Skip to main content

tv   Tucker Carlson Tonight  FOX News  February 28, 2019 9:00pm-10:00pm PST

9:00 pm
new zealand and more. good, private, you are the midnight heroes for service to the country and much more. most watch, most trusted, great you are spent your evening with us good night from washington, i'm shannon bream. ♪ good evening, welcome to tucker carlson tonight the acrth koreans, ended early in the president rejected north korea's negotiating position unacceptable in bed for the united states but is that a good thing or a bad thing, we will find out ahead and democratic presidential candidate gafford has all been been expelled basically from her party, her prime opposing war. happy to talk to her on this show. first, michael cohen spent a decade as trump's high-profile lobbyer, and defender and personal attorney. one day he decided he hated donald trump and became his mortal enemy. how did that happen?
9:01 pm
cohen told congress he was personally and is morally offended by what his boss said on two occasions. later when he watched trump's meeting with vladimir putin. helsinki, finland about a year later. those two scandals both fraudulent by the left andnd the media that changed michael cohen's mind forever. democrats must have been gratified to hear that. michael cohen is a sensitive, progressive now. tormented by climate change. in his own toxic masculinity. a one man crusade against privilege. he is a new man. that's his story. now comes the daily mail piece that puts a different gloss on it. just weeks before the fbi raided his offices last summer, michael cohen was shopping a book proposal. in the menu -- manuscript which the daily mail has,
9:02 pm
cohen professes love and admiration for donald trump and defends the president against claims he is crazy, dumb, in over his head or a liar, all claims cohen made this week before congress. keep in mind that michael cohen is not a reliable narrator. but he is the narrator the democrats have chosen. and they are stuck with him. they brought him to capitol hill to prove the russian conspiracy true. he didn't. instead he demolished. c nobody on the left wants to admit that but we have the tape. let's start with the claim that cohen held secret meetings with russians in prague to steal the election. on its face it sounds nuts but they have been telling you that. four years.li >> robert mueller has evidence that trump's personal lawyer and fixer michael cohen made a late summer trip to prague during the
9:03 pm
2016 presidential campaign. according to his sources familiar with the matter, confirmation of the trip was confirmed from the steele dossier. >> i hear there were reports mr.?cohen was in prague, there despite his denials, repeated 1e is more and more indications that there is something here that is far, far from being anything near a witch hunt. >> tucker: that was john brennan. whatever his faults, he was the head of the cia. the most powerful agency in the world and as you just saw, he claimed to believe that. cohen went to prague. it's the perfect conspiracy. but michael cohen has never been to prague and testified about that yesterday. by the way, he has no incentive to lie about it. >> you have ever been to prague? >> i never been to prague or the czech republic.y.
9:04 pm
never been to prague but i like the music. >> tucker: how frustrating it must have been for schiff to hear that. this was where cohen was supposed to admit swiping micro-film with vladimir putin. he looked mystified and said he had never been to the country and michael cohen is from long island and pretty much stays there. how about the claim that let'sim try this again, vladimir putin's agents have video of donald trump cavorting with hookers and that's how they black mailed trump to say nice things about russia.av we have been hearing about that since the day buzzfeed claimed it. >> the steele dossier said russia has dirt on the president of the united states exposing the president to blackmail. >> there is a very real possibility that president putin holdsde damaging information ovr president trump. >> what do the russians have on donald trump?o politically, personally or
9:05 pm
financially? >> tucker: okay. if thereka is a hooker tape out there, it's fair to assume that michael cohen would know about it. he is that kind of guy. a tape kind of guy. now would be the time he would tell us all about it. but no. >> are youbu aware of anything e president has done at home or abroadt to subject him to extortion or blackmail? >> no. >> are you aware of any videotapes that might be the subject of extortion or blackmail? >> i have heard about these tapesxt for along time. i had many people contact me over the years. i have no reason to believe that tape exists. >> tucker: damn, he did it again. instead of confirming the russian conspiracy that has dominated and controlled american politics for more than 2 years, michael cohen refuted it. this is frustrating. where do we get the part where
9:06 pm
he blows the russia case wide open and they lead big orange away in handcuffs and hillary clinton can be the president. here is an idea, let's ask him directly. michael cohen would know, he was there. it's almost a rhetorical question. democrats are certain it happened. >> i think there is plenty of evidence of collusion in plain sight. >> trump c has the kremlin klan surrounding him. there is more to be learned about it. i believe there has been collusion. >> it's smelling more and more like collusion. >> we saw cold, hard evidence of the trump camp pain and the trump family intending to collude, possibly, with russia. >> tucker: these people. plenty of evidence. cold, hard evidence! if anyone can provide that kind of evidence, it would be michael cohen.
