Skip to main content

tv   The Five  FOX News  November 9, 2018 2:00pm-3:00pm PST

2:00 pm
two years as well so we can go back in 2020 and make this a different election. >> neil: by then we'll know the results in florida and georgia. good thing we are live tomorrow and we are up it will be talking to the u.s. ambassador to germany on the president's trip to paris. much more on all these races. "the five" is now. >> dana: hello, everyone, i'm dana perino along with dan bongino, marie harf, -- this is "the five." florida once again the epicenter of a major postelection battle. allegations of fraud are being thrown around as two key races move closer to recount. broward and palm beach county causing senate candidate rick scott to file lawsuits accusing officials they are of trying to steal the election.
2:01 pm
>> there may be rampant fraud happening in palm beach and broward counties. and the broward supervisor of elections has a history of acting in absolute bad faith which requires that vote by mail and absentee ballots are counted within 30 minutes of poles clothing. i will not sit idly by while unethical liberals try to steal this election. senator nelson hired one of hillary clinton's lawyers from d.c. in the first thing they said is they are here to win the election. >> if you look at broward county, they have had a horrible history. if you look at the person, in this case a woman involved, she has had a horrible history. all. all of a sudden they are finding votes out of nowhere. rick scott, who won by, you know, it was close, but he won by a comfortable margin, every
2:02 pm
couple of hours ago was down a little bit for the votes don't ever seem to go the republican way. it's interesting. it always seems to go the way of the democrats. >> dana: brenda snipes taking the brunt of the criticism. she couldn't give an answer on how many ballots are left to be counted. >> could you update where things are on the count right now? >> dana: could i please get a moment to go into the room and find out? >> dana: this break in a judge sided with rick's campaign to allow voter records 7:00 p.m. tonight. you just saw something on twitter? >> >> greg: yes, dana, i love to break news. i have breaking news on my phone. i'm going to start reading this from my phone. here we go with some breaking news. this is a tweet from marco rubio.
2:03 pm
you might remember him from running for president. i believe he's a senator? data: of florida, yes. >> jesse: little marco. >> greg: palm beach county filled out new ballots to replace knowledge, damaged ones without allowing campaign reps t is overseeing the new pallet here you have democrats who have been screaming and yelling about russian collusion and interfering with elections and all the time the call has been coming from inside the house. it's the democrats who are colluding and interfering with elections. how convenient they find these votes after they lose! >> it took a long time to finally call the election. rick scott, the governor, gave a victory speech before fox news had actually called the election. then he did and right after his victory speech when fox news called on that made the call,
2:04 pm
but nelson never conceded and he hired mark elias, he was al fras lawyer when norm coleman lost in 2008. marie: every vote needs to be counted. >> greg: the talking points... >> it needs to be done transparently. a judge has ruled they need to be more transparent and broward county and i think that's a good thing. this is only the initial count. we are not in the question of the recount and they are close enough, definitely one of the races is close enough, the governor's race could end up close enough as well appear there is as of this point there is no evidence we have seen a voter fraud. there is a lot of allegations. there is a lot of people who have partisan interest in these races making claims. we just need to take a deep breath. we need to have some transparency. we need to have the votes counted. we also know going forward need to make our election systems
2:05 pm
better in terms of how we do this. >> greg: do you like better idea? that would be great. >> jesse: there are a lot of mail ins over there. marie: the fact that florida has not fixed their system is actually pretty crazy. >> dana: jesse, how do you think about those? data ophthalmic >> jesse: he thinks he's got it, the bush recount, he only had a -- it's very comfortable. a day goes by and all these votes come in from broward. that's kind of fishy. more votes coming in from broward. the votes coming in from broward, 3-1 democrats. that's a 2-1 democrat at best kind of county. they squeeze it down to 15,000 vote margin triggering a recount. very interesting. listen. this woman, we are talking about right now, snipes -- we call her sneaky snipes. >> dana: do we? >> marie: do we?
