Skip to main content

tv   MSNBC Live With Ali Velshi  MSNBC  February 18, 2019 12:00pm-1:00pm PST

12:00 pm
>> that is it for me, ali velshi is back. >> it is monday, i'm doing fine. >> we'll see you thing, have a good afternoon. >> this was the illegal and tremendous sonnist -- pointing the finder at andrew mccabe and rod rosenstein. we unkored new details about why the top justice department o
12:01 pm
considered him a threat to national security. they discussed the number of cabinet officials that might important support proving him from office. >> to negatively impact or shut down our investigation because of russia's activity. >> you have to ask yourself why would the president of the united states do that. >> are you saying the president is in league with the russians. >> i'm saying the fbi had reason to investigate that. >> all of this on the president's mind as we goes to miami tomorrow to give a teach warning venezuela's leaders to work towards democracy or lose
12:02 pm
everything. jeff, this is weighing heavily on the president, he has been tweeting about it since this morning. >> you undercut the credibility of the under lying claim. what in this case is the under lying claim. according to andy mccabe, it's that the president's affinity for russia and for rupt was so unsettling that he launched an investigation, two the deputy attorney general, rod ros rosenstein, and three that they at least broached the notion of removing the president from office using the 25th amendment,@truamendment,
12:03 pm
president trump is having none of him. he says he was fired for lying and now his story is even more deranged. another beauty looks like they were planning an illegal act. so again, andy mccabe says he is being singled out, and now he was let go, he was fired and working on an investigation into a media league. here is what he said about that. >> i, at no time, intensionally mislead the fbi inspection division, the office of the attorney general or the director of the fbi. there was an unbiassed --
12:04 pm
>> why would he have a biens against you. >> i think he has a long and well established history of attacking the people that say things he doesn't like. >> was an independent inspector general. >> it is supposed to be. i don't believe they were independent or fair in the process of this investigation or in it's result. >> so is this on folding and lindy grah sey gram sayham says have an interview with him. >> all right, jeff, thank very much, jeff bennet at the white house. we will continue to discuss this. in his interview, mccabe detailed what concerned the top justice officials about the president's pe dual lar relationship with russia.
12:05 pm
>> the president essentially said he did not believe that the nort north korean's had the ability to hit us because president putin told him they do not. he said that the north koreans don't actually have those missiles. >> and u.s. intelligence was telling the president what? >> they were responding that it was not consistent with any of the intelligence that our government processes to which the president replied, i don't care, i believe putin. >> i believe putin. and all of this gives us more insight into what was considered before and avenue robert mueller was investigating russian interferen interference. his investigation has secured seven guilty pleas. as well as 13 russian nationals
12:06 pm
and 12 military officers. joining me is jill, great to see you. this is a at a time they believe they'd had issues to talk and investigate. they think it will play right into the president's narrative about a deep state and a witch hunt and all of this nonsense, but the fact is what choice did they have but to follow the information that the president and andy mccabe says the president kept providing. he believes putin and russia with evidence of the cop trar. >> i think you're right on target. the facts they would have had in their possession would have been the kind of facts that make it necessary that they start an
12:07 pm
investigation. according to an interview that natasha had, he has been quite sober about taking on the responsibility. no one in the fbi relished the thought on taking on an investigation of the president. they did their duty and it would have been irresponsible to ignore the facts they had. when you have a president saying "don't care about what my intelligence is reporting, i only care that i believe my enemy, the president of russia, that is a concern that would alarm anyone, it should alarge all of us and it should lead to some hearings in congress. i think we need a public display of witnesses to people can judge the credibility of what they're
12:08 pm
saying. we need to have us to understand -- that's what happened in water gate. we had a big hearing from the senate that revealed vafacts an the judiciary committee had hearings so the people of america were able to assess the credibility of the case against the president. we have not had that opportunity and i look forward to our having that. >> to the extent that this was what our judiciary, our investigative people at the department of justice, the president will quiet by denigrating it in public. to the extent that this is what they were talking about, he retweeted rush limbaugh, tweeting people saying he should be jailed. it is not unconstitutional for the fbi to actually investigate counter intelligence even if and
12:09 pm
