Skip to main content

tv   Hannity  FOX News  March 20, 2019 6:00pm-7:00pm PDT

6:00 pm
>> we have a surprise and this is going up they are but a little early to do this but coming next and nine seconds. >> if you want a real surprise, you are doing hannity with a couple of drinks. >> tucker: i hope i can do that. i want to be your feeling guys someday, serious. >> sean: okay, done. thanks, tucker, great show, welcome to hannity. breaking tonight, he'll john solomon we have major evidence of election collusion in 2016, real evidence to back it up, this collusion with hillary clinton and top ukrainian government official that wanted her elected. we will have all the details coming up with john solomon. but before we get to the top story ask yourself a couple of questions, will this be investigated for three years, two by euler and one by the fbi and banned the democratic donors? will the mainstrea mainstream mn
6:01 pm
even cover a story with tapes? we will not hold our breath, that story and much more tonight. we first turn our attention to hannity watch, the crop of democratic hopefuls. democrats pushing to give 16-year-olds the right to vote, against drink to you can't drink till 21 to stack the supreme court so they get enough justices that think their way and will legislate from the bench and proposing an end to the electoral college. now what is happening, we will break it down. this is a scary attempt by politicians to centralize power and control the lives of you, we, the american people. and right now, it is the party line among almost all the radical democrats running to be president in 2020. a blatant, dramatic frightening attempt to alter america in ways that will make it unrecognizable for ever destroyed that greatest economic creation system in the history of mankind.
6:02 pm
now, last night during the friendly interview, so-called comedian jimmy kimmel, our old friend, senator kamala harris became the latest democratic candidate to express support for an end to the electoral college. take a look. >> senator warren, elizabeth warren had a town hall last night and she said she thinks we should do it away with electoral colleges. do you agree with that? >> i think that it is open to discussion. i mean, there is no question that the popular vote has been diminished in terms of making the final decision about who the president of the united states and we need to deal with that. so i'm open to the discussion. >> sean: senator harris, elizabeth warren, kristen gillibrand and many democrats supported and to the constitutional process by which we have always elected the president of the united states. so why is this a big deal? we turned quickly to hannity history lesson on the electoral college to give you an open explanation.
6:03 pm
when our constitution was drafted in 1787, the framers of the constitution, they sought to rectify what was a very challenging conundrum. how do you create a limited, central government strong enough to defend its people against serious threats but decentralized enough to prevent consolidation and substance abuse of power? the result was a constitution filled with checks, balances, shared power between the individual states and the federal government. the electoral college is a product of this system giving the states the power to conduct elections and choose the president. as a result, each state holds some power in determining the executive branch. let me explain. without the electoral college and the framers knew this, smaller areas with dense populations come in other words, new york, new jersey, california, would monopolize the keys to the white house. and look at how all four of those states have been destroyed by the people in those states
6:04 pm
that elected liberal socialist politicians. everywhere else come in other words, all of red america pretty much totally would be ignored. don't take it from me. listen to what obama's former campaign manager had to say about this. take a listen. the campaign manager standpoint when i ran president obama's campaign we would never go to a small state if there was no electoral college. you will go to the major markets, you would not go to iowa, montana, new hampshire. i think any proposal getting rid of the electoral college. i understand the concern and the concern is real that we've had two copresidents get elected without winning a popular vote, but i agree with charlie. that is not going to happen. >> sean: in other words power would be totally consolidated. this scenario, the framers, the founders here are the most. one of the reasons the court of thomas jefferson, he hated cities writing they are harmful to the morals, the health and liberty of man. he was smart, way ahead of his time.