9:07 pm
after all, is that really his name? he was to nail upon a village personal attorney when he was excepting suitcases with rubles so what is the answer. with suburban american democra democracy. >> based on what you know, did mr.?trump lie about colluding and according withie the russian at this point during the campaign? >> as i stated in my testimony, i would not use the word "colluding." was there something odd about the back and forth praise with the president putin? yes. but i am not really sure that i can answer that question in terms of collusion. >> tucker: the balloon just deflated. talk about a let down. no meeting in prague.
9:08 pm
no blackmail. no collusion. no russian conspiracy is. it was a hoax. you have to feel silly right now if you ever believed any of this. but wait, we have one last idea. there is still a way michael cohen could send donald trump to prison evenco without russia. what if cohen confirmed that trump told him to lie to congress. that would be obstruction of justice. at the very least and certainly that would be a crime. buzz feed ran a story alleging that happened. buzz feed is run by unhappy people in brooklyn. maybe there is something this. cable news was convinced. >> it would be a bombshell information. >> a bombshell report. >> a bombshell report. a bombshell report >> if this is true. from buzzfeed. >> tucker: the latest bombshell.
9:09 pm
from the capped blog. our last open to end this presidency and return to the status quo of 2010. our hopes are on you michael cohen it happen? the reveal. you lied to congressional committees, is that correct? >> previously. >> correct. >> yes, sir. >> you stated that trump never directed you to lie to congress, is that correct? >> that's correct. >> tucker: 4 for 4. michael cohen strikes out. game, set, match. the trump presidency continues. other team looks despondent. you could hear weeping from the press box. p what aboutte all of the lies you just heard, not from cohen from the others. blackmail and collusion and russia, russia, russia! are any of the liars going to be punished for lying? will anybody lose a job or reputation?ny or a contributor contract? maybe what happened to carter
9:10 pm
maybe what happened to carter page? any penalty for being dishonest for 2 solid years and misleading the public in the service of a political sid agenda, the democc party? is a single person going to concede what just happened much less apologize for it? of course not, it's washington. i it will all be promoted tomorrow. mollie hemmingway is watching. a senior editor at the federalist. the key witness shot down this conspiracy. >> it's been several years of this being a daily drumbeat. and here is a key witness just shot down the entire dam conspiracy and no one is acknowledging that happened. news outlets fed this conspiracy theory about russia. it came down to michael cohen. even at this late date people thought he was the linchpin and he was.
9:11 pm
according to the dossier, he was the guy who went to prague and had a secret meeting with the russians. he had all of they w informatio. the only way yesterday's hearing make sense was if they were trying to interrogate this russian collusion theory. it doesn't make sense to ask questions about donald trump as a businessman because that's not proper for government oversight. it's not seamly to have congressional investigators with an attorney-client privilege. the only way it makes sense to give the goods on the russian inclusion theory. he did exactly the opposite and yet you don't hear people realizing what happened. >> tucker: when they raided his office, i remember thinking, if i'm not committing any felonies, someone raided my lawyer's office or tortured my wife, this is an intimate person in trump's life. he doesn't have the goods and they have all of this documents. and all of these communications. and i'm like, then where could be the evidence be if michael cohen doesn't have it?? >> they say the real evidence is just around t the bend.
