Skip to main content

tv   Hannity  FOX News  August 8, 2019 10:00pm-11:00pm PDT

10:00 pm
my butler do it. go to birmingham, alabama, the next day, and they'll do it again at 8:00 and san antonio on the 16th. just about sold out and all venues. go to brian kilmeade.com/door. now it's time for sean hannity. take it away, sean. >> sean: brian, good show. thank you. buckle up, welcome to "hannity." we begin with a fox news alert. tonight we have huge, massive breaking news in our investigation into the investigators, but i want to stop and say something. between now and the fall, everything we have reported is true and this is just theng beginning of what will be a huge confirmation that we have been right all along because breaking just moments ago, the bruce ohr 302s have now been released and they are damning and revealing in so many ways. we have been demanding this particular document now for over a year and finally, judicial watch, they have obtained these all important records.
10:01 pm
for background, these 302s, what they are are artificial notes from the fbi's interviews with doj official bruce ohr. now, between 2016 and may ofof 2017, agents with the bureaus spoke to ohr multiple times about his contacts with at the phony russian dossier author, the one that hillary paid for, christopher steele, and of course, his wife's research firm, the ones that, well, they put together the dirty dossier, fusion gps, without any questiot or ambiguity at all. these 302s show that the fbi, fusion gps, who was working on behalf of the clinton campaign, she was paying for it, christopher steele, the obama state department, the obama doj, all of them working together to dig up dirt on all things donald trump, before and after the election. the after part would be the insurance policy part. think about this.th the upper echelon, as i call it, the highest levels of our government, and the clinton
10:02 pm
campaign, working together, using their immense power, these incredible resources, tools of intelligence, to stop donald trump one way or another. this is the single biggest abuse of power corruption scandal, in american history. we've got a lot of ground to cover, we will explain it all in detail. it's going to take time throughout the hour. joining us now with more, judicial watch president, tom fitton. first, let me applaud you. you have, through judicial watch, and freedom of request, you've done this country a great service, this is just the beginning. what i have read, and i have them all -- hang on -- right here in front of me, it's damning and revealing on multiple levels. why don't we begin to go through them. >> well, let's start from the beginning. christopher steele had been working for the fbi during the campaign and the fbi fired him because he was a leaker. so they went to bruce ohr, whose wife was working at fusion gps,
10:03 pm
after the election, and started talking to ohr who was talking to steele, and glenn simpson, of fusion gps, and these are the reports of those discussions. according to these documents, the first one they release, it's clearly referencing steele, although they don't mention his name. he says that this person, presumably steele, was "desperate that donald trump not get elected and was passionatesp about him not being the u.s. president." so, this is how it starts off, sean, with the source desperate to keep the president out of office after he is elected. so, bruce ohr continues to talk to the fbi and the doj. he confirms that glenn simpson at fusion gps had been talking to the state department and this information was going over to a state department official, the clinton campaign, and the fbi. talk about a joint operation. steele and bruce ohr are
10:04 pm
communicating using the what's app application. an application that provides secure communication, which is, you know, if that doesn'tt suggest there is something wron, going on, i don't know what does. and frankly, the fact that bruce ohr is being interviewed at all, repeatedly at a witness in this investigation, doj official? what is he witness? >> sean: this is important. the fourth highest ranking doj official at the time. >> interviewed a dozen times a by the fbi and this get trump operation. he is funneling information directly from fusion gps on thumb drives to him, including a thumb drive from his wife's research for fusion gps to get trump and they stripped fusion gps off of the document. >> sean: slow down. this is important. he gives him the thumb drive but he took away the fact that his wife worked for fusion gps. a lot of damning information here not only for bruce ohr,
10:05 pm
nellie ohr, christopher steele, but also glenn simpson, of tfusion gps. let's slowly keep going through the information that is in here. >> glenn simpson confirms that he is directing or confirms that he was directing leaks from fusion gps to the mother jones and other publications. you have bruce ohr working for the fbi and trying to set upe dcontinued communications back with christopher steele. remember, steele had been cut off and the fbi is using ohr to try to convince him to meet with him and they try to meet with him in the united kingdom, the documents show. now you have bruce ohr acknowledge that his wife knew that she was working on behalf of the clinton campaign and conducting this investigation for fusion gps. and the fbi, christopher steele goes to bruce ohr and he's worried about his business and
10:06 pm
he is creating a proposal to work with the fbi again and again, bruce ohr is the intermediary here. the details about the state department communications showing that simpson was talking to a top state department official under obama repeatedly, victoria nuland. so this is top levels at the state department working with the clinton campaign operative on this get trump effort. it shows you the broad nature, unprecedented nature, secretive nature, corrupt nature, of the investigation targeting trump that involved the fbi, the doj, and the state department and you know, when you look at the corruption as it is described here, because it is corruption, then you have to step back and recognize none of this was told to the fisa courtson as they are authorizing spying based on this garbage, unprecedented spying warrants on president trump. >> sean: we also know from bruce ohr's previous notes that have been revealed that steele,
10:07 pm
after he was fired for lying and leaking, was still trying to funnel information to hurt then president-elect and president trump, at that point, president , to special counsel robert mueller. now, we haven't gotten any confirmation beyond the fact that it would seem to fit what we have is a nexus here of fusion gps glenn simpson, clinton campaign funding, we have john solomon's reporting that the fbi determined in early 2017, at some point, over 90% of the steele dossier was garbage and not verifiable but we also know it's unverifiable because an interrogatory in great britain, we know steele didn't stand by his own dirty dossier. yet, all this information, and you see a desperation.n. then you see more acknowledgment, oh, yeah, still had an agenda, he hated trump. okay, hillary hates trump. nellie ohr is digging up dirt on donald trump. and together, they are all working and bruce ohr is in the middle of this.