6:05 pm
and for hundreds of years, the electoral college played in a rural world decentralizing power at the central government keeping the united states united. in those red states to stick around and be in the united states if they kept losing to new york, new jersey, california and illinois? i tend to think not. democrats don't share the values of our framers. they want power for themselves, and they wanted at all cost. that is why every major proposal is now pushing begins and ends with their power and a centralized federal government that they control. government run health care and complete takeover of the health care industry, yes, run by the state. kamala harris and others, they want to end all private health care. that impacts 200 million americans. i thought they were pro-choice. government run education. now they have to add pre-k and college education. they haven't done a better enough job with kindergarten through 12th grade. and they will have government
6:06 pm
consolidation of all guns and gun laws. government run clean energy through the government takeover of the energy sector. in other words, they will take it over. no more willing cast proposal for ten years or we will die. government run in -- universal government paid retirement, government paid for vacation, government-sponsored healthy food. the 2020 candidates even want government to control means of production. in other words, the socialist green new deal, they proposed and will tell you how to run your business. government promises for everything and for everybody, he will never have a worry in the world, but you also give up all of your freedom. and all of the wealth creation systems we have built up to this point in our history. we will explain. even the poorest in america have it so much better than so many other people around the globe. the many modeling detailing this destruction. what do social mean question later in the program, somethingo
6:07 pm
democrat seems capable of and we will actually do the math and tell you how much your paycheck the democrats want to take. it is pretty close to 100%. if the democrats get their way, this country as we know it, it is going to be over. it is done. it will not be the united states with america as we know it. we turned the hannity watch on the witch hunt and get to a breaking news. another sign that the probe is in its final state, special counsel paternity's an extension for a court filing relating to the metaphoric case because they were too busy with the press -- writing reports after nearly three years and today, president trump says he wants the report to be available for all americans, take a listen. >> let it come out. let people see it, leave it up to the attorney general. we have a very good attorney general, highly respected man. we will see what happens. i want to see the report.
6:08 pm
and you will want to see it. tens of millions of people that love the fact that we have the greatest economy we have ever had. i know nothing about it. i know he is conflicted. and i know his best friend is comey who is a bad cop. and i know there are other things, obviously, you know i had a business transaction with him. that i have reported many times. that you people don't talk about. i had a nasty business transaction with him and other things. i know he put 13 highly conflicted and very angry, i called him angry democrats end. with all of that said to come i look forward to seeing the report. >> sean: here is the ironic, the impeachment of bill clinton, the president has no say whatsoever in that decision whether to make the findings public. the attorney general and only the attorney general will decide. tonight as we wait the mueller
6:09 pm
report, and want to get back to how this began. this is important for those people to absorb exactly what this is all predicated on. according to then lead fbi investigator peter strzok and top lawyer lisa page come after nine months of an fbi investigation beginning in july of 2016, they found no evidence of trump russia collusion. nine months before mueller. so after the president rightly fired comey which comey said the president has the right to do for any reason or no reason at all, then the deputy a.j. rob rosenstein, he appointed special counsel, his friend robert mueller to continue the fbi investigation into so-called collusion. remember jeff sessions recused himself. now mueller's mandate was as follows, investigate "any links and or coordination between the russian government and individuals associated with the campaign of president donald trump.
6:10 pm
and this part that everyone seems to forget. any matters that arose or may arise directly from the investigation. now we have seen robert mueller prosecute various trumpet associations for crimes. paul manafort for crimes they had nothing to do with his tie with tromp, russia collusion any work for the trump campaign. we watch mueller a troll farm filled with people who will never be extradited and tried in the united states to face justice. and russia intel people. they will never be tried. they will never be extradited. but oddly enough, we have not seen mueller prosecute matters that arose from or involving democrats or obama allies. and the mueller investigation into whether the clinton campaign used money and used and funneled that money to a spy, christopher steele who hated donald trump who then colluded with russia in a development of the dirty dossier.