2:06 pm
>> dana: that's not what we call her. >> jesse: she's got a history of that. she is already accused of ballot stuffing, hiding amendments from ballots, a judge has ruled she illegally destroyed ballots. >> marie: not in this case. is there any evidence in this case? >> jesse: in 2018 and she was accused of not allowing scott's representatives watch them fill a provisional ballots and the judge becker down and said it's time to open up the doors because you are doing everything in secret. her job is to know how many were cast, how many were counted, how many left to be counted. she says she has no idea. the fact she's not communicating to the public or the campaigns, how many votes cast counted and to be counted, is suspicious. if you don't know the tabulation, then anything can happen underneath. that is why this woman, no one has faith in her at all because especially the way she's conducted herself this day and
2:07 pm
two years ago. >> marie: there's no evidence. for you to do you know that thing on the internet, "you have one job?" >> dan: you had one job, sneaky snipes! you can't even count the joke. they evidence of irregularities is everywhere. they had the votes posted 30 minutes after the polls closed. they didn't. that's a matter of fact. i agree with you come every vote should be counted. the question is when? what is florida doing, late voting now? we are doing postelection ballots? >> jesse: democrats are outperforming republicans in the late vote. >> marie: they are slow to count in florida, they are slow to count and lots of states! >> dan: as greg accurately stated to him has no idea how many votes are to be counted.
2:08 pm
you have one job! >> jesse: she didn't communicate to the campaigns or the public what the vote count is. that's required by law. >> juan: the judge ruled against her and you are right there by 7:00 p.m., she should have those numbers out. i think she should be transparent. i do not think we should jump to the conclusion that because the races tightening when often provisional ballots get counted that they are somehow fraud. we have to wait for evidence. social brian kampe overseeing georgia? >> dan: i do not think evidence means what you think it means. how do you not have the vote count? >> marie: point out voter fraud evidence to me. >> dan: she's not bringing people into philip the provisional -- >> marie: we don't know that. >> dan: accusations are evidence! >> marie: no, it's not! >> jesse: why would they file a lawsuit if we can't watch what's my wife filed a lawsuit if you are already watching?
2:09 pm
>> marie: a lot of the law suits were going to see is going to be on shaky ground. we see it in every recount. we need to let the evidence take us where it is. >> dan: it's just amazing -- and that's not good. greg, will go back to you. >> dana: half of the population in florida think the other have said something to steal the election from them. that's not good. >> greg: the dams want to make america suffer. it's like demanding an extra inning. i have a new nickname for bill nelson. recount dracula. we predicted this last week. we said no matter what the outcome was, whether the dems win or lose they will be happy. this is too much of their life. >> marie: i'm happy. >> greg: you are different, marie -- b1 can i say something, i lost
2:10 pm
>> dan: i conceded. you can go on "the daily caller," i wrote a very nice letter to john delaney. this is time to move on. >> marie: you let the absentee votes get counted. >> dan: that's the rules! why didn't she post after 30 minutes? >> marie: she will tonight. >> greg: the lesson is never concede. jesse made a good point and we laughed about it. >> marie: don't concede. and bill nelson never conceded. andrew gillum did. that one could also end up in a recount. >> greg: recount dracula. dan : >> dana: the must-see tape next.
2:11 pm
(whispers) with the capital one venture card... you'll earn unlimited double miles on every purchase, every day... not just "airline purchases." (loud) holy moley that's a lot of miles!!! shhhhh! what's in your wallet? - shhhhh! - ok look, if you're not the lead dog, the scenery never changes. that's why this is the view for every other full-size pickup. and this year, it's déjà vu all over again 'cuz only the ford f-150 with its high strength, military-grade aluminum alloy body gives you best-in-class torque, best-in-class payload... and you got it, baby... best-in-class towing. still leading the pack. this is the big dog! this is the ford f-150. it doesn't just raise the bar, pal. it is the bar.
2:12 pm
2:13 pm
replace one meal or snack a day with glucerna... made with carbsteady to help manage blood sugar... ...and end the day with a smile. glucerna®. everyday progress.
