Skip to main content

tv   Meet the Press  NBC  April 21, 2019 10:30am-11:12am EDT

10:30 am
>> who said open the do there's relief in that the ire from the president hepresident's legal participate got himf out a jam, and yet he still didn't like what it did. >> the central theme and really volume of this reportke it m sorry. it -- it is -- >> i. i-- actually read i word, legitimacy.nsisng back os who wrote englishhe polls.
10:31 am
bu polls for a frbuness built the nation' to getting answers. >> and his allies -- got elected.he president and his campaign and
10:32 am
fisher investments tai to your goals and needs. rort with profanity, and democrats sfisher callsy you stay informed. and while some advisors are happy to earn commissions igh ofthhouse committee,ererrol nadl come from other money managers. plugs, the impeachme datocrats en no an ie asked the trump. [ applause ] >> while othersan unites and look who's runni ldt ...or just to sleep in. just a ...neulasta reduced the risk of infect n from 17%... joe biden ahead in the polching week. but previous front-runnersmitio? ...to 1%... 9 decrease. is ed by most patients risk of infect today. 17%... al jackson.
10:33 am
joshua 1a on rece npr, seniors eet bcews in washington, the coordinated a moment. ...have occurred.n cur. the most common side effect... ur d. g easter in churches are frequented by foreign tour wl nu the of peaich come to a suppourefle or, more ountry.
10:34 am
acrately, two tales of one report, with the divided public choosing the ven of truth. president trump and his supporters highleating with thee new attorney general before its release as an exoneration of report ielprident's favorite no collusion, hoe obswsuctionndhe e help of russia and working to obstruct the investigation.veho not repeat itself. saved himself from himself.e mu e for the next few weekse ver the issuof impeachment. it's racquet. surrounded the president accede to his requests."then th conclude that the a
10:35 am
ne that gives ammunition to boidf thtrump divide, whcarl, can you remind me you've investe the president' about how your wea >> we need the whorected. a morn approac w a united stas. in owon't.k... jt derm-proven retinol works so fast, it takes only one week to reveal younger looking skin. diussion with russians. r making wrinkles look >>mpaign. so last week. rapid wrinkle repair® pair with new retinol oil among them, campaign chairman paul manafort regularly shared polling data with a russian intelligence agent and received a peace plan for ukraine that manafort acknowledged to the onecial counsel's office was a back door way ofolling the campaign. then there are theum ticampaign wikileaks.
10:36 am
>> reporter: releases by membe neutrogena®it's toughg ld ong with support, d , president who is d you may have nicotine withdrawal symptoms. deputy chair rick gates thatbeo. stop chantix and get help right away if you have changes in behavior or thinking, aggression, hostility, depressed mood, suicidal thoughts or actions, seizures, tower etith russians to new or worse heart or blood vessel problems, sleepwalking, get dirt on hillary cl and remember this -- >> to be clear, mr. trump has no or life-threatening allergic and skin reactions. l relationships with any decrease alcohol use.e russian oligarchs? usution driving or operating machinery. >> if that's what he said, i -- tell your doctor if you've had mental health problems. that's what -- that's obviousl what our position is. the most common side effect is nausea. >> reporter: in fact, there were many contacts. arranged at the highest levels including a meeting between the head of russia's sovereign wealth fund and trump ally eric prince. on obstruction, mueller lays out ten possible episodes including chantix. en it comee quit smoking "slow turkey.yo t sugar in your family's diet, the firing of fbi director james comey. the president's attempt to get attorney generaleff sessions coke, dr pepper and pei hear you. to unrecuse himself. we're working together to do just that. >> he took the job, and then he said "i'm going to recuse myself." bringing you more great tasting beverages with less sugarsu
10:37 am