especially if it points to the president. >> exactly that is their job, their assigned responsibility, he does not e understand the idea of an independent department of justice, an independent fbi. the reason the fbi is appointed for a ten-year term is to take the politics out of it. that means he will serve more than one president and that is an important element. it is supposed to be independent and we need that in america. crimes are investigated because facts are reported to the law enforcement and then they look at those facts, and they pure sue them whereer they lead and in this case there was a lot of clues. the president was warned early on that the russians might try to be invading his campaign and his administration and they should take precautions in
12:10 pm
talking to him. all of the meetings happened and all of the lies, and the question is why all of the lies. if there was not someone happening between russia and america, then why is everyone lying about their meetings. if they were harmless, why can't we say we talked about sanctions, that is foreign policy being interrupted by the russians. >> good to see you, jill, thank you. >> jill winebanks, thank you. the president continues attacks against officials in their department. throughout the day senators corey booker and kamala harris
12:11 pm
have had events in iowa. i guess kamala harris is in new hampshire, not iowa, that is why you're there. >> she just finished up at this book shop here in concord, and i feel like we have been saying this a lot, but this is a chance for the voters to get to know the field, we spent the morning with corey booker, and senator kamala harris is doing basically the same thing, she has a town hall up in port smith. we asked her about her reaction to andrew mccabe's interview on "60 minutes." >> i heard what he has been
12:12 pm
saving, and he has been in a position to be in rooms that most of us are not and can share information that the public should know about how their president handles important issues that affect national security. and to remind you what he said, in his resurrection,th president seemed to side with putin, and kamala harris, on the senate intelligence community, not saying she feels troubled by what was said by andrew mccabe. she was also answering questioning by voters and it gives you a sense on what is on the mind of democratic voters as she gets to know these candidates. she was asked about dark money and her answers are only going to evolve, if you ask voters right now, they're interested me in the money and they feel they
12:13 pm
have a wide field, but they feel lesseded wi blessed with a lot of options. >> that is a good problem to have, thank you, ali. when i saw her earlier it was very snowy and cold looking. today in iowa is john delaney and senator kristin gillibrand. each one making more than one stop to different cities in the state. vaughn, you're in iowa city where congress mall smallwell has just wrapped up an right foot, what do you have there. >> this is the congressman, he just wrapped up an event here in iowa city, we have been with him for the last couple days. we have been together in iowa now over the last year. comparing weather notes, and one
12:14 pm
of the things that we're looking at is there is a lot of energy on the democratic side, it seems like, around the idea of the russian investigation. i want to ask you specifically, the president calling it tremendo treasonous. >> no, the justice department had every reason to question the president's allegiances to russia. parodying the russian talking points, taking meeting at trump tower. standing at a press e press conference saying keep hacking. this campaign chairman meeting with a russian officer two days to share polling data. there is a lot of reasons to wonder why the president's loyalties lie. >> i'm getting very close to making an announcement.
12:15 pm
i grew up in western iowa. my parents followed the promise of america. i see it in iowa today, across america today, that's not true for a lot of people. i'm very connected to every day americans, i have student loan debt, two kids under true, and i want to make sure that we are going big, being bold, my wife just came off maternity leave, we're trying to sort out child care, but we're motivated more than ever to make an announcement soon. >> this is congressman eric swalwell. >> can you ask him i would appreciate it if he would make the announcement, it he is running for president right now on this show right now. could he do that for me? >> can you make it right now for us on msnbc? >> can i phone a wife? phone a wife? >> we tried, we tried. >> we're pretty close.
12:16 pm
we're getting close. >> he has been around, but you have the likes of congressman e delaney, you visited all 99 counties. they went to a local spaghetti beg dinner and they're going to places where trump won by margins of 2-1. they're people that can talk about progressive issues and they can also go back and win because again donald trump won here by two percentage points two years ago. there is a big field at hand. >> i got an actually idea for dinner. >> we're looking at the clock, we have about 40 minutes, we'll try to get it out of him. >> we're here to 4:00 if he changes his mind. coming up next, a parliament
12:17 pm
accuses facebook of overriding user settings and saying they're digital dang stegangsters. you are watching msnbc. > yoc u
12:18 pm
12:19 pm
you.
12:20 pm
all of you. how you live, what you love. that's what inspired us to create america's most advanced internet. internet that puts you in charge. that protects what's important. it handles everything, and reaches everywhere. this is beyond wifi, this is xfi. simple. easy. awesome. xfinity, the future of awesome.