2:14 pm
♪ >> dan: stop making me laugh. i'm new at this! democratic lawmakers are losing
2:15 pm
it over jeff sessions' recognition hinting that the trump administration -- also accusing the president of interfering with bob mueller's never ending investigation by appointing mathew whitaker as acting ag. the liberal hypocrisy is hitting epic levels. check out this tweet from senator warren in 2017 where she said that sessions needed to resign for now she's gone, she's calling it a constitutional crisis. and rep jerry nadler also flipping his stance. back in 2017, she said that sessions must resign as ag. now he's saying this. >> this is part of the pattern of interference by the president in the mueller obstruction. that's evidence of obstruction of justice. >> dan: nancy policies and anything less than session's
2:16 pm
resigning anything acceptable. she's now accusing trump -- maria, you have to come in. you know this is going to be clashed of the titans. i don't get it. we were told by democrats, including al franken when he was in the senate, that jeff sessions was part of this massive russian collusion scheme, they were totally inappropriate. they attacked and demanded he recuse himself. now he recuse himself and all of a sudden the democrats are jumping on the sessions bandwagon. it is sessions part of the schema or is he the good guy trying to investigate this scheme? >> marie: the sessions thing was interesting. the tweets you read was before they recuse himself. i never said he should resign but i did say he should recuse himself and he did that. you cannot like sessions and think he's a good attorney general and also believe you should be worried that president trump fired him, put someone in that position who has very negative feelings about the
2:17 pm
mueller investigation. he's made that clear. i think preserving records is a definite. i also think you are going to hear from congress. jeff flake and chris are going to introduce a bill to protect mueller. i do think when they put a new ag up to be confirmed by the senate, you'll hear republicans susan collins, met romney when he's in the senate, make sure that you attorney general supports mueller continuing until the end. that's all we are asking for, mueller to be able to complete his job without interference. >> jesse: that's all you are saying? "count every vote" -- >> marie: these are not controversial statements! republican jurists think there is a constitutional problem, what occurred -- it's not just the democrats, dan. >> greg: do you know what kills me quite make there are people on the streets protesting the firing of jeff sessions. left-wingers are protesting
2:18 pm
the -- this guy would give you a lethal investigation if you had a man button and there are people -- so many people have free time -- to your point yesterday, they aren't protesting war or poverty. >> juan: they are protesting >> marie: they are protesting obstruction. that's not nothing! >> dan: dana, this is an ongoing question. >> dana: it's not nothing. >> dan: none of these concerns present themselves under the obama administration. what about-isms... >> jesse: someone to defend what about is ism... >> dan: i voted for him because i think the president is entitled to vote his people. how can the president be charged
2:19 pm
of obstruction of justice for asking jeff sessions to resign? >> dana: the letter wasn't dated, he probably had it ready for a while but we all knew he wanted to get rid of sessions. the thing is the way he's gone about as met whitaker -- before he left for paris answering questions, he said, i don't even know this guy, mark whitaker. a sign it's not going to happen. doesn't really matter. i do think it's interesting on the protest front, go back to sessions' key ring. usually other senators are quite continual to other senators when they are going to be confirmed. wasn't it senator booker that testified against sessions? >> greg: brutal to him. >> dana: they are now big
2:20 pm
sessions fans? >> dan: i'm still confused. >> marie: jesse will clear it up to you. >> dan: going right to him. if jeff sessions is part of this intricate conspiracy that caused him to recuse himself, why would you as a democrat senator, in any way object to helm resigning? supposedly your case is that he's part of the whole conspiracy! i don't get it. >> jesse: i don't get it, either. i think as greg mentioned, hot stocks are rising. democrats should love that for now he's out of there, democrats can smoke weed again. the democrats love that! can we pull nadler's face up again? his eyebrow was as crooked as hillary. did you see that shoot out to the right? >> greg: my eyebrows get like that. my eyebrows does that and i come in here and they spend hours combing it. >> jesse: with that little pick. i have that too. let me say this.
2:21 pm
democrats think they can pick trump's cabinet. in order to pick a cabinet -- >> marie: or you can be in the senate and advise in the constitution. >> dan: i want to think mollie hemingway on interviewing jerry nadler on the amtrak. president trump once again blasting cnn's jim acosta and now threatening to pull more press badges. we'll see that next on "the five." hi, i'm joan lunden with a place for mom,
2:22 pm
the nation's largest senior-living referral service. for the past five years, i've spoken with hundreds of families and visited senior-care communities around the country. and i've got to tell you, today's senior-living communities are better than ever. these days, there are amazing amenities, like movie theaters, exercise rooms and swimming pools, public cafes, bars, and bistros, even pet-care services. and nobody understands your options like the advisers at a place for mom. these are local, expert advisers that will partner with you to find the perfect place and determine the right level of care, whether that's just a helping hand or full-time memory care. best of all, it's a free service. there is never any cost to you. senior living has never been better, and there's never been an easier way to get great advice. call today. a place for mom -- you know your family, we know senior living. together we'll make the right choice.