6:11 pm
we know that dossier is filled with russian lioness and ukrainian lies and total propaganda. where is the mueller into pfizer abuse? after all clear and evidence that trump campaign associate spied on by officials, the bulk of the information and the fisa application that hillary paid for the dossier. they never told the court that hilary paid for it. where is the mueller investigation into the coordination and the effort of the state department to use the clinton bought and paid for russian dossier to take down donald trump who wish they -- who they wish did not win the campaign. russia actually had an fbi agent and they are and that was reporting back bribery kickbacks monday laundering and racketeering. we know bill clinton at the time took a massive payment from a russian bank with uranian one and met with vladimir putin and
6:12 pm
russia. we know the clinton foundation raked in about $145 million from uranian one executives. we know hillary clinton as secretary of state, well, one of a number of people signing off on that deal. uranian one deal, that is right, giving 20% of america's uranian from -- to russia and vladimir putin foundational material for nuclear weapons that we don't have enough on our own but we import uranium. where is the mueller investigation into this news story which we get to tonight from john solomon? we know that a high ranking government official in ukraine actively tried to benefit, the clinton campaign in 2016. this is breaking tonight according to solomon, ukraine's top prosecutor has opened a criminal probe into whether senior law enforcement officials in that country tried to sway the u.s. election, influence our election to help hillary clinton win.
6:13 pm
now a tape recording released by a member of ukrainian parliament captured in an official talking about leaking, financial records of the 2016 election for the stated purpose to help hillary clinton. though you really -- the eureka -- to influence the american election and that's not all according to the report by john solomon, ukraine's top prosecutor accused the u.s. embassy of interfering in corruption prosecution inside ty including one probe into the alleged misuse of american e from senior member of secretary pompeo with the u.s. ambassador of bad mouthing trump administration. this is exactly what mark meadows was talking about tuesday on their show. so where is the mueller investigation into these matters? after all, it is already under investigation and the country ukraine. there is a tape recording that has all of this information.
6:14 pm
where is equal justice under our laws? where's application of the laws? note trump collusion as we now know from the fbi told us after nine months and of course, the committee told us and the senate intel committee told us and congressman nunez told us many years ago, by the way, 2014. russian interference, he told us is a real threat. he want us in 2014. and not to the trump campaign, instead, by the way, the power of clinton who made most acceptable. the real collusion. and former obama white house counsel, craig may soon be facing charges linked to mueller's probe. oh, maybe a little leak of justice. here with a full report, john solomon and u.s. attorney joe digenova and assistant attorney general tori, to have my favorite people, john solomon
6:15 pm
gets the lead tonight but this breaking story. i want to get specifically the tape recording released by a member of ukrainian parliament. let's talk about the tape recording. >> john: we don't know much about it because it's floating around ukraine but the general prosecutor of ukraine equivalent of an attorney general came on our show this morning and set the following "there's enough evidence to open up a criminal investigation into the illicit effort by ukrainian to try to influence the united states election in favor of hillary clinton." that is a profound statement from top law officials of ukraine. why is it important? a court concluded in ukraine, ukrainian officials like paul manafort's records to sway the u.s. election. you haven't heard anything about that in the american press. that ruling occurred recently and parliament says i have a tape of these law-enforcement officials saying they did it specifically to help hillary clinton. that becomes the foundation of
6:16 pm
ukrainian investigation. >> sean: you have talked to people who have heard this tape? >> john: the prosecutor himself has heard the tape and said it important enough, good enough evidence that warns opening an investigation. the tape, the court ruling top prosecutor in ukraine said there was a foreign power, us, ukraine to influence u.s. election to help hillary clinton. that is the news today. >> sean: let me get to joe and victoria, sorry, joke, but victoria we start with you. i just listed all the things that mueller should have investigated and you were instrumental in getting the uranian one fbi spy that knew all the bribery extortion and money laundering going on as it relates to this uranian deal and the money kickbacks for the clintons. but as we look at mueller never investigated, your thoughts. >> guess who else has never contacted me or my client?
6:17 pm
doug campbell, jeff sessions said was supposed to be investigating uranian one. we all accepted long ago, sean, that mueller was not going to investigate anything on the republican side. how could he? i agree with the president, 16 angry democrats on the prosecution team. that would have to come with a new attorney general and god bless, bill barr is they are and i trust him to open grand jury and things of that matter. >> sean: joe, look at the big picture we know the same people that rigged the investigation hillary, even james baker top fbi lawyer under comey wanted to indict enter espionage. then nine months, they find nothing, but we do find evidence of russia collusion on russian influence on election and hillary bought and paid for dossier. we have reporters spreading it before the campaign.