9:12 pm
the russian collusion fell apart in front of everybody's eyes. that doesn't mean they will stop trying to unseat this person from his real crime, defeating hillary clinton in the 2016 elections.ar there is always more to be had. people who fall for conspiracy theories are not held accountable. too few people around. >> tucker: we tried to take it seriously. weird things happen. you don't know. you know what i mean, there was never any evidence. you work for donald trump >> while there is no russian collusion or no evidence, there is evidence of people buying wholesale into a democratic research product and weaponizing it at the highest level of our federal government. to restore trust, american people need to have trust in our law enforcement. >> tucker: they are good people.
9:13 pm
way better than we are, molly so who are we to judge? nice to see you. coming up a former chief counsel julian epstein joins us. we should concede that michael cohen would know a lot about donald trump. his right-hand guy and personal lawyer. the fbi has all of his documents. he has publicly stated about a man he hates, donald trump. that none of these threats and the russian conspiracy are true. shouldn't we pause and say i'm sorry for repeating something is untrue. no one has apologized, why? >> i think we should concede that. i largely agree that michael cohen would have reason to have a lot of information if there was a trump conspiracy with thew russians. i have said on your show and other shows for well over a year
9:14 pm
now that there is no evidence that donald trump, president trump conspired to violate the criminal laws with the russians, conspired with the russians to violate the criminal laws. but i also said and so few networks give the basic balance. while i think there is no evidence that trump conspired to violate criminal laws relating to the russian election interference, there are other things still worth investigating. michael cohen is not the last word.ll the fat lady has not sung. i think we should wait to see what the mueller report says. trump's campaign manager was sharing polling information with the russian intelligence agency the family and his son took meetings with russian surrogates wants to spread information on hillary clinton. russian intelligence server wanted to spread dirt on clint
9:15 pm
clinton. i think there are things still worth looking at. >> tucker: i don't know if that's true or not. it might be semi-true. i would be happy to concede that. but we know that hillary clinton campaign paid k someone to talko russian intelligence about donald trump. i'm willing to say look, it's a presidential campaign. people get information. as a reporter, i have gotten many times i have gotten good information from people. i am not ashamed of that. >> no, no, i think you are wrong on that. the crime came in was not getting opposition research. the crime was on the election hacking and the election?-- the computer fraud law says if you break into someone's computer and cause it to be desiminated you violate criminal law. if you coordinate with a foreign entity on a social media
9:16 pm
dis-information campaign which people suspect manafort was doing, that's also a violation of the law. >> tucker: i am trying not to spell out the word bs on tv. we have had parallel investigations from different agencies and the independent counsel. into this exact question and nobody has been charged with it so you either committed a crime or you didn't. people have been charged with a bunch of different things but nothing like that. maybe we should have concede it didn't happen or someone would have been, maybe. >> well, that's semi-true. the russians have been accused of that. the russians, mueller indicted a dozen russians. >> tucker: but they are russians and will never come to trial. of course they are doing that. that is what they do. >> that was for computer fraud and defrauding the united states.
9:17 pm
in legal electioneering. the question is, when manafort was meeting with russian intelligence agents or donald trump junior was meeting at trump tower with russian intelligence agents was there something? at this point, we would know. >> tucker: we have had the largest investigation in my lifetime of a politician take place and the charges are like you didn't register? that's a bs charge. nobody does. or tax evasion will there be a collusion charge it is ludicrous. or not? if not, why not apologize to us? >> i wish people would stop using the world collusion. it is such an ill-defined word. the question for impeachment at the top of everyone's mind is whether the president conspired with the russian to violate the law. i said on this network and other networks. there is no evidence of that.
