would because they are good people and
2:20 pm
they know how she feels. next, the city is offering counseling to people stressed out by the fact that donald trump won? homeless are freezing on sidewalks and notes are pushing people in front of subways, the mayor obsesses over hurt feelings of hillary supporters? i would say he is the worst mayor in the world but we already know who that is. ♪ wonderland ♪ wonder. >> he is the worst, believe me. >> so, she tried to suppose islam ma phone i don't attack and assault on a muslim woman but she exposed real hate crime against muslims because her parents hacked off her hair and she showed up in court her head was shaked. i get it when you cut hair but when you remove somebody's hair as a punishment that is assault, an honor crime.
2:21 pm
>> torture. most do not like good, bernie looks good but i don't look very good. i have a pointy skull and look terrible with a shaved head. >> i like but a shaved head. >> it will not happen. obviously sit because the type of person -- she got the story reported because of the type of person she is. believe me i trade to create hoax against myself all the time and no one bays it. >> white man harassed on subway, people cheer. >> i don't know what kind of slurs they would use on you. >> go back to your insurance company. >> nice plaid tie. take off your plaid tie. bernie, after something like this happens, they normally say well, she has issues, she needs to work things out with her family and there is never any
2:22 pm
punishment and maybe there should be. >> she was arrested. she was charged with filing a false report. but you are right, the family, the reason why she did it in the first place is because the family was angry at her for dating a catholic and she is not a minor they chopped half her hair and the other point about the mayor the slog that bought into the happens up don't shoot fake news narrative and he is out there blaming trump for what this lady went through when it was a hoax so he was essentially al sharpton and to brawley and the funny thing is brian williams broke the story. >> they should let their daughter date a catholic. we are fine. we stop at first base. >> speak for yourself.
2:23 pm
attack about a punishment. >> tyrus, the media will admit this is false and they say, but, it is real elsewhere and this is raising awareness experience. you made it up but there are probably a thousand women like her for real. >> i am trying to think, trump, trump...it don't work. you cannot even sign that. you can't --. >> generally people celebrate. all the real sad part is when this situation happens to somebody we will be like, right, because of all the attention she got and call it fact checking when you get a step there is a great -- all this information i would not print until we have facts and the source is
2:24 pm
verified. wide men demand apology. >> kat? >> this is not the first time this hoax has happened. someone at the university of tennessee made up the same lie. if you make up a hoax, try a new fake hate crime rather than one that has already been done and the opinion was busted. then you do it and get bested but they count on people say, been oh, this is what we need, this is great, a hate crime we are trying to push almost as if buzzfeed cares more about their own agenda than the facts. >> what i consider a hate crime the fact that she smear add city, adding an extra layer that no one helped her on the city so she said she was a victim, but
2:25 pm
that everyone that rides subways are [blank]. >> so she insulted all of us. >> i don't ride the subway because i don't fit but the other part we are missing, when she makes the claims and this is reality of it, three men get on her she will not go hole the when it is a real hate crime we find a body. in the south you would see them hanging or dragging from the car, you do not commit those atrocities, they don't leave you to tell the story. that is the ugliness. >> thanks for bringing us down. >> that is weaponing it real. >> on that note we will move on. the social media to blame because they make the path easy and romantic. it is about seeking attention and the media makes it appealing, you can do it and get away with it. >> story so mindboggling you may want to be protected from hearing it. which action star is trump's sending on the rocky road to
2:26 pm
washington? i gave away that story. as i was researching my family tree, i discovered a woman named marianne gaspard... it was her french name. then she came to louisiana as a slave. i became curious where in africa she was from. so i took the ancestry dna test to find out more about my african roots. the ancestry dna results were really specific. they told me all of these places in west africa. i feel really proud of my lineage, and i feel really proud of my ancestry. ancestry has many paths to discovering your story, get started for free at ancestry.com
2:27 pm
2:28 pm
2:29 pm
>> i am arthel, and it is all systems go at cape canavaral. >> three, two, one, ignition and lift off, of the alliance. >> it paragraphed off this afternoon sending the communications satellite interest space and officials say that the broadband satellite is the most powerful ever launched into orbit. the mayor of corpus christi said resolution citizens can use the water for brighting and drinks after a four day ban after an industrial chemical leaked from a tank into the water supply on wednesday. the city officials say this is no evidence of contamination but
2:30 pm
water towers have been drained to be safe. >> see you back at the top of the hour with eric shawn. >> this week, donald trump continues to treat being president in the exact same way i would, if i were 12, first he picked tillerson as the secretary of state, not only is tillerson an oil tycoon but he is also naked rex which likes with "pecs," and he met with kayne west and they discussed "life," to be a fly on that wall because it was probably an awesome wall now there are reports that he could be giving a job to my second favorite, stallone. yes, sylvester stallone is being
2:31 pm
considered for chairman of the national endowment for arts that funds aspiring artists and creative projects. sly, a long time fan of "the donald" is pumped over the job. rocky is also a great pick for anyone who thinks donald won't be hard on russia. >> those were the days. i don't know what that means. i'm excited, sylvester was in "cobra." >> no one saw that? >> i d. >> i'm most excited about the rick perry as a libertarian it is a great idea to appoint people to head up departments they previously said should be abolished, what a great way to keep the government under
2:32 pm
control. >> he did not even remember the name of it. >> you have to remember the name of your job and if can you do that it will be great. >> i have had that hop i weak up and i an not sure where i am going. >> we all make mistakes. >> i will go to an old job better my and show up and...i will smell of schnaaps. >> tillerson, he is 678 on the list of popular baby names "rex," and i predict it will move up. >> it is five on dog names. >> it is. yes. >> is rex short for something? >> no. >> rex means "king." >> all i want to do is zoom zoom zoom and boom boom boom. >> let's stop. >> the choice of and mobile c.e.o. is a slick alcohol.