2:23 pm
2:24 pm
you know your family, we know senior living.
2:25 pm
whenshe was pregnant,ter failed, in-laws were coming, a little bit of water, it really- it rocked our world. i had no idea the amount of damage that water could do. we called usaa. and they greeted me as they always do. sergeant baker, how are you? they were on it. it was unbelievable. having insurance is something everyone needs, but having usaa- now that's a privilege. we're the baker's and we're usaa members for life. usaa. get your insurance quote today. >> marie: president trump doubling down today his decision to suspend the price passive cnn's jim acosta after their fiery exchange in the president's news conference on wednesday. >> i think jim acosta is a very unprofessional man. he gets paid to do that. i don't think he's a smart
2:26 pm
person but he's got a loud voice. as far as i'm concerned, i haven't made that decision. but it could be others also. when you are in the white house, this is a very sacred place to me. you have to treat the right white house with respect. you have to treat the presidency with respect. >> marie: trump took a shot at another reporter, april ryan, calling her a lizard. why do you go to me dana: why do you go to me first? >> marie: this week, it went to another level, pulling someone's past, and the words to describe these reporters? i know i don't do a lot of what trump does but this really gets me. >> dana: for me, there's not a lot of love lost for jim acosta. they don't want to say public -- >> jesse: you will.
2:27 pm
>> dana: he's trying to do their job and he makes it difficult because he's a total distraction. newsgathering is what you do at the white house for there is a mission. you're supposed to chronicle the presidency, you can ask the president questions to hold him account on behalf of readers for the newspaper as you work for. that's the mission of the white house press corps. argumentation is not newsgathering. they are, one, i think cnn could make a decision. is it good -- he was waiting here? do they think this is a good thing? may be. we have to make a distinction, they took away the past. that's not a press credential. you can't take away someone's press credentials. the government cannot do that to you. obama could do that to ed henry when he joined fox news. we did revoke somebody's hard to pass one's because this woman ws rifling through colleagues pockets stealing things and she
2:28 pm
was found rifling through -- jesse who it >> jesse: who is it? was it sneaky snipes? dana you wouldn't even know her. you can still get a day pass if the white house approved it. the way you dealt with reporters when you couldn't do with them anymore, you couldn't tell that put them in the deep-freeze. >> greg: who is that! initials? b.s.? >> dana: i said no one talked to him. he's in the deep-freeze. >> greg: failed, barry, bob... brian fallon? jesse >> jesse: close. >> dan: >> dana: greg, i saw you laughing when the president said
2:29 pm
the white house is very sacred. because he's not exactly a respectful person. >> greg: we know who trump is, he's a cause that guy. i said he's pretty much a pacifist. would you rather have a super polite dude who just drops bombs or would you rather have a guy who's got a caustic personality but wants to keep america's troops out of harm's way? this is not an attack on the free press. one of the first guys he went to, right? >> dana: that's what i say about the deep-freeze. don't call on him. >> greg: you got three questions and -- it's always an attack on the price, why did he stay for 90 minutes? >> marie: because he loves it. >> greg: that's good for everybody. dana: because jim acosta is a distraction, the president has t
2:30 pm
questions from the price. if acosta makes it so it's harder to as president, questions of the president, he makes -- peter jesse, do you >> marie: jesse, do you think the president should call reporters losers? >> jesse: someone who prides themselves on conducting themselves in a very professional way... >> greg: i've seen your beach coverage! >> jesse: he was looking for a confrontation. acosta got what he wanted, then got put in timeout, he should just take his medicine. he thinks he's, like, the rosa parks of the white house press corps. this is not a threat to the first amendment. you are fine. they revoke your press pass. >> dana: i think it's important. it's your hard pass. i think the press or some of the left are trying to say, this is a first amended issue, taking
2:31 pm
away the right to do their job. they are just saying you can't come in the building because it's a security issue. >> dan: serious question, has acosta ever broken a story that's not about the cost of? he's writing stories about himself. he managed to direct the conversation away from the democrats' successful night, a split decision, but a good nigh night. most conservatives generally at this point tend to deflect because of what he does. good job, jim acosta. get us ready for 2020. dan : one dad pushes the limits of helping his sons youth soccer team. that and more in the fastest seven up next. our big idaho potato truck is out there somewhere and we're going to find it. awe man. always look for the grown in idaho seal.