9:18 pm
i hope they impeach him. that's the holy grail. if weif don't have get evidencef that, i think impeachment will be dead e in his tracks. >> tucker: i hope people apologize. do you know what i mean? >> we went through this 20 years ago withe. clinton. >> tucker: i know. it shaped my life. >> vince foster was not really a suicide.. your previous guest said -- >> i never claimed that. what about whitewater? on the receiving end there is a lot of unfairness. >> tucker: all right, we are out of time! great to see you. thank you. >> good to see you two. the president's north korea summit ended without a deal. is that good or bad for the united states? and what comes next? that'sheunit after the break. ♪
9:19 pm
9:20 pm
9:21 pm
does your customers connecting to the wifi ever slow down your business? yes, it does slow things down. aggravating. it's a nightmare. so our gig-speed network is fast. and we go beyond fast by making it easy to create separate networks for your business and your customers
9:22 pm
and even control how much bandwidth each of those gets. so your business won't miss a beat. this is a big game changer. this is the new wave, and whoever doesn't get on, i think they would be left behind. just one more way we go beyond at&t. right now get fast, reliable internet and add wifi pro for a low price. comcast business. beyond fast. >> you always have to be prepared to walk. i couldar have signed an agreemt itoday. then you people would have said what a terrible deal, what a terrible thing he did. you have to be prepared to walk. >> tucker: that was the president summing up his meeting with north korea dictator kim jong-un. seconds ago he landed outside of washington. the talks collapsed. there are high hopes at that summit but the united states pulled out the talks collapsed. last night. harry said a peace deal should be reached at the summit.ea what is his view of how things turned out? he joins us now. you had high hopes for this?
9:23 pm
your assessment now? >> i did. >> i stillllt have high hopes. the bottom line is we are not at war with north korea. and for me, that's the most important thing. some people will say that's low expectations. let me tell you a quick story. back in 2017 a looked at what would happen in there was a nuclear waroo with north korea in 2020. you know what happened? 8 million people died. the reason why the death toll did not go higher is because the computer broke. the thing is we need to understand the most important thing with north korea we need to have is peace. let's face it, a lot of countries have nuclear weapons. that is terrible. that makes me feel uncomfortable but you know what deterrent works. if kim jong-un knows if he uses nuclear weapons he is dead. we need a more realistic expectation about what is going on with north korea. our threat perceptions are out of whack. we need to be more realistic.
9:24 pm
>> tucker: we pressured gaddafi to get rid of his stock piles. he did that. once he did that hillary clinton samantha power and the obama administration had him killed. that send the wrong message to people we are trying to get to disarm? >> exactly. regime change is a foolish policy. we think we would have learned this by now. we saw what happened in 2017. everybody was calling for a regime change in north korea. let's do a bloodied strike. do you know how many armaments north korea have. as many as 60 nuclear weaponss if he decided to use them, and millions of people would be dead. we need to start a dialogue with north korea. that is why last night i was so adamant about peace declaration. how will you convince kim jong-un to disarm if you are at war with him. i think that is the first step. the most important thing is
9:25 pm
this. put the actually nuclear disarmament at the end of the process. start with some sort of relationship. that'ss. just being realistic. >> tucker: harry, thank you very much. more on the hanoi summit. later in the show, we will sit down with the democratic presidential candidate tulsi gabbard and sean hannity interviewing the president himself. that is just ahead as well. green new deal becoming policy orthodoxy in the democratic party. we will talk to one environmentalists, a professional, who says wind and solar actually don't work. i will explain after the break.