6:18 pm
"the washington post," david, influence the election. and then we have come of course fisa. how is it possible with all of that evidence and not on the surface so far of trump collusion that mueller can look in the mirror and say that this is a fair investigation and that we have equal justice under the law? >> john: i don't know how it can be called a fair investigation for that very reason. it is quite obvious there were crimes committed by people associated with the clinton campaign come up with the democratic national committee, with gps and other people and those things for all intensive purposes, have been ignored. certainly ignored by mueller and ignored thus far by the department of justice. as victoria said, nobody knows what he has done or doing most of us think jeff sessions appointed him it was a head fake. sean, the thing that is really
6:19 pm
changing, now we know, not only rational collusion to fusion gps and in my sick sky and all of that. but now, we know that ukrainian officials deeply involved in trying to help hillary clinton through this and we also know the current united states ambassador, marie jovanovich has bad mouth the president of the united states to ukrainian officials and has told them not to listen or worry about trump policy because he is going to be impeached. this woman needs to be called home to the united states for consultation. >> sean: so we know now the new transcripts show. i want to ask you this and everybody else, we know there are transcripts, john hoover, harwich. i don't know about the new attorney general and it whether he will do his job or not do his job but we know everybody was
6:20 pm
warned about the dossier by 2016. they can't verify something that is unverifiable. when the author of the dossier i don't know if it is true, how can the fbi verify it but use it as fisa and fisa application presenting as truth and not even telling the court she paid for it? >> joe: though heard of the justice department. but let's talk about a double standard so apparent today i'm at the second we have a dossier floating around, all these guys ran up the hill and could not wait to tell the gang of eight there might be russian collusion or foreign power to affect the elections. ukraine comes forward and admits they have evidence that they may have tampered in the election. i cannot find a lawmaker that would not contact cia, fbi or anyone to get into this fight. >> sean: where is this going? i want to house, joe first.
6:21 pm
>> victoria: i think we have to get more information now and more stories in the very near future about this. this is a disgrace and guess what, when we come back and another day come i will tell you how hillary hillary planned this and promoted these women eastern europe -- with the flag runningr president. >> sean: joe, we know we will have cascading impact with transcripts, fisa, three oh two, gang of age, so much coming that packs what we reported. >> this will all open up finally and we can have a nice second part of it by calling home the united states ambassador to ukraine, rio jovanovich for consultation and answer a smooth question about her conduct an assault on the president of the united states. >> will the new attorney general do his job?
6:22 pm
i heard you knew him. >> john: yes, he will. without any doubt. >> victoria: he's doing his job right now. >> sean: thank you both, thank you john for reporting. you will not believe what kirsten gillibrand wants to give illegal immigrants, mike huckabee next. later, to the lone star state to see what texas thinks of robert francis, beto, and the reason why o'rourke, literally after he lost to ted cruz. i'm not making that up, literally. straight after the break. ♪ or other child. or their new friend. or your giant nephews and their giant dad. or a horse. or a horse's brother, for that matter. the room for eight, 9,000 lb towing ford expedition.
6:23 pm
jushis local miracle ear t at helped andrew hear more of the joy in her voice. just one hearing test is all it took for him to hear more of her laugh... and less of the background noise around him. for helen, just one visit to her local miracle-ear is all it took to learn how she can share more moments with her daughter. just one free hearing test could help you hear more... laughter...music...life... call now for your free hearing test from an industry leader:
6:24 pm
miracle-ear.