10:08 pm
what do you think the impact is specifically on bruce ohr because he is now only been demoted how many times? >> well, you know, bruce ohr, the initial impression one had of him was that he was a receiver. just a receiver and a conveyor of information. these documents show he was an active participant in the effort to get trump. we have all other documents we have uncovered from the state department showing he was working with state department officials to get allegations against trump and russia going and obviously, he was conflicted in six ways to sunday because of his wife's professionalif relationship with fusion gps. another big point that we should mention is, bruce ohr confirms in these fbi reports that steele told him he met with the mccain staffer in october of 2016 obviously about the dossier. and just before mueller was appointed, that's when all of that was coming into a head just
10:09 pm
days before mueller was appointed. the fbi's desperate to meet with christopher steele in the united kingdom, and you have to wonder if mr. mueller, and ihe suspect he did, took up the baton and began again to continue his working relationship with fusion gps. >> sean: stay right there. tom fitton of judicial watch, who they got this information, these 302s being released. a lot of information here to break down. we are also tracking another developing story out of the washington swamp because we have now known leaker and liarer himself, andrew mccabe, he has followed peter strzok's lead. apparently this is their strategy.en they now, too, are suing the federal government for wrongful termination. good luck with that. comey's right-hand man, andrew mccabe, fired for repeatedly lying to the fbi. the inspector general reported that mccabe lacked candor.
10:10 pm
by the way, we just heard that by the way, there will be more into come on then. mccabe was caught red-handed leaking government information. according according to reports, he was facing a criminal investigation for his misconduct but andrew mccabe wants you to know that he has been wronged. he wants to collect more of your hard earned tax dollars. this comes from a brand-new report out tonight, sara carter, investigative reporter, revealing more information about the former deputy assistant director who was reprimanded by the inspector general for leaking that sensitive information. here now with more on that, the executive vice president and investigative reporter from "the hill," john solomon, fox news contributor, sara carter, we have come a long way in over two and a half years from unpeeling the layers of the onion. sara, let's start with your report. john, i know you have a lot to add to this, especially in light of you figuring out that the fbi had a spreadsheet that proved 90 plus percent of the dossier was a lie. sara, tell us what you know. >> so, one of the issues that we were looking into was the inspector general's summary that
10:11 pm
was released in may. it was a short summary that saie deputy assistant director at the fbi had actually leaked information to the media, sensitive information, that was under seal, basically in the court. there was a lot of concern, a lot of people referenced that report but no one was ever named. according to my sources and according to people that i've spoken with, it was brian harmon at the time when he leaked that information, he was head of the fbi division here in the international division, operations division at the fbi in washington. he was transferred, actually, to new york, kind of shuffled aside by christopher wray and moved over to the head of counterterrorism new york and i was told just recently that it was several weeks ago that heew was actually walked out of the office. pending, i'm assuming, an investigation right now. this is important because this is what was happening inside the highest levels of the fbi.
