Skip to main content

tv   The O Reilly Factor  FOX News  March 22, 2017 5:00pm-6:01pm PDT

5:00 pm
today. should newsbreak out, we'll break in, because breaking news changes everything on the fox news channel, the most powerful prime-time on all the cable news is coming up next. i'll see you back here again tomorrow, . >> bill: "the o'reilly factor" is on. tonight... >> what i have read bothers me. i think it should bother the president himself. i think some of it seems to be inappropriate. >> bill: big bombshell. it seems the trump campaign was surveilled by the obama administration. >> i somewhat do. >> bill: tonight, is the tide turning on the trump attack? >> three or four people have been hit by a car. >> they are shouting for people to come down the escalator. a wave of people are running me. >> bill: horrific terror attack in london.
5:01 pm
tries to attack british parliament. we'll have a full report on that. >> imad, i can't believe this happening in my school, my kids school. >> bill: a shocking situation where a 14-year-old girl who was raped in a bathroom was not even mentioned by network news last night. caution, you are about to enter "the no spin zone.." "the factor" begins right now. ♪ hi, i'm bill o'reilly. thanks for watching us tonight. very big breaking news day. a terror attack in london, which we will get too momentarily, and a major political story about the alleged tapping of the political campaign. congressman devin nunes of california said that someone gave him evidence that intelligence committees communr
5:02 pm
president obama did pick up electronic surveillance on members of the trump transition team and put that so-called incidental information into intelligence reports. that might be illegal. >> i recently confirmed that on numerous occasions, information was instantly collected. details about u.s. persons associated with the incoming administration, details with little or no apparent foreign intelligence value were widely disseminated in intelligence community reporting. i want to be clear, none of this surveillance was related to russia or the investigation of russian activities or of the trump team. >> bill: so when president trump tweeted that he was tapped by president obama, he might not have been far off. >> do you feel vindicated?
5:03 pm
>> i somewhat do. i must tell you, i somewhat do. i very much appreciated the fact that they found what they found. i somewhat do. >> congressman nunes went on to tell the press that he is disturbed about what he has learned. >> what i have read bothers me, and i think it should bother the president himself and his team. because i think some of it seems to be inappropriate. but like i said, until we get all the information to the committee, it is hard to really say until we see it in its totality. >> so the controversy deepens. haters have been vilifying the president for his suggestion, lacking evidence, that the predecessor tapped the organization. but now the story takes a major touring, keep in mind, president obama, in his last days in office, allowed intel agencies to share information
5:04 pm
they had previously not been allowed to share. congressman nunes declined to be interviewed tonight, but joining us from washington, congressman peter king. so after all is -- i don't know about the word amazing. but it is a big, big story. what is your assessment right now? >> bill, it is extreme is significant. it was not that the trump people were being wiretapped. this was surveillance of foreign individuals talking to one another on a number of occasions. there were references to a conversation they may have had with donald trump, the president-elect, members of the transition team, people close to him. any time the name comes up in one of these conversations, it is supposed to be masked. reports were written not only releasing the names of these people but what they heard in conversations like if so and so
5:05 pm
is going to meet this person, this person is going there, this person is doing that. all of this information was laid out and then disseminated to so many people in the intelligence community. but this had no intelligence significance at all. this was personal information being disseminated, that would include people in the white house. again, he went through it in detail with me, only gotten a small amount. this was given to him by somebody on the inside in response to the hearing the other day. >> a couple of points. number one, when you say it is masked, that means it is not supposed to show up in any written report in the intelligence, because the fisa warrant, which had to be given to these foreign individuals to be tapped in the first place, doesn't include who they are talking to unless it is a national security situation. so that is one violation there according to congressman nunes. that is one violation. second violation is that it was,
5:06 pm
as you said, disseminated all over the place, including the white house, including president obama, god all of this stuff, and it is hearsay. it's hearsay. this isn't anything proven. this is people talking on a tap, and it may be true, it may not be true. it may be rumor, it may be innuendo. but it is put out there. again, this is against american law. you can't disseminate information on a person that you don't get a warrant for. trump people, they didn't have warrants on the trump people. but let's advance the story. for weeks, the trump haters have been killing them, the presiden president, for saying, president obama tapped me. it seems like now maybe it is not that cut and dry, but they were certainly bad stuff going on. >> what i have said from the start, the president overplayed his hand. but i have felt all along, there