2:32 pm
this is frank. sup! this is frank's favorite record. this is frank's dog. and this is frank's record shop. frank knowns northern soul, but how to set up a limited liability company... what's that mean? not so much. so he turned to his friends at legalzoom. yup! they hooked me up. we helped with his llc, contracts, and some other stuff that's part of running a business. so frank can focus on the beat. you hear that? this is frank's record shop. and this is where life meets legal. and i'm still going for my best even though i live with a higher risk of stroke due to afib not caused by a heart valve problem. so if there's a better treatment than warfarin, i'm up for that. eliquis. eliquis is proven to reduce stroke risk better than warfarin.
2:33 pm
plus has significantly less major bleeding than warfarin. eliquis is fda-approved and has both. so what's next? seeing these guys. don't stop taking eliquis unless your doctor tells you to, as stopping increases your risk of having a stroke. eliquis can cause serious and in rare cases fatal bleeding. don't take eliquis if you have an artificial heart valve or abnormal bleeding. while taking eliquis, you may bruise more easily and it may take longer than usual for any bleeding to stop. seek immediate medical care for sudden signs of bleeding, like unusual bruising. eliquis may increase your bleeding risk if you take certain medicines. tell your doctor about all planned medical or dental procedures. eliquis, the number one cardiologist-prescribed blood thinner. ask your doctor if eliquis is what's next for you. do you have the coverage you need? annual enrollment ends december 7th. don't put it off 'til later. now's the time to get on a path that could be right for you... with unitedhealthcare medicare advantage plans.
2:34 pm
call today to learn about the kinds of coverage we offer, including aarp medicarecomplete plans insured through unitedhealthcare. these medicare advantage plans can combine parts a and b, your hospital and doctor coverage... with part d prescription drug coverage, and extra benefits... all in one complete plan... for a low monthly premium, or in some areas no plan premium at all. unitedhealthcare doesn't stop there. you'll have $0 copays for preventive services... like an annual physical and most immunizations. you can also get routine vision, hearing and dental coverage. for prescriptions, you'll pay the plan's lowest price, whether it's your copay or the pharmacy price. or pay as low as zero dollars for a 90-day supply of your tier 1 and tier 2 drugs, delivered right to your door. in fact, our medicare advantage plan members...
2:35 pm
saved an average of over $6,000 last year. so call or go online today to enroll, and enjoy these benefits and more, like renew active, that keeps your body and mind active with a fitness membership and online brain games. your healthcare needs are unique. that's why, with over 40 years of medicare experience, we'll be there for you we can even help schedule your appointments. annual enrollment ends december 7th. if you're medicare eligible, call now and talk to unitedhealthcare about our plans, like aarp medicarecomplete. let's get you on the right path. call unitedhealthcare or go online to enroll. [sfx: mnemonic] >> jesse: welcome back.
2:36 pm
now time for the fastest seven. take a good look at the five right now because we are all going to be extinct. china has created an artificial news anchor. check this out. >> hello, everyone. i am the english artificial news anchor. >> jesse: he would fit in at c and n. >> greg: he would fit in at cnn. the ai can only replace hard news. but can't do what we can do. you don't want to hear ai opinion. if they report it straight, it's like a news wire. but not this. we are saved. trust me. >> jesse: we are good. i don't have any other scale. >> dana: you might even see him replacing jim acosta at the white house. >> greg: he has more charisma than acosta.