10:12 pm
it was related to russia, the leaks were related to the russia investigation, obviously we haven't been able to talk to him himself, i reached out to the fbi, it was confirmed by a senior doj official that thehe reason they didn't decide to prosecute wasn't under william barr, and that was specific. it was made prior to william barr coming into being the attorney general. so this was a concern i had after what happened with james comey and that they decided not to prosecute him. so here we see a systemic habit by senior level fbi officials of leaking to the media sensitive and classified information and i guess the concern would be hereo and as judicial watch reported, that there's 14 of them, only four have ever been reprimanded. so there's a lot of concern, there's a lot of fbi's sources are very upset with the fact that people are not paying the price for breaking the law while
10:13 pm
others, like michael flynn, were forced, basically, strong-armed into a guilty plea. >> sean: after they told him he didn't need a lawyer and they sent their agents to take advantage of the chaos. comey said he would never do that to the obama or bush administration's. let me bring in john solomon. i specifically want to see, and we a confirmation of this, that ohr was the conduit for steele after steele is fired for lying and leaking and what's more interesting about this is ohr knew steele was desperate and, by the way, we know that ohr said he warned everybody in 2016 that, in fact, steele was political and hated trump but desperate at this point that trump not be elected, then it gets into what we also know from bruce ohr's notes, he was not only a conduit for christopher steele after being
10:14 pm
fired for lying and leaking but he was the conduit to the special counsel's office and andrew weissmann was also warned in august of 2016 about steele's political agenda, hillary paying for it, not being verifiable. >> yeah, absolutely. joiningt's great to be you from the great campus of liberty university. awesome to be here. >> sean: by the way, two of the nicest people you'll ever meet. i wish i was there with you.u. >> i wish you were here, too. so today is the mosts extraordinary day in the unraveling of the russia case for this reason. take it at 30,000 feet. first, everything that's in the bruce ohr 302s, nearly everything, was on your show a year ago because of the reporting of the team that was working to expose this. now the rest of the media gets to see this. the fbi allowed itself to be used for a political dirty trick. the state department, the fbi, bruce ohr, his private citizen wife, nellie ohr, glenn simpson, christopher steele, they were in
10:15 pm
a triangulated relationship to get donald trump with dirty political intelligence that turned out to be wrong and that is the ultimate result of this investigation and the two men that ran it most closely, andrew mccabe and peter strzok, want the american people to believe that they are victims for allowing that ruse to go p . it is irrefutable that the fbi was used and helped facilitate t political dirty trick where there should have been any no fbi involvement. these 302s are clear. steele was as flawed an informant as you could possibly have. could politically motivated, spewing uncorroborated things, going to john mccain before the election, all of those or breach of protocol. and the two men who allowed all of that to happen, peter strzok, and andrew mccabe, they want us to feel like they are victims. this is a backward story and i think the american public will be able to figure out who the real victims were, the american public.e,
10:16 pm
>> sean: the amount of contract -- there was internal analysis by your own catherine herridge, who's also been doing some terrific work on all of this. she rightly points out undermines as that the amount of contract was so frequent after, in fact fact, christopher steele was fired, and that bruce ohr was the conduit, they used whatsapp, an application to shield their communications, and then the fbi began debriefing ohr after steele was fired but steele was still feeding information to ohr. he is the conduit even into the special counsel's office. sara, how are we to interpret that? why would ohr, by the way, his wife is responsible for a lot of these lies that fusion gps put out. why would he be a conduit to the special counsel's office? who was involved in that? why were they taking information from a known liar and leaker? why was ohr entertaining any
10:17 pm
of the information he was feeding? considering all the information we now know the fbi determined was false? >> absolutely! i mean, this is the main reason why john durham is being asked to look into the special counsel and robert mueller because these questions need to be answered. and also, what's significantly important here is remember christopher steele is a foreigner.r. this is a foreigner messing into a u.s. election and being utilized by people on an opposition. so this is what is so significant about this and this wasn't just dirty tricks. this is an attempt at a soft coup. that's exactly what this is. >> sean: i want to get to this because there are multiple methods of spying. we have the phony clinton paid for russian dossier which was unverifiable. they used it anyway. they even used in knowing steels had lied and leaked, long after they knew it, he is still acting as a conduit. we are going to get back to all
10:18 pm
of this and we got, again, everybody has been warned, but they did it anyway. they still used the lying information as the foundation w for the fisa warrants but more broadly, then they outsourced spying, which would have been illegal by our intelligence community, and then they spied a backdoor way, joseph misfud, stefan helper looking into carter page, sam clovis, and geroge papadopoulos. all right, stay right there, yot were going to be with us. for the rest of this hour. joining us live now on the phone, former new york mayor, mr. rudy giuliani. the amount of contact with christopher steele, who everybody knew, and thenen confirmed by this point, lying, leaking, hated trump, and feeding the special counsel's office through his conduit bruce ohr? really? >> sean, we have known this for a year. >> sean: yes. now we have confirmation.