9:26 pm
9:27 pm
9:28 pm
9:29 pm
>> tucker: live pictures for you there. joint base andrews right outside the city of washington, d.c. that's the president of the united states returning from his trip to the northern part of vietnam, hanoi. the summit with the north korea leader kim jong-un ended abruptly and he flew home. the terms were unacceptable for the united states of america. there he is. back in this country the green new deal almost overnight has taken over the environmental agenda is the democratic party.a young pioneer oalexandria ocasio-cortez saide
9:30 pm
need to ground our planes and stop having kids for the sake of the planet and need to stop eating hamburgers. although her chief of staff was caught downing one for dinner the other night. if we went to wind and solar,ne as the green new deal ordains, would that fix the problems we need to fix? michael has spent many years looking at this and doesn't think so. he is the president of environmental progress. and he joins us, michael, enthank you for coming on. you wrote a piece they thought was really smart and interesting. i recommend it to everyone watching because of the level of scientific details in it. it's about wind and solar. the claim that we could shift the grid to rely on wind and solar overnight and be okay. you say that's not possible. >> yes, i was one of the founders of the original green bill in 2003 to 2007. people don't remember
9:31 pm
president obama we spent 150-billion dollars on renewal bowls between 2009 and renewables and kept encountering the same problems everywhere that were related to the unreliability of solar and wind. depending on when the sun is shining and the wind is blowinge 201510 to 40% of the error and what they are not aware of, and the low energy density of sunlight and wind. and basically what we have been finding, the lower density of the fuel and the wind, the bigger the environmental impact. you have to use a lot more natural resources including land to generate very much electricity.tu >> tucker: so it's not good for nthe environment. then you point to another form of energy that has a reputation, nuclear. >> yes. we were in the process of trying to figure out how to deal with things like climate change or air pollution.
9:32 pm
we had a number of friends who said what about nuclear? we were like well, nuclear is scary and have concerns. that most people have about nuclear. i read about all of the accidents and was shocked how few people died in chernobyl. the most recent accident nobody will die from the radiation. that is explained by the energy density. we find that bio-mass and burning wide and fossile fuels kill 7 million a year from smoke. that smoke is a function of the waste product in the air and people breathing it. with nuclear, even in the worst accident, only a tiny amount of material escapes. the energy density of the fuel determines how much air pollution there would be. >> tucker: people who wrote the green new deal must have consulted scientists and know what you just said is true.
9:33 pm
because it demonstrably is true. so why isn't nuclear part of the solution? why are they against nuclear? >> it's disappointing. there are 3 big reasons. first associated with the bomb which is wrong. they are two separate technologies.. the second is that in the '60s and today there were concern too much cheap energy would result in over-population and over-consumption.h the third one the most powerful is a strong desire to use energy to harmonize with the natural world. that turns out to be a bad idea. because the more material resources we use, the worse it is for the natural environment. >> tucker: exactly. unfortunately, we are out of time. i would recommend your piece to everybody watching. it changed my mind on the subject. thank you very much.o >> thanks for having me.
9:34 pm
in a minute we will talk to democratic presidential candidate tulsi gabbard about her foreign policy views. jesse watters and greg gutfeld good head-to-head with a special "the five" match up next.
9:35 pm
9:36 pm
9:37 pm
9:38 pm
>> ♪ >> tucker: final exam where the news experts compete ttime now for final exam where the experts compete to see who has paying the closest attention to the news this week. the special five ed dench tonight a special "the five" final exam. jesse watters and greg gutfeld join us from the largest city in states tonight. the winner will face off next week with the 12-time jeopardy champion.ek in the meantime, we want to address the unsubstantiated allegation on mr.?greg gutfeld's t-shirt. and we will not weigh in one way or another.
9:39 pm
they are sagging they won't deduct points for the insult you have thrown at mr.?watters. >> fake news. if that is all right. i don't get involved. i was having a rematch with dana. >> [laughing]. >> tucker: you know the rules. i will repeat them for viewers. tuning in from the real jeopardy. hands on buzzers. the first one that buzzes in gets to answer the question. you must wait until i finish asking the question. you have to acknowledge by saying your name. if you get it wrong you lose a point. best of 5 wins. simple.. you ready? journalism math. >>le yeah. >> tucker: question one: which television billionaire who was named after a biblicalna figure lost $50-million on a weight watcher's investment after fewer people signed up for its diet? >> oprah winfrey.