2:37 pm
we might be part of an algorithm. >> marie: and we just don't know? >> dan: let's be honest, your job is safe. nobody else could've thought of "sneaky snipes." >> jesse: up next, are you a pushy parent? watch him take it to the extreme at his sons's soccer game. i liked it. bongino, what did you think? >> dan: you don't care about being a youtube and youtube infamous person. i totally would do this. >> jesse: i like it. i allow it. >> marie: my dad would do that too. this is in wales? they take soccer very seriously. >> jesse: that's true. you can't get in trouble like that. >> dan: i think they can't
2:38 pm
hate soccer or football. now his dad has pushed him -- >> greg: a couple of things. this is one of the reasons i don't have kids because i do not want to attend kids' ports. i hated attending my own games as a kid. why do i want to see other kids play sports very poorly. also, you know, that made the game interesting. why not break that into the gam game? >> jesse: put a dad on the other side. i like that idea. the pc police across the pond, the european union setting new guidelines on what's appropriate for gender-based words. here's some examples. something that is man-made is now "artificial." headmasters are now principles. instead of man the kind, they are told to say "humanity." this is just so weak as they are just changing the english language to appease weaklings,
2:39 pm
correct? >> greg: when we were growing up, we saw books like "1984," we thought it would be government controlling our lives. actually it's coming from academia. people graduate from the campus in which they believe in language control and speech codes and they're moving out into the real world, this is the result is you are having people actually tell you what to say and what not to say and you can be punished for it that i have some words i wanted to ban. she then again, sheep, sherpa, shetland, they all contain the word "she." >> dan: didn't you want to ban "leaving it all on the field" too? >> jesse: that little goalie left it all on the field. if i said mankind, with that trigger something in your mind? >> marie: no, i'm not offended by that. this is the e.u., so it's a
2:40 pm
governmental body? maybe they should focus on women making as much as men, equal pay, not what -- >> greg: do we have this problem? >> marie: i'm fact-checking you on this. they are real things to worry about! the e.u. has real problems. this is not one of them. >> jesse: those tariffs that have to come down on the cards. >> marie: i lived in england for a year when i met peter and i had to leave. there are so many rules ! >> greg: "all of these rules, i have to get out of england." >> jesse: they tell me 7:30? >> greg: i will have 2 tablespoons, not one! a pol is different for everybody. >> dana:
2:41 pm
>> dan: you want to talk about how quickly the culture changes like make it was satirical when -- watch this movie. it's prophetic. >> jesse: stay right there. fan mail friday is up next. , ok. (clatter) ( ♪ ) feeling unsure? oh... (nervous yelp) what if you had some help? introducing the new 2019 ford edge with the confidence of ford co-pilot360 (tm) technology. the most available driver assist technology in its class. ( ♪ ) the new 2019 ford edge. ♪
2:42 pm
♪ -[ slurping ] ♪ -act your age. get your own insurance. [ child babbling ] -aah! -oh! -act your age. get your own insurance.
2:43 pm
2:44 pm
2:45 pm
>> greg: fan mail friday! we are answering your burning questions. begins with a great question. i love this question. what's the most interesting thing you can see out of your kitchen window? i think i'm going to give it to you first, jana, because i have a feeling you have something outside of your window. >> dana: i have to stand on my tiptoes so i can see out the kitchen window. this building across the street from me is redoing its roof so there have been these guys working there for about six months. i can't believe i am saying this. i watch these guys there they go to the bathroom on the roof! >> jesse: over the roof? >> dana: down the drain on the
2:46 pm
roof! that is disgusting. >> greg: you should film it and give it to an intrepid reporter on the news. >> dana: you guys are surrounded by buildings. >> greg: terrible, marie. i never in open places anymore. >> marie: right across from us is a guy who i think is growing weed in his apartment, but he keeps his television on 24/7 all day every day -- >> dana: on fox news? >> marie: i don't think so. he walks in various stages of undress holding a cat. you can see them right out of his window and he has these bizarre lights that help with the pot. >> jesse: those are called heat lamps. my friend called me. >> greg: dan?