10:19 pm
>> i think i investigated this a year ago when i took on his defense. you can't believe what's going to come out. and this is a dramatic revelation now. bruce ohr should have been prosecuted, and his wife is a conflict of interest ten months ago. it's because we had a justice department that was completely warped. the fact is, these are crimes that are shocking. these are crimes that go to the very heart of our republic. these people had a plan to stop the republican candidate from getting elected and then they executed a plan to remove him from office on false evidence, false testimony, the whole thing was made up from the very beginning and they sold it to 90% of our media.o it's a tragedy. it's a tragedy. >> sean: mr. mayor, they knew in august of 2016 that it was an unverifiable document.
10:20 pm
long after the fbi, john solomon broke the report that the fbi, the spreadsheet debunking theee steele dossier but they still used it as the bulk of information to continue to spy on carter page and the current presidency. >> correct. andrew weissmann knew it from the very beginning, then he trampled over three or four people's rights. the press didn't care because they were going after donald trump. so you can just worry people if you're going after donald trump, whether it's fair or not. this is a terrible crime. the dimensions of it, you still don't realize.ri there's plenty of evidence of what happened in ukraine, plenty of evidence of what happened in the u.k., and italy. this was a massive conspiracy to try to deprive the american people of the person they elected as president. that should never happen. >> sean: these 302s are also full confirmation of
10:21 pm
reporting that john, sara carte sara carter, catherine herridge, that a steele had contact with victoria nuland, kathleen kavalec, jonathan weiner in the state department. they all knew that this guy was desperate to get the dirt out on trump but the fact that it then continued after he was proven to be a liar a leaker and that ohr went along with it, who also went along with it? how high up today go, mr. mayor? >> ask jim comey. he put his signature on an affidavit swearing that the nation was verified. >> sean: three times! >> i mean, i don't want to presume that he is guilty but it at least someone should question whether he should go to jail. >> sean: do you believe, mr. mayor, do you believe that it looks like it john durham is spending an awful lot of time in europe, 16 hours, he apparently had -- >> i know why he's spending a lot of time in europe. >> sean: is it because of what i believe, sir?
10:22 pm
>> he spent a lot of time investigating u.k., italy, ukraine, and australia. >> sean: in other words, mr. mayor, i will ask you a direct question. was there outsourcing of techniques that are illegal, and other words, did our top intelligence officials, did they outsource spying on american citizens for the purpose of hurting president donald trump or candidate trump or transition to be president trump? did they outsource intelligence gathering methods to spy on americans, to circumvent u.s. law, and outsource it to even allied countries?o did that happen, sir? >> there is plenty of evidence that it happened. plenty of evidence. some of it documentary. some of it already recorded and for a year, people in europe have been trying to get this to our fbi and they have been thwarted and ignored and pushed
10:23 pm
aside. there was a deliberate effort to cover this up. it didn't just happen. even during the trump administration, it was a deliberate effort to cover this up to protect the prior wrongdoing. that's really sick. there's something really wrongtt with that. and we've got to get to the bottom of it because we have to get this cancer out of our justice system and our intelligence apparatus. >> sean: mr. mayor, i know you stepped out of an event to join us. thank you, sir. >> these are very important things to be able to do intelligence honestly, decently, and these people have disgraced thousands of really good people who do this every day. it's a shame. and it's only a few of them. >> sean: it's only a few. very important point. >> fbi, cia, they are better than you and me. they put their lives at risk and then they got a couple of people at the top who have completely corrupted themselves.