5:07 pm
were investigations going on, but judgment investigations, legitimate surveillance, but the information taken was used improperly and disseminated by people and may be given to other people as well. so the president had a very legitimate case to make. he overstepped it by saying that president obama ordered wiretapping. that we don't know. but we do know, and to me, this is shameful, to have this type of information, when devon described it to me, like a private i.c.e. report page donald trump is going to meet this person on this day, this one over here, it's like, who gave the order to unmask that, to make that known, who gave the order to distribute it out, since it goes against violations. this isn't like one report. we're talking about many. and to do this under the incoming president -- coatesville one bottom line, congressman, what i be wrong in saying that the obama
5:08 pm
administration surveilled the trump transition team? >> i would say, from all i know, you are at least 99.5% accurate, probably 100%. >> bill: that is a huge story. >> i hope the media gives it -- it's up to you. >> bill: on the hate trump side, they are going to try to spin it. again, we point out that russia is not involved here according to congressman nunes. >> nothing involved with any criminals, nothing that the trump organization was being accused of anything. >> bill: just investigations that were being picked up. all right, congressman, we appreciate it. the new surveillance information, a major blow to the left-wing press. we'll take a look at that. later, showdown over the republican health care bill. will it pass? karl rove will make a prediction up ahead. allergy symptoms distracting you?
5:09 pm
5:10 pm
doctors recommend taking claritin every day of your allergy season for continuous relief. claritin provides powerful, non-drowsy, 24-hour relief. for fewer interruptions from the amazing things you do every day. live claritin clear. every day.
5:11 pm
this is pete's yard. and it's been withered by winter. but all pete needs is scotts turf builder lawn food. it's the fast and easy way to a thick, green, resilient lawn, with two simple feedings. one now, and one later this spring. it takes grass from hungry - to healthy. pete may not be an expert, but look at that grass. this is a scotts yard. for a quick and easy lawn care plan, download the my lawn app.
5:12 pm
>> bill: continually now with our top story, the trump tap story makes a big turn. i don't want to speculate, that is what the others do, and we don't want to do that. we have on the record two members of the house intelligence committee saying that they know that this stuff that was floating around the intel agencies was, a, inappropriate, possibly against the law. party bakes you think the story is? >> i think, if true, it is a gross violation, and it is not what trump said about him being tapped directly but apparently what has happened here, a couple of diplomats who can be legitimately wiretapped were talking about meeting with trump
5:13 pm
or people on his transition team, and, of course, you can learn all kinds of things from diplomats gossiping, because that is what occurs. under the rules, and they are pretty strict, it is called minimization. you don't name the american person who is being discussed. and there are 20 people in the intelligence community, for intelligence reasons, can say, we need to unmask or take the minimization off of these thing things. but the idea that there was intelligence value here is really thin. it is, again, down the middle, it is not what trump said, but this could be criminal on the part of people who decided, oh, let's name these people.
5:14 pm
>> bill: and put it in writing. but i understand different beyond that, that there are recordings, almost like general flynn, of members of the trump transition team, perhaps even the president himself, speaking to the ambassadors or whoever they may be. again, a duplicate situation of flynn. i'm not sure of that. >> bill, congressman king was very clear. that's not what it is. it is about foreign to foreign discussions. >> bill: nunes himself, nunes himself, all right, implied that the president himself, all righ right, was involved with some of this back-and-forth. it might be, as you say, just a mention of him, but at might not. we don't know yet. >> that is quite true. and this is the sort of thing
5:15 pm
for years, what they do is, they conduct surveillance, wiretap surveillance of ambassadors in washington, and they will send a report back to the capital of whatever country it is and say, i was at a reception last night and night and so-and-so from the white house, who is an american citizen, said the following. under the rules, that name is supposed to be blanked out, and so you've got a real serious problem potentially of people in the obama administration passing around this highly classified gossip. >> bill: let me ask you an opinion question, gone to town saying that he was surveilled, and it has been a story for weeks, weeks, weeks, weeks. now that story becomes, he's not
5:16 pm
that crazy, all right, he is not. it may not be how he characterized it, because he is a flamboyant man, but this is not acceptable behavior in our government. does the anti-trump press conceit that start reporting this in another way? >> this is a serious problem, or whoever decided to let these names out, the extent to which they were circulated, that is serious, and people better jump on it. the investigation of the russian angle here, the counterintelligence investigation, it is not a criminal investigation. >> interesting that nunes says he hasn't cooperated with the house intel community yes.