2:33 pm
rocky, he bet be be careful everyone loves him but now heartached to trump and cnn will have him a know neo-nazi ties and he will be in big trouble supporting joe corollas but otherwise not a bad choice. >> what is a great choice? >> rocky is timeless classic and he wrote it himself. rocky. program be. -- rambo. he is so tall builted and we for got that. stallone is legitimate. >> stop or my mom were shoot. >> we all does 'em. >> just sayin'. >> it is really a guy who would understand someone who wrote the first script and trying to get the break he was in that box and they will not have to do the
2:34 pm
soft porn movie in the we shower. all the stallion, italian stallion. >> i watched it for research purposes. >> i like it when people watch me watch important. a read fetish. >> interesting fact, tom, rex tillerson comes to "rent sex eye roll," for an anagram. >> i thought you were look at porn but you were doing anagrams. >> thought? >> recommend it will so, great, and stallone, now we have had trump we could is stallone as president. >> we could! >> everything has changed. >> everything is changing. >> we would trump stallone.
2:35 pm
>> are you okay over there? >> watch me watch this. >> are you watching? watching? >> things are going weird and i don't know where to go with this. >> on rex, taking a pay cut from $26 million to nothing, but as far as some of the celebrities, what about scott bao who will never work, he came out strong for --. >> he would be great, press spokesman, in charge, like you could have nicole on the side, a delightful woman. why notten list hollywood special effects four the cabinet to scare isis, fictional characters, they are gullible, giant animals from "jurassic park," and transportation former, do you know what those are kat.
2:36 pm
>> yes. they transform. >> yes. yes. all right. we will go on that note and i would call that a down note. for america. more of the great show because we are contractually obliged but before we get to that tyrus is getting more comfortable in his new gig and he decided to introduce himself to his talent. here is our first installment of --. >> going there. lose myself. big personality. got this. got this. >> hello! >> i'm tyrus. >> i think we have met before, right? >> official the i'm a fox news contributor. >> wow they let you in the building? >> funny. >> congratulations. >> hug. >> without like a book? >> you can have one of my books,
2:37 pm
sometimes you need good news and you have heard about the dog name jasper? >> i have seen some things. >> you would love this, "little book of light," and you know greg, right, he would never give you this become? he would give you "little book of character," with all the nice sayings in it, discover your purpose, listen do your heart, voice of your true self. >> what is this? >> you know what, i'm going. >> do you want your book signed? when i first started working with capital one,
2:38 pm
my dad called them up and asked for "the jennifer garner card" which is such a dad thing to do. after he gave his name the woman from capital one said "mr. garner, are you related to jennifer?" kind of joking with him. and my dad was so proud to tell her, "as a matter of fact, she is my middle daughter". so now dad has the venture card, he's earning his double miles, and he made a friend at the company. can i say it? go ahead! what's in your wallet? nice job dad.