2:47 pm
>> dan: i live out in florida so i -- you dig a hole in florida, there's a lake. one day i'm in the kitchen and, there's a dude sitting in my backyard. what are you doing? that dude is fishing in my backyard. the houses around the lake that you live over there. are the fish better on this sid side? i saw this dude fishing in my backyard. this is crazy. i'm a new yorker. >> greg: the upside is you can dump the body right there. >> dan: the alligators would get him. you would never know. >> greg: jesse? >> jesse: i can see the freedom tower. >> greg: i know where you live. >> jesse: did i say too much? >> greg: we know where you live. there is a woman across the way, but she porky pigs it.
2:48 pm
>> marie: like winnie the pooh winnie the pooh? >> jesse: so you and dana are both seeing a lot of -- >> greg: what would be your skill or profession in a post-apocalyptic world? would you be a fighter, farmer, builder, or never make it more than a week? i've got to go to you, dan. you were secret service. most equipped to survive. >> dan: the here's the deal. i spent most of my life doing mixed martial arts. here's the thing. the irony of doing that and trying to be like a survivalist, it's taken such a toll on me, i couldn't fight my grandmother anymore. my 93-year-old grandmother, 93-year-old italian, looks better than i do. i get this question a lot, why don't you wear ties on fox news? my elbows are so arthritic, i cannot tie a tie. i could not be a survivalist. anyone -- dana could have no problem right now.
2:49 pm
>> greg: whether it's body building, when you get older everything falls apart. you use it so much. >> jesse: i should lay off the weights. >> marie: my hand injury from repressing the following on election by refreshing the phone on election night. >> greg: jesse, -- >> jesse: i would cause the apocalypse. >> greg: dana? >> dana: i could be a chronicler. >> greg: you would be so indispensable! you could tweet about it. marie? >> marie: i think i would be a farmer. i could do that one. i grew up in a pretty rural are area. >> jesse: what kind of things?
2:50 pm
>> marie: i don't know. corn? we could make whiskey out of the corn. >> greg: there you go. i remember when we were watching about the middle ages, there was always a jester. why would the king let the school lived? because he was a fool. i would immediately be a fool so he'll entertain us so we will kill him. that's when comedy evolved. it was a survival mechanism. okay. what's the weirdest thing you've witnessed at an airport, dana? , on >> dana: that's a weird thing. nothing comes to mind. you do see some weird stuff. i remember this one lady, she brought on a whole bag of sunflower seeds and she cracked them the entire time. people still remember me tweeting about that from years ago. i'm a good tweeter. >> greg: jesse? >> marie: people with their
2:51 pm
shoes off on trains for in the on entrance allelic flight -- you can see there toes. >> jesse: that's not allowed? >> dan: i saw a guy once with alcohol gel putting it on his bare feet. yeah. that's not what that's meant for. >> greg: jesse? >> jesse: people who change in the stalls of the bathroom. >> greg: what if they have no choice? where are you going to change. not everybody has the flight loudly, jesse, like you! weirdest thing i've seen in the airport like make james carvill carville. i do everybody a favor by being early though everybody else, i don't crowd people. it's a favor! the producer is telling me that is b.s. okay. one more thing is next.