6:25 pm
6:26 pm
♪ >> sean: we showed you how democrats want to abolish the electoral college. lower the voting age and you
6:27 pm
stack the supreme court. now 2020 democratic candidate kirsten gibran wants to give service to my social security to illegal immigrants. take a look. >> we need reform. [applause] to pay into social security, to pay your taxes, to pay to the local school system and to have a path to citizenship. that must happen. >> sean: joining us with reaction, syndicated radio talk show host, and fox contributor and arkansas governor mike huckabee. doesn't a sanctuary state or city governor, aren't they aiding and abetting criminal activity? isn't this a case of rewarding illegal activity? and if we only pay attention to the laws we want, can we have a system of laws? >> mike: sean, you are so outdated. you are going to have to get in
6:28 pm
a group, man. if president trump is here illegally -- well, listen to michelle and let's not give him graham also so security but toss in a car and rent, for a nice home. i'm just a amazed people are applauding this kind of stuff. i hope kirsten gillibrand has to talk to people in their 70s who can barely afford food and tell them they will not get their social security raised because we will be giving it to people who broke into this country illegally. i can't wait to see whether she gets applause and a roma full of retirees living off of social security. she makes that ridiculous proposal. >> sean: i love getting beat up on my own show, governor, but you are right. i'm behind the times. and i want to get your reaction to it, larry because you are a lawyer too. this is fundamental, if you
6:29 pm
don't like the laws, change the laws. >> larry: of course, that is true and governor i'm surprised you're so stingy. how about a trust fund and how about a couple of steaks? were they give in-state tuition to illegal aliens, and illegal aliens able to drive cars, able to practice law, get a license to practice law. this is what they are doing, sean, the welcome carpet down to attract more illegal aliens. i assume in pursuit of hispanic vote. by the question whether it will work. the average polls donald trump and hispanic support is about 30%, the same percentage as mitt romney god, the same as john mccain got. i don't even think it will work. >> sean: and what i don't understand, either, compare the obama years. i thrown those statistics out and i don't need to do anymore, governor but two years, record low employment, african-americans, hispanic-americans, asian, women, youth unemployment.
6:30 pm
and people make the correlation conservatism less burdensome regulation and lower taxes actually works and benefits everybody? >> mike: i think a lot of people beginning to realize that, and there is a big misperception that all hispanics believe illegal immigration is great. that is just not true. most hispanics are law-abiding, hardworking people. and they resent that some people have come here and just complete violation and ignoring the laws when they've had to work really hard to feed their families and take care of them. i think it is an assumption about hispanics that is simply, absolutely untrue. >> sean: larry my don't know, but i have a monologue coming up. what has impacted the proposals and how much would it cost, and what would it do to the country, but you know, i look at this and this has all been tried before. it has not worked.
6:31 pm
>> larry: the assumption is if they care whether it works. alexandria ocasio-cortez, all bar shut down because new york went to $15 minimum wage and the coon our site at that. the democrats pushing $15 minimum wage for everybody. they don't care that it doesn't work. it is good politics. >> sean: all right, guys, good to see you both. you are both on your game tonight. all right, if all policies ever implemented in america, how much would it called -- cost the wall of america and i will explain that next. we have really we are disturbing reports my beto bozo, bizarre behavior and he literally ate dirt because of ted cruz. we sent lawrence jones to his state to see what they think about it. take a look. >> if you can name one accomplishment of beto, what would you say? i think he is a real people person and he's got a lot of people behind him. >> about tearing down the wall. >> sean: that is next and the
6:32 pm
cost of socialism no one else will tellme you, straight ahead. -oh, n-no. -look, [sighs] i get it. some new guy comes in helping your mom bundle and save with progressive, but hey, we're all in this together. right, champ? -i'm getting more nuggets. -how about some carrots? you don't want to ruin your dinner. -you're not my dad! -that's fair. overstepped.