10:24 pm
>> sean: mr. mayor, thank you for stepping out of your event to spend time with us. we appreciate your insight. this is huge news tonight. joining us now, ohio congressman jim jordan. remember, jim jordan and guys like matt gaetz and certainly mark meadows and john ratcliffe, i don't want to miss anybody. they have behind closed doors, as congressman doug collins revealed, you were asking the right questions at the right time. now that we have these 302sth and all of this confirmation that you are hearing tonight, we seem to have two separate paths that we use for spying. again, the 99% of the fbi, great people.re the premier law enforcement agency in the world. on our intelligence side, the premier intelligence agencies in the world. but at the highest levels, itt seems at both, we had outsourcing of tactics and means
10:25 pm
of spying on americans that would be illegal, they did it purposely to circumvent american laws and on the other side, we have the dirty dossier. then we have a guy that's fired for lying and leaking and he's got a conduit and the conduit is bruce ohr, whose wife, by the way, helped build the dirty russian dossier forwh hillary clinton and fusion gps. as you read this, fill in the blanks so the audience here can understand this completely. >> that last point i think it is important. why do you terminate your direct relationship with christopher steele and then encourage a top justice department official to keep meeting with him and then comine and briefing you about each of those meetings and those conversations? it seems like you are trying to hide something orou camouflage something when you do that. let me ask you question, why do you do 302s?ou because you are out to get someone. who are they are to get? the president of the united states. look at the 12 302s and noticed
10:26 pm
the dates. there are three bursts. there is a burst after the election, the burst right after the inauguration, and then the eight ones right after the special counsel is named. so this all just shows they are out to go after the president of the united states and never forget, the guy who is leading the investigation said clinton should win it a hundred million to zero. we got a insurance policy. t would you put this together, it becomes pretty clear. >> sean: stay right there. we want to bring back into the program john solomon and sara carter. it's interesting. there have not been many of us prayed in congress, it's been people like jim jordan, mark meadows, doug collins, john ratcliffe. here, it's been all of us, joe, victoria, -- joseph digenova, victoria toensing, gregg jarrett -- i'm going to miss people. u tom fitton, who is still with us, he will join us in a
10:27 pm
minute, let's go back and look at the questions we were asking in the beginning. let's -- what now were we right on and what now do we know mayay be that we didn't know before? >> i think one interesting revelation, most everything on ohr, steele, simpson relationship is, we've done a good job of getting that out there long before it came out and it's shameful that the o doj kept them for two and half years and dropped them in the jet of august when most people at the beach, i don't think that's an accident because this is embarrassing to the fbi and the doj in a big way. there are a couple of important revelations. we know the nellie ohr specifically created the dossier on paul manafort. here's a question we need to find out from his lawyers. were they ever given out in discovery? did they know that nellie ohr had created dirt to be used against paul manafort? that's a very important revelation. there is talk in the area of multiple contacts between
10:28 pm
kavalec and steele. much earlier and much more extensive suggested in this notes. m i think we need to look at that and find out if there are other records at thehe state department beyond the ones we recently found in the law suit in september. here is the most important revelation. it is clear now that the that the state department was a major conspirator in building the story.n going back to when the state department invited ukrainian prosecutors here in january of '16 and met with them along national security council and asked them to find dirt on paul manafort, all the way through facilitatingm these contacts with christopher steele, john weiner, victoria newland, kathleen kavalec, three people that probably need to be deposed by congress now so we can find out what they were doing here but you have a state departmentd acting like an extralegal acting like an extralegal arm. that is very troubling. if your job is diplomacy -- >> sean: stay right there.
10:29 pm
sara, we are going to get back to you. but, first, to weigh in on more of this breaking news, he will have a big part to play in this and in the united stateo senate, south carolina senator lindsey graham. senator, i think we are beginning now the painting the pictures filling in with the corroboration, not that we needed it, we haven't been wrong here. we've been way out of the curvey thanks to the great reporting of people we have on the show tonight and many others that i mentioned. but these are questions now that your committee will be dealing with.'s get to the bottom of it. take this news and tell us how you would interpret it. >> this is the tip of the iceberg. i know personally there's a lot more out there and the word than keeps coming up is bias. the people investigating clinton wanted her to win and trying to lose. the people who started the investigation against president trump wanted him ton lose and her to win. the chief source of the fisa warrants was mr. steele who
10:30 pm
hated trump's guts, so there a common theme here that the investigation of trump was very biased and the fact that mccabe has sued is very interesting to me. it gives me a chance, as the chairman of the committee, to look into whether or not the fbi acted inappropriately towards mr. mccabe or was it his fault that he got fired? i will look into that. >> sean: senator, is it fair for me to say the following, that all of this cast of characters, the majority of them were involved in a rigged investigation where the evidence into violating the espionage act was overwhelming, incontrovertible, and that being the underlying crime, the subpoenaed emails that were deleted and acid washed and a beaten up with hammers, et cetera, that that would be a slam dunk obstruction case. is it fair to say the russian line is that hillary clinton bought and paid for and even steele didn't stand by, was, in fact, used as the basis of a fisa application on four
10:31 pm