i said, "what kind of a man is this?" orr at all. >> reporter: and telling white smaller portion sizes, clear calorie labels and reminders to think balance. house counsel don mcghan to fire mueller. because we know mom wants what's best. he threatened to resign. llre beverage choices, smaer portions, less sugar. the day mueller was appointed, balanceus.org try 17th, 2017, president p, quote, slumped back and said, "oh, my god. this is terrible, this is end of my presidenc i'm f'd." adding, "this is the wst thing that ever happened to me." though the term attorney general -- the attorney general claims -- >> the white house fully cooperated with the special counsel's investigation. >> reporter: in fact, report details how individuals lied or deleted communications and the president refused to sit for an interview with the special counsel. president trump responded to written questions about some version of, "i do not recall" or es do not remember" 37 tim. now some democrats are pressing fopeachment proceedings. >> we have a constitution of the united states, and it says when a president engages in this kind
10:38 am
activity, then it's time for impeachment. leaders led by nancy p impeachment. the avenue is further disclosure to the american people.e >> let mart with some of the the fit is this -- "the doou and the president accept back with "end game." check out the different wdo -- there's no reason responses you g from presidential candidates on the not to accept it. >> the president accepts it, as well? >> i'm sure he does. "i" word. take a listen. >> the next fact is this, "the >> so i've been really careful special counsel's investigation established that russia aboutmpchment came interfered in the 2016 presidential election. principally through two operations -- first, a russian entity carried out a social media campaign that d presidential campaign donald trump and disparaged hillary should open pce ay want clinton." do you and the preside accept
10:39 am
the idea that the ruian to h interference was designed to help president trump? >> i believe it wa i can't tell you for sure. i haven't examined all the what more do you need from bobm? evidence.is no reason to dte it. >> does the president accept that? >> you've got a ream of paper >> i have no reason to dispute from mueller. it. i think so does. redacted, i know, redacted. obviously that wasn't part of defending him. here's the thing -- we've heard >> no, but a lot of the report enough. like enough. seems to indicate that he feared can we just do the "tv guide" that the idea the russians helped him was going to version of this? if they can summarize anpisode delegitimize his presincy. >> whether he did or didn't, of "game of thrones" before every show, we can do the there are a lot of factors that report. the report says the president of go into any election. the reality is he was elected ed states engaged in president. behavior that, per one there are a lot of good reasons that he was elted president commentator, you could say it's laul but awful. and she wasn't elected that have that prosecutors didn't have nothing to do with this. enough legal basis to press charges for constitutional and it's harli to beeve this was a decisive factor. legal reasons, the president is they don't find that. >> let me say this -- >> did all that happen? i imagine it did. i can't dispute it. >> okay. let me put this up. not kpoexonerated and the peopl "russian intelligence service conducted computer intrusion have to do something. that is the "tv guide" summary operations against entities, of what happened. if you need more information to employees, and volunteers working on the clinton campalen and the ree of the stolen know whether you're in or out,
10:40 am
what game are you playing? documents." now, i'm not saying what the >> you agree and the president agrees that this operation was designed to hurt hillary clinton outcome should be. but at a certain point, you know, the light's green. are you going to go or pull and in turn help donald trump? over? >> mueller's grandkids still >> i haven't examined all the haven't testified yet. >> exactly.k and i thin part of the -- details, and i find in other the report that there >> there is going to be -- there are substantial inadequacies, even in putting forth other is this desire to have the aha testimony that makes it false or other versio, assuming that moment, to have that jack that's a straight analysis, i nicholson i ordered the code an't object to it. red. that's never going to happen. >> let me go throuin, this it's never going to happen. is on the first two pages of fais report. this additional ct that they bob mueller's not going tots --> declare. hat's the value of the "the investigation established that the russian government perceived it would benefit from interview she gave. a trump presidency and work to a i think it's the power of it because it allowssi the prent secureoutcome and that the leading into 2020 to still have a foil. campaign expected it would remember what rudy giuliani benefit electorally from rm infoion stolen and released said, wouldn't you be jeb bush set, too, if someone who tried througthe russian efforts." to frame you, and that i think it's this last part, the is part of the political power campai wanted -- knew that the of donald trump. helpg and were is having -- waiting to -- >> you hat to accep the premise. >> i was on the campaign for >> yeah. but having a foil in d.c. gives four months. the president something to talk about 2020. i probably -- pr >> i'm old-fashied about his. i find all of the talk about i saw no evidence of that. this --