12:21 pm
. facebook is behaving like a digital gangster according to a report. they are stied have knowingly violated laws in the united kingdom. uk leaders allege that facebook for years was willing to override their users privacy settings as part of a broader campaign to maximize revenue derived from such sensitive information. and the uk investigation started less than a year before news broke of the cambridge analytica
12:22 pm
news broke. cambridge analytica was started by steve bannon. it was set up to be a full service propaganda machine. they they democracy is at riskt because of the targets of citizens with disinformation and dark ads from unidentifiable resources. and facebook in particular is unwilling to be actable to regul -- accountable to regulators around the world. in response to the report, they say they're open to meaningful regulation and support the committee's recommendation but we're not waiting. we made substantial changes so every political ad on facebook
12:23 pm
has to be authorized, state who is paying for it, and stored in a searchable archive for several years. joining me now is anna schefter. she interviewed the whistle-blower chris whily. this is, the uk report goes into two areas. privacy and privacy settings. but the other is the political focus. and a lot of experts increasingly now say privacy is one thing, but this targeting of ads should bother us. in this why we're having a reckoning with facebook in particular, and damien collins has been naming and shaming facebook.
12:24 pm
he has been relentless since last march, and it goes to the heart of why we're so troubled. a vote is so personal and when you feel like you have be manipulated, people have figured out your personality traits and you have been sent political advertising to manipulate your vote that is really troubling to people. >> why do they seem to be better at it or are they just better. >> the u.s. congress called mark sdpuker berd, he sad before them for two days, but now we're hearing that the ftc are in talks with a fine for violating their agreement to improve their privacy, but i have to say europeans are much sdronger,
12:25 pm
germany is probably the best. they are relentless. they're tweeting out photos of an empty chair, so you have to and it to them. >> to the extend that they very very clear that facebook should not regulatives. i can never really glean when they respond to these things, it is not clear. they say they have taken the bull by the horns on this. >> they keep talking about addressing the political adverts. they're making people register, and saying they have to back up
12:26 pm
who they are, but privately to me have said it had is hard, and they have been doing these political ads, they have been an important feature for years. i think they're trying to figure out how to address it. they say they hired 30,000 people to do it. i think it remains to be seen. i think the american people are frustrated their not seeing these issues that go to the heart of our democracy. >> coming up, the ed foryitoria board for the chicago sun times says it is a real national emergency. one member will join me next,
12:27 pm
and we'll follow those, you're watching msnbc. next, and we'll follow those, you're watching msnbc you just don't know. even if you're doing everything right, inside, something can be wrong. preventive screenings can help. but if you're not showing any symptoms... insurance usually won't cover them. what then? call life line screening. we make checking for things like stroke and heart disease so quick, easy and affordable, there's no reason you can't take control of your own health. if you're over 40, call to schedule an appointment for five painless screenings that go beyond regular checkups. after all, 4 out of 5 people who have a stroke, their first symptom is a stroke. and 80 percent of all strokes
12:28 pm
and heart disease are preventable. that's why life line screening uses ultrasound technology to literally look inside your arteries for dangerous plaque that builds up as you age. it's what's inside that counts. so learn what your body's not telling you and call today. you'll get five screenings for only $149- saving over 50%. life line screening. the power of prevention. call now to learn more.
12:29 pm
the power of prevention. at a comfort inn with a glow taround them, so people watching will be like, "wow, maybe i'll glow too if i book direct at choicehotels.com." who glows? just say, badda book. badda boom. book now at choicehotels.com.
12:30 pm
today is president's day. the group crisis responds says they have order needed dozens of protest
12:31 pm
protests. ing several grouping filed lawsuits against the group and they are expected to file a lawsuit by critics. they say there are more issues that could be considered national emergency. gun violence, climate change, and access to health care. the child sun times focused on gun violence saying mass shootingings were the real national emergency. the gunman was killed in a shootout with police, five officers and another plant worker were wounded. and that happened hours after he declared a national emergency.
12:32 pm
saying the dishonesty of our national conversation, the manufactured fear of immigrants when the real and present danger is in our own violent community. joining us now to talk about this is thomas frisbee. you write that the ease at which americans can buy guns is part of our problems. of the 19362 homicides, 45,000 suicides were done with guns. you point out the fact that if manage respects an emergency, this feels more like it.
12:33 pm
>> donald trump doesn't really believe that what is happening at the border is a national emergency, and what happened in aurora, in illinois, on the same day, it was another national emergency. continue assistant constantly we see a string of mass shootings, we see guns on chicago's streets every day. it is because of the huge gun market and the easy access to guns of people that should not have give ups that arm themselves and commit these crimes. >> and you point out that popular culture. you say we cannot be a culture that roman tacizes gun violence.