separate applications, denying the civil liberties of one carter page and also, spying into the trump campaign, trump transition, and later, trump presidency, and is it fair to say that it is looking more likely every day that top officials in our intelligence community abused their power and to circumvent american law, outsourced things that would be illegal for them to do, spying on americans, and using spies like joseph misfud and stefan halper, and allies of ours, again, on a separate track, to again spy on the trump transition, trump presidency? is that a fair conclusion at this point where we are going? >> yeah, i think it's a pretty good overview. the question for me is, is the reason hillary clinton wasn't prosecuted is because they wanted her to be president and they knew that if they brought a
10:32 pm
case against hillary clinton for compromising classified information, she would lose the election and they didn't want her to lose? i think the insurance policy is what we are seeing here. getting into the trump campaign, the fisa warrant against carter page was a fraud, i believe. and the counterintelligence investigation is something we need to look at really closely. >> sean: let me go back to sara carter. sara carter, but i just asked, is it fair to say, rigged investigation? is it fair to say russian lies used as a basis, known lies, unverifiable lies, the foundation just to spy, also outsourcing of intelligence methods that would be illegal to circumvent american laws and that all of this now is going to come into play? >> all of this is going to come into play and so much more. senator graham is absolutely right. this is just the tip of the iceberg. i know that john durham andd others inside the department of justice are looking at various aspects of this, some of which
10:33 pm
are going to stun the audience when they hear about it because they are just not going to even imagine it coming to them that way. what we know is this. and let's go back to your first question that you asked john. you said when this all started,y years ago, let's not forget, that then chairman devin nunes, when we he was head of the house intelligence committee, looking into irregularities with unmasking of americans. remember, that is so important here because when we are lookine at the intelligence community and the government and particularly what was happening under the obama administration, the unmaskins were extraordinary. no one had ever seen anything like this. that means they were actually unmasking communications between americans, overseas, they wereea taking those, removing all barriers. they extended the ability for people within the intelligence community to then it spread these, what they call, tech
10:34 pm
cuts. these conversations throughout. that's how the information leads on michael flynn and then russian ambassadors sergei kislyak. i think something that is going to be extraordinary here is to find out how many unmaskings, why they occured, who werese they looking at, and how those were elites and then when you think of fusion gps and the state department, they are going to be the epicenter of all of this, because you have to think, how did it start and why was it spreading, and you can look at those transcripts, the 302s, they are out there now. judicial watch has them for everyone to see. look at the may judicial watch 302 and how terrified steele was of what comey was going to say to congress. >> sean: stay right there. we are going to have more on this breaking news. tom fitton stays with us, sara carter, jim jordan, senator lindsey graham, as we continue with this breaking news development, confirmation of so much that we reported over the last two and a half years. where's it going? we will get to that next. ♪ get to that, next. ♪
10:35 pm
♪ check out bass pro shops and cabela's for the latest equipment and camo during the fall hunting classic sale and event. it's your chance to gear up for the upcoming season at big savings. your adventure starts here.
10:36 pm
♪now i'm gonna tell my momma♪ ♪that i'm a traveller ♪i'm gonna follow the sun♪ ♪now i'm gonna tell my momma ♪that i'm a traveller transitions™ light under control™
10:37 pm
10:38 pm
10:39 pm
♪ >> sean: just breaking, the ohr 302s have now been released. s the contents are damning, now undeniable, irrefutable proof that we have been right all along. america's powerful government bureaucracy was in fact weaponized against the trump campaign. the trump transition and the trump presidency. we continue now with congressman jim jordan and senator lindsey graham. i have a funny feeling, jim, g that in the house, jerry nadler and adam schiff, adam schiff, by the way, is a guy that we actually have on tape colluding with russians trying to get dirb on donald trump. we have the tape! so ironic. but we will put that aside. now the question is, now that we know this all happened, now that
10:40 pm
we know that steele, the liar, the leaker, had a conduit, bruce ohr, now we know that conduit even went as far as to trying to feed special counsel mueller's team more dirt, now the question is, what laws are we talking about likelyor broken here? jim? >> well, bill barr will get to the bottom of it. he said that three months ago. he said there was a failure of leadership at the upper echelon of the fbi. we know that's the case but we also know now that the head of the doj, the top of the doj was bruce ohr. he said spying took place. there is a basis for his concern. he use the term political surveillance and the term unauthorized surveillance. i think the big irony here, and what drives americans crazy, is the very week we get this information, bruce ohr's 302s, it sort of puts it all together for us,t the very week we get that is the same week at these people at the upper echelon are suing the american taxpayer to get paid
10:41 pm
for wrongful termination. andrew mccabe lied three times under oath. peter strzok ran both investigations and was fired because of things he said like stay warm while, lack of candorr trump will -- >> sean: they did go after general flynn for her lack of candor, paul manafort, lack of candor. and they went after michael cohen, lack of candor. they all played a criminal price. now we have the fbi, former fbi director super patriot jim comey apparently had a lack of candor. that's just the tip of the iceberg for him. i suspect lindsey graham, i'm just thinking that maybe if my name was brennan and my name was clapper, i might not be sleeping too well tonight. >> well, let's go back to what jim just said about a lawsuit. mccabe would have you to believe that horowitz is the guy that believes that mccabe violated his duties, right? who replaced strozk? it was mueller?