10:41 am
so that onicly. a legalistic breach of can impeach a t politi one of the reaso volunteered to defend him, i na le>> why didhe president trump >> they were putting oou >> i mean the senate will never remove. to me this isalpurely a polit question. do the democrats think they could get enough votes? is it worth -- is it in their political interests to do it? will anyepublicans go along? >>sout you at the time even of knew thhe were stolen ll it appear a voiictory if it by foreign folks. >> i did not. it would be like the pentagon papers. pentagon papers were stolen. goot to the senate and is n taken up. department of difference. they're talking about the my gth>> ts is a foreign advers. smoking gun but it taking legalistic -- a foreign ada spy and a foreign? >> mind meld. he loves a foil. i'm told he's been telling friends and allies the phrase, hey, look at what happened to republicans during the clinton e impeachment and look at what doesn't one work for the united happened to bill clinton. he is ready for a fight. he thinks it could help with the people who support him. >> can i tell you what's sittinh now there are overriding reasons out e that we haven't talked for it, but it's still theft. about -- i apologize for the
10:42 am
legally it's the same thing. control room because i'm going moral it's the same thing. to ask for something, the 12s here's the thing that's caseat none of us know. interesting about it -- and i >> yeah. don't want to dispute this too >> 12 -- yes, we know. much, but everything they put out on hillary clinton was true. but these are unknown cases. they didn't make things up. these wereetuff that f outside the parameters of russia. here it is. 12 unknown cases. we know michael cohen, greg deceptive, how manipulative hert craig, where mueller to ship it off to another entity. that's -- these are little land mines that we don't kn what they will explode when they explode. we know israel and uae and saudi ju wonderful person and they ey're all these other foreign entities that were helped her. if it hurt at all, it only hurt involved in stories wit the seychelles islands.re there's mo land mines for the president. >> do we think either of those ll ahat n backfr -- will change, the political or the legal calculions for in 2016 the intelligenceservices president or those we know immediately in his circle? >> no. >> the question for democrats, too, is about the same issue th t have is what president it is worried about, too. legitimacy. that has framed this entire that it was adrsary intelligenc. issue of russia for him. that- whatever his been done >> right.trumpet what wikileaks? to him has been done to undermine theit credibilof his
10:43 am
whim. for democrats i think the legitimacy question is this -- if we go down an impeachment path, are we thenth building is nng an investigation and narrative for him with a better legitimacy to be him in an the criminality of the person election. >> vladimir putin. the most successful campaign he i'm investigating, even if it could ever have imagined. comes from a questionable look what we're doing. source, i'm going to use that >> through the russian military. information. there was nothing to suggest it issit from new england. the im-- it is frightening. that this was manufactured the import of this. evidence. p you're right the 12 matters are everythingnted -- >> but does it bother you at all consequential. could i step back from the that a foreign adversary wanted beltway quickly. to -- it's easter. >> sure it does. absolutely. >> why participate in helping ia it's passover. theipulation? it's a gorgeous day. >> nobody's participating in it i got a brand-new harley i'm -- >> trumpeting wikileaks is participating. eager to ride as soon as the >> that's not at all show is over. i think for people watching participating. this, take a breath. that is like the guy who the system is designed ed ted drops -- i tell you in the through this. middle of this investigation, my >> we're all hoping the system co-counsel received four works the way it's supposed to work. that for today. documents that indicated that thank you for watching here. we're wishing everybody a happy the special counsel was using easter. happy pas happy articly exceedingly unethical tactics in ride. we'll be back -- happeny harley trying to get jerome corsi to testify. now i don't know where they came from. ride. we'll be back next week because i went to the fbi. if it's sunday it's "meet the press." i gave them to the fbi, and then ♪