5:17 pm
so there is plenty here, and we're going to take it step-by-step, just the facts, but i'm not optimistic that the trump-hitting press, and that's a lot of them, are ever going to concede anything. bob ordered pierre. >> we will see. it should be taken very seriously. >> bill: a big story here. >> and there's no ambiguity of, oh, we're just investigating. >> bill: we have to figure out what president obama knew, and that puts things in the stratosphere. directly ahead, terror in london, another horrific attack. and later, charles krauthammer on the trump tap deal. we'll be back because a job worth doing, is worth doing right. can-am defender. tough, capable, clever. get a 3-year brp limited warranty plus a $1,500 cash rebate on 2016 defender models.
5:18 pm
ifover time it canr fromlead to cavities and bad breath. that's why there is biotene, the # 1 dry mouth brand recommended by dentists. biotene. for people who suffer from a dry mouth. ♪
5:19 pm
( ♪ ) it just feels like anything is possible here in upstate new york. ( ♪ ) at corning, i test smart glass that goes all over the world. but there's no place like home. there's always something different to do like skiing in the winter, jet skiing in the summer. we can do everything. new york state is filled with bright minds like samantha's. to find the companies and talent of tomorrow, search for our page, jobsinnewyorkstate on linkedin.
5:20 pm
5:21 pm
>> bill: "impact segment" tonight, awful situation in london, placing a terrorist mode pedestrians down on the westminster bridge and then try to attack parliament. police shot the man to death. at this hour, five, including the man, are dead, more than 40 injured. joining us, nile gardiner. scotland yard is investigating whether he had accomplices, this terrorist, and they also say he is tied to international islamic terrorism. no surprise, saw a picture of the man, he's got the beard, he looks -- then there is a caption that he is a homegrown british jihadist. we don't know, these things change all the time. my question to you is, this has become almost commonplace in
5:22 pm
london, london is almost ground zero for these. why? >> london really is the front line in regard to the terrorism. over the last four years, the british authorities have thwarted no less than 13 major terrorist attacks in the united kingdom, at least 500 active counterterrorism investigations being conducted at this time. the scale of the threat is absolutely huge. no doubt about it that we are sort of reaching the whirlwind of decades of mass immigration, and now, of course, authorities are responding to concerted attacks are a concerted attempts to attack across europe at this stage. so it is inevitable that we would see this kind of attack today in london. certainly i think that, you know, the british government is
5:23 pm
determined to attack the islamic terrorist threat. this is not a law and order. >> bill: you are saying that because britain come up for a long time, has had very liberal immigration policies and has attracted millions of people from the middle east, and they have come and they have legally come, many of them, because once you get to europe, there are no borders, that because of the numbers, you're going to have some bad guys who are going to be tied into isis and al qaeda. is that pretty much why you're seeing the tax? >> i think that is a big part of it. certainly isis, al qaeda, and a whole array of terrorist organizations have sought to recruit individuals in the united kingdom and across europe, especially young men, and have radicalized these individuals. several hundred britons have
5:24 pm
traveled to fight with isis, about 3,000 islamists have traveled from the european union to fight. some of those individuals are returning. >> bill: this is a pretty big difference. if you fight for isis or even contact isis here in the united states, that is a felony, you are put in jail. but i don't know if it's the same thing in britain, is it? >> we certainly do need to see far tougher measures in the u.k. and across europe. there is a massive threat to security. >> bill: i don't know the law is about hanging out with isis, but here in the united states, you get serious jail time if they can prove that. where i was in the northern france, people were seething. there is a tremendous anti-muslim sentiment there among the folks. is it the same way in britain? >> i think that in the united kingdom, certainly there
5:25 pm
is a deep-seated concern over the spread of islamic extremism around the country. pockets of islamic extremism. but i think that this is a generational conflict that personal have to rage against the islamists. i think what you're seeing in france, britain, germany, the shape of things to come and thus our governments are willing to fight the islamists at home and abroad. and, of course, crush state isis and al qaeda threat. the states are extremely high. this is a battle, really, to defend our civilization against the forces of barbarism. >> bill: are they fighting that battle effectively enough? a lot of cells, as he say, a lot of radical cells. here in the usa, not so many. >> i think that certain of the british authorities are doing all they can at this time, but
5:26 pm
we do need stronger border control, and we do need to fight the enemy at home and abroad. >> bill: doctor, thank you come up we appreciated. plenty more sb five moves ahead. very disturbing situation, network news failing to cover the maryland rape story. and charles krauthammer will weigh in on the amazing turn the trump tapestry has taken. we hope you stay tuned for those reports. at crowne plaza we know business travel isn't just business. there's this. 'a bit of this. why not? your hotel should make it easy to do all the things you do. which is what we do. crowne plaza. we're all business, mostly.