10:42 pm
mueller fired strzok. it was horowitz that told us about what mccabe did wrong. i don't think will hold water but -- >> sean: do you believe that they lied purposely, they were warned numerous times. do you believe that they purposely lied in fisa application, a premeditated fraud on the court to obtain a warrant to spy on the trump campaign transition and presidency? >> the best you could saypy is that they were incompetent, the most likely outcome is that they wanted a result. here's what we're looking at. systematic corruption at the highest level of the departmentt of justice, against president trump and in favor of hillary clinton. senator , >> sean: you are saying they tried to rig a presidential election.
10:43 pm
what you are saying is, they tried to destroy a duly elected president. >> this is what this is all about. systematic corruption at thehe highest level of department of justice and the fbi in favor of clinton to the point that she got a pass on something you would've went to jail for. was there a bias to open the investigation of trump about russia? they ignore every stop sign at every stop sign out there andnd press forward knowing it was an allowable knowing there was an insurance policy? was there an effort to invoke the 25th amendment? you are the only guy and a few people at fox are talking about this. if the shoe were on the other foot, if this was a democratic president and this was a republican operative, being paid for by the rnc, you could not turn on your television. >> sean: [laughs] should i laugh at this? >> so to my friends on the other side, i gave mueller the space to do his job, he reached a conclusion, no collusion, no charges regarding obstruction, please help me find out if --
10:44 pm
>> sean: don't hold your breath, senator. >> i'm not holding my breath. >> sean: you were going to suffocate. b you'll die. jim jordan, here's the thing. a as bad as i thought fisa was going to become a premeditated fraud, denying the constitutional civil liberties of one america for no darn good reason at all, based on the opposition, paid for russian lies. oh, as "the new york times" adjusts, it was probably from the get-go, it was likely russian disinformation, which means that it looks like the russians might have really wanted hillary to win in the end. but here's the question. as bad as premeditated fraud on the fisa court is, it sounds like the horowitz report, which i think will lead to indictments, should, in my view, might be nothing, compared to what may become, let's say, a durham report. >> well, we will have to see.
10:45 pm
mr. horwitz's report, we hope comes in september, and likend lindsey said, it was just last year when mr. horwitz told us about andy mccabe lying three times under oath and that's why he got fired. and as lindsey said, peter strzok got terminated because bob mueller fired him because of the text messages between him and lisa page. >> sean: real quick, do you believe they will be held accountable? real quick. b >> i do. >> sean: by accountable, they will be charges? >> that's not my lien -- >> sean: let me go back to sara, tom, and john really quickly here. do you use three believe, as i do, that as bad as the fisa report will be, now it has gotten much deeper and clapper, brennan, are far more deeply involved in something that may even be more sinister than anything else?e? john solomon, we'll start with you. >> i think attorney general barr's statement that there was spying and political surveillance that goes beyond what we see in these ohr documents today tells me that there is a much deeper layer still to be revealed but we don't know what that is yet.
10:46 pm
so before we can assign culpability likely mediated to trump -- >> sean: do you believe that they outsourced spying that would be illegal?th >> there are suggestions of it.s there is evidential suggestions but not enough to say conclusively. >> sean: tom fitton, what do you say? >> well, they were paying steele during the campaign. we have documents the fbi met with him 13 times during 2016 and then they continued to work with him after trump was leelected. these documents show there was never a good basis to suggest there was russia collusion, for all the big revelations we have, there is no revelation that trump did anything wrong and it just further undermines the h collusion hoax. >> sean: sara, last question. we are going to have the horowitz report, we are pretty confident we know the outcome. laws were broken, everything was pesticide. they purposely lied to spy on americans. but now, are we going to have a barr or durham report that's even worse? >> durham is investigating.