2:39 pm
actually making your body feel better, making your whole day better. hi, everybody. i'm boomer esiason. and that's exactly what tommie copper does for me. [ male announcer ] go to tommiecopper.com right now to discover all the ways tommie copper can make your life better. [ esiason ] sleeves that help support aching elbows and knees. tops that can help ease your overworked, sore back and shoulders. bottoms that help relieve stiff thighs and hips. and even socks and orthotics that provide added support and comfort. [ woman ] if i could cover my entire body in tommie copper, i probably would. [ male announcer ] just in time for the holiday, call or go to tommiecopper.cm until december 21st for 25% to 50% savings, plus free shipping with guaranteed delivery by christmas. tommie copper's proprietary copper znergy technology and advanced multi-directionl 4-d stretch fabric delivers effective odor and uv protection, moisture wicking, and most of all, incredible comfort. trust the original. save 25% to 50% on your order now through december 21st at tommiecopper.com. family road trip! fun! check engine. not fun!
2:40 pm
but, you've got hum. that's like driving with this guy. all you do is press this, and in plain english, "coolant", you'll know what's wrong. if you do need a mechanic, just press this. "thank you for calling hum." and if you really need help, help can find you, automatically, 24/7. because you put this, in here. hum by verizon. the technology designed to make your car smarter, safer and more connected. put some smarts in your car. with toothpaste or plain water.an their dentures and even though their dentures look clean, in reality they're not. if a denture were to be put under a microscope, we can see all the bacteria that still exists on the denture, and that bacteria multiplies very rapidly. that's why dentists recommend cleaning with polident everyday. polident's unique micro clean formula works in just 3 minutes, killing 99.99% of odor causing bacteria. for a cleaner, fresher, brighter denture every day.
2:41 pm
they'reng a >> they are defending hate at ohio state, remember the ohio state senate isis disciple who tried to me people down in his car and got out and tried to stop them before he was shot dead by a campus police officer, a happy ending but this week --. >> you can. >> plaid his degree. >> activists actually gathered on campus to protest the killing adding his name to a recent list of people of color who have been killed by police because that is a perfectly logical comparison if you're an idiot. they noted that there they don't condone the incident they have compassion for the attacker and thank good for that. i am guessing compassion for the hero cop or the 11 people who he injured probably wasn't a priority. after the protest, students were encouraged to attend a rally
2:42 pm
against donald trump so they organized an of vent supporting a terrorist and a rally damming a protect. i don't know about you, but i am thing that these activists are [ blank [blank]. >> i go to you for no particular reason but what do you think of them lunching a terrorist in with other wrack people shot by police? >> get out! he was stabbing people. he was shot. fair. >> i think so. >> but this is what it is to an american, a point of privilege and you can say stupid things and get air time because i would lick to do an experiment. we will take out the knife and give kat a spork and have her charge at the activist and see how long before they go "shoot
2:43 pm
her." because they are not in danger. the police saved lives and he would have kept going and there are 11 people alive because of the police officer. it is good for them --. [ applause ] here is the thing. we get our own issues, our docket is filled. stay out. keep out isis, the brothers got no room for you. >> exactly. >> an example of the consequences of what you see on campus where we are no better than the terrorists. >> it must be because you would think if one is literally committing a terrorist attack if
2:44 pm
there was ever an objective moral stand it would be totally cool to shoot and skill that person. >> he was stabbing that is not new way to say hello he is trying to kill these people and that is why they kill them. he was trying to murder your fellow students. >> bernie? he was a student, too, why did they not taze him? they would have said why didn't you taze him? >> if he would have stabbed a few more people this is not just political correctness but madness this is why trump got elected partly, and in trump did not pick up the phone, governor kasich and call ohio state university and have the administration throw them off
2:45 pm
campus and maybe to guantanamo for sympathizing with the terrorists. or offer interesting internship that promises traveling abroad, and you say it an got evening area -- exotic area and you never tell them where, but six hours in the gaza strip. >> exactly. and they get to know isis up clos personal. >> when this happens, i like to see their philosophy. the thing is, you say -- they divide the world into us and them. they say let's get together but they don't really think that. they have their people, they divide the world into powerful and powerless, what they think are powerless and that is where their morality lies and they thought "zero dark ending," had
2:46 pm
a bad ending. why kill the old man? he was sleeping. >> they so do not resuscitate after you sign a directive, they should "do not defend," these people should go to the police department and have a sign "do not defend," so when they are in trouble no one can defend them. >> demandizing cops and apologizing fore terrorists is what the determine are all about. there is in difference between there guy and osama bin laden but the scale of the massacre. >> he was not as good. all the only difference and they don't get this, it is, again, lunacy, there has to be a reaction. they need to have dirty harry come on, saying i see the guy in the park i will shoot the
2:47 pm
bastardo toward. >> it was organized by the international socialist organization. surprised? they are saw the same. >> coming up a segment show shocking your hail will stand on its end. unless you are bald. >> another day in times square. y in times square. ♪ what makes this simple salad the best simple salad ever? heart healthy california walnuts. the best simple veggie dish ever? heart healthy california walnuts. the best simple dinner ever? heart healthy california walnuts. great tasting, heart healthy california walnuts. so simple. get the recipes at walnuts.org.