5:27 pm
5:28 pm
5:29 pm
5:30 pm
>> this is a fox news alert, entrées gallagher. the death toll has risen following the terrorist attack in london. investigators at the say at least five people have died including the attacker paid 40 others were injured. it began with the suspect mowing down pedestrians on westminster bridge and ended with him being shot to death after stabbing a police officer outside of parliament. british prime minister teresa mate says the of the attack was no accident. watch. >> the terrorist chose to strike at the heart of our capital city where people of all nationalities, religions, and cultures come together to celebrate democracy and freedom of speech. >> the prime minister also says they are not raising the terror threat level but security will be stepped up. i'm trace gallagher. updates throughout the night. now back to "the o'reilly factor."
5:31 pm
>> bill: "factor followup" segment tonight. earlier today, the speaker said this. >> there people that want to get various provisions in the bill, we have to broker compromises to make sure we draft legislation that can pass. we know we feel good at the end of the day here because members promise that we would repeal and replace this disastrous and collapsing law, and that is what we are intent on doing. >> bill: i don't know if speaker writing should be feeling good. joining us now from austin, texas, karl rove. reports are that this bill is in trouble. what are you hearing? >> lol, i felt better about it yesterday. i thought it was a good sign when mark meadows said were not going to enforce discipline, so individual members of the caucus can vote the way they like, but we are seeing reports that there are 25 members of the freedom caucus hit if they will not vote for it.
5:32 pm
there have been a number of people that come out in favor of the bill that were previously opposed, some of them have been supporters, others have not been longtime supporters. if i were a betting man and i had a coin and attested up in the air, i would be afraid that would come down right on the edge. >> bill: do you think they will postpone the vote? >> don't postpone the vote unless you don't have the vote. i wouldn't be surprised if it went the other way. in these kind of things, you want to be looking for signs. that is to s to be hearing to say, i'm against it, but there is something that, here is my problem with it. in essence, asking you to solve that problem. what i hear too often are things that aren't solvable. let me give you two examples. congressman david brett. he says, the premiums are going
5:33 pm
to go up the next two years. well, the premiums under the exchanges go up the next two years, you have faced them out. as long as you have a broken program, the exchanges, the premiums are going to go up because not enough younger, healthier people are signing up, that's why they're broken. the only way you cannot have the premiums go up, going to vote to kill the exchanges on thursday, on friday they are done. that's the only way you're going to keep premiums from going up. he's not looking for a reason to vote for it. that is a stupid explanation of why you're going to vote against it. i'm hearing similar things from other members. >> bill: you think it could go either way. got to assume that all night tonight, tomorrow before the vote. >> they're going to try to get it there. >> bill: i'm going to predict that it is going to pass. i'm going to predict that it is going to pass by if you, because if it doesn't, it will hurt the republican party. >> the rest of the republican agenda is in deep trouble too.
5:34 pm
cutting the budget, all those things commit republican discord. >> bill: once you show that division, going to predict it will sweep by. when we come back, incredible, i mean that word literally, incredible, reaction to the maryland rape story. and cropped ham are on the trump tap krauthammer on the trump tap turn. every on-time arrival is backed by thousands of od employees, ...who make sure the millions of products we ship arrive without damages. because od employees treat customer service... ...like our most important delivery. od. helping the world keep promises. don't let the food you eat during the day haunt you at night.
5:35 pm
nexium 24hr... shuts down your stomach's active acid pumps... to stop the burn of frequent heartburn... all day and night. have we seen them before? banish the burn with nexium 24hr. you feel every mountain we've ever conquered. in our sports cars, you feel every podium we've ever climbed. and now, they've come together to create something you've never felt before. introducing the glc coupe. part suv. part sports car. all mercedes-benz.