9:40 pm
>> tucker: chessie, >> oh! oprah winfrey. >> you know he hit before the question ended. >> tucker: i am not. there our judges will have to assess. you guys are in the metropolis 200 miles. the buzz count. was it oprah winfrey? >> $50-million oprah winfrey lost who owned part of the company. which blames the stock drop for people signing up for the program. i hope you didn't pay an analyst for thatat evaluation. by the way, did you know oprah >> no. was a biblical name? >> it's harpo backwards. >> [laughing]. >> very brutal. >> tucker: hands on buzzer. this is multiple-choice a wait
9:41 pm
until you get the options. the president's working lunch with the dictator of north korea the dessert was a certain vegetable. green beans, mushrooms or chinese water chestnuts? >> the second one. the mushrooms.on >> tucker: was it wood ear mushrooms? >> listen to this for the finish. a traditional vietnam dessert of mushrooms in a light, sugary syrup. >> tucker: how did you know that?ht, >> i am a chef. i cook every night for the children. i go down to the orphanage and cook. >> everything he is saying is wrong. >> tucker: you do everything for the children. >> i am a selfless human being. >> tucker: question 3. 2020 candidate amy is in thehe news for strange behavior
9:42 pm
dealing with her staff. a former aide witnessed theio senator eating her salad with which unusual item. scissors, a comb or her bare hands? >> a comb. >> tucker: was it a calm? >> the "new york times" amy berated a staff member for failing to bring her a fork with her salad. senator clover chart ate the salad using the calm from her bag and then gave it to her aide to clean it. >> tucker, do you know what the collusion story and amy have in common? a dirty comey. >> tucker: that's pretty good. question 4, which loud member of congress who used to be a bartender is now a sword weilding super hero in a comic
9:43 pm
book? >> aoc. >> tucker: can you be more specific? >> alexandria ocasio-cortez. >> tucker: was it aoc? >> it's a bird or plane or aoc. the new york congresswoman is now the star of a comic book. one cover shows her with a sword and super woman style outfit caption "new party, who dis?" >> tucker: 2 notes from the judges. keep hands on buzzers and this question is worth 2 points. >> what! >> tucker: i don't make the decisions here. >> you m just changed the rules. >> tucker: i do what i am told. we do it never apologize and never often by the way. explain.
9:44 pm
final question. i won't. if you wish your beer tasted more like marsh mallows you are in look. a virginia brewery is selling a beer that taste like which breakfast cereal? >> lucky charms. >> lucky charms favored beer. saturday morning ipa is made of toasted marshmallows and a leprechaun too. a >> tucker: are impressive. i will give you my mug next time i see you. will face off against the jeopardy champion. >> you keep promising me the good luck. mug. >> i knew all of the answers. he is closer to the buzzer. he >> tucker: thanks. is closer to the buzzer. that's this week's final exam. tune in next week greg gutfeld versus the jeopardy champion. we will be right back.
9:45 pm
♪ ♪ here comes the sun
9:46 pm
9:47 pm
when we set out to create america's most advanced internet, we started with you. we started by realizing that grandma should always be within arm's reach. from any room in the house. [ laughing ]
9:48 pm
that dinnertime is for catching up... dad: alright, time to eat. with each other. that homework should be anything but textbook. oh my god it works! [ cheering ] that the basement can be where everyone wants to be. [ cheers and groans ] that feeling safe at home should be a given. and that the best nights out, can be nights in. that's how we reimagined wifi and created xfinity xfi, internet that brings your home together. this is beyond wifi. this is xfi. [ joyful laughter ] simple. easy. awesome. xfinity the future of awesome.