6:33 pm
6:34 pm
6:35 pm
6:36 pm
♪ >> sean: really strange, very bizarre behavior by 2020 presidential candidate robert francis beto o'rourke. get this, so he loses to ted cruz. beto, what did he do? he literally ate dirt. i mean, literally. and you are hearing me right. according to "the washington post" earning a trip to new mexico in january. bozo ate dirt because he heard it had regenerative powers and even brought some home for his family to eat. how delicious, how nice. that is not all. the profile goes on to explain how beto loves to play pranks. here are a few examples from a
6:37 pm
remote-controlled cockroach in his kitchen. psycho style shower scares in the shower and one time he took from his kid's diaper, put in a bowl and told his wife it wasn't avocado. wow you can't make this stuff up and the media just loves him. anyway, we sent our own investigative reporter and of course, friend of the program lawrence jones to texas. his home state to find out what people in texas think of former congressman beto o'rourke and if they could name one accomplishment because nancy pelosi sure couldn't. here is what he told lawrence. >> beto is the candidate running for president. what do you feel about him? >> i feel he brings a new perspective to politics. >> his philosophy how government should be run is not a little extreme but border on socialism. >> i would vote for him if he ran up against donald trump. >> what would you say is his number one accomplishment?
6:38 pm
i'm not terribly with his congressional record. >> would you vote for him for president? absolutely. >> if you could name one accomplishment of beto what would you say? a real people person and a lot of people behind him. >> what would you say is his biggest accomplishment? >> i don't know, i really can't say what his biggest accomplishment was. >> i voted for him last time, but probably not for president. i don't think he's quite ready. >> his idea about tearing down the wall. >> if you could name one accomplishment of beto, what would you name? what would you say is his biggest accomplishment? >> that part, i don't know. >> what would you say is his number one accomplishment? oh, heck, can i say that? >> you can say that. >> oh, no, i really don't know. >> he doesn't have one. >> no.
6:39 pm
>> sean: eat dirt and no accomplishments. specials correspondent contributor lawrence jones, tammy bruce, this is your home state, lawrence. and no accomplishments and he eats dirt and admits that he eats dirt. the dirt has special powers and he brings it home to his family to eat dirt. >> lawrence: i think sean wants to demonstrate in texas, a lot of democrat supporting him as all personality. none of them could name accomplishments. i mean, and reviewed an oil and gas person and a nose beto will damage his business and still supported him. and i just don't get it. that shows you the democrats have nothing. if you look at the candidates, not just beto, all of them, the policies are so far to the left that i don't think mainstream will be able to get on board. >> sean: tammy, it reminds me a lot when obama was running. right teleprompter reading,
6:40 pm
excitement by the media, no vetting by the media. what were his accomplishments? community organizer, voting president acorn reverend wright's church for two decades, not much to run on with substance but nobody in the media care to. the people didn't care. >> tammy: look, even in this case we now know reuters protected him during the senate race and they had information he was part of a hacking collective. and they held that until after the senate race. they had an agreement with him to do so. we know the same situation will be happening. look what we already found out he is a dirt theater. you can imagine a fat got out what we don't know. but i would say some in the media are saying, that is intriguing that he's like obama but i would suggest democrats, in the end, they did not like and up what happened and it was a chance they took an a mistake and it got us donald trump. and that is the result of that. >> sean: i am willing to give
6:41 pm
him a pass for stupid stuff he has done as a kid. we all do stupid things. >> tammy: sure. >> sean: even into the 20s. >> tammy: i didn't. >> sean: he ate the dirt after he lost to ted cruz. that is recent. and took it home to his family. >> tammy: these are obviously adult behaviors that are odd, but keep in mind, we talk about giving a pass what he did as a teenager like a hacking collective but this is a man open to the idea of 16-year-old voting. so on one hand, we are not to pass on, you know, expectations of people under 18 between 15-18 because i don't know what they are doing. on the other hand, we are to give them the power to decide who is going to be president of the united states. you can't have it both ways. and this is, one last point i want to make is that this is a fellow an easy pass in texas. he will be ripped up and the
6:42 pm
democratic primary season because there are people with experience, and he has none. and i think he has additional problems that we will be finding out about. >> lawrence: but he has no policy. this is a guide that to be molded by the american people. i've never heard a presidential candidate or anybody that runs for office that says, "i actually don't know where i stand on these issues, but i want to go to you guys to be molded into something." that is scary and what leads us to this path of socialism. look, we don't live in a democracy but the constitution of republic and if he will govern himself by the majority rules, that is anti-american. >> sean: our framers, as we said them out very clear with the constitution to mention why. federal authorities. a lot of these have no impact on the presidential election. they will not be part of the united states. a great analysis, great job both of you, we appreciate it.