5:36 pm
5:37 pm
hi hey you look good. thank you, i feel good. it all starts with eating right. that's why i eat amaz!n prunes now. they're delicious and help keep my body in balance. i love these. sunsweet amaz!n prunes, the feel good fruit.
5:38 pm
>> announcer: "the o'reilly factor." the number one cable news show for 16 years and counting. >> bill: thank you for coming. in the "unresolved problems" segment tonight, the topic of this evening "talking points memo." as we reported extensively last night, a 14-year-old girl in rockville, maryland, was in a high school bathroom by turkmen reportedly in the country illegally. an 18-year-old from guatemala and a 17 euro from el salvador were freshmen at the school, freshman, party say they've dragged the 14-year-old into a bathroom and brutally raped her. fox news covered this story extensively last night, but abc, nbc, cbs did not cover it on their nightly news broadcast, nor that did they cover it this
5:39 pm
morning, and hours of your time in the morning. cnn did not cover the maryland story in prime time last night. ditto msnbc. that is beyond anything i have ever seen in my 40 years plus of journalism. a story of that magnitude ignored by the national media. we all know why. illegal immigration is a political issue. president trump has made the apprehension of undocumented aliens a top priority. resisted that saying all illegal aliens are being demonized and that presents a danger to that community. now, every fair-minded american knows the immigration system is broken and congress has refused to fix it. as i said last night, we don't know who is here. we don't know where they are. and we don't know what they're doing. they being people who illegally enter this country. it is beyond the pale that even
5:40 pm
after this poor 14-year-old girl has had her life brutalized, even after that, the maryland house of delegates actually voted to make the state a sanctuary situation. thankfully, the governor of maryland, larry hogan, has said he will veto that legislation. but how on earth could members of that maryland body after this poor young girl gets attacked, ? it is incomprehensible. many americans have had enough. for decades, congress has looked the other way as millions of people poured into the usa without proper credentials. most of these people are harmless and many contribute to our society, but the fact remains that the federal government has lost control over the immigration process and that many states and cities will not obey federal law, creating anarchy. this is the best example i can give you. between january 28th and february 3rd of this year, more than 3,000 detainers were
5:41 pm
ordered by the department of homeland security. that means that local jurisdictions were asked to hold illegal aliens in jail who i see considered dangerous. 206 of those aliens were released by sanctuary places despite the federal demand. 142 of this release came from one place, travis county and texas. that is austin. we trust texas officials will that madness in travis county, as they have promised, but you can see how anarchy is being openly practiced in some places. there comes a time when citizens of every country have to demand justice, demand protection, demand will be respected. we have not, have not come to that time yet in america. we have a president who vows to stop illegal alien criminals madness. we have a media that openly opposes that, along the sanctuary movement to pretty much run wild. and that is "the memo" paid for reaction, from miami, elvira
5:42 pm
salazar him and with us here in new york commit eric bolling, a host of "the five." elvira, begin with you. maryland tv covered the story? >> absolutely. by 13. we know the community. we are not going to be covering up criminals. a 14-year-old child is raped and sodomized in her own high school, wait -- in my book, you may burn them at the stake. i have no problems with that. whether they are illegal -- let me just finish. legal or illegal. also, mr. o'reilly, i think we should also say, that i also cover, that i do not want to cover, because of this case or kate steinle or the others, we do not want to stigmatize people who are here. so when i think you have to give the viewers of negativity and fox news credit enough to know that, to know that not all
5:43 pm
undocumented people are criminals. >> good. snow and we must give them credit to know that. were not morons. >> absolutely. >> bill: but i'm glad to hear your story covered the story responsibly. but others did not. were you surprised, miss salazar, that the major networks and cable competition ignored the story? >> well, i would only think that it's because they want to be politically correct, because they do not want to hurt or they don't want to offend the hispanic community. we are the largest community, the largest minority, i should say, in the country. but i don't have that problem. i can talk to my people and i can tell them exactly what's happening. >> bill: one more thing you missed. they don't want to help president trump. isn't that what this is about? >> i'm not sure it's that. >> bill: no reason on earth that this story, as big as it is, should be covered.
5:44 pm
would you see that? >> absolutely. >> bill: you guys covered it on "the five." we covered it. to not cover it, you have to make a decision, and i believe the decision is, we're not going to cover it because it will help president trump. fair enough. but i feel there is a bigger issue that the media is liberal and liberals have always been the pro-immigration, on the side of the illegal immigrants, because there is one reason for that. if you are the party that does that, that brings illegals into the mainstream, gives them citizenship, gives them the vote, you will never lose another vote. but what about the 14-year-old girl? that puts a 17-year-old and an 18-year-old in a freshman class? the media doesn't cover it, then people don't know about it. >> you can't even ask if someone is illegal. that's against the law. >> bill: these pinheads in maryland, some of them even justified it, justified putting two guys who had just arrived in this country illegally into a
5:45 pm
freshman class when they were 17 and 18. >> they justified it. >> bill: you want to know when it ends? when president trump says -- there are so many federal programs, welfare, medicaid -- i'm talking the media now, i don't want to get into that. >> this is bigger. the story is bigger. we are looking at one point, like i've said many times before, you have to go to the root of the problem, and the root of the problem is central america. those two monsters that raped this 14-year-old child are from central america, el salvador. the highest murder rate in the world. so if you are the parent of that child, so sorry for the mother, -- go to the united states. >> bill: the united states cannot run central american
5:46 pm
countries. >> or mr. trump could go and help them go and put their house in order, mr. o'reilly. >> bill: centuries-old corruption. up next, charles krauthammer on the trump tab. write back with you
5:47 pm
your path to retirement may not always be clear. but at t. rowe price, we can help guide your retirement savings. so wherever your retirement journey takes you, we can help you reach your goals. call us or your advisor t. rowe price. invest with confidence.
5:48 pm
5:49 pm
>> bill: "back of the book" segment tonight, let's bring in our pallet charles krauthammer. he's been following the trump tab story and new developments very closely. this helps the presidents, does it not? >> there have always been two stories. one was obama ordering a tap on trump, which is what was tweeted as, which we know is false, and that chairman nunes repeated
5:50 pm
today is not true. and there's always been the auxiliary story, and i wrote about this two weeks ago, which is on proper unmasking of americans caught up in incidental tapping of other people. we know that happened because that's how we learned about the flynn encounter committee meeting, they talk with the russian ambassador. but we didn't know until today is that it was about more than flynn. what we learn from nunes, this was not incidental chatter picked up from the russians. it was apparently picked up from tapping in on other people. obviously foreign, because you're not allowed to do it without a warrant on domestic people. and that involved in that chatter were references to trump's transition team, perhaps to trump himself nunes was very indistinct about whether it was actual transcripts of statements by the
5:51 pm
trump people or whether it was chatter that was about the trump people. and that's a fairly important detail. >> bill: okay, and also important was how it was gathered, whether it was gathered on two foreign people talking to one another, as we discussed with bob woodward, or directly with the president or some of his transition team talking to those people as well. we just don't know that. to me, two big things here. number one, president obama had to know about this. as i pointed out, he gave the order that intel could be shared, which never before had been the case, in his last few days in office. had to know about it, briefed every day on the intel stuff that goes on. number two, the trump-hating press, how are they going to handle this?
5:52 pm
>> i don't know that it's a given that obama was briefed on this. we have no idea what the content of this is. let's say, for the sake of argument, it was idle gossip that may not have been deemed by the gossipers important enough to bring to the president. if it had to do with the deployment of initials, you can be sure they would have brought it to the president, but you can't say whether or not you know that happens. >> bill: do believe the president will be called in front of the intel committee and asked those questions? because that would be unbelievable. >> yeah, that's not going to happen. what you're going to have to do is, you're going to have to get it from the people who did the eavesdropping, the people who picked up the data, the people who transcribed it, and whoever it was who authorized the unmasking. >> bill: then you'll never know whether president obama knew about it if you don't ask him. >> first of all, when we see with the content is, will have a good idea of whether it rises to the presidential level or not. at that point you can decide commit this is important stuff, this is intel picked up, say,
5:53 pm
from the german ambassador, it had to do with nato, it was likely brought to the president. then the committee will have a choice about whether to bring him in. but if the investor from, who knows -- coats when i get it. -- >> bill: i get it. everything widely disseminated in his last few days, now he another is all kind of trump stuff being disseminated. finally, real fast -- >> until the day, without that was to kneel flynn. >> bill: now we know it is a big deal. finally, i only have 20 seconds to pay to the anti-trump press, do you think they will eat a little crow? >> it is not a question of eating crow. they have been very anti-trump, you can't avoid it. those of us who may be unsympathetic to the president
5:54 pm
nonetheless have been raising this is a serious issue that is a side issue to what trump had raised. but it remains a serious issue. you do not unmask americans willy-nilly. >> bill: absolutely. charles krauthammer, everyone. coming up on starbucks, the tip of the day, moments away. free yourself with clarispray, from the makers of claritin. court's in use bros, what are you guys up to? people love progressive's name your price tool so much it's hard to get their attention. that's where moves like this come in... [ grunts ] we give people options based on their budget with our name your price tool.
5:55 pm
what does an incredibly awkward between the legs dribble do? what's the matter flo? scared you can't keep up? jaime! swing a wide paint, hollow scoop on three. [ screams ] guess i have more jump than i thought. progressive's name your price tool. you don't have to be able to dunk to use it, but it helps. whew, gravity? this is pete's yard. and it's been withered by winter. but all pete needs is scotts turf builder lawn food. it's the fast and easy way to a thick, green, resilient lawn, with two simple feedings. one now, and one later this spring. it takes grass from hungry - to healthy. pete may not be an expert, but look at that grass. this is a scotts yard. for a quick and easy lawn care plan, download the my lawn app.
5:56 pm
>> bill: back to "tip of the day" about starbucks, but first a bill o'reilly.come alert. we posted a chapter of old school on the everybody can read it. it comes out of this coming tuesday i think you'll enjoy it. we'll have a town hall meeting on billoreilly.com can everyone can see it, please send us some questions and i'll read some stuff from the book, it should be a good time. bill, you were incorrect with your discussion with judith miller, freedom of the press is sacrosanct, the harm to
5:57 pm
the nation was at the hands of the leaker, i agree, so why am i incorrect? in my discussion with judith i raised the question of my journalist publishes something that could get a person killed, they should not publish it. freedom can be abused. dan everett mercer island washington, senator feinstein is correct, the constitution is a living document and can change. if >> bill: but not by a judge's order, only buy votes the senator wants judges to rule and political beliefs, that's what her evolution is all about and it's wrong. sorry that he's too politically incorrect for your taste much of a snowflake you are. what you're drinking down there, if you think i'm a snowflake, you're going to need more than just a book. ken mcdonald canada, i watch the factor daily it's more interesting than canadian
5:58 pm
politics. on "the o'reilly factor" logo there is a number 20 what does it stand for? we've been on the air more than 20 years, glad you caught up with us. bill, i teach eighth grade social studies in new york city, i used killing the rising sun and my lessons about world war ii. the research in the book is crisp and cutting edge, my students appreciate it, i appreciate you being a good teacher, paul. glad the urchins like risings on then please remember "killing jesus." out on paperback. track chairs should be given to wounded vets by the va, not charity, i agree. but they're not. and of the chairs cost $15,000 each, so patriots donate to the independence fund.org. reality is not nice, sometimes the folks have to do it. judy nicholson, st. louis. we're driving to omaha to see friday night we are excited to. should be a blast, thanks for making the trip. the gang will be in tacoma at
5:59 pm
the dome on saturday info on billoreilly.com. it finally tonight the "tip of the day," tip of the to starbucks. coffee company is hiring 10,000 vets and nearly 40,000 young americans who don't have jobs. they are additive schedule for the hires, and encourage vets and young young ones to imply. it's both patriotic and good for business, we applaud a starbucks and encourage other american corporations to launch similar programs, factor "tip of the day" ." that is it for us tonight, please check out the fox news factor website which is different from billoreilly.com, we would like you to spout off about the factor from anywhere in the world, o'reilly at fox news.com o'reilly at fox news.com, name in town if you wish to opine, word of the day my do not be a nebbish. i made a list of people of all the people i know who are net
6:00 pm
dishes, a lot of people when in rome, i'm a bill o'reilly, pleae remove the spin stops here because we are definitely looking out for you. >> tucker: what a twist, house intelligence committee chairman devin nunes says there is some truth to the president trump claim that it personal communications were monitored by the previous administration but will bring you the latest on that but first. this is a fox news alert, terror hits the heart of western civilization today after an attacker ran over and a stab at dozens of people just outside the houses of parliament in london. at least five have died so far including a police officer and the attacker. several eyewitnesses describe the terrifying scene. >> it was

51 Views

info Stream Only

Uploaded by TV Archive on