12:34 pm
it is a multipronged approach of everything we think about guns and violence. >> yeah, that is true and when it comes in the culture is it keeps people from focusing on laws that could make a difference and they fall prey to arguments that these laws would make it harder for hunters to go hunting, and what has been happening for years is heameric has been trying to find ways to limit guns. in this aurora case, he should not have had a gun under illinois law, but he could have gotten one from another state very easily.
12:35 pm
what is needed on the national level is sane gun laws for people not using give ups to go hunting but to stop the flow of illegal guns, to shut down the gun violence as much as we can. >>. >> thank you for joining me, thomas. coming up the united states may be on the forefront of medical innovation but tens of thousands of americans die every year because they cannot afford basic medical care with health care expected to be a key issue, we're going to look at issues that will be big for democratic hopefuls. big for democratic hopefuls
12:36 pm
a lot will happen in your life. wrinkles just won't. neutrogena® rapid wrinkle repair's derm-proven retinol works so fast, it takes only one week to reveal younger looking skin. neutrogena®
12:37 pm
12:38 pm
(danny) after a long day of hard work... ...you have to do more work? (vo) automatically sort your expenses and save over 40 hours a month. (danny) every day you're nearly fried to a crisp, professionally! (vo) you earned it, we're here to make sure you get it. quickbooks. backing you. we know that when you're >> tspending time with thelass grandkids... ♪ music >> tech: ...every minute counts. and you don't have time for a cracked windshield. that's why at safelite, we'll show you exactly when we'll be there. with a replacement you can trust. all done sir. >> grandpa: looks great! >> tech: thanks for choosing safelite.
12:39 pm
>> grandpa: thank you! >> child: bye! >> tech: bye! saving you time... so you can keep saving the world. >> kids: ♪ safelite repair, safelite replace ♪ health care is shifting to become a dominant issue on the democratic side. this "new york times" published an editorial laying out some ideas, how they would work, and potential draw backs, they say many senators sport support bernie sanders plan with
12:40 pm
medicare for all. while it is a government run program, it is not an actual single payer system. they allow private companies to manage care which means the government is not the only one paying claims, they also have premiums that most seniors pay through their social security checks. most seniors that can afford to do so buy supplemental insurance coverage. under a singer payer system like the one that i talk a lot about in my home country ofcap d-- canada, it would be replaced by a government run insurance program. all u.s. residents would be
12:41 pm
covered for doctors, hospital visits, long term care, mental health, and it could include deen dental and vision. costs would be paid for with new or higher taxes, while this idea has a lot of support, others have put forward plans that would not be as transformational one would offer americans a choice to buy into plans, and it could cover things that current medicare does not. last week a group of senators introduced the medicare at 50 act. it would allow people at 50 to 64 buy in, and not wait, and it
12:42 pm
would help those waiting at age 65. e liz bo elizabeth rosenthal. she knows all of the mistakes that i just made in my description. i want to start there, that is one of the fundamental tremendo critiques. you can't do medicare for all because it would ruin all of the jobs created by the healthy and robu robust insurance companies in the u.s. but that is a beside reason to keep it. >> we should think of health care as primarily about health care, not as about profits, business, or return on
12:43 pm
investment. >> let's talk about the costs. the united states, depending on who you compare it to, is twice, in some cases three times, what comparable companies pay per capita. that money, the $10209 is all of the costs that go into someone's health care, insurance, co-pays, or what the government pays. if we went for a u bigger change like medicare for all or a singer payer system, taxes go up but do costs come down in a way that makes it worthwhile to think about? >> yeah, some costs would go away, all of the administrative costs of arguing claims and we all know about those. some of those would go away. some of the profits would go away as it might not be a bad thing. we see some salaries and some of
12:44 pm
the explenss we see on hospital bills that are crazy. we would save considerable amounts of money by going to an alternative system. for those that say we'll have drug, dental, and eyecare, that is a little different too. >> yeah, that tends to be expensive, that said i want to make the decision between government provided health insurance and government provided health care. the government can do both but they're not the same thing. absolutely, americans because they don't have a good sense of other countries health systems they think in very basic terms. some of them have quite a bit of private enterprise in them and some that are not single payer and not like medicare for all
12:45 pm
have little government regulation. we are in the end find a blend of what suits our system, with the nod to health care. >> if you're evaluating and you're concerned about health care and for most democrats it is very close to the top of the list, how do you evaluate the claims made by candidates that sometimes say medicare for all, sometimes they say single payer, sometimes it is the same thing. do you they will work itself out? >> i am worried about it because americans are very vulnerable to cla charactures. we're seeing people starting to