9:49 pm
>> ♪ ♪ >> tucker: suddenly there are democrats running for their party's presidential nomination and disagreements between them. one thing manynt agree on is
9:50 pm
embracing the foreign policy agenda of bill crystal in syria or venezuela, p an opportunity r the united states to enter conflicts around the world they support it. the only exception to this is tulsi gabbard wants to keep america out of pointless foreign wars and has been attacked in washington. she joins us now. thank you very much for coming on. you have been criticized for coming on the show. we disagree on most things. you are a progressive. one place i admire your courage is your unwillingness to go along with the foreign policies in washington. you are attacked. why do you think that is? >> i am a soldier of the army national guard. i served on 2 middle east deployments. i know first hanthe cost of war. i served on the foreign affairs
9:51 pm
committee and the armed services committee. i have seen how self-serving, powerful politicians from both parties have continued this foreign policy regime change war view, where they think we the united states should be acting as the s policemen of the world and continue to go around and overthrow and toppling dictators or countries who we don't like, costing us the american people trillion dollars in the process. causing more suffering in the countries where we go and wage these wars and by the way our own national security as we are seeing playing out in countries like north korea where kim jong-un has stated he is holding on to nuclear weapons as his only deterrent to the united states coming in and waging a regime change war in north korea. while i am concerned about the
9:52 pm
fact the summit ended without an agreement, because we need to see denuclearization, it's not surprising because of this policy, this regime change policy. leaders in both parties here in washington had perpetuated over and over again. >> tucker: what is so interesting is that world view, the regime change, if it worked?-- at one time i thought it made sense. we had almost 20 years of it. it hasn't worked. why would people still support that? >> well, that's a great question. if you look at the military industrial complex that benefits off of these continued regime change wars and those in washington who invested their entire careers built on continuing to wage these wars. the most unfortunate thing is they sell them under the guise
9:53 pm
of humanitarianism to the american people who want to do good things and help people who are suffering. but not pointing out the fact and facing the truth in each example of regime change led by the united states resulted in far more suffering for the people who they are supposedly trying to help. there are a lot of different motives. you can look at corporate greed and who benefits financially wars. if you want to see why they are continuing and why it perpetuates again by self-serving powerful politicians and leaders in both parties. >> tucker: you have been attacked and i won't make you relive it. including by some people i know who should know better. to be honest with you. nobody has engaged you in the argument you just made. they dismissed you as sucking up to this dictator and you are a bad person.to has anyone debated you on the a points you are making? >> no, no.
9:54 pm
constantly i see again people from both parties instead resorting to name calling or superficial attacks because they refuse to engage on the substance of this argument about why they continue to push for and try to wage these regime change wars ignoring the consequences on the people in the countries and the american people. the reality is these wars arehe costing the taxpayers trillion dollars, dollars that should be here. that should remain in our pockets or invested in things like rebuilding our crumling infrastructure and the needs of our people. >> tucker: i just want to say we disagree on many things. but i t admire your bravery for saying that out loud. you are always welcome on this show. >> thanks, tucker. >> tucker: tonight we warned
9:55 pm
you about knitting is racist and after we heard the segment from n?massive response and we feel honored and bound to bring you and we will right after the break.
9:56 pm
9:57 pm
9:58 pm
9:59 pm
>> tucker: we called for washington to apologize for the russia hoax. now an apology of our own. the other way, way to covered the left's discovery that knitting is racist. after the segment aired, you emailed us and volumes. here are some of them. "some of those were crocheting and not knitting." "i'm offending that this video is showing one hug instead of two. make it stop." and this, you know i'm in probably put this segment together and has no idea about the difference between knitting and crocheting." busted! is true. we would never want to lump crocheters and with the racist matters but we want to warn people that crocheting could always choose to self identify
10:00 pm
as knitting. so actually, there is some fluidity in the handicraft community that we should think about. we will be back tomorrow. 8:00 p.m. the show that is the sworn enemy of of lying, pomposity, smugness andw groupthink. good night from washington. where is sean hannity? >> sean: still in vietnam. how are you? it's actually morning in vietnam. >> tucker: good morning, vietnam! >> sean: that's right. great show, tucker. thank you. welcome to "hannity." a ton of news tonight. we'll get it all in. it's 9:00 p.m. and our nation's capital, 9:00 a.m. and hanoi, vietnam, where the second historic summit between president trump and kim jong nam is now officially over. coming up tonight, my exclusive interview with the president.e we are going to take you inside this week's historic meetings, and we will cover also another wide range of topics. the fight for the border wall, michael cohen's testimony, the mueller

33 Views

info Stream Only

Uploaded by TV Archive on