6:43 pm
we will vet all of the candidates like we did in 'oh seven, 'a weight and threw up obama. when we come back from a very important "hannity" monologue and i will explain free, free, free giveaways proposed by the democrats will destroy, destroy, destroy this free country and the villain of the day, straight ahead. ♪ feel the clarity of non-drowsy claritin and relief from symptoms caused by over 200 indoor and outdoor allergens. like those from buddy. because stuffed animals are clearly no substitute for real ones. feel the clarity. and live claritin clear.
6:44 pm
6:45 pm
6:46 pm
6:47 pm
♪ >> sean: all right, we turn to the "hannity" watch on radical 2020 democrats. "hannity" monologue and i want to explain in detail what is free, free, free, government mean? the left pushes these fantasies that they will take away all your fears and everything will be taken care of from the minute you are born to the minute you die. free health care, free college
6:48 pm
for my free retirement, government funded health guaranteed healthy food and more. no planes, cows, cars, oil or gas. every single time you are offered something for free in this case, these are promises they can never keep and you will give up your freedom. you give up more control of your life to a bureaucrat and you lose the ability to make choices to do what is in the best interest of you and your family. by the way, i told you bernie sanders owns three homes, seven figure income but why doesn't he share his own money? alexandria ocasio-cortez loves to take planes instead of the train, the amtrak despite her calls to abolish air travel. her motto is due as i say and not as i do. and in addition to everything else, democrats also want to hand out free cash mail to every american. no strings attached. look at cory booker and new work new jersey his home town, doing a test, universal basic
6:49 pm
income program. you have dark course democratic candidate for weighing in on male circumcision, deciding that for people and also proposing we give each and every american thousand dollars a month. how will we pay for that? take corporations, look, like amazon for example. take a look. >> i'm proposing a freedom dividend where every adult in american starting at age 18 will receive thousand dollars a month free and clear to do whatever they want. what this would do is enable millions of americans to more effectively make transitions as we are in the midst of right now the greatest economic and technological transformation in the history of the country. the fourth industrial revolution. >> sean: i'm sure this yanks to a proposal to help the poor and working-class deal with challenges that people have, handing out money, no strings attached is dangerous. first thing it will do is enjoy -- destroy incentive to work hard and better your life. and we take 70% of income and
6:50 pm
90% corporate income, wealth, nobody will want to do anything. where is this money coming from? look at penn linda tried universal basic income, failed experiment and failed to get anybody back to work. here is what the left doesn't get. higher taxes, 70% for individuals, 90% for corporations as proposed, burdens and regulations are massive programs, they will drive every business out of this country leaving fewer and fewer taxpayers to deal with the bigger and bigger tax bill because as it turns out, nothing is free. everything has a cost. somebody has to pay for it. look at the middle class texas from new york from california, new jersey, illinois. because the 70% top marginal rate, the 90% top corporate rate, it is going to make it impossible. no business can survive. they will all leave. no wonder congresswoman alexandria ocasio-cortez closed taxes reportedly on her 2012
6:51 pm
failed business. and guess who was hurt by the most of this, the people they report to help. the poor and the working class because the truth is the free enterprise system has led more people out of poverty and created the higher standard of living than any other economic system in history. and while we should do everything we can do to help the forgotten men and women in this country, they matter most, which trump is doing, after obama added 13 million more americans to food stamps. he added 8 million more americans to poverty. remember the standard of living among the poor, working class in america is better than almost any other place on earth because of capitalist system. look at pew research, even americans considered poor are actually middle-class when you look at the global scale. findings by the heritage foundation for the vast majority of americans the property of their condition and cell phones. now, my life i have lived paycheck to paycheck. let me give you the first to say, that is not what we want for every citizen.