12:46 pm
define their plans and we may end up backing into a kind of hybrid system, like the one that sharrid brown suggested this mast weekend. we allow people to buy in at the age of 50. what that does is interesting, it gives people access to a health plan and it requires the other plans on the market be at least as good as medicare. >> that was one of the big problems with the elimination of the essential health benefits where now people say you can buy cheaper health policies but they don't have to cover much. >> right, and we care about people with pre-existing conditions and that is a very high priority. they can get coverage which is hugely important, but we're seeing an era where diabetes meds can cost $1,000 a month. their insurance is not adequate
12:47 pm
to cover those costs. >> i fully agree with you and you will be with us as we go through it. thank you, elizabeth. coming up the first national gathering of "my brother's keeper alliance" supporting young men and boys of color where they feel valued and will proceed on positive paths. l proceed on positive paths. want a performance car that actually fits your life? introducing the new 2019 ford edge st. capability meets power. in the first suv from the ford performance team. the new 2019 ford edge st
12:48 pm
12:49 pm
make us better people.istening has the power to change us, with audible, you get more. two audible originals- exclusive titles you can't find anywhere else. plus a credit good for any audiobook and exclusive fitness and wellness programs. all with our commitment free guarantee and always ad free. the most inspiring minds. the most compelling stories. the best place to listen. download audible and start your free trial today.
12:50 pm
12:51 pm
president obama's met privately with 2020 democratic candidates and talked about what it's going to take to beat president trump, according to "the new york times." the paper also reports president obama also counseled more than a dozen declared or likely candidates, although he's not expected to make an endorsement. but we will hear from him tomorrow night at the first national gathering of the obama foundation's my brother's keeper alliance. it's working to close opportunity gaps of boys and young men of color. joining us is obama white house meantee and howard university student and executive director of my brother's keeper alliance michael smith. thank you for being here. >> thank you for having us. >> michael, let me start with you, the urban institute published a research report that said, quote, boys and young men of color on average lag behind their peers on preschool skills by age 2 and never catch up academically. changing this pattern will
12:52 pm
require enlightened public policies and grass roots mobilization. i take it you agree with the prescriptive. how is my brother's keeper trying to accomplish that? >> when president obama launched my brother's keeper back five yierz from the white hou years from the white house it was exactly this idea, because if young men can't succeed, america can't succeed. my brother's keeper's alliance, we just announced $5 million in investment as cross the country that are doing hard work, evidence-based work to expand opportunities in a lot of different ways. we can no longer believe just doing nice things and just doing good things is a path to success. we have to know what works and my brother's keeper's alliance is finding those things and shining a spotlight to the country could we can double down and invest more. >> juran, you're a student at howard university and well on your way to a successful path. when michael's talking about the
12:53 pm
specific things that can be done to mentor or guide young african-american men, what does that look like to you? >> so the most important thing is just guidance, just time. even being a obama white house meant e!, y meant e!, having president obama give us time was very important, that's the number one resource you could never get back is time. even michael is one of my mentors and just having him in my life and giving him his hiem, and investing me in and making sure we're correct. i interned at the democratic caucus last summer and he helped me go over my application and material. him feeding into plief, givi my sharing his time, has been the most important experience and most successful part of this program. that showed with president obama giving of his time. >> and they reported the
12:54 pm
secondary schools were students of colors much more likely than whites to face a combination of classrooms rated low on instructional quality and schools rated low on safety and teacher/student respect. that feels much more institutional than the first part that you guys are talking about, mentorship and support and time and guidance, which would be great and i think jerron is probably in a position to be mentoring people younger than him. but the institutional problems of funding and things that go on in schools, that's a little bit harder. >> you know, my brother's keeper's alliance talk about expanding opportunities and reduce barriers. in oakland today, we'll have more than 1,000 young people and community leaders, many working with organizations that are not only doing mentoring programs and diversion programs but are also fighting against a system on all sorts of different things like making sure young men of color are no longer suspended at
12:55 pm