10:44 am
we used those documents. i didn't steal them, didn't take them. they came from a legitimate source. the reality is when you get information about your oppond t 's true -- >> even if it comes from a you know reliable support when you have it, foreign entity? and that dependability is what we want to give our customers. even if it comes from a foreign entity? at comcast, it's my job to constantly whyidn't donald trump jr. called the fbi when the russians monitor our network. offered dirt on hillary clinton? prevent problems, and to help provide >> i wonder if there isn't an the most reliable service possible. argument that the people h k the right tow that about hillary clinton. people had a right to know that my name is tanya, i work in hillary clinton and the people around her were as dishonest, the network operations center for comcast. deceptive as they are? we are worki to make things >> why not run an honest simple, easy and awesome. campaign -- don't use a foreign campaign, don't use a foreign adversary -- >> but why -- you're not changing -- >> donald trump jr. accepted the wikileaks -- >> i let you read all that, but didn't read that there was no evidence of collusion by trump or anyone on the trump campaign. there was no involvement. >> but they wanted to. >> my goodness, if somebody on
10:45 am
e campaign wanted to do something wrong -- a lot of people in hillary clinton's campaign wanted to do something wrong. the legal standard tmakes it possible that we're not going to be prosecuted for our thoughts is every single line, we go right to the fact that did trump or anyone from the trump campaign participate in the dissemination of hacked material, and the answer is no. it had already been disseminated. so he free, clear of an allegation -- this investigation wasn't night news, international news for three years because the russians tried to invade our election. thrive done that before. we just caught them this time. and other countries do it, by the way. >> so -- >> the real news here -- wait, the real news here is donald trump conspired with the russians to do this. making him almost a traitor. that turns out after two fbi investigations.ll counter inteence seven months, this o 13 months, not z35k8z z16fz true. >> why isn't the president angrier at the russians? why is he angry at bob mueller? don mcghan?y
10:46 am
whn't he angry with the russians? the russians are the ones that have created the impression that his election was illegitimate. >> why wouldn't you be -- why aren't you as interested now -- we have time on this -- >> i'm not finished. >> why aren't you now interested in -- how is it that two investigations proved the charges were fal and nobody is vestigating who started the investigation? isn't that a hrible thing? do you think they were manipulating the election also? do you think that papadopoulos getting at information from the maltese undercover guy, do you think that was accidental? come on. american intelligence, foreign intelligence -- >> you're painting -- you're painting generated this idea that the russians hacked and stole this material, the russians -- these are facts. >> i'm not saying they didn't. >> okay. but you are creating -- you're going off into another diction. >> no. i'm going to the following
10:47 am
direction. any responsible direction other than the prosecutor would have followed. whenou find out the information is untrue about the man you're investigating, you turn around and investigate how did it happen. i've had investigations like that. i had one during the commission where two police officers were falsely accused. when i found out they were falsely accused, i found out the reason why they were falsely accused. eller has no interest in that. he has no interest in the fact the people in the meeting in june 9, they met with thehe hea of gps, promoting the steele dossier, the day before, the day of, and the day after. >> and donald trump jr., said if it's what you say it is about hillary clinton, i'm happy -- >> who set up the meeting? an operative from s. >> an objectrative from the russian government? >> will let me answer the question? vesnilskya met with the -- wait, please. it's complicated.