10:47 pm
durham's not even -- i mean, this is a serious investigation by the department of justice but we are going to have to see if he calls a grand jury. we may not know that. it may leak. we may find out. but this is a very serious investigation by john durham and horowitz. >> sean: will people be held accountable and charged? sara carter? >> they better be. they better be. because the american people are not going to put up with a two-tiered system of justice. >> sean: john solomon, will people be charged? >>le i'll wait to see. i don't have a high degree of confidence that will happen unless more evidence comes out. they had an opportunity to charge mccabe, an opportunity to charge comey, so far they have passed. >> sean: so they only charge paul manafort, general flynn, michael cohen, but the other guys did the same thing and get away with it, tom fitton? >> it won't happen unless there is more transparency like this, because of the corruption -- >> sean: keep it up. we got to keep the pressure. g
10:48 pm
great work tonight, tom fitton,t my friends at liberty, sara, thank you, also, senator graham and jim jordan. dan bongino, geraldo rivera, sebastian gorka, next, straight ahead. it's show time.
10:49 pm
10:50 pm
let's cowboy up! exhilarating speed. woo! precision control. woo! maximum reliability. access denied. [ repeats ] access denied. if it's not xfinity xfi, it's not good enough. for wifi with super powers, get xfinity xfi. and go see, fast & furious presents, hobbs & shaw.
10:51 pm
now playing.
10:52 pm
>> sean: our top story. bruce ohr's 302s are out. they confirm what we've been reporting for two years. joining us, dan bongino. geraldo rivera, sebastian gorka. dan, we will begin with you. it couldn't be more damning and then when you see that now the investigation, christopher steele and durham, you have to think the heat is on. >> it is clearly information laundering. they were taking
10:53 pm
christopher steele's original information, flooding it through the state department, the fbi, and making it appear like it was independent sources verifying it. tonight, the michael isikoff piece. >> sean: the one who printed russian propaganda? >> same guy, same guy. >> sean: dr. gorka. >> it's hard for the average viewer to keep track of everything you and your colleagues have unmasked in thee last few months. 302s, fisa courts and everything else. let's put it into a simple sentence. hillary clinton, the dnc, and the obama administration at the highest levels used the u.s. intelligence community and foreign governments and foreign agents to include british intelligence, the australian government -- >> sean: italian intelligence. >> italian intelligence to derail an american election into
10:54 pm
illegally spying on republican presidential campaign and then a afterwards a presidential administration. that is the enormity of the scandal we are talking about, and people have to go to jail, sean. >> sean: geraldo, you're going to be celebrating 50 years with an unbelievable career. i've never seen anything like this. i couldn't even imagine it. i couldn't write a novel that has proven to be true like this. >> you have to take a victory lap. pat yourself on the back. without you, never would've happened. remember what almost happened here. you had credible media sources, renowned media sources reporting that the president of the united states was reliably accused of being a spy for the o russians, committing treason against the republic ofy the united states of america. that's what he was accused of. there was credible reporting
10:55 pm
that the 25th amendment to have him removed from office was being discussed at the highestor levels. >> sean: and impeached. >> and for what?as because bruce ohr's wife nelly -- the b.s. lined up. it's a sin. it's outrageous. if it wasn't for this little show on this little network, it all would've unfolded. >> sean: all the people we've had on tonight, including you three, add joe digenova, and others, we are getting to the truth. it's happening. straight ahead. ♪[upbeat music]
10:56 pm
10:57 pm
♪now i'm gonna tell my momma ♪that i'm a traveller ♪i'm gonna follow the sun transitions™ light under control™ new transitions™ gen 8™ lenses ask your eye care professional today and learn more at transitions.com
10:58 pm
they have businesses to grow customers to care for lives to get home to they use stamps.com print discounted postage for any letter any package any time right from your computer all the amazing services of the post office only cheaper get our special tv offer a 4-week trial plus postage and a digital scale go to stamps.com/tv and never go to the post office again!
10:59 pm
>> sean: taking it to a new level. i want to thank the people, the gregg jarretts, judge pirros,ea the victoria toensings, the sarahs, the john solomons, the
11:00 pm
tom fittons of thein world, joseph digenovas of the world, jay sekulows of the world. we will never be the media mob.s let not your heart be troubled. tammy bruce is doing an awesome job filling in. >> tammy: i can see you, and that's what all of america likes seeing. >> sean: not all of america. >> tammy: it's a pleasure. thank you. >> sean: check out your show on foxnation.com. >> tammy: i appreciate it. i am tammy bruce in for laura ingraham, and this is "the ingraham angle" from los angeles tonight. the left is ramping up its rhetoric, trying to blame trump for the recent mass shootings despite his caf

40 Views

info Stream Only

Uploaded by TV Archive on