2:52 pm
♪ spread a little love today ♪ spread a little love my-y way ♪ ♪ spread a little something to remember ♪ philadelphia cream cheese. made with fresh milk and real cream makes your recipes their holiday favourites. the holidays are made with philly. so a and as if thatyour brwasn't bad enough,tals it. their holiday favourites. now your insurance won't replace it outright because of depreciation. if your insurance won't replace your car, what good is it? you'd be better off just taking your money and throwing it right into the harbor. i'm regret that. with new car replacement, if your brand-new car gets totaled, liberty mutual will pay the entire value plus depreciation. liberty mutual insurance. ♪ liberty. liberty. liberty. liberty. ♪
2:53 pm
...to give you the protein you need with less of the sugar you don't. [grunting noise] i'll take that. 30 grams of protein and 1 gram of sugar. ensure max protein. in two great flavors. ensure max protein. i so many interesting details.n ancestrydna was able to tell me where my father's family came from in colombia. they pinpointed the colombia and ecuador region and then there's a whole new andean region. that was incredibly exciting because i really didn't know that. it just brings it home how deep my roots are and it connects me to them and to their spirit and to their history. this holiday, give the gift that's connected millions to a deeper family story. order your kit at ancestry.com
2:54 pm
i'm ray and i quit smoking with chantix. i tried cold turkey, i tried the patch. they didn't work for me. i didn't think anything was going to work for me until i tried chantix. chantix, along with support, helps you quit smoking. chantix reduced my urge to smoke. i needed that to quit. when you try to quit smoking, with or without chantix, you may have nicotine withdrawal symptoms. some people had changes in behavior or thinking, aggression, hostility, agitation, depressed mood,
2:55 pm
or suicidal thoughts or actions with chantix. serious side effects may include seizures, new or worse heart or blood vessel problems, sleepwalking or allergic and skin reactions which can be life-threatening. stop chantix and get help right away if you have any of these. tell your healthcare provider if you've had depression or other mental health problems. decrease alcohol use while taking chantix. use caution when driving or operating machinery. the most common side effect is nausea. i can't tell you how good it feels to have smoking behind me. talk to your doctor about chantix. [laughter] >> dana: okay... it's time now for "one more thing." we are just two days away from veterans day and we look to honors those from our for our country, we should look at the care they receive when they come back. there is a new film, it's called
2:56 pm
"the care they earn," released on amazon video for the concerned veterans for america foundation. it's focused on empowering veterans and their families and the document highlight some veterans' experiences with the va and examines the issues that the va has in caring for our veterans. it's out today on amazon prime or you could go to thecarethey'veearned.com. you can watch it there this weekend. greg? >> greg: tomorrow night, 10:00 p.m., the "greg gutfeld show." look we have on board! dan bongino! tyrus as usual. saturday 10:00 p.m. eastern time. i think it's going to be a great show. we are going to talk about the election. isn't that crazy? >> marie: you have to talk about the florida recount if
2:57 pm
there's going to >> dana: you have to talk about the florida recount. >> jesse: "watters world" 8:00, we have the doctor to bash in court dr. sebastian gorka. and anna polito, not sure why her picture isn't there. there's also a new thing we are going to explore. a lot of trump supporters are single and they want to find a date, but also other trump supporters. tender for trump supporters, and you dating app called dongle daters. here's a look >> haven't got any dates yet. it looks promising. we go did you talk to them about the wall? >> absolutely pure the first thing out of my mouth is "build that wall."
2:58 pm
>> dana: maria? >> marie: this is from texas. andrew jones was diagnosed with leukemia back in january. on tuesday of this week, he returned to the court and scored his first point cancer free. let's take a look. [cheers and applause] you heard the crowd erupting in cheers. they gave jones a standing ovation after scoring that memorable point. the longhorns ended up winning the game. when we were paying attention to the election on tuesday -- >> dana: is that what you are doing on your phone? >> marie: that maybe what i was doing. so glad that he's back on the court. >> dan: my first appearance on your show so you have to watch now. >> greg: it'll be fantastic. >> dan: a little nervous. i want to give a major-league shout out to this guy. look at this guy. i hate this, these baggage fees
2:59 pm
and i have to travel with podcast equipment all the time. this is what he sewed into his coat. shorts, t-shirt, sneakers, and a sweater, a towel, a pair of boxers, or as someone said on the show draws, toiletries, all to -- if the tsa saw that, you are getting the extra screening. >> dana: he's going to get the extra screening. >> greg: that's a great idea to wear your luggage. >> bret: that's less time at the airport. >> dan: baggage fee? $8. >> dana: do you have another question for us? >> greg: what's the biggest thing you dread of the upcoming holiday season? >> marie: parties. >> jesse: my parents talking about the blue wave
3:00 pm
>> dan: airports are the worst worst. dano: i don't mind the parties it's the over scheduling. that's it for us. we'll see you back here on monday. "special report" is up next. i don't have anything funny. >> bret: you are invited to our party, dana. i am bret baier in washington. some of the closest races in the midterm elections are now the focus of court fights. tonight, there are big decisions that could affect the counting and the recounting. that's coming up. but first, breaking news out of california, california firefighters are right now battling major blazes in both the north and south parts of the state. thousands of homes and commercial buildings are said to be in danger of burning in the northern city of paradise.

63 Views

info Stream Only

Uploaded by TV Archive on