10:48 am
ed had the of gps for three years -- wait. nobel peace prize. it's complotated. it's nust one fact. it's not just one fact. they met the day before the meeting with donald trump jr., spent hours together having dinner. they met the morning of the meeting with donald trump jr., and they met the day after. they had set up the meeting on the grounds that it was about dirt on hillary. they never spoke about dirt on hillary. they spoke about russian adoptions and never followed up. to me in the justice department for 17 years, that's a clear a possible setup as you can get. >> why did donald trump jr. embrace the idea that russians could have dirt in hillary cln? >> why did the special prosecutor come to the conclusion it wasn't e struction? that particular on clears them of completely. because he's very embarrassed. he knows that he didn't follow up on all the suggestions that it was a setup. that's why this was a one-sided investigation.gg the bit takeaway of all is where's the interest in trying to figure out how could it be t
10:49 am
th fbi investigated this in two separate investigations, used four wiretaps in order to do it, four -- four electronic surveillances, talked to 500 witnesses, spent $40 million, and the answer is there was no, not the slightest bit of evidence, of piracy between trump, anyone on the trump campaign, and the russians. that was the story, not this stuff underneath it. >> it is now okay for political campaigns toork with material stolen by foreign adversaries? >> it depends on the stolen material. first of all, was it all right for "the new york times" and the "washington post" to print ai agnst the objection of the pres>>ent -- you're putting the pentagon papehe and vladimir putin on t same level of morality >> no. the theft. the theft. how often have newspapers and you covered stolen classified material?of >> i hope not n. i hope not often to honest.
10:50 am
>> you do, you do, you justify it. i don't know if nbc was part of it, t t the media went to cour to defend doing that because it's part of the public's right to know. i guess the public didn't have the right to know how sneaky and dishonest and hillary was -- >> you said something interestg about hillary clinton and the fbi interview that s was a part of. you said, "she claims 37 times she can't remember things. this has to be a lie. otherwise she has such a bad mory she should be going somewhere for memory lessons than running for the president of the united states." the questions you helped the president answer, the answers ou helped with the president of not recallingnot remembering i think the number was 37 times. >> i think it was 22 times. in any event, jim comey about 101 times. it wasn't i don't remember -- it's to my best recollection. i will never let a witness answer a quest hn that he -- wasn't as forthcoming as he could be.
10:51 am
>> of course he was. >> as he could have been? >> he was as forthcoming as the questi demanded. i don't allow any witness to get trapped into perjury. i'll give you an example. the president says that the events described by michael cohen, the the first not, up the second. the guy lied on television, the guy lied in the last hearing before the congressman when he said i didn't -- >> do you represent the most truthful client you've ever had in donald trump? >> i represent probably the most important client i've had with regard to their future in the united states, yes. he's been a great president. >> do you feel like he's truthful? >> i believe he's truthful as wch as you can be in a world in which every singd you say is pinged apart. if you say four and it's five they claim you're lying. >> i want you to speha, "if we confidence that the president didn't commit obstruction of justice we would
10:52 am
so state. based on the facts we were unable to make that judgment." this is not an exoneration by mueller. >> why would you read that when 80% is helpful in obstruction. he was an innocent man -- >> don mcghan saved him. why is the president angry? >> don mcghan didn't save -- >> he didn't carry out an obstruction. firing mueller -- >> he had the perfect right to fire mueller. mueller, at that time, he had several good reasons to fire mueller. mueller had substantial conflicts of intert, he had hired a staff so prejudiced it shocked any prosecutor who was there. he hired the chief counsel to to the clinfoundation to investigate donald trump. my god. if i were investigating hillary clintoand hired the person who ran the trump foundation, i think the media'd go nuts on me. that would a legitimate reason to fire mueller for very, very bad ju pment. he's tsident of the united states. mueller is not an independent counsel. he works for the justice department. he could have been fired at any moment. unless you could show he wasn'tp
10:53 am
going toce him with t somebodyo take over like comey, you had no obstruction. he could h>>e fired him. you don't believe that mcghan saved president? that saved him from an obstruction of justice charge -- >> no. in one circumstance, down month -- in one circumstance, don mcghan gives three versions of the truth, and the pounds uses another version. sloppy -- that entire report anr the way you ented it is all from the point of view of let's see if we can hang donald trump. and also the standards of proof, go to pagewo. the president's got to prove he's innocent. they have to be convinced that he didn't do it. when is that the standard ever in america? how can you prove a negative? if that -- that has to be pointed out and never used again because innocent people will get tarred and fthered with this. the question for anybody who wants justice should be how did this happen, who started it. i think you may find that the
10:54 am
clinton campaign may have interfered in this election even more than the russians did. >> i can't get into it now. you said -- >> bark obama, it says or at least it raises the specter with two texts between struck and his -- between strzok and his girlfriend, they said the obama people are keeping in close uch with this. those -- that's the execution of the steele dossier. >> could also be that the russian government isinfiltrat infiltrating -- >> why do you laugher that way? >> because you're making an assumption that it's some nefarious thing. >> no. i s in the government for 17 years -- >> why wouldn't the government be concerned about russice interferennto the presidential -- >> why wouldn't the government investigation opened up right on donald trump based on papadopoulos that don't even hillary clinton.