2:48 pm
2:49 pm
2:50 pm
>> and paltrow is out of touch lifestyle site i love more than her, and their on you'll holiday gift guide, the items include
2:51 pm
$8,300yurt. $120,000 toothpaste. and $85 bag of magic rocks. they probably not magic. in other words, stuff regular people buy. kat traveled to times square to lend more. >> like most kids i used to lie awake at night wondering, when will gwyneth start lifestyle website and my dreams came true, amazing gift guide. you need to know about it. i am so excited. why paltrow has a holiday gift guide? which of the items do you need to buy? behalf unanimous case, lighter, wine oner, magic rocks, or other? >> i wouldn't buy any of them. you pronounced all of them
2:52 pm
wrong. >> not really interested. >> not even the banana case? >> just a feel, but, no. >> walk around with an unprotected banana. >> yeah. >> that doesn't sound very safe. all the rocks? >> i like magic rocks. >> what is director favorite rock? >> granite. >> he has a favorite rock. >> which the items would you want to buy? >> the $350 bowl, can i use bad language, yeah, [ blank ]. >> what about this $1,250 ashtray/slighter combination. >> i don't smoke i don't need to light. >> what if you start smoking, want to be friended? $100 wine oner. >> i have one, is that silver or something like that. >> it is made out of gwyneth paltrow.
2:53 pm
>> okay, can i get one? >> you should get all. >> would be interested in $400 behalf unanimous -- banana case? >> no price is too large to protect your banana. >> you got that right, honey. >> gwyneth won on oscar now do you want to buy the bowls? >> wow. insulting. insulting. what did we learn? nobody appreciates gwyneth and chstmas is ruined? >> excellent work in times square. no one does any m.o.s.? >> we invented it. >> poor gwyneth. going through a roof period, -- -- rough period, life.
2:54 pm
>> she has a shorty robe. >> i don't wear them anymore. >> i am not supposed to wear them in public anyway. s a beast. steel or aluminum? steel. why? science. it's gonna hold up over aluminum, big time. you can get special holiday pricing and when you find your red tag, you get thousands more cash back. that's two deals in one. two deals sound better than one. that's a for-sure thing for me. during the red tag sales event, get two deals in one. find your tag for an average total value over ninety-six hundred dollars on chevy silverado all stars. find new roads at your local chevy dealer.
2:55 pm
2:56 pm
jennifer martinez just gave herself a raise. $253 a month to be exact. by refinancing her mortgage, jennifer was able to put all that extra money back into her home-based business.
2:57 pm
month after month. helping her pursue her passion and do what she was destined to do... like a boss. buy in. quicken loans. home buy. refi. power. >> look at this wonderful sweater a gift today, it lights up. but why would you want to light up something with a magical unicorn on it? it could hurt him. the program note our next show is new year's day we are back on sunday, january 1st at 10:00 p.m. eastern but it is not just a regular show a special new year's day show "year of trump," or "year in trump." >> not sure. >> here your chance to say it,
2:58 pm
right now. >> tom? >> i hosted red eye. >> yes i have heard of it, it is going down hill but -- i'm kidding. i love tom. >> i continue my year as poor gut field filling in for you over the holidays and i want to encourage you to keep take days off gone when i nil in people become aware i have a she on at 3:00 in the morning they never heard of so i will eat the crumbs of greg gut feel's year. >> bernie? >> i host a show radio show on wabc in new york city and i am on i'm -- imus and the mayor of new york is offering therapists to workers stressed out about trump and maybe he should offer stock brokes so they can cash in on the recovery. i love the fact that lebron
2:59 pm
james would not stay at the trump he people in our city. >> terrible. >> i will read from the little book of life. >> book of light 106: give yourself love every day look in the mirror and say i respect you. i admire you. i love you. by the way, you are use pretty cute, too. >> all right. kat? >> if you text somebody and they don't text you back it is not a big deal because maybe they didn't like that one, keep texting again and again and again and the more you text the higher the odds you will send one you do like and you will be together forever. >> thanks, tom, bernie, tyrus,
3:00 pm
kat. thank you! >> it is electoral college pressure mounting to cast votes for the next president, the question tonight, will there be defecters? millions of americans have signed petitions asking the pledge of the electric tores to dump mr. trump and vote for someone else. welcome to brand new hour of america's election headquarters. i am eric shawn. all the 39

83 Views

info Stream Only

Uploaded by TV Archive on