the rate they're suspended at, making sure we aren't getting arrested at the rates we're getting arrested at, making sure policing and the way policing deals with communities is changing. and so we have to tackle these issues in both ways and at the summit that we're having in oakland, you're going to see these solutions come on stage and president obama will be talking about them tomorrow. >> obviously, a lot of the problems we're talking about start with kids who are much, much younger than you are. at your point having been a white house meant e!, having been a congressional black caucus intern, being at howard university, you seem like you're in a position to be mentoring young kids yourself to show them what a successful manhood can look like. >> absolutely. that's the key ingredient of mentorship is success. all of the experience michael has given me, i give that to my meantee along with my experiences so that way when my meantees are able to take from
12:56 pm
me and michael, unknow noeannou of the to them because they didn't know. and just keep the cycle going and eventually have this individual who really knows how to tackle life, not completely but many facets and areas of life, they have multitude of experiences passed down to them. that is the idea. that is the whole goal, keep it going. keep the knowledge and experiences. >> amazing. we appreciate you guys. thank you so much for taking the time to talk to us about it. we wish you the best of luck in your continued efforts. obama meantee and howard executive senior and michael smith, executive director of my brother's keeper's alliance. president trump and melania trump are set to arrive in miami at any moment, home to the largest concentration of venezuelans in the united states. in about a half hour from now, the president will speak to the venezuelan community about the ongoing turmoil in their homeland. nbc's kelly o'donnell joins us from miami.
12:57 pm
kelly, what are we expecting to hear? >> ali, it's hard to overstate how much this matters in this community in florida. the president's message will be about trying to say to the people of venezuela the u.s. supports a peaceful transition. i spoke to ambassador john bolden, the national security adviser, and he's very clear to point out the u.s. military is not planning to do anything to force any of the humanitarian aid into venezuela. they're going to rely on the people of venezuela to be able to get that through some of the barrier that's have been put up by the maduro regime. they're also saying that there are talks under way with some of the military officials who would be loyalists today to maduro but they believe they can get them to come over. here we expect the president to say that the u.s. knows where some of those military leaders and loyalists have their money and where their families have their money to try to put pressure on it. also there will be a whole issue here of cuba.
12:58 pm
john bolton, who's now taking the stage behind me, is saying they want maduro to tell the cuban intelligence and military advisers and sort of the underground that's happening in venezuela to leave venezuela, if in fact maduro is objecting to foreign interference like that of the united states. so this is about trying to bring democracy to venezuela but don't mistake that in florida, a critical state for president obama, this is an issue that matters locally, therefore, it matters to him for his white house and his 2020 re-election as separations. ali? >> there's not expected to be any divergence in the opinion of the people there, however, right? this is for purposes of the president's argue, it's a friendly crowd? >> oh, very much a friendly crowd. and it is not a trump rally. it is not that kind of a vibe or atmosphere. this is an official white house event but there are still plenty
12:59 pm
of red make america great again hats here and a lot of people with deep knowledge about these issues because it is their family in pennsylvania and their community. we already heard from both republican senators, rick scott, the former governor, marco rubio, of course, who just left the region, and the current governor. so this is an issue where many people in this room are singing from the same hymnal. so it will be a friendly crowd for president trump at a time when, again, he's got some other issues on the national stage that are not necessarily getting him a lot of applause. on the subject of venezuela and trying to bring about freedom for the people there and deal with the harshness and starvation and humanitarian crisis that's there, this is where president trump will get some support. ali? >> kelly, thank you, as always. kelly o'donnell with the president in miami. that wraps up the hour for me. quick programming note, former acting director andrew mccabe will sit down for his first live
1:00 pm
interview tomorrow on the "today" show. i will see you back here at 3:00 p.m. thank you for watching. "deadline: white house" with nicole wa nicolle wallace starts right now. hi, everyone, it's 4:00 in new york. he's the man who was left holding the fbi together when donald trump abruptly fired fbi director jim comey. he's the man who opened the counterintelligence information into donald trump to probe whether he's an agent of russia. he's a witness to donald trump's efforts to obstruct the investigation into his campaign's contacts with russia, he's a witness to rod rosenstein's contemplation of wearing a wire. inside the white house to secretly record the president. and discussions about the 25th amendment, he triggered donald trump to near derangement on social media, and he's a man who may now lose everything over allegations that he lied to the fbi about a leak to "the wall street journal." now for the very first time since he was fired, he

50 Views

info Stream Only

Uploaded by TV Archive on