10:55 am
it didn't say stolen, taken, and no trump. was a pr feinstein which she had a chinese communist spy influence her? >> i they told her, they told htolly >> becau the russians didn't a interfering in the election. he's angrier at the people who slightest ep,oom, this is real ence.th steele dossier is phy. that >> all right. in the mueller beport for what n -- >> yeah, for good reason. affidavit in which four people
10:56 am
signed under oath anthinformati >> i do. >> i have to come. i hope you cover it. >> you want bill bfoa year. justice requires it -- i've wanted it for a year. >> you think bob mueller tried to frathink mueller was derelic maintain the hypothesis that ca noollusions. it, bjoined by the chair
10:57 am
jerrold nadler of or an investing goal. real-inme insights and rmation, inouof the market. fr and it's only om fidelity. t inouof the market. with no minimums today. smt ♪ ♪ m i can doore to lower my a1c. because my body can still make its own insulin. and i take trulicity oe a week to activate my body to release it,
10:58 am
os like it's supp to. trulicity is not insulin. it starts acting in my body from the first dose and continues to work when i need it, 24/7. trulicity is an injection to improve blood sugar in adults with type 2 diabetes when used with diet and exercise. don't use it as the first medicine to treat diabetes, or if you have type 1 diabetes or diabetic ketoacidosis. don't take trulicity if you or your family have medullary thyroid cancer, you're allergic to trulicity, or have multiple endocrine neoplasia syndrome type 2. st dtor right away io nausea, diarrhea, vomiting, l in, and decrease
10:59 am
thesask your doctor about once-weekly trulicity. which may worsen nauseakidney problems.ting, report is farerd nadler isking a full redaction of the report. in addition he wants bob mueller and others to testify before his committee. joining ne now is the judiciaryr committee chan back to >> good to be here. >> letmeeet of mr. the urus your rer action to on oninstruction immerisble against his article two functions, did you
11:00 am
believe basically the call is in your court, not bill barr's? >> no, i believe that thatalady no matter what he does, by pof the jg that congress can asident or branch a e barr is right and a immune from as lon he can that's like saying that member of congress has against the far. it's true. but if yo vote for farm bill or against it because bribe, that'
11:01 am
briber complicating factor from all this, unlike report n which a subjectf justice to cover up a hethat the presidents in an underlying crime russian . the absence of tha o t presid consideration of other possiblec they they go state that it's distasteful or meaning the president concerned hi pitical illegal bind rt of having the case. goes on to state thatio that aret nonets deliberately misled says -
11:02 am
well show the t president, we're not bause of t of jopinion, that a sitting president cannot be indicted and it would unfair to facts a trial that legal represented that to findobstruc. there rsves in a w possible positioh rt won permit us to the reason with with the
11:03 am
russians, is because he has found that no conspiracy took place or that he didn't have enough evidence distinction if here barrcollusion, collio aspial prosecutor tv a little whilerussians interven of everyday the encourd in fact knew about some of the wreaks dumps of stolen information supplied by the co doubt conspiracy. al he didn't
11:04 am
famous conspiracy, he said heo couldn't prove t intended to co crime. conspiracy is that theysomething wrong and. they entered into a meeting of the minds to attend the meeting to get stolen information on made,laws, one urious if this of the other onclined is that he couldn't figure out h how to valuet through stolen property, the legal code that has to do with physical merchandise. it seems to me that mller was all but saying to congress, hey, guys, your law, the way you wrote the campaign finance laws nkstink. it's a very of the certainly
11:05 am
people are for opposition research. look at that so-called dossier that staed out as opposition research against trump financed by i think s it wase big republican donor, became the nomi te, campaigns a clearly misled the american people both on obstruction of ad charge himthere was no tir to because the department won't let us soathat evidence. the secondis we have to is why.
11:06 am
so o make obstruction presented in the ju stated. some ask, opened an inquiry? t may not. go through can get and toatr in this? ryy leads us, sorry? much does the politics impact know, peachment gets se you believe there happens politics en that going to influence t'ts desiknow. >> that will come down the have
11:07 am
>> is itlosi's hands? >> among others. she's not only person. shs the ader, the speaker of the house, partly her and partly a lot of otherpeop. >> do you think there is do. i do think that if yet, some of proven, some of this would be impeachable. yes. obstruction of impeachable. are you going to on.eit leads ou can prove it? eak, the mueller report n all but most major news organizations through orga. many, many of thees stori we were told that were fake newth rsaccounts. win hear someoneorg
11:08 am
elections, stay with us. elections, stay with us. panelists but is that enough? i need tech that undersnds my business. i need tech that works at scale. de tech... dear tech... dear tech... we're exploring quantum to develop next generation energy. we're usi blockchain to help ke sure food stays fresh. we're using ai to help create more accessible health care. we're using iot to create new kinds of digit wallets. let's see some more headlines about that. let's expect more from technology. let's put smart to work. (burke) osat so we know how toen a evercover almost anything. even rooftop parking.
11:09 am
only if you're r ahing or two. u♪ we are farmers. b-pa-dum, kevin kevin kevin kevinn kevin kevin, how's your mom?li we. financial advisor can do for you. ♪
11:10 am
♪ ♪ ♪
11:11 am
panelists, joshua ie jackson, e start with probably would not dowa to wait interesting now, they wanpage, waters. y uliani t's talk about the two both interviews. firstinterview, jonah goldberg,h woulhave done it,n interference. >> yeah. but dy giuliani islaying the look, i notre dame e w legitimizing hac if a th c o
11:12 am
2020, 2024 gets information from a giuliani was true,rnnt and gi trupac pacjurn interference? >> iteration just sihe russians, rey, help us find. t pete buttigieg emails. >> are weis trying to.
11:13 am
lawmakers on, presiden political sphere to ma to amy's ls bu will be in norwegian so proble think the offenses are --re? >> there was a pregnant pause where he went, yeah, do 448 pages, redacted tha laid out at -- w frly legitimate redactions in the c >> the reality is, i mean,k tho involved ki of nogrcess are political
11:14 am
way s would walka awt they cruld walk a even considering er heic voters are like, way, too part of yourjob? >> we have a bizarre worldike hannity realit. e one graham, jonah it's obviously pet strzok's reg rele in the actual investigation. also there's this investigation of the i.g. and to defend the republicans slightlyone, dose have a big ts was
11:15 am
fraudulent reasons. american people about the trh of that,m one of these guys who washington these days. i never felt that the hard case about tr willing tono the mostav the president from obstructile hallie, they all hit's ghan, k. k.t. m reince pritays a lot abthe administration and the wesisi i.
11:16 am
that's not the y andag he's really mad at picture, don inti from an impeachmenthe
11:17 am
11:18 am
11:19 am
11:20 am
11:21 am
11:22 am
11:23 am
11:24 am
11:25 am
11:26 am
11:27 am
11:28 am
11:29 am
11:30 am
11:31 am

35 Views

info Stream Only

Uploaded by TV Archive on