6:52 pm
we want every american to have better and more lives than the bare necessity. if you compare poverty in america, venezuela, cuba, you know all of these other countries, they were suffering s latin america. honduras. they have 66% poverty rate. conservatism, capitalism, freedom works. limited regulations, low taxes allow businesses to thrive. that creates jobs for opportunities for everyone. jfk did it, reagan data and now donald trump doing it. now, with near record low improvement, a million more jobs available in the people on unemployment but the best wage growth in a decade under donald trump finally more energy and independence for the first time in 70 years. and we will have millions of high paying jobs in the energy industry if the government doesn't take it over. they want to roll all of that back. hopefully the american people know better than this. they won't fall for the bait and
6:53 pm
switch. it seems great, everything free. nationalizing health care and energy industries and tampering with the markets, mandating what car you can drive, what you can eat, getting rid of oil, gas, planes, free money for those unwilling to work? that will be a disaster. socialism has been a failure every time it has been tried. it has resulted in some of the biggest and largest amount of human suffering in history. so tonight remember as we go through this selection process, one thing, surrendering control of everything to the government and they promised to take all your peers away and guarantee everything will be great. how to keep your doctor, your plan and save money work out? that is only one aspect. the government taking your hard-earned money is not going to lead to economic prosperity. don't fall for the false promises. the scare tactics. the hysteria. playing on your fears. it is all part of their plan and
6:54 pm
they want to control every aspect of your life. they want you more dependent on them so you will keep them in power. what is taking place right now, this is a defining moment in american politics. two radically different agendas and ideas for the future are on display. one of them, racking up success after success after success. it is time for america to stay the course. the trump agenda is setting records where it is most important. helping people with a ladder up to success. helping businesses invests and build factories, manufacturing centers, and create jobs in places like pennsylvania, wisconsin, ohio, michigan. radical 2020 democrats, they are on a mission. they will roll it all back in america will become unrecognizable. you won't believe what happened, for example, to a nice agent detaining illegal immigrant. we will get to that next. the warning of the day,
6:55 pm
socialism will lead to america you will not recognize. it won't be the same america for your kids and grandkids. our "villain of the day," your mail next. ♪
6:56 pm
6:57 pm
6:58 pm
6:59 pm
>> sean: tonight's "villain of the day" the title in a particularly gruesome way. the illegal immigrant christopher santos was released because of new york city sanctuary city policies. here is the story, he overstayed his visa in 2015, racked up a criminal record, charges of driving while intoxicated and assault. i.c.e. put a detainer on him after an assault charge in september. the nypd never handed them over to the feds because of new york's sanctuary city statu status. i.c.e. couldn't go after him on his own, and earlier this month, he bit off a piece of a i.c.e. agent's finger. pretty disgusting. we can stop things like that. time for a viewer mail. one writes "most of the dems who support the green new deal have
7:00 pm
a reddit." another writing "they think they own the government and american citizens are there subjects." we will always be fair and balanced, not the destroy-trump media model. laura ingraham in washington, how are you? >> laura: if i spoke ukrainian, maybe i would volunteer to be the new ambassador. >> laura: >> sean: wait, i missed that? >> laura: if i spoke ukrainian, it looks like they're looking for a new ambassador. >> sean: we have a tape come too, real collusion. >> laura: bill barr has a lot to think about it, doesn't he? >> sean: i he does his job. >> laura: i think he will do a great job. hannity, awesome show appeared >> sean: laura, you have a great show. >> laura: i'm lauren graham and mrs. "the ingraham angle" from another busy washington tonight. as joe biden looks more and more likely to jump into the 2020 field,

32 Views

info Stream Only

Uploaded by TV Archive on