Skip to main content

tv   The Five  FOX News  June 7, 2018 2:00pm-3:00pm PDT

2:00 pm
♪ >> dana: hello, i am dana perino kimberly guilfoyle, juan williams, jesse watters and greg gutfeld. it's 5:00 in new york city, and this is "the five" ." a flood of news stories are giving the debate over immigration in america. republican lawmakers leaving today to try to settle a battle of the parties path forward on this issue. speaker paul ryan commenting afterwards. at >> we had a very productive meeting. house republican conference, discussing solutions to the broken immigration system. the conversation will continue. hopefully we can find a path that is consistent with the four
2:01 pm
pillars that the president laid out. >> dana: new data from a showing a surge in the number of family and unaccompanied minor border crossings arrests. those numbers rising significantly compared with the same time last year. the acting ic director is pushing back against liberal criticism with some surprising information. >> look at the numbers last year, 72% of arrests were convicted criminals. if you look at criminal history, those that work computer pending charges, 89% of everyone we arrested had a criminal history. >> dana: democratic mayor of philadelphia celebrating a court ruling against the trump administration on sanctuary cities by doing this. the white house is calling those dance moves quite disgusting. the arrest of an illegal immigrant, new york city pizza delivery man, is making
2:02 pm
headlines. pablo villavicencio facing deportation after being detained earlier this month while dropping up food at a military base. guards discovering and acting ic warrant while doing a background check. lots of immigration stories to talk about today. kimberly, i am going to give you the run. which one do you want? >> kimberly: all of it. what's interesting is when you look at this, you see a human interest story. someone trying to work come to their job, nevertheless has an active detainer in the system. >> dana: the pizza delivery man. >> kimberly: when you see a situation like that, show pictures of him and his family and you think what are we going to do about people like us who are trying to make a living but nevertheless the law is the law. there was an active detainer. it has to be upheld. if they have a detainer. >> dana: he promised a judge in 2010 he would leave within two months, and he didn't. >> kimberly: people over stay. you hear that all the time. nice people with nice families but you have to have some rules
2:03 pm
here, or won't have order in a lawful society. we have an obligation to do that because the rules can't apply to some people but not to others. you want to have uniformity. you want to be fair the way that you handle it, but part of it, part of the fairness is an approach with the law is enforced. >> dana: for the pizza delivery man, maybe he shouldn't go to a military base possibly. i don't know. >> kimberly: no pizza for you. >> dana: i don't know. >> greg: he didn't have the right i.d. you can't blame the guys at the fort for what they are doing. they have to follow the law. you can't have somebody who's in illegal fugitive, actually a fugitive because in 2010, he didn't leave. you would -- however, you feel bad for this guy. you are and a system where we are struggling to stay ahead, keep our head above water. this pizza guy gets screwed. because the democrats won't let
2:04 pm
the feds go after the bad guys, the hammer we use gets wider and blunter. we get 9 out of 10 but we also get the 1 out of 10 because we have to get everybody. i go back to one thing i've always said about the media narrative on this. it's really screwing up the debate. they make it about two ideas only. either you are for total immigration, or you are a xenophobia. the fact is, with immigration coming you can have a portfolio of positions. you can be for some immigration. you can be against him immigration. specific kinds. give special credit to people who contribute. at the same time, you could want to build a wall. and say you want to have a giant gate. this is very important. with immigration, you should be able to hold competing positions rather than let the media dictate the narrative and tell you it's either this or this. it can be -- you can have five positions on immigration.
2:05 pm
that's the healthiest way to look at it. you could say the pizza guy, you know what donald trump should do, he should try to help the pizza guy out. >> jesse: trump should pardon the pizza guy. >> kimberly: pizza pardon. and a pizza party. isn't that a great idea? >> greg: trump can say it's obama's fault. let's get this guy out. >> kimberly: food court to mark my pizza party. >> dana: interesting idea. what if, you could make an argument that a stronger border policy and structure, wall, would have made it easier for people who are here and law-abiding. the wall would make it better for people who are here and want to stand want to work. if you want to get to an amnesty
2:06 pm
point, we needed another word for that. president trump is saying he wants to do a lot on daca. democrats might be able to get a bargain. why do you look so confused? it's a great deal. that's "the art of the deal right there. >> juan: the pizza guy, this is crazy. this guy had been in and out of this place, the installation in brooklyn, many times. he hasn't issued i.d. by the city of new york where he lives. his wife is an american citizen. he has applied for legal status. he was in the system. what you say is true, that he was told in 2010 to leave and did not leave. since applied. all we have here is over, there's a new security guard who didn't recognize him even though he's delivering pizza there repeatedly. that guy, when the police come and say well, it's no big deal here. they said no, we have to call
2:07 pm
i.c.e. then it becomes politicized. this poor little guy gets squished. i think, to me, this is an example of how things go out of control. >> jesse: i don't know if it was politicized. he was following the rules. >> juan: it's not following the rules. the security guard went overboard by suddenly getting i.c.e. involved. is this guy a threat? >> jesse: he would consider following the rules. >> juan: it's not following any rules. there was no rule requiring him to call i.c.e. this is like trump saying oh, we are going to impose tariffs on canada because they burned down the white house when in fact it was the british. greg, you can have many -- >> jesse: canada in alliance with the british. >> juan: cannot i didn't burn down the white house. talk about fake news. you've got canada burning down the white house in 1814. >> dana: how did we get on
2:08 pm
this? >> juan: you can have many positions on immigration and in fact i think the news of the day is what we heard from paul ryan which is we are going to have a vote but the problem is that the far right of the republican party, the freedom caucus, thinks in terms that dana was objecting to. where everything is amnesty. if you make a deal, it's amnesty. moderates are simply saying let's work on something that would allow -- reform system to take hold in the country with regard to more than 10 million. you're more than than 10 million people. you can't do up pizza guy job on all 10 million. >> jesse: you can have different positions on immigration, and all of yours happened to be wrong. i think where what we are talkg about here -- make a deal on immigration where you secure the border and you take care of the people inside
2:09 pm
the country right now. give them amnesty and not secure the border. democrats will not secure the border. that's why there's no deal, juan. you're going to keep having people come in illegally into a solve the problem. >> juan: it's not about amnesty. it's about us as american people who have more than 10 million people here illegally. >> jesse: part of the negotiation is putting a pathway to citizenship. >> dana: pizza guy -- >> jesse: he is not a priority for me either. >> greg: the solution is two words: donald daca. he could destroy the democratic party by introducing his path to citizenship. make it supple, straightforward. for the people who contribute. whether you enlist in the army come over there you are a guy who is working, who has no criminal record and has a family. you could still build that wall because you want the wall. you want the gate.
2:10 pm
that's good politics and good policy. that's what we want. eric weinstein makes this point. mass immigration advocates depend on a false narrative that all restrictions are xenophobic when you can be -- you can love other cultures but believe in restrictions. >> dana: president trump, as he does donald daca, he could dare the conservatives and the freedom caucus to go against hi him. >> kimberly: i think it's a great strategy. he's been very successful during this type of thing where people wouldn't think, he's championing an issue any markets and puts it forward. it's a good opportunity because this has been such an issue for years and years. there is a motivation and interest from the public to be able to do something about it.
2:11 pm
it is rife with problems in terms of sanctuary cities. your people going crazy about i it. seeing so much division in california over it. you're a blind justice saying listen, we need some help here. want to enforce the law but we also want to show we are doing so in a meaningful way that appreciates people who are ordinarily in for the most part law-abiding that want to contribute. would also like your tax dollars. >> juan: the question is, because i think so much of what you're saying is rational, i think well, if donald trump was to do this, he would anger the people dana is talking about. >> dana: they can't win against him. they can't win against him. >> juan: they will. >> jesse: angering people with the free trade stuff right now. >> juan: angering people. >> jesse: throwing tariffs around like crazy. >> greg: which upsets people like me. i don't think he cares. >> juan: has to care going towards the midterms.
2:12 pm
that's why the freedom caucus as we don't want to vote in congress because they are worried that hard-line anti-anti-immigrant conservatives will say oh, what happened to the pledge to fight these horrible immigrants. >> dana: do it in december after the election. >> greg: building wall and you have the gate. >> dana: "time" magazine with a provocative new cover taking aim at president trump for pushback against the mueller probe. we will discuss next.
2:13 pm
mom? dad? hi! i had a very minor fender bender tonight in an unreasonably narrow fast food drive thru lane. but what a powerful life lesson. and don't worry i have everything handled. i already spoke to our allstate agent, and i know that we have accident forgiveness. which is so smart on your guy's part. like fact that they'll just... forgive you... four weeks without the car. okay, yup. good night. with accident forgiveness your rates won't go up just because of an accident. switching to allstate is worth it.
2:14 pm
♪ with expedia you could book a flight, hotel, car and activity all in one place. ♪
2:15 pm
2:16 pm
♪ >> kimberly: as president trump fights back against the special counsels rush probe, attacks from the left keep on coming. check out the new cover of "time" magazine depicting the president as a king for pushing back against the investigation. the president's lawyer rudy giuliani is continuing to go after mueller's team. >> they are a group of 13 highly partisan democrats to make up the mueller team, excluding him. trying very, very hard to frame him. to get him in trouble when he hasn't done anything wrong. they may not know they are doing it. they may not realize they are
2:17 pm
doing it. they can't emotionally come to grips with the fact that this will thing of russian collusion didn't happen. >> kimberly: okay, rudy giuliani is the president's lawyer, pushing back against this whole notion. quite vocal and public, making these comments. >> jesse: i have told you my theory on this. people in the government under obama, they were using the trump people as bait. they thought the russians were trying to play fast and loose and try to mess with the election, so they set out a bunch of traps and try to lure the russians in. and they found out rush i didn't really bites. there is not a lot of hacking done with the trump people in the russians. there was never any hard evidence of collusion. you get around to the next spring, trump fired comey and that justifies this entire collusion investigation. we have never seen any evidence of a collision. we have seen evidence of massive
2:18 pm
stonewalling from the department of justice and the fbi. they won't allow any interviews to take place with fbi agents, still can't get the flynn documents. papadopoulos apparently never even committed perjury about when he said he met the so-called russian professor. he was jammed my mueller to say they were going to charge him with being a spy for israel. we haven't seen documents regarding to the spine, the fisa warrant. only some people i've seen it. and then where is strzok? all we know about him, he had more of a role in this entire thing with the clinton investigation and the trump investigation. there's a lot of answers on that side that still i would like to know. >> kimberly: you have been asking where is strzok for some time. you said on "hannity" last night. >> jesse: i should've shown up on his doorstep with a camera.
2:19 pm
>> kimberly: dana, what do you make of rudy's message? he is the president's lawyer, going out strongly against the mueller investigation. what do you think of that approach? >> dana: in the court of public opinion for the president's face committed works well for him at this point. i think one of the reasons there's not been any evidence -- there's either two reasons. either there is no evidence or the mueller team doesn't leak. at on the queen of the answer that -- i don't think we know the answer to that. if the president is talking about north korea like he did today and letting rudy rudy gi, that's probably a better idea, then him talking about it. >> kimberly: greg, you are a highly acclaimed, not just in your own mind, magazine editor from way back. what do you think about this? >> greg: i think time has become a high school newspaper. let's try these out. "time" is thinner than joy
2:20 pm
reid's explanations for her blog post. thinner than brian skelter's hairline. time magazine is thinner than cnn's leader for the cartoon network. thinner than the plot in a porn movie. >> kimberly: pass. >> dana: don't know. >> greg: the same people accusing trump of being a king are the same people who were kneeling in front of obama for eight years. time is admitting they are part of a team that's out of power. remember "time" when you were growing up. it was great. you do book reports on it. he would take it to school. >> dana: use it in the speech team. >> greg: "time" is out of time. >> kimberly: juan, what do you make of the cover? the president has a right to be able to defend himself and pushback. he said he hasn't done anything wrong, so what's wrong with sticking up for yourself? >> juan: you guys must've missed the news. i understand why because you're
2:21 pm
busy with all this blabbering. >> dana: oh! >> kimberly: oh! >> juan: giuliani said the president can pardon himself. does that sound like an autocrat? does that sound like a king? you must have missed it because we had an entire discussion about a major american media company putting that image on the cover. those crazy democrats, the terrible elite media. no reason for this. the president of defending himself. first of all, is giuliani really a lawyer or is he a pitbull out there to make a lot of noise for the base? >> dana: is nt both? >> juan: i don't get it. the president is out there tweeting today you know, these guys are terrible. they are a bunch of democrats. wait a minute. you can check on these learners. it would be illegal. would be illegal for mueller to check on the political donations or credentials.
2:22 pm
>> dana: the media did that. to >> juan: it's not his job. he got the best lawyers. >> jesse: they just happened to be democrats. >> juan: well, they are. >> jesse: no republican lawyers out there? >> juan: i didn't say that. >> dana: mueller is a republican. >> juan: mueller is a republican. and rosenstein. >> greg: i thought that was the last point. >> juan: i will tell you the last point. the last point is that giuliani is really tried to make this a contest of public opinion. it's all about, it's not about the law. he says when we get a report coming from the mueller investigation, now it looks like that's likely to come in september before the midterms. oh, well then, it's up to the public to say ignore it. and he has, what is the president's rating among republicans? >> dana: 87. >> juan: near record numbers because in this current local environment if you are a
2:23 pm
republican, forget if you are a a moderate. if you are trump republican, anything that the king says -- >> greg: we might be entering a store exchange with north korea, low unemployment. jobs. let's talk about how it's trump. >> kimberly: last time i read the constitution, the president, and like any of us, has a right to defend himself, his campaign against the false accusations. that's what makes this country great. we will see the results. president trump keeps the pressure on kim jong un to denuclearize ahead of the north korea summit. all the latest next. your brain changes as you get older. but prevagen helps your brain with an ingredient originally discovered... in jellyfish. in clinical trials, prevagen has been shown
2:24 pm
to improve short-term memory. prevagen. the name to remember.
2:25 pm
2:26 pm
is the fact that it's very, very tough on bacteria, yet it's very gentle on the denture itself. polident consists of 4 powerful ingredients
2:27 pm
that work together to deep clean your denture in hard to reach places. ♪ >> kimberly: welcome back. president trump saying he certainly would invite north korean leader kim jong un to the u.s. have a high-stakes summit in singapore goes well. that's not the only news the president is making about the upcoming nuclear talks.
2:28 pm
>> i don't think i have to prepare very much. it's about attitude, willingness to get things done. this will not be just a photo off. they have to dean newcomb. if they don't denuclearize, it will not be acceptable. we cannot take sanctions off. >> juan: secretary of state pompeo announcing today kim jong un has personally told him he is prepared to denuclearize. i have to go to jesse. jesse, you are my inside man for all things trump. >> kimberly: or rocket man? that is also his area of expertise. >> jesse: the worm and i went there last year. it was off the record. once the question, juan? >> juan: okay well, anyway. president says i don't need to prepare for what would be the biggest diplomatic meeting in his tenure.
2:29 pm
how can that be? >> jesse: remember what he said about the first debate. i'm not really preparing. i don't need to cram. he left a lot on the table. i hope that's bluster. hope he is brushing up on what he needs to brush up on. i understand where he's coming from. it's a clear strategy. either you are going to denuclearize or the sanctions will remain, they will get ratcheted up. you don't really have to prep that hard body well. i'm sure he will do it on the plane ride over there but pompeo, it's a pretty startling announcement to hear that kim has actually told him verbally that that's his goal, denuclearize. i'm glad to hear it. he told dennis rodman that a not so many words as well. looks like it's consistent. we talked about the other day, we are trying to lure him in with the goodies and capitalism and america in singapore and that's why he is dangling the mar-a-lago summit. it's attractive for someone like him. he can go stuff his face.
2:30 pm
you have a situation where a was here today. he is more of the hawk, japanese prime minister. then you have moon in south korea. for the dove. trump is going to have to play both of those guys off each other. china, who knows what they want? i don't know how they're going to feel with a bunch of american allies hovering around their doorstep. >> juan: abe was here, japanese prime minister. he was making a point of president trump that you have to deal with human rights. i think the japanese have citizens being held by north korea. is that on the table or is that just being nice to the visiting japanese prime minister? >> kimberly: i think he likes him. has a good relationship with him. he spoken to him about 20 times since president trump has become president. it's a significant relationship that they have established. they get along very well which is always helpful in terms of international diplomatic relations. i think he's being honest and
2:31 pm
forthright with him and i think with somebody like president trump who thinks out of the box, the businessman at heart, everything is on the table until he decides it's not. >> juan: so we don't know. >> kimberly: that's part of the mystery of the negotiation, is that they are always left a little bit off balance because they are not entirely sure begins he could agree. >> jesse: obama tied the hostages to the iran deal a little bit. when the cash went over, those hostages came back the same day. >> juan: dana, interesting point. democrats sent a letter to president trump today and it said unless you are able to verify and unless you have kim jong un dismantling his weapons, what is this about? >> dana: that is exactly what pompeo and president trump reiterated today. i understand delegates want to be on record. senator warren was on "the daily briefing" and very supportive of president trump saying again,
2:32 pm
we'll see what happens. cautiously optimistic and supportive. i want to point out one thing. abe is concerned about the japanese people, worried about the japanese hostages or people being held in north korea. at the very end of the press conference today after the questions were asked, the president said i want to take a moment. he mentioned otto warmbier and the family and the other three hostages. i am not positive, but i have a feeling that might've been a strategic move because kim jong un and his people are analyzing all of this. if they think it would help them to get the president to give them more because the japanese would be more satisfied with whatever deal is coming if they got their people back as well, i think it might've been a little bit of a signal. >> juan: that sounds great. greg, the hard question for you. go back to our friend rudy giuliani. rudy says that kim jong un come a rocket man, your friend,
2:33 pm
jesse, is on his knees and begging, begging. dana is talking about signals. what kind of signal is this? >> greg: the most important thing set at the table is surprisingly what dana said. no, i'm kidding. i'm joking. the north koreans are analyzing everything, and they are not just analyzing the white house. they are analyzing the press and how the press presents this. i believe they watch everything. someone has got to put a sock in giuliani's mouth. he is kicking over a sand castle here. a lot of stuffing belts that could happen and could lead to something historic, and you are going around and saying this kind of junk. it undermines the progress that's at this table because this table is a process. it's about dealing with the client. it's about having respect, even if you think he's a bad egg, you've got to at least work towards a solution. if north korea works, it points
2:34 pm
to an interesting future. could be a domino effect. could be the next, maybe iran is next, maybe venezuela. i think iran is probably next up. you have to see a certain kind of thought going on. the barrier to all of this, the belief that you could end up like libya. that's the thing. what trump is trying to say in making clear, that's not what we want. it's not about regime change. it's about a reduced threat in return for the reduced threat, you get a seat at the most plentiful table on earth. that's why it's important. >> dana: when john bolton talks about the libya model, it wasn't the later libya model. it was the initial libya model. he gave up his chemical and nuclear ambitions because of what happened to saddam hussein. and then later on there was the arab spring. >> greg: these people have to understand that's not what we are doing. >> dana: can i add one thing? to greg's point about how they are analyzing everything.
2:35 pm
i will always look at "the wall street journal" trending stories. the number one story for three days in a row has been giuliani's comments that kim jong un was begging on his knees for the summit to take place. if "the wall street journal" makes it to pyongyang, they will see it. >> juan: rudy, it wasn't me. i didn't say put a sock in it. >> greg: i did. it is for the good of the world. >> juan: how about spygate was made up? that want one too, rudy. >> dana: i would have a hard time with that if this is a guy who is so evil. i know human rights isn't on the table on tuesday but it better be. >> juan: before the control room sends me to north korea. google caves depression permits employees. as the tech giant putting political correctness before an national security?
2:36 pm
2:37 pm
the first survivor of alzheimer's disease is out there. and the alzheimer's association is going to make it happen. but we won't get there without you. visit alz.org to join the fight.
2:38 pm
2:39 pm
real cheese people arside effectsng thanks to new sargento blend slices. these may include cartwheels. karma smiles. intense jubilation. and burgers flipping their lid. because with 4 cheese southwest your taste buds are going to a flavor rodeo. new sargento blends. in four unique varieties.
2:40 pm
>> greg: do a google search for -- google's work with project maven. google has pulled out of the project under pressure from those workers. apparently doing anything connected to the military which protects the lives of those same pasty workers are google's van for their brand. google, you know it is bad for your brand, you. your motto used to be don't be evil. is and what you just did kind of the opposite. yet while deciding not to help our military with their ai, you invest fortunes into other countries ai. what do you think they are going to do with that? d-day being yesterday, that's the opposite of good timing. i'm not going to call you
2:41 pm
traitorous. you are scared. you are scared because in this day and age come among your helping uncle sam is helping the oppressor. oh, you love the wealth but now dismiss those who enable and protect it. how removed you become from the ideas your parents and their parents and their parents fought for. the decision google made is one of course they can make. but it's foolish and harmful. as drones become an inevitable part of the defenses, and our enemies offenses, google made a choice. maybe we should do the same. dana, it drives me crazy. it's hard, you can't say i'm no longer using google. because then i'm going to google other options. being. does things to work. >> jesse: i use ask jeeves. does that still work? >> dana: google is a huge company. it's not just a search engine. what's interesting about this is that eric schmidt, he is on the
2:42 pm
defense intelligence advisory board. because he is very concerned about, especially with china and technological innovations and what it could do to our future. if you want to be safe and protected america, then you probably should help our military. >> greg: schmidt is no longer there. they are selling stuff to china. they are working with china, google. >> jesse: i am afraid to criticize google because they may leak my search history and then i am toast. >> kimberly: why did you say that out loud? >> jesse: it is a weasel move. your help in the country because you reduce civilian casualties. defensively, terrorists are getting access to drawn technologies. you want to defend them against that. america, in a sick way, is almost too safe. world war i, world war ii, threats were everywhere. domestic attacks, people are getting shipped overseas to fight for a country. we are so far removed from that, we don't have the sense of patriotism and nationalism that
2:43 pm
we used to. we can afford to let these things lie do not protect the nation like it used to be protected. >> kimberly: we need to be more worried about clear and present danger in terms of an imminent threat or on high alert about something to say we really do want to do whatever it takes to keep ourselves safe, like after 9/11. they have the wherewithal to be able to say i am open to this and i want to make sure this does not happen again. so then it runs the risk of time passing, maybe people become complacent and he feel too safe. >> greg: they are a business. we talk about business can do whatever they want. the nfl can do what they want. google can do what they want. the nature of this technology is designed to reduce collateral damage. what can be there argument of the they want to be appearing pc. >> juan: if i told you i was going to invent something that allowed for constant
2:44 pm
surveillance by artificial intelligence, i think generally greg would say no. >> greg: i would be for it. are you kidding me? i would have drones in my house if i could. >> juan: is that right? >> greg: i might already. >> kimberly: little drone man. little drone man. >> juan: i am saying when you think about the idea that you are empowering drones to have the kind of facial recognition, body recognition. you think wait a second. where is privacy? where are my rights and protections as an individual? you can say it makes our drones more effective. i think it starts really, how would you say, escalating. the bad guys get it and suddenly we are in trouble. that's why i think, so you ask me. if it's about military, i am on your side because i want our military to be strong. but i don't think that everything should be in the
2:45 pm
military's hands. i don't think that. >> greg: it's going to be in somebody else's hands. >> dana: the chinese military's hands. >> juan: they don't have that. >> dana: i can't believe they caved to 4,000 employees. >> greg: maybe they should return to the cave. there is no google in caves. i don't even know what that means. >> kimberly: there is no wi-fi wi-fi. >> greg: there is no wi-fi in caves. there is a bumper sticker. finally, real evidence of collusion but not exactly what the left is looking for. the video next. liberty mutual stood with me when this guy got a flat tire in the middle of the night, so he got home safe. yeah, my dad says our insurance doesn't have that. what?! you can leave worry behind when liberty stands with you™. liberty mutual insurance.
2:46 pm
2:47 pm
2:48 pm
2:49 pm
♪ >> jesse: time for watters' world. sort of. some politicians have been mocked for the use of h2o. remember marco rubio's infamous. president trump taking heat for some of his thirst quenching way is like when he drank from a vg bottle and used two hands to use a glass of water. now a new watergate is going viral. watch as vice president pence apparently mimics president trump. inexplicably they move their water bottles off the table that
2:50 pm
yesterday's fema meeting. that's what we call real collusion. what the heck is going on here? >> greg: i'm not going to blame you for this. the word inexplicably is in there. it's in every single story about this. if you look it up. it's an headline. in exclude inexplicably. i accuse people covering the story, look at pence copying term. every headline is copying. i called them the real coders. >> jesse: he's getting a lot of photographs taken. maybe he doesn't a big ugly water bottle in front of him. >> dana: it's pretty funny. he doesn't miss a beat. he sees it and does it. >> jesse: juan, you probably have a problem with this, right? >> juan: you know it's true, mimicry. if you are the big dog and you do something and you are a loyal
2:51 pm
assistant. whose deputy dogs assistant? yogi and boo-boo. >> kimberly: flotus and potus have blue caps. their water is different. >> dana: eagle eye. >> juan: kim. >> jesse: the president gets to the table and he pushes everything out, spreads out loud, moves it around. to establish dominance, juan. >> kimberly: are you copping that? >> jesse: expand your space. these wild gesticulations, knock things over. >> juan: you are talking about
2:52 pm
manspreading -- >> kimberly: that's it. control room. it's just a burst pipe, i could fix it. (laugh) no. with claim rateguard your rates won't go up just beacuase of a claim. i totally could've... (wife) nope! switching to allstate is worth it.
2:53 pm
why people everywhere are upgrading their water filter to zerowater. start with water that has a lot of dissolved solids. pour it through brita's two-stage filter. dissolved solids remain? what if we filter it over and over? (sighing) oh dear. thank goodness zerowater's five-stage filter gets to all zeroes the first time. so, maybe it's time to upgrade. get more out of your water. get zerowater.
2:54 pm
2:55 pm
♪ >> dana: it's time for "one more thing." that was probably the best commercial break in a long, long time. pull it together. i'm gonna tell you my one more
2:56 pm
thing. oklahoma's rogers state university unveiled their wall that heals, traveling replica of the vietnam veterans memorial in washington, d.c. it was installed over the last couple days. the exhibit memorializes the 50,000 men and women who made the ultimate sacrifice during the vietnam war. the exhibit opened this afternoon it's going to remain open around the clock until sunday, june 10, at noon. the education center allows visitors to locate specific veterans names on on the wall l provide providing meaningful information about the war and the memorial. if you are anywhere near claremore, oklahoma, i encourage you to visit this amazing tribute. juan. >> juan: talk about a night at the ballpark. in boston, it was a doubleheader of oddities. take a look. first is video of a fan running on the field at fenway.
2:57 pm
it wasn't the fan being on the field that drew a roar from the crowd. it was a blindside hit from the security guard. in the seventh inning, the game was stopped because fans were doing the wave with cell phone lights that were distracting detroit's hitters. just another night at the opera in boston. >> greg: it was baseball, not opera. >> juan: thank you. >> kimberly: keen observer. >> jesse: buckle up. we have great footage for you from ohio. look at this guy on camera. he doesn't feel like eating the traffic jam so he reverses that all the way off the off-ramp all the way back there. back it up. avoids traffic, totally legal move. and actually gets away with it. can you believe that? he got away with that. some people can get away with anything. they think it is jr smith, juan.
2:58 pm
he went the wrong way. [laughter] >> greg: tolerates. greg's thirsty squirrel news. let's go to the tape that i want to check out the squirrel. check out how thirsty he is. why is the squirrel thursday? i will tell you are. that squirrels in the grand canyon. when you are a squirrel, it's a really canyon. it's a lot bigger for him than it is for us. the average human is 60 times larger than the squirrel. i made that up. the grand canyon is 60 times larger for this little fellow. >> dana: you said they are not supposed to show people running on the field. you are not supposed to show this either. this is really, really bad. visitors at the grand canyon, do not feed the animals. do not water the animals. >> greg: let them die, is what dana is saying. >> dana: let nature run its course.
2:59 pm
if they can't find water. >> greg: what kind of monster are you? >> juan: dana is right. people get hurt. people get bitten. >> kimberly: by a squirrel? >> dana: do you want rabies from a squirrel? no. k.g. >> kimberly: this is super adorable. this is a photo op 90 years and that making. the original gerber baby poses with the current gerber baby. lucas moran is the new gerber baby. we brought you this story in february, it made headlines. he became the first gerber baby with down syndrome and now he is stealing the show again, but he's brought a friend. that is and turner company, the original gerber baby, posing with him, adorable photo. she is 91. she was four months old in 1927 when a family friend made this sketch of her and she was chosen to be the baby.
3:00 pm
>> dana: she never got a lot of attention for that. through her life. more recently. >> kimberly: the warren family was vacationing and they set it up. >> dana: set your dvrs. never miss an episode of "the five." "special report" is up next. shannon, i don't have a rhyme. at >> shannon: thank you. we begin with a fox news alert. i'm shannon bream in for bret baier. we know when the justice department inspector general intends release his report. on the hillary clinton email investigation. that date is june 14. more on that in in the minified first tonight, president trump said he's ready to walk away from the kim jong un summit but he says he believes the north korean leader wants to do something big. the president made the comments following a meeting with japan's prime minister. chief white house correspondent john roberts starts us off tonight. good evening. >> good evening. president trump is downplaying expectations for next week, saying one meeting likely want to end

63 Views

info Stream Only

Uploaded